Taking The Afternoon Off

Story Info
Taking the afternoon off only to find my kitten was naughty.
2.9k words
4.02
19.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a sigh I push my keyboard away and stand up. I'm not getting anything more done at the office today.

"I've had enough for one day!" I say to no one in particular, grabbing my coat and hat "I'm going home"

I smile, deciding not to call home and let my pet know I'm coming, so I can catch her breaking rules. We have lots of rules, most of which are meant to trap her into breaking them, so I can punish her. Like the one about meeting me at the door wearing only her collar and the school girl skirt and blouse, or similar outfit, and being ready to please me. She won't be wearing it, or she won't be waiting for me if I come home without warning, which means punishment. Which should make the day more interesting.

On the ride home I stroke my cock through my jeans, making it hard, thinking about the last time I caught my baby breaking the rules and I smile thinking about how nice her ass looked while all red from the spanking.

I sneak in the door, quietly taking off my shoes and coat, and walk into the living room to find her curled up in MY chair reading a book, NOT wearing the school girl outfit. I let a smile play across my lips for a moment and then speak.

"What the hell are you doing?! You're not dressed as I like, you're not greeting me at the door and you're sitting in MY chair!" I mock shout.

She jumps dropping her book. "Master! I you didn't call, I didn't know you were coming home! I....I.... I..." she stammers, looking flustered.

"you know the rules! When I get home you are to be dressed for me and ready to please me! And you are not to sit in my chair. Now you're going to have to be punished! A spanking, and not an easy one! Now go get my spanking bag and bring it here!" I say in mock anger, as she scurries to obey me. I can feel my cock thickening with anticipation at what is to come next.

She comes back into the room carrying my bag, already naked, and wearing her nipple clamps. I smile watching the chain shine and glint in the light as her full breasts jiggle. She hands me the bag and then lies over my lap her hands held above her head. I open the bag and take out the wrist straps, feeling the warmth from her excited pussy against my leg as I place them around her wrists binding them together. I rub my hand over her sexy ass, feeling the skin under my hand, massaging it gently, relaxing the muscles.

CRACK!

I bring my hand down hard on her sexy ass, leaving a firm red palm print on one cheek, and she cries out. I am rougher than normal.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

Three more, leaving a nice hand print across the one cheek, and I hear her whimpering. I rub my hand over the abused cheek, feeling the warmth radiating from her skin.

"You have been very naughty today my pet. You broke 3 rules. Normally for each rule it would be 3 smacks. But for 3 at once? I think we need to do more than that. I'd say that we need at least 15 today. And after that you will service my cock, and please me." I say, sliding a thumb across her swollen pussy, feeling the wetness already starting to leak out.

CRACK CRACK!

Two more, dead centre so she can feel the tips of my fingers smacking against her pussy. I can feel her squirming, and the chain from her nipple chain smacking my leg as she moves from the force of my blows. I reach into the bag beside me, and take out a weight to attach to her chain, tugging her nipples down. As I add the weight she moans. She's enjoying this, and so am I.

CRACK! CRACK CRACK CRACK!

Four more, these alternating cheeks, leaving both of them glowing. I slide a finger along her pussy lips wetting my finger with her juices and she squirms, trying to get my finger inside her. I pull back making sure not to give her that yet, and use her wetness to lube her asshole. I slip a finger in part way and cock it, stroking her from the inside.

"Please Sir! Please Sir, don't be mad at your naughty little pet! I'm sorry I was such a brat!" she says gasping for breath.

I smile faintly and look down at my pet "I know you're sorry, but you broke the rules pet. I have to spank you. I have to punish you for breaking the rules. But it's almost over now. Just a few more. You need to learn to be more attentive to my rules. They are there for a reason."

CRACK

She moans and I can feel the heat coming off her bottom strongly now. I dip a finger inside her pussy again, before raising my hand again.

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

I bring my hand down hard a final time and then help my pet up off my lap. Her face and neck are flushed and I can see the lust in her eyes as I undo her hands.

"Now my pet, are you going to remember to be ready for me when I get home?"

"yes sir"

"and you remember that I love you and only spank you to help you learn, not to hurt you?"

"Yes Sir"

"Good girl" I say "now, your squirming in my lap has made my cock hard. I'd like you to come here and suck it. Do a good job and I'll put it somewhere else...."

She comes around in front of me and undoes my pants, pulling my cock out and stroking it. I rise up out of my chair a bit so she can help me pull my pants off, leaving me in only my dress shirt. She looks up at me, with a devilish smile on her lips before she leans forward to engulf my cock in her mouth. Slowly she rakes her tongue along the shaft and slides up till only the tip is in her mouth, and nurses on it gently, swathing it with her tongue, licking up all the pre-cum she can get.

I look down into her lust filled eyes as she looks up at me and grab a double handful of her hair, guiding her head as she sucks my hard cock. I twist my fingers in her hair and tug roughly, knowing she loves it. I use her hair to hold her close, pushing my cock deep in her mouth, feeling her work it over. It's clear she wants to please me and make me fuck her. I'm willing to give her what she wants, but want to make her work a little more for it.

I close my eyes and bask in the attention, letting her work at her own pace. She cups my balls, tugging on them while sucking and nibbling at my shaft. I let a moan out, involuntarily, and she smiles up at me. She knows the rules. If she can make me moan or gasp she's done a good job.

"Yes baby, you have done an excellent job. You are doing a good job sucking my cock." I close my eyes and listen to the wet sucking sounds as she works my cock faster. And I realize she is trying to make me cum, not just teasing me and trying to excite me. I decide to sit back and let her.

She pulls my cock out of her mouth, starts stroking it and looks up at me with the puppy dog eyes. "please Sir" She says "please cum on my tits for me"

She takes the tip of my cock back into her mouth and strokes quickly with her hand. I moan again and tug on her nipple chain, causing her to shiver. She starts nibbling at my cock head with her lips and cupping my balls. I moan and push my cock into her mouth quicker. I am getting close now, wanting to cum. Not willing to take it slow and relaxed I want to cum hard. I pull back from her mouth and let her stroke me.

"Master, you said if I did a good job sucking your cock I could have it anywhere I wanted. May I have it in my ass sir? I want you to fuck my ass please sir." This does it for me. I cannot control myself with my sweet pet today, Even though we both know I am in charge, I still cannot resist her.

I let out another low moan from deep in my throat, almost a growl, as my cock jumps and buckles in her hands, spraying her beautiful breasts with thick pearly white strands of cum. She continues to stroke me for a few seconds, Squeezing down my shaft to get the last drops out, and licking them off the tip. Then she presses against me, rubbing my dick between her tits, dragging it through my cum, keeping me hard and ready for her.

I look down at her again, smiling and breathing heavily. "I told you you could have my cock where you wanted, and if in your ass is where you'd like it, that's where you shall have it. But not yet."

I stand up and put my hands in her hair, tugging upwards, getting her to stand. Once she is standing I come around behind her and nibble on the nape of her neck, feeling her shiver. I push her over the arm of my chair, and expose her pussy and ass. She reaches behind herself and holds herself open, giving me a good view of her greedy pussy. I kneel behind her and start licking her pussy, burying my tongue in her as deep as it will go. I can feel her juices on my face running down the sides of my neck. I love how wet she gets; it's one of the best things about her.

She starts breathing fast, letting out low throaty moans, and bucking her hips against me. I stop for air and slip 2 fingers into her pussy, curling them downwards to work her G-spot, putting pressure on it as I stroke it. I dip my head again, this time to bury it in her ass, licking at her tight back hole.

"Oh fuck" she exclaims, and I can feel her pussy tightening on my fingers. She is close, and I pick up my assault on her ass, slipping my tongue inside her now, increasing the speed and pressure with which I stroke her. Again she moans and I feel her tighten around my fingers and her cum soaks my arm almost to the elbow. But I don't stop. I keep going, letting her ride it through, until she starts to come down from the force of her orgasm. I reach down into my bag and take out the lube, all the while continuing to press my tongue into her ass, causing her to squirm and shiver. Gently I take some of the lube and pour it onto my hand, and stand up. She whimpers again, at the loss of my tongue, but quickly starts moaning again as I start to gently work the lube into her tight hole with a finger tip, sliding it around her hole, and then ever so slowly start to work it into her.

I look down and I can see her pretty little pussy just peaking out between her thighs, and I can't resist. I take some more lube and pour it onto her asshole, and toss the bottle aside. I want her. I can smell the sweet scent of her pussy in the air. I want to fuck her hard.

"Fuck it" I mutter under my breath, and slip my cock into her tight wet pussy, grinding all the way inside her in one smooth stroke. She starts moaning, low pet-y mewls, the ones that make me hard just to think about. I start slowly sliding in and out of her pussy, pulling out till the head of my cock is just resting on her pussy lips before I slide it all the way in again.

"Oh fuck me Sir! I love the way your cock feels inside me sir! Oh god, your cock feels so good in my little pussy!" she starts to call out, the words coming out almost as one long word as I work my cock in and out of her, thrusting faster and faster, still gently working my fingers into her ass, getting it ready for a good hard fucking like I promised. She is taking 3 fingers now, and I push them in deep, rubbing my cock from the inside.

"Oh fuck!!!!! I'm going to cum master, please can I cum!" It isn't a question with her. She is begging for permission not asking.

I pull my fingers out of her asshole and keep fucking her hard. I watch her ass slowly contract as she mews and moans, wanting desperately to cum. I lean over and whisper in her ear "Cum for me baby. Cum on my hard cock!"

I can feel her cumming around my cock now, I can feel the pulsing of her pussy around my cock, trying to drag it deeper into her, and I start fucking her with short fast strokes, enjoy the sloppy wet sounds from her pussy, mixed with the squeals of pleasure as she cums.

"Thank you Sir" she pants, gasping for air, and I pull my cock out of her pussy.

"You're welcome my pet , but I promised you I would fuck your ass." I say and press the head of my cock against her hole. I ever so slowly push into her, letting her relax into my cock, taking it at her pace. I slide in just enough, and then let it rest, letting her get used to the pressure. I sit patiently, not moving until I feel her starting to push back against me. Slowly I help her work my cock into her asshole till I can feel my balls against her wet pussy lips. I curl my fingers in her beautiful hair and give little tugs. Pulling out slowly then tugging her hair to bring her back sliding down my cock, burying it once again inside her. Her breathing grows ragged. This isn't something we do often, and when we do, she has a hard time catching her breath.

I push all the way into her again, my cock nestled firmly into her, and I reach down and around and undo her nipple clamps, releasing them. She moans as I roll them gently between my finger tips as the blood rushes back to them, and she starts to stroke my cock in and out of her ass faster now. She is enjoying all the attention and I know it.

Her little sounds and movements are getting to me now, and I start to feel the cum building inside my cock again, threatening to burst out. She reaches back and starts to stroke my balls, tugging them, encouraging me and threatening to push me over the edge.

"Baby, I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum hard. You've been such a good girl and made sir so happy, where do you want me to cum baby? Where do you want my cum?"

"Oh Master! Please sir! Please cum in my..." she gasps here moaning and squealing in pleasure, as another cum rips through her, surprising us both, as this is new to her, she's never cum from having her ass fucked before. I hold on and continue to thrust, biting my lip to keep from cumming. I asked her a question and I will not cum until she tells me where she wants it. I may be in charge, but she gets to make the decisions I let her.

"mmmmmm fucking god Sir! Your beautiful cock made me cum! Now sir, you cum in my pussy. Fill my pussy with your cum! I want it in my pussy sir please!" She looks over her shoulder and again gives me that look. The hang dog look that she knows I have trouble saying no to.

I pull my cock out of her ass, with only the tiniest regret, and then thrust it deep into her waiting cunt. I fuck her hard now, not holding back, not teasing, and I growl and moan as I do it. I am pounding into her hard and fast now. I can't breathe, I can't see straight. All I know is my baby pet's tight little pussy and the pleasure it is giving me.

"Now master please! I need you to cum now" she squeals and I cannot hold back any longer. I thrust my cock one more time, pushing into her as deep as I can, pressing her into the chair, and I grab her hair again, cumming deep inside her. She moans deep in her throat, and neither one of us can form actual words, just animalistic sounds of lust as my cock pulses inside her, pushing my cum deep inside her.

Panting heavily I just lean against her for a minute, my spent cock still inside her, slowly softening as we both struggle to catch our breath.