Taking Turns

Story Info
She misses her lover & eases her own ache as she waits.
1k words
4.08
14.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up to the darkness, my breasts aching and my pussy wet from need of you. Your scent surrounds me but there was only your empty pillow beside mine and your shirt that I wore. I can't have your kiss, your cock, you strong, hard body driving between my trembling thighs.

I miss you. I miss you more than I can say. More than anything, more than ever.

I switch on the bedside lamp and roll off my side of the bed into yours, burying my face against your pillow and drawing in your delicious scent. Earthy, spicy, masculine and so uniquely you that I would find your pillow amidst a million.

Come back home to me, I moan helplessly. I need you.

I lay on my back, one arm holding your pillow to my face as my hand moved from my collarbone where you love to nibble, down the full globes of my breasts. I whimper as my fingers find one nipple, pretending that the seductive digits are yours. I plump one breast, letting my fingertips caress it through your shirt, remembering how your hand touched me so gently the night before you had to leave. It has been three nights, damn you. Three agonizing nights when not even the best vibrator in the world could ease the need that seized my weeping pussy. Only your fingers, your mouth, your cock. Only you.

I inhale your scent, letting it fill my head until I'm drowning from it before I allow my hands to lower down my abdomen, tracing the path your mouth had taken. I lift my knees and part my thighs as my body burned, hungered for yours.

I caress my inner thighs with the back of my hands with soft strokes, mimicking your touch, before I walk my fingers to my aching clit. Heat, hunger. I arch my back as my middle finger touch my wet, aching clit. I circle it, lazily, just as you love to do with your tongue, like you have all the time in the world to savor me. Heat washes over me at the memory of your lips, of your face, wet with my cum. I move my finger, rubbing the tip beneath the hood, spreading my own cream around my hard, little clit, wishing it was your tongue.

You're so good at that, giving head, eating pussy. You know just when to use the tip of your tongue on me as you use your fingers to hold the hood away to expose my clit. You know when to use the broad side of your tongue to lick my like a cat. And you know when to suck. You drive me crazy when you suck my clit into your mouth and lick the underside of it at the same time. You drive me wild that way. And you know that the right side of my clit is more sensitive than the left side, and you use that to your advantage. How many times have you driven me to orgasm while licking the right side of my clit, and driving two fingers inside my cunt, rubbing the secret spot there, the rough ridge of sensitive flesh, that only you know about? That only you have cared to find? I shudder again, as my finger finds that spot you love.

I'm so wet. I wish you were here. You would know exactly just what to do when I'm so wet like this. I slide two fingers inside my pussy, my juices leaking between soft, swollen lips. My thighs are drenched with my own cream. How I wish the moisture there was your cum. You always wash me, so shyly after you've come in me. And I always tell you that I don't mind. I like having your cum in or on me, whether in my pussy, in my mouth, on my breasts, or on my thighs. I love to bathe in your cum. I need your cum now.

I move my fingers, desperate, burning. I fuck myself, thinking of you, of your body. I let go of your pillow, needing both hands now. I fuck myself, driving two fingers deep inside my pussy while the fingers of my other hand circle my clit, lifting moisture from there so that I can slide one finger up my ass.

I feel so empty without you, so fucking empty.

I circle my anus with my index finger, thankful that my juices have spilled down there as well. I cry out as the tip of my finger slide up my anus, and I move my hand. Dark delights, dark hunger.

So empty, so hungry.

I arch my hips, feeling my fingers meeting between the thin barrier between my anus and pussy. And I cry out again as searing pleasure sizzled in my veins, heating me, burning me. But it's not enough. Not enough!

My fingers send fire down my pussy upon entry, while the one in my ass burns me when I pull it out. I add one more finger to the two in my weeping pussy and desperately thumbed my throbbing clit. My juices spill from me, dripping down my thighs, soaking my hands, and I cry out your name as the heat flare, finally exploding. My body trembles and shudders as my muscles flex and tighten on my fingers, pretending that I was milking your hard cock.

But even though I can bring myself to orgasm, no matter how hard or how high I go, it's never enough without you.

I wait for the pleasure to subside, for my tremors to still, before I pull my fingers from out of my pussy and my ass, and, feeling emptier, I push the pillow aside.

My eyes widen and you smile. You are there, standing at the foot of the bed, bathing in soft yellow light, your dark eyes burning with lust as your hand fist your cock in slow strokes. You were watching me, enjoying the show, being driven to the brink by the moves my body made and my cries and your name spilling from out of my lips as I fuck myself. Your hand moves faster on you cock, and I can see pre-cum sliding from the tiny slit, and you start to moan. I lick my lips.

It's my turn to watch now.