Taking the Librarian

Story Info
Amelie is alone in the library. Henry is waiting.
1.7k words
4.23
83.3k
81

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 01/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure it's okay, Amelie?" the young, library volunteer asked her trainer as she zipped up her coat.

"It's totally fine!" Amelie smiled back at the short, redheaded girl, Lily. "We're in a good place. All I have to do is process the rest of the returns which won't take long. You have fun!"

"Thank you so much, I'll see you on Friday!" Lily grinned widely at Amelie before running out the door to her car.

Amelie sighed as she continued working on the large bin of book returns. The library was practically empty, which was unfortunately common. The libraries had been struggling for the last couple of years, and the book sales and fundraisers had been helpful, but not nearly enough. Amelie chewed her lower lip as she tried to come up with new ideas to save the libraries.

As Amelie slipped into deep thought, a tall man walked into the library and headed straight towards the adult mystery section. He was tall, had silvery graying hair, and was very regal. His outfit was expensive and made him look very out of place in the colorful, if slightly dingy, library.

"The library will be closing in fifteen minutes, please bring all check-outs to the front desk soon," Amelie announced over the loudspeaker before settling onto her stool and re-opening the book she been reading about beekeeping. Mentally cataloging the tasks she had left as she read, she never noticed the tall man observing her through several stacks of books.

Henry observed the young librarian with a wicked grin. He had been coming to the library for several weeks now and knew Amelie's night routine very well. When the clock struck ten, she would lock the doors, check the bathrooms, and finish the returns. Then she would replace the books on their shelves and leave. All he had to do was wait.

...

Fifteen minutes later, Amelie stood from her stool and went to lock the doors. On the way back, she checked both bathrooms before sitting down to finish the small pile of returns she had yet to finish. Glancing at the clock, she loaded the books and CDs onto a rolling cart and began replacing items where they belong. Henry's heart pounded with anticipation as he watched the auburn-haired librarian meander through the library. Today she was wearing a clingy, black skirt that ended mid-thigh with a black and white striped shirt that accentuated her breasts' plumpness and shape. Henry felt a stirring in his trousers as he imagined Amelie's skirt bunched up around her waist and her breasts in his firm grip. He struggled to stay quiet as she worked her way through the shelving just before his.

Amelie stood on her tiptoes to place the woodworking guide back in it's place when she heard steps behind her. Before she could turn, a large hand had clamped itself over her mouth and it's companion had a found it's way around her waist. She released a muffled scream as Henry struggled to sandwich her between himself and the bookcase against the wall.

"I'm going to remove my hand from your mouth," Henry's deep voice whispered in Amelie's ear, "You will not scream, do you understand?" Amelie stood frozen for a moment before nodding in defeat, realizing that her assailant was not only larger than her, but also had a very firm pin on her.

"Who are you?" she whimpered as his hand lifted from her lips and she struggled to turn and face her attacker.

"That's not important right now," Henry shushed her, grasping her firmly by the neck and keeping her faced towards the wall. "Just relax," he said seductively, trailing his other hand teasingly up and down the backside of her thighs. The thin material of her nylons rubbed deliciously against his fingertips and only helped to increase the strain his cock had placed on the front of his pants.

"I-, I'm not, I'm not who you want for this," Amelie winced at his touch, wishing desperately to shrink into nothingness as he relinquished his hold on her neck and reached forward to cup her shapely breasts. She felt her nipples tighten through the thin material of her bra as his fingers sought out the tiny, puckered tips and gave them a squeeze.

"Oh yes, you most definitely are, Amelie," he purred in her ear. Her eyes widened at the sound of her own name, but before she could speak, he was grinding his arousal against the soft, supple mounds of her ass, garnering himself another delicious whimper. As his hands roamed her body, he had wedged his right thigh between her legs and began planting soft, wet kisses along the curve of her neck.

"Please stop!" Amelie pleaded softly, struggling uselessly against the unknown man's hold and willing her body to stop responding. Despite all sense and logic, she could feel herself moistening at the apex of her thighs due to the kisses and touches of this man, this intended rapist! "You don't have to do this," she begged, and Henry laughed at her adorable plea as his fingers found her very core.

"Oh!" she gasped, clenching her thighs as his index finger wriggled against her swelling clit. She was, however, stopped by his thick, muscular thigh and despite her efforts, she remained open to his probing. "Mmf! Aaah! No!" she panted, letting out strangled moans and yelps as Henry's one hand teased her rapidly dampening lips and the other massaged and squeezed her breasts relentlessly.

"You like that, don't you?" Henry questioned needlessly, noticing that Amelie's movements of struggle had turned into small gyrations against his hands. Grinning, he grasped her by the shoulders and turned her before replacing his thigh between her legs. This time, though, he brought his foot up to the second lowest shelf which resulted in Amelie straddling his thick thigh with her toes barely touching the ground.

"Ah!" she yelped loudly, unprepared for suddenly pressure against her wet pussy. Her eyes widened as she faced her assailant for the first time and realized how attractive he was. Before long, though, her eyes fluttered shut as Henry's hand shot forward and made quick work of her shirt and bra. As they fluttered to the ground, he leaned forward to clasp his lips around one of her puckered nipples whilst gripping her by the hips and grinding her pussy against his thigh. Amelie's delicious moans grew louder as her clit swelled against the friction that Henry's pants provided and before long, she moving against him entirely of her own accord. Henry groaned as he realized this, and buried his face in her pillowy mounds, reveling in the smooth, supple flesh.

"I want you to cum on my leg," Henry demanded, tweaking her nipples as Amelie humped his thigh furiously. His cock strained against his pants, crying for attention, but Henry ignored the swollen gland, desperate to watch Amelie's release. Of their own accord, Amelie's hands moved. One went to fondle her clit and the other sought out her pert, bouncing tits and Henry almost came on spot.

"I-, I-, I'm cumming!" Amelie cried, shuddering and clenching her legs around his thigh as she shattered into a billion pieces of pleasure. Panting, she collapsed against Henry's suit-clad chest, breathing hard.

"There's a good girl," Henry smiled, lowering his foot and turning Amelie to face the wall again. She grabbed one of the shelves and turned her head towards him.

"Please, no," she begged, feeling ashamed at how much she had enjoyed herself.

"On no, we've gone too far to stop now," Henry chuckled, grabbing a handful of her skirt and bunching it up above the sensuous mounds of her ass. He was rewarded with the view of her smooth, cheeks divided by the delicate line of a black, lace thong. He pushed her nylons down, hooked his long finger under the thong and tugged on it, watching the fabric disappear between her puffy pussy lips and dig against her swollen clit. Amelie moaned and unwittingly wiggled her ass, craving more pressure. Henry pulled her thong down to her knees before shoving his pants down to his ankles and letting his erection free. Grasping at the base, he smacked it against her ass cheeks a few times, smearing pre-cum, before positioning himself at her slick entrance.

"Mmm, please," she moaned, wiggling her ass back against him, needing to feel him inside of her.

"Please what?" he teased, pulling his hips back and evading her wriggle.

"Please, I need your dick," Amelie begged like a dirty slut would.

"Say 'Please fuck me, Henry,'" he instructed her, wanting to hear his name from her lips.

"Please fuck me, Henry!" she cried, bouncing her hips impatiently, "Please, plea-ahh!" she cried as he drove his swollen dick deep in her impossibly tight pussy.

"Shit," he groaned, pulling himself out to the tip before pushing all the way back in, "You feel so good on my dick, baby," he grunted, leaning forward to grab her breasts as he worked his pulsing cock in and out of her slick lips.

"Yes, yes!" Amelie cried as she bounced her ass back against him, "Just like that, fuck me just like that Henry!" she cried, her screams bouncing throughout the empty library. Henry's balls churned as she continued to scream his name.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," he panted, driving into her harder and faster than he had before.

"Henry!" she shrieked, feeling herself clench around his dick as he pounded her towards release.

"I'm cumming!" they cried in unison as they orgasmed.

After they had recovered, Amelie gathered her clothing and got dressed while Henry straightened himself up. By the time she was finished, he had already left so Amelie finished replacing the books, put on her coat and left. On the ride home, she decided that she would forget this ever happened.

...

"Hey Lily, did you have a good time at that party?" Amelie smiled at the redhead as she stepped into the back office.

"I did, thanks! Did you hear the good news?" Lily squeaked, bouncing up and down in excitement.

"No, what good news?" Amelie cocked her head to the side curiously.

"We just got a huge anonymous donation!" Lily danced about happily. Amelie smiled at her enthusiasm as she walked over to the desk. There was an envelope with her name on it. Furrowing her brow, she opened the letter. Inside was a note that read 'Enjoy the donation, Henry'.