Taking Teacher

Story Info
A young high school teacher gets a visit from alums.
4.4k words
4.2
150.5k
43
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paula never felt threatened until they put the blindfold on her. It was big enough and tight enough that any thought of seeing anything was futile. Now if they assaulted her, she would have no warning. And there was no doubt in her mind the two men were going to assault her.

She replayed the previous ten minutes in her mind, from the moment the two young men appeared at her door to the last view of her living room before one of them wrapped the blindfold around her head from behind. If Paula had to guess their ages, she'd say early twenties. Her two years of teaching at the high school assured her they were older than those boys.

They had offered to plow her driveway for the remainder of the winter. Paula had invited them in out of the heavy snowstorm, but, after a brief bargaining session, she found herself at their mercy.

Her wrists were held by a man behind her. She recognized the voice of the one in front of her as the taller, slightly older intruder.

"Miss Hunt, we really aren't interested in your driveway, of course," he said. "We're interested in you. We missed out on the opportunity of seeing you every day in high school. So, some of us decided we'd make up for last time."

"Scott and I volunteered to...get you ready, let's say. The rest of the guys will be here later. And let me ease your mind about one other thing," he continued. "I'm sure you'll think about reporting this to the cops. You may want to rethink that, Miss Hunt. The pictures we'll be taking would hit the Internet so fast you'll never know what happened. Is it worth your career? I doubt it."

He paused.

"Besides. You might enjoy it."

Paula felt his hands on her abdomen, pressing against her sweatshirt. He raised his hands, pulling the sweatshirt along with them. When he got to the bottom of Paula's breasts, he stopped.

"What do you think Tony? Yes or no?" the man behind Paula asked.

"I think no. Let's find out for sure," Tony replied.

Paula winced at the feel of Tony's fingers on her bare skin. Then the hands were inside the sweatshirt and working their way up her chest. This time when he got to her breasts, Tony did not stop.

His fingers spread wide and his palms rose until they covered her nipples. Paula felt the fingers tighten on her skin and she took in a deep breath.

"Definitely no bra," Tony said. "Definitely awesome tits. Do you like your nipples squeezed, Miss Hunt? Can you feel it in your pussy when somebody plays with them?"

As Tony spoke, his fingers were pulling on and squeezing the sensitive nipples. Despite every effort, Paula gasped at the shockwave his actions sent through her body.

"Ahh, I thought so," Tony said. "A typical female."

He played with her for a few more seconds, making sure the nipples were good and hard. Then he said, "OK. Let's get this off."

Tony started to pull up on the sweatshirt and Scott let go of her wrists. The new freedom tempted Paula to resist, but Tony very quickly had the sweatshirt over her arms and she was forced to extend them above her head. A moment later, she was topless.

As soon as she was able to, Paula lowered her arms and crossed them in front of her breasts. She heard Scott walk around in front of her.

"Your tits are incredible," Tony told her. "Don't cover them up. C'mon. Let's see them. Don't make me force you."

Paula didn't budge. She felt like crying, but didn't want to show any signs of weakness to the men. After an extended delay, she slowly lowered her arms.

"Much better. When the other guys arrive, you're going to find that things will go much smoother if you just do what we say, Miss Hunt. Some of these dudes have kind of short tempers, if you know what I mean" Tony said.

His fingers ran down Paula's breasts, past her nipples and onto her stomach.

"Now let's see what you look like without these jeans."

"No! Please!" Paula cried out.

Tony's hands were at the button holding the pants shut.

"Shhhhh," he hissed.

The jeans came undone and Paula heard the zipper opening. She instinctively tried to back away from him, but Tony had a firm grip on the front of Paula's jeans. As he inched them down, a pair of light blue panties came into view.

Tony and Scott were silent as he pushed the pants down her legs. Only when he had the jeans completely off and lying on the floor next to her did the two men take a good look at her well-shaped thighs and long legs. Paula could practically feel their eyes on her.

She flinched as Tony ran his fingers up the inside of her legs and across her panty-covered pussy.

"How often do you stand in front of your class and imagine being naked?" Tony asked. His fingers pressed harder on her clit. "Does that make you horny, Paula? I can call you Paula, can't I?"

She didn't answer. When he rubbed her panty against her clit so hard it made her lean backwards, she said, "Yes."

Scott chuckled. "Yes, it makes your horny or yes we can call you Paula?"

"You can call me Paula."

"But you're wet, Paula. I think you stand up there all day picking out guys you'd like to fuck. I bet you undress them in your mind and think about their cocks getting hard and sliding inside your cunt. Or maybe inside your cute little mouth," Tony said.

His hand slithered inside her panties and onto her pussy. It was shaven except for a small patch around the clit and he spread the moisture he collected over the entire area. Then he slowly began to pull down the panties.

Seconds later, she was naked and the men stared at her perfect body.

"Turn around," Tony ordered.

Paula gingerly turned half way, not sure what was around her feet. After enough time for the men to gaze at her tight ass, she was ordered to turn again.

"Fucking incredible," Tony exclaimed. "This is going to be fun. Paula, you're going to come with me while Scott heads out to the truck to get some stuff we'll need later."

He moved behind the nude teacher and put his hands on her waist.

"OK. We're heading for your bedroom. Is it down the hallway?" he asked.

Paula nodded and Tony nudged her forward. He guided her past furniture and discarded clothing. Halfway down the hall, she indicated which room was hers and they turned into it.

"Alright, we need to dress you in something appropriate for the guys," Tony said. "I'm thinking either a night shirt that buttons down the front or a sheer blouse would be nice. What have you got?"

Paula breathed a sigh of relief that Tony wasn't going to begin the assault at that moment, on her bed. Then she thought for a second, really not wanting to ruin a good blouse during whatever came later. She decided to lead him towards a pajama top that was in her dresser. Paula talked him through the process of finding it and Tony seemed to approve.

"Perfect. Very small and sexy," he said, holding up the garment. "OK. Back to the living room."

The couple retraced their steps and found Scott waiting for them with a large backpack crammed with stuff.

"Where do you think we should put her?" Tony asked his friend.

Scott looked up. "These ceiling fans are normally bolted into beams in the ceiling. I think it would hold her just fine."

"Yeah. She won't actually be hanging from it on her own," Tony said with a smile. "She'll have lots of 'support'. Start getting it set up."

Paula's heart raced as various images flowed through her head. Words like 'hold her' and 'hanging' were singled out as particularly troublesome to her. And through it all, she wasn't nearly over the distress of being paraded around naked.

Scott stood on a chair and tied two ropes to the center post of the ceiling fan. They hung down to about Paula's shoulders. As he hopped off the chair, he announced, "Ready."

"Good. Let's get our hostess into her shirt," Tony said.

He pressed the pajama top against Paula's chest and told her, "Put this on. Don't button it."

When Paula was done, Tony took one of her wrists while Scott took the other. In a matter of seconds, they had her tied to the ropes, her arms slightly raised above her shoulders. They stood back and admired the young woman.

"God, she's got a gorgeous body," Tony said. "How could anybody make it through a class looking at that?"

He ran his fingers around her tits, just inside her shirt. A tug on each nipple caused them to lengthen and turn a deeper pink. Scott grinned and felt his cock press against his jeans. His turn would come.

With Paula standing helplessly in the center of the living room, the two men went into the kitchen and found something to drink. Soon, they heard the doorbell and welcomed in the first car load of friends. The looks on the faces of the twenty-one and twenty-two year old men were priceless. Tony and Scott just stood back and watched the men freeze in place at the sight of Paula in her sexy pajama top, hands dangling in the ropes.

"Oh...my...God," one of them said. "She's at the high school now?"

"Yep," Tony said. "When she's not entertaining the graduates."

All four of the new guests took off their coats and walked over to Paula. None of them touched her, yet, but their eyes made up for it. They circled her and Paula quivered with fright; hearing them but not feeling anything; never knowing when the next phase would begin.

"Isn't she just the cutest little thing?" Tony said.

"Fucking incredible," one of the men near her replied. "I might have even been tempted to attend a few classes if she'd been the teacher."

"Have you had her yet?" another guy asked.

"Not yet," Tony said. "We were waiting for you and the others."

"I think it's time for the party to begin," the guy said. "Since you and Scott did most of the work, I'd say you two should go first."

There was general agreement. Paula's heart pounded inside her chest and she felt the beginning of a tear behind the blindfold. It wouldn't be long, she imagined, before her worst nightmare came true.

She felt two hands on her breasts.

"I'm ready if you are, Paula," Tony said just inches from her face.

He pushed aside the pajama top and put his lips around one of her nipples. After a few seconds of nibbling, he put nearly the entire tit in his mouth and began sucking harder. Paula squirmed as his tongue attacked her nipple and his teeth scraped across it.

Tony moved to her other tit and repeated the treatment. The ropes tightened as Paula struggled against Tony's actions. Finally, she managed to utter, "No. Please. No."

Tony had her shirt completely pushed back, exposing her entire upper body. The onlookers moved from side to side for better views. Some of the men moved their every-hardening cocks into more comfortable positions while Tony licked and sucked on Paula's tits loudly.

He backed away and said, "This top is sexy and all, but it's time we lose it. Sorry, Paula. We'll buy you a new one."

The former football player grabbed one arm of the top and ripped it open. The torn garment hung limply from one shoulder until he moved around and ripped that one open. Tony yanked on the top and flung it aside to the cheers of the other men.

Paula was again naked. This time the men had intentions of doing more than watching her.

"Scott, give me that toy," Tony said, pointing to the backpack.

Scott rummaged through the bag and pulled out a thick, long, life-like vibrator. He tossed it to Tony.

"Ever use one of these, Paula?"

He turned it on and ran it along the side of her face. Paula turned away quickly, and Tony laughed.

"I bet you have. Not that you can't fuck any guy you want. But I bet you love to run one of these over your big tits, don't you?" he said.

Paula yelped when Tony pressed the vibrating plastic cock against her nipple. He pressed harder and rolled it from side to side, eventually covering her entire breast with strokes. She thrashed about with more vigor when Tony slid the toy down, beyond her stomach, and between her legs.

When he lifted the vibrator against her pussy, Paula rose onto her tip toes and tried to pull away. But there was no escaping.

"Is that better?" Tony asked her. "Do you like it against your clit—just like the real thing?"

Her protests became louder and her physical resistance became more strenuous. However, Tony was unrelenting in his molestation of her pussy and clit.

"See if she's wet," one of the guys yelled.

Tony ran a finger up and down her pussy, spreading apart the folds of skin protecting her hole. He smiled and moved the finger to her lips.

"Yep. She's wet. Taste it, Paula. Taste your own juices."

She refused, until Tony forced his finger inside her mouth. She licked one time and he pulled it out.

"We're all going to taste that, Paula. Every single one of us is going to enjoy your body. So just relax," Tony said.

Under the blindfold, her first tear emerged and was quickly absorbed by the cloth. Meanwhile, Tony was pushing the tip of the vibrator inside her cunt. Paula screamed, "No! No!"

"Ahhh. You want the real thing, don't you?" Tony asked her. "Well, let me oblige you."

He handed the vibrator to Scott and began to take off his jeans and shorts. Tony's cock sprung to life and he moved directly in front of Paula. He let their bodies touch.

She gasped at the instant recognition of his erection touching her pussy. Tony reached behind her and pulled on her ass. His cock was squeezed between them and Paula could practically feel it throbbing.

"You've been horny for an hour now, Paula. It's time to relieve you of all that pent up sexual desire. We're going to fuck, Paula. You can cum if you want. I think you should. I think you will," he said quietly.

Tony moved back just enough to allow his cock to slip between her thighs.

"Spread your legs," he demanded.

Paula reluctantly moved her feet apart. Tony used his hand to place the tip of his cock at the entrance to her cunt. He looked up at her face and placed both hands on her hips. The crowd of men watched intently as Tony maneuvered into position. Almost imperceptibly he pushed forward and the cock began to enter her.

Paula whimpered without uttering any real words. It was a long, low, guttural moan of submission. Tony moved his hands around to her ass, and then he violently thrust his cock inside the teacher.

"Noooooo!", Paula screamed in a shocking and fearful voice.

Tony pulled out slowly and repeated the sudden, vicious plunge. Then he held her firmly in place and began to fuck her. The only sounds in the room, at first, were Paula's gasps, the sucking sound of his cock in her cunt, and the slapping together of their bodies.

Soon, the men were talking among themselves and to Tony. A couple pulled down their zippers and stroked their cocks. But mostly they watched Tony and Paula have sex.

Tony looked over to Scott and said, "Play with her tits from behind. We know she loves that."

Scott gladly moved behind Paula and wrapped his arms around her until his hands were firmly on her tits, squeezing the nipples and kneading the soft skin. Paula groaned under the dual assault of her pussy and tits, some of it caused by fear and some of it caused by stimulation.

She thought nothing could make the situation worse until her body gave signs of giving in to her sexual arousal. Tony's cock was huge and filled her cunt like nothing she'd ever experienced before. Scott's constant manipulation of her tits, alone, could have made her cum. Together, they put her on the verge of the inevitable climax.

Paula convinced herself she could cum without anybody else in the room knowing it. But deep inside her stomach, an explosion was building that threatened to be out of her control. Tony was fucking her harder. The guys in the room cheered and shouted.

Then Scott lowered a hand to Paula's clit and the first stroke was the beginning of the end.

Paula screamed. Not words; just sounds—the dreadful sounds of a woman about to cum when she didn't want to. A mixture of pain and pleasure.

Everyone knew what was happening. They yelled with glee as Paula's body shuddered with the onset of her orgasm. She gripped the ropes tightly and felt her body tremble. She moaned as each wave flowed through her and out her pussy. Paula gripped Tony's cock with the muscles in her cunt. She came again. And again.

Tony couldn't hold back any longer and began pouring streams of warm cum into her cunt. Each spurt was accompanied with a deep groan and a mighty thrust of his cock. He grabbed Paula by the ass and lifted her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and the new angle led to a couple more orgasms.

Scott moved back and let the couple finish. The erection inside his pants required him to pull it out, as most of the other guys had already done with their own cocks.

When Tony finally pulled out, the combination of his cum and Paula's juices glistened on his semi-erect shaft. He kissed Paula's tits one time and slapped her on the ass.

"That was great," he said. "Now just relax and enjoy the ride."

Scott didn't need to be told he was next. And his objective was clearly in sight. He took one look at Paula's ass and moved behind it. His hands on her soft flesh made Paula recoil for a second, but she knew no amount of resistance would stop the men.

As Scott pulled back on her hips, he told her, "Spread your legs."

There was just enough slack in the ropes to let her lean slightly forward with her ass pointed back and her feet apart. Scott got a magnificent view of her ass and neatly shaven pussy, his cock getting harder and harder as he stroked it against her skin.

"Have you ever had it from behind, teacher?"

Paula whimpered a fearful response that nobody understood.

Scott groped her tits and pussy while moving his cock from one ass cheek to another. Finally, he slipped it between her legs and let it slide across her moist cunt and clit.

"You're going to like this."

Most of the guys in the room couldn't see where Scott aimed the head of his cock. But Paula's reaction gave a clue to where it ended up. Her howls echoed throughout the house as Scott drove forward and let his thighs slap against her ass.

At that moment, the doorbell rang and Tony let in the last three of his invited friends. It only took one look at Paula and Scott to get the newly-arrived college guys fully involved. The party was now complete.

Inside the blindfold, Paula's eyes were closed the entire time Scott took her from behind. She heard the ever-increasing volume of the men's voices, but she couldn't see the half dozen or so rock hard cocks that were being stroked in anticipation of their turn.

Eventually, Scott grunted loudly as cum streamed out of his cock. Paula grimaced, happy that he was done but fully aware of the fact he would not be the last. Her arms were on fire with pain and she hung like a rag doll.

After Scott pulled out, one of the guys said, "Let's get her down from there. I have plans for her mouth."

Paula was untied and she fell into the waiting arms of the guy with the plans.

"She wants you, Nate," somebody else said amid the cheers and laughter.

Paula could not react fast enough to avoid Nate's mouth closing in on hers. He forced his tongue inside her mouth and groped her ass and tits. She struggled to free herself, but the large man easily kept her near him. Then Nate pushed down on her shoulders.

"Get on your knees, Teach," he told her.

Nate's cock slid across the side of her face as Paula settled onto the floor. He grabbed the top of her head and turned it so she had to look at the thick shaft. The bulging head already contained a drop of cum. She knew much more was close behind.

"Now suck on it...just like you probably do to all the guys in your class," he said.

Paula barely had time to open her lips before Nate rammed his cock against the back of her throat. She had recovered from her time restrained by the ropes and put all her strength into an effort to escape. But Nate's strong hand on the back of her head and another guy grabbing her wrists and pulling them behind her ended that.

12