Taking the Lead

Story Info
He's used to taking charge, until he meets her.
2.9k words
3.81
34.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leaddog
Leaddog
3 Followers

It was a Sunday afternoon when I met Barb at her house. After holding her and kissing her as I arrived, she led me into her bedroom and sat down and talked for a few minutes. We then started kissing and holding each other tight. Then we started getting undressed and as we did she went to her knees in front of me and began to suck my cock.

God she is good at bringing my cock to full attention. I was standing in front of her holding her head and making love to her mouth. Up and down my 9-inch cock she went. And mostly as she came to the base of it she engulfed my entire cock deep in her throat. I was already turned on as I watched her working me over. I could once in awhile see her eyes as she came back up my shaft to the tip of my hardness and then we locked onto each other’s eyes as she slide her mouth back down to the base. I was starting to feel the effect of her hot mouth and as she slide back down I could feel the head of my cock sliding into her throat. I was very turned on and almost ready to cum when she pulled back and told me to lay down on the bed so she could finish the job while I relaxed.

So I then lay down with my head on the pillow and relaxed as she hovered over me and started kissing me again. We kissed for a few seconds and then she backed up and told me that I had to trust her today. While I looked into her eyes I could only see that her eyes had turned a very dark. I knew that when they do that, she is full of passion. I know her well enough to know that my afternoon would be incredible. As I lay there she slipped my wrist up to the edge of the bedpost and I felt her slip a rope around my wrist and tighten it. Then after she finished with one I felt her pull the other one up to the edge and tie that one down. Now almost helpless I saw that she had uncovered two restraints at the foot of the bed. As she was pulling my legs apart she told me that she was tying them down so I wouldn’t hurt myself later.

Now that Barb had me spread-eagled across the bed I was able to watch her as she started kissing me again. She then moved down my lips to my nipples and gently sucked them until they were as hard as my cock. As she started kissing down my body she told me that she would only put a gag on me if I screamed so loud that the neighbors would hear me. My mind at this time was racing back and forth not knowing what was going to happen. Normally in a relationship I am the Master and my lady is my submissive but today I allowed her to tie me down and as she kept going down my chest and to my stomach I looked at her intensely to see what would happen next. My cock at this time was still so hot and hard, and I felt her reach down and hold my cock towards the ceiling and I could see that I had some pre-cum formed around the tip already. She looked into my eyes and that was the first time that I have seen her eyes so dark and full of passion as today. I have to tell you with this role reversal today I had some fear in me as to what was going to happen.

Just then I followed her eyes as she got between my legs and lowered her head. I could see her tongue as she licked the pre-cum from around the tip of my cock. Then just as she had started to do before she lowered her head and took my cock in her mouth again. This time she took her time and she was very even with her strokes up and down my shaft. Having almost cum already I was able to hold back for a few minutes. But her even up and down strokes finally was getting to me and I could feel my juices starting to boil. Normally when I cum, in my ladies mouth and throat I can hold her head still as I cum, but this time I came very hard and all I could do was manage to worm around a little. And as I came I couldn’t help but to moan very loud. This time I came as she was on the down stroke and I felt her take my juices all the way down her throat. It was so warm and wonderful in her mouth as I came and usually my lady lets me cum and then strokes me to another climax using her expert hands right away again. She was doing just that. The only problem is that when I cum a second time I always have to hold her head after I cum the pleasure is so excruciating cumming a second time from her hands. But this time it was a little different, she was stroking me to yet another climax but as I looked up I saw her staring at me with those passionate eyes again.

Quickly I came again but I was pulling at the restraints very hard to try and stop her from stroking me. I didn’t know if I was going to pass out or not but I was screaming softly at her. I was begging and pleading for her to hold my cock still as I came again, but she was so intense on bringing pleasure to me that she kept going. My juices were shooting all over her hands and back down on me as she kept stroking me and using my juices to keep my cock lubed up. I don’t know how it happened but she was keeping me hard again well after I came. This is where I usually get a short rest but not today. I saw her free hand reach under the pillow and bring out a bandana, as she took it out she covered my mouth with it and then I felt more fear as she took my cock deep in her throat again. She was moving up and down my hardness still as she took both of her hands and tied the bandana around my open mouth.

I felt so much pleasure as she continued to suck my cock again. I didn’t know I could stay hard so long but it might have been the fear of not knowing what was going to happen next. It’s a sure thing that she didn’t want the neighbors to hear me this time as she kept sucking and keeping my cock lubed up. Finally I was able to open my eyes again to see her reach down to the bottom of the bed and she brought up a bottle of baby oil. I saw her squirting a massive amount of oil onto her hands as I felt her mouth starting to suck even harder on me. Then, as I looked down at her I saw as she wrapped both of her hands around my cock and slowly she stroked me. I thought she was like the ever-ready bunny she kept going and going. The oil was very slippery and she was becoming very aggressive now. She was stroking my cock it’s full length and I almost crying now as I felt more of my juices boiling. I could do nothing but try to buck as I came again, this time I screamed out but the gag kept me mostly quite. I felt my cum shooting to great lengths now. I came so hard I couldn’t hold still, I looked down to see my juices shoot into her mouth from about a foot away and then I watched in agony as it hit her breasts and ran down the front of her. This time I thought for sure I was going to pass out, but she kept stroking my cock as if it was a hardened rod. One hand was stroking me while her other went for more oil. I felt Barb squirting more oil on my hardness and she kept the same steady pace up with her hand. So far she had not talked much, but as she was stroking me she started licking the left over cum from the tip of my very hard and very red cock. She whispered that each time I came that I tasted differently. She told me that I was becoming sweeter the more I came. All I could do was watch her as she kept a steady pace. A few more minutes passed and I thought it was hours as she kept stroking me. I thought I was going to leave her house that afternoon with my cock swollen and raw. Just then I felt more oil being applied and again then she switched hands, never missing a stroke. Fear had struck me now, I was thinking what if I died and they found me tied up? What if I started having a heart attack while I was cumming so many times? Well I couldn’t think of a better way to go, but I still wanted to be with this lady that was torturing me. This wonderful lady was so intense in pleasuring me that she would cum from just knowing that I was pleased and drained.

Trying to hold still and enjoy what she was doing was getting very hard to do. I kept begging her to stop and let me rest. I kept trying to talk to her but my gag kept me from speaking up. Now I was trying to think of something else as she kept it up but it was worthless. I felt it again, my juices if there was any left began to boil. She also felt this from the way my begging turned to moaning. She was still kneeling between my legs as I opened my eyes once again I still saw plenty of passion in her eyes. Barb knew that I was getting close again and she squirted more oil on my cock, drenching it and then I felt both hands around my cock again, stroking me as fast as she could, all the way up and then all the way back down. All I could remember was that I was about to release another load and she bent down and took the head of my cock in her mouth as I was about to unload, I was screaming for what seemed hours but it was only seconds as she drained me completely.

The next thing I remember was Barb laying next to me as I came around and she was using a cool wash cloth to make me feel better while she then looked into my eyes and told me it was her turn to have a little fun. I pretended to struggle a little knowing Barb was going to position herself over my mouth and let me eat her wet, dripping pussy for a while, and just as I saw that beautiful look in her face I knew it was time to give her a tongue lashing she wouldn’t forget.

Slowly Barb moved over my face with her extremely dripping pussy and all I could think of was how many times my new friend had cum while sucking and stroking my cock, I knew that it really turned her on because of the wetness being place over my face now. I also knew that today there would be no fingering of her sweet pussy and no using my fingers in her tight ass to bring her off, she was so excited that all that was to be done on this day was a face fucking that she would never forget.

I was facing north and Barb was facing south as I ate my beautiful friends pussy today, I could feel her hands stroking my cock trying to get everything there was inside me out and I could hear her moans turn to soft scream as she face fucked me. Barb was very excited and very horny today as I felt the first of many of her orgasms cumming.

I learned quickly this woman’s delights as she rocked her pussy back and forth over my face and I could feel her shortness of breath and her soft screams turning to a steady moaning as she began to shutter and cum all over my open and waiting mouth. And as the opportunity presented itself with her rocking I found I could reach out with my teeth and bite softly at first on her clit as she continued to flow and cum all over me, and with each motion of her rocking I bit down harder and sucked her beautiful clit into my mouth feeling another wave cum over her.

As I continued taking this wonderful lady with my mouth I could feel the familiar tingle of my cock beginning to rise from her feverish mouth and hand job she was giving me and she sensed it as well taking my cock completely down her throat as I continued my assault of this wonderful lady, and I knew before the evening was over this erotic, sensual writer would ask me back to see her as soon as possible after tonight.

Not only did my new friend love my mouth but she couldn’t wait to take my full 9 inches in her pussy and ride me like a wild stallion as she moved down and over the head of my now ready again cock. I could hear her soft yet deep moan as she lowered her hot wet throbbing pussy over my cock. Inch by inch Barb took it on, never slowing and never stopping until she reach the bottom of my thighs and then I felt her rhythms and felt her wet pussy sliding over all of me even as I raised up as much as possible to go deeper inside her. We both knew the out cum of today, we both knew I would be cumming hard inside her pussy today and she could feel the tension building as I did, I emptied everything I could inside her and felt her pussy squeeze me as much as possible while she was cumming yet again over my hard cock.

And as my throbbing cock finished pouring it’s love juices deep into Barb she raised her dripping pussy up off of completely drenched cock and as she did I thought I could see steam coming from my hardness as she looked back at me and whispered “Cum again baby” to me as she started sucking hard on my cock and moved her dripping cum filled pussy back over my mouth so I could suck all the juices right out of her.

It is so hard to concentrate on eating pussy in a 69 position but being tied as well even further added to my lack of concentration with Barb mouth sucking hard and looking for more to drink as she did. But just as I worried about bringing my new lover off I could feel her moaning once again as she face fucked my mouth hard. I knew Barb was close as I could feel the head of my cock hitting the back of her mouth and with each down stroke barb was deep throating my cock and it was getting hard to take as I opened her throat each time.

She heard me scream into her pussy and she knew it was time to stay down and drink my juices. I could get any deeper down her throat with my thrusting hips as I felt the last stroke before cumming deep in her stomach, I turned into a wild man, flowing like a river deep inside her and at almost the same time Barb let loose a river of her own as I continued to scream for what seemed hours but was only a matter of minutes I think.

Then I woke to find myself untied and toweled off as Barb tried to wake me by holding me tight and caressing me. I felt her lips cover mine and I felt her tongue searching out inside my mouth as we kissed. Barb whispered into my ear once again” Do you need help baby taking a shower or can you stand by yourself?” I looked and her and knew I was nothing but a rag doll right now as she helped me up and to the shower.

Barb came in the shower with me and caressed and soaped me until I was ready to dry off then she lead me back to the bed so I could gather my strength and as she was holding me she said that she really didn’t want to send me away with cumming down her silky throat one more time but she didn’t think I could handle it and asked me if I promised to cum back in a few days that we would continue our loving ways. Of course I smiled up at her and told her I wouldn’t have it any other way than to experience everything with my new lover.

The end. But is it really the end or the beginning? Sincerely, and with kisses, Jim.

Leaddog
Leaddog
3 Followers