Taking The Power, Round 01

Story Info
A former girlfriend uses her new strap-on.
1.6k words
4.34
90.8k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise was an awesome sex partner; by far the most fun and adventurous I had before I met my wife. The relationship with Denise didn't ultimately work long-term but in the short term she was one of the hottest girls I have ever been with. She was very open and into a lot of different stuff and always willing to try new things. That came into play one very memorable night.

Back in college I had enjoyed a few sexual experiences with men. Sex with a man is a whole different ballgame than sex with a woman. Even though I always enjoyed myself, eventually when it came time to pick a romantic partner I dated women exclusively. The mansex was fun but I was more interested in finding some companionship with a woman. Denise knew about my bisexual experiences and was very open and supportive. She had been with bi men in the past and enjoyed them very much as lovers. Knowing that I had experience with men in the past was a big turn-on for her and it gave her a lot of latitude to explore with me sexually.

It wasn't long into our sex life when she and I talked about her getting a strap-on dildo so she could fuck me. She enjoyed taking control during sex and having a strap-on would give her the ultimate means of taking over. Often when a strap-on comes into a relationship it happens as a surprise from one partner to another. Denise and I planned the whole thing. Every time we would discuss it we would inevitably wind up in the bedroom in a pretty hot session of fucking!

Denise found just the right harness to fit over the silky curves of her hips and the right size dildo to satisfy both of us. The dildo was purple, about six inches long and comfortably large in diameter. It had a place in the base where a small vibrator could be inserted to give her clit some pleasure while she was wearing it. We were both very excited about the new turn our sex life was about to take.

When the dildo and harness arrived we couldn't wait to use it the first time. We had already planned out the evening—she wanted to fuck me with it in the early evening and then go out to dinner afterward so she could display her "conquest" in public. She came over to my place around 5pm wearing a beige trench coat. As soon as she walked through the door she dropped the coat and she was standing there naked except for her extremely short leather skirt and the purple dildo in its harness. She smiled a sly, suggestive smile and asked, "So... what do you think?" All I could say was, "Damn, woman! That is fucking hot!" My reaction, including the growing bulge in my pants, gave her an even bigger smile.

I walked up to her and kissed her deeply while caressing her breast with my left hand. It felt so amazingly smooth and sensual. It only furthered my strong arousal. After the long, flirtacious kiss I led her down the hall to my bedroom. We dropped to our knees in front of the bed and started kissing passionately. Our hands roamed all over each others' bodies. My hands quickly found the dildo. Touching it gave me a rush of old desires I hadn't felt in a long time. I started thinking of some of the intense feelings I had experienced in my previous encounters with men. Only this time they were combined with the incredible sensual experience of kissing and caressing a voluptuous woman!

As our foreplay progressed we moved onto the bed where I laid her on her back and started sucking lightly on her right nipple. My left hand found its way down to her pussy which was just below the dildo harness. I snuck a finger up behind the harness to her clit and began massaging it gently. I didn't want to overstimulate her too soon because she still had quite a job to do. She soon began moaning and squirming under me as I pleasured her nipple and clit simultaneously. It was quite obvious that she was enjoying herself.

Suddenly, almost as if flipping a switch, she pushed my head away from her delicious, soft breast and commanded me to suck her cock. I was somewhat taken aback by her sudden change in demeanor but I followed her dictate and dropped to my knees on the side of the bed. I hadn't touched a real cock since college (except my own, of course) so I was a bit disoriented at first. A real cock has a man attached to it with feelings and feedback. A dildo is just a cold chunk of rubber that transmits little or no feeling to its wearer. I started timidly by licking the head of the dildo with my tongue. It was cold and tasted funny. However, I could see that my subservience gave her great pleasure so I continued. Sucking on a dildo isn't nearly as good as sucking an actual warm, hard cock but I tried to put on the best show I could for her. She was really getting excited and started barking orders at me:

"Suck that cock; it's nice and hard for you! You like sucking cock, don't you? Yeah, that's it! Suck it hard. Swirl your tongue around on it and make it feel real nice! Oooohh, yeah baby! That's it! Suck it like you mean it! Yeah... and if you do a really good job of sucking my dick I'm going to fuck you like I know you want it!"

That was all it took to get me really into sucking on the dildo. I started fantasizing about the last time I was fucked by a man. That drove me crazy! After I got the dildo good and warm and wet Denise commanded me to stand up in front of her. She sat up on the bed and took my hard, throbbing cock in her mouth. She was an excellent cocksucker and took me as deep down her throat as she possibly could which heightened my arousal even more.

After a few quick sucks on my dick she told me to lay down on the end of the bed with my legs spread. I quickly did what she asked me to and before I knew it she had some lube on the end of the already slick dildo and she was working it over the length of the shaft with her hand, all the while giving me a seductive eye.

"I'm gonna fuck you now... I'm gonna fuck your ass like you want me to, you little slut! You loved sucking my cock so much that now I'm going to give it to you in your ass just the way those college boys used to. Ooooh... you're gonna love this, aren't you? Just wait until you feel the smooth, hard cock plunging into your ass. You'll be squirming and begging for more!"

With that she walked up to me and guided the head of the dildo right at my ass. She took one slick finger and started pushing into my asshole which got me to focus on relaxing. My head started swimming with pleasure as my sphincter relaxed and welcomed her finger inside. It felt so amazingly good for her to stick her finger inside of me. I started riding a wave of pleasure that was indescribable.

She could tell that my ass was relaxing and getting ready for her dildo. She withdrew her finger and started pressing the head of the dildo into me. The head popped in with a little jolt. I was so horny that I was almost shaking. She pushed the rest of the dildo into me in one quick motion. There was a momentary twinge of discomfort but that soon subsided behind the incredible pleasure coming from my ass.

She started her fucking slowly by drawing almost all the way out of me. Very gradually she began picking up speed. Over the course of a couple minutes she worked her way up to a respectable fucking tempo and just settled in there. Her hands were on my knees pushing them back into my chest as far as she could. She was leaning her weight on me as much as she could while she was fucking me. The sight of this gorgeous, big-titted woman fucking my ass with a strap-on was absolutely the hottest fucking thing I had ever seen in my life! I was so delirious with pleasure at that moment that I would have agreed to anything.

It didn't take very long for me to orgasm. Her fucking was thorough and rigorous. The buzzing from the vibrator in the base of her dildo was hitting me with each thrust and hitting her clit sending her into a spiral of ecstasy. All at once the feeling of her fucking sent me over the edge. My ass and balls started to spasm uncontrollably as she continued pounding me. The cum shot out all over my chest and abdomen. To that point it was the hardest I had ever cum in my life! Denise could tell that I was done so she pulled her rubber cock out of me and laid down on the bed next to me.

We laid there for about ten minutes while I recovered from the intense orgasm. She slid off the harness and took the dildo into the bathroom to wash it. I laid there with my loose, slippery ass still relishing the amazing fuck I had just been given by her. When she returned she told me it was time to clean up for dinner. Little did I know that the evening was not over...