Taking the Reins

Story Info
A switching of roles.
1.3k words
3.89
20.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaiyandom
kaiyandom
127 Followers

The man enters the house quietly. Smiling to himself at how easy it truly was to get inside. He knew the layout of the house, even though it was pitch black. He had been here before. He walked in quickly, closing the door quietly behind him, switching the dead bolt to lock it. As he walks past the cat, he bends down to pet her and she meows with familiarity. Straightening up, he proceeds into the bedroom. He looks at his target lying there, naked from the waist up, tiny black shorts on her delectable bottom. His eyes following the curves of her back, legs, her sweet forbidden ass. She was laying on her stomach almost completely, the curve of her groin just visible above the sheets. Going to her sock drawer, he pulls out one of her silk scarves. Tucking it away for later. He walks over to the bed, lowering himself down on top of her sleeping form slowly, finally letting his weight settle.

I woke up with a start. I was dozing face down on my bed and someone was pressing me down into the mattress. I was starting to come out of my sleepy fog, someone's rough and rather large hands jerked my shorts down, exposing my ass. I tried to lift up my head and was swifty shoved back down roughly. I made an effort to scream, but the mattress successfully muffled my voice. I felt those hands massaging my ass, lifting my pelvis up while widening the gap between my legs. I was completely vulnerable and scared when I anticipated what was going to happen next. I had the sense of mind to know I was being taken. Never seeing his face made it kind of kinky, despite my reservations. I felt my clit swimming in my juices. Aghast that I was actually turned on, I started to buck, trying to get up and away from whoever this was.

I heard him move, heard the wind catch with the smack before I felt it. It hit mid lower back, hard. Stunned into stillness, I stopped moving instantly. His hand came from behind me roughly, his fingers violating my pussy. Pushing in and out, causing pain with his rhythm. I am desperately trying to fight my body's reaction, quickly humming to life. His finger slid into my ass and I rigidly tightened up, attempting to deny him entry. I heard him moan a little as he jammed his finger in hard. My ass electrified with pain immediately. Nothing had ever been put in my ass before- until that excruciating moment I was an anal virgin. Tears came to my eyes, but were absorbed quickly by the pillow my face was jammed into. Pain mixing with an undeniable intense pleasure.

I felt the head of his penis on my slit seconds before he plunged it in to the hilt. My wetness just aided him in sliding in deeper and faster. I cried out against the pillow in wanton abandonment. He grabbed my hands and pinned them behind my back, pressing on them painfully. He pounded me for what seemed much longer than ten minutes. Was it twenty? Thirty? Next thing I knew, I was cumming hard when he stopped and withdrew from my pussy. He slapped my ass hard, causing my head to raise up. This time he did not shove me back down. Instead he grabbed my hair and harshly whispered in my ear, "You liked that slut, eh? You want me don't you?"

Not waiting for an answer, he flipped me on my back and covered my eyes with a silk scarf from my own closet. I opened my eyes, dismayed that all I could see was a dark figure. I could not see his face or any of his features in my poorly lit bedroom. I watched the dark silhouette climb on top of me. Thinking he was going to fuck me again, I was both alarmed and surprised when I felt his dick being shoved in my mouth, gagging me. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back so he could force himself deeper into my mouth.

I couldn't breathe and my jaw was aching as he pounded my mouth, harshly fucking my face. . But he didn't let up, just kept slamming it in harder and harder. After what felt like hours, he finally pulled his dick out. I started gasping, choking and coughing. All I could hear was his laughter. Then I felt the slap of his hand across my face, leaving it stinging and red. Feeling him shift off of me.

Hoping and praying he was done, the distinct taste of metal in my mouth, scarf soaked with my tears. Laying there, stunned, paralyzed, afraid to move. I could see his silhouette standing over me from the edge of the bed. I wanted to beg, plead, but what would I have said? I don't know who he is, what he wants, although somewhere in the back of my mind, I knew I had heard that voice before.

Suddenly he grasped either side of my face with his powerful hands, ramming his penis down my throat as he came. Catching me by surprise, squirting down my throat blocking my airway. I tried to pull back, squirming underneath him, feeling my lungs about to burst, denying precious oxygen. Milking his cock in my mouth finally withdrawing. Minutes, moments passed.

He mounted me again, this time wrapping his hand around my neck, slight pressure cutting off air. . He pushed my body further into the mattress with his body on top of mine, my legs spreading unwillingly for his demanding knee. I prepared to be entered again. I felt the head of his once again hard cock pressing against my ass, making me jump and attempt to back up, scooting away from him. His hand tightened on my throat, cutting off all air. I stopped struggling immediately, unable to scream as he buried his hard dick in my ass. Tears flooded my eyes and I was no longer able to see even shapes. I closed my eyes tight against the pain. He cruelly ravaged my virgin ass. Gave no regard to the blood, pain or tears he was causing. He thrust in to me harder and harder, like he was mad when he hit bottom. His hand on my throat eased up a bit, maybe I had turned blue, I don't know. I felt all the blood rush back to my head, my face tingling, as I gasped for air. He took his other hand and started to play with my nub, roughly flicking my clit, mashing it with his fingers. He was matching the rhythm of his fingers with the hard thrusts of his cock. "Cum like the whore you are," he rasped in my ear. "Now or I will never stop."

"Tighten your grip on my throat, please," I meekly responded.

Laughing, he tightened his grip, fingers biting in to the soft flesh of my neck. Losing air, made me feel his fingers, penis, and breath better, more colorfully. I could feel my body heating up, heart pounding, cum dripping from my pussy as he fucked my ass with gleeful abandon. I lost it then, eyes closed, feeling my body release more juices. The man shuddered above me and pulled out his cock, the guttural sound rapidly succeeded with squirts of cum all over my stomach and thighs. He finished by rubbing his dick on my smooth legs. He released my throat, and as he was kissing my numb lips tenderly, he whispers. "How's that, Mistress?"

"Very nice bitch, you have pleased your Mistress immensely."

He went to the bathroom, returning with a wet wash cloth. Lovingly washing away the remanants of our passion from my body. "May I lay with you, just for tonight?"

"Yes, you have done good. Come." Drawing him to me, strong arms enveloping my body. Softly sighing, I close me eyes.

kaiyandom
kaiyandom
127 Followers