Taking What He Wants

Story Info
She feels a new pleasure.
2.4k words
4.32
62.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is #2 in my Jessica series.

I pressed the button for the ninth floor, the doors closed. I leaned back against the wall of the elevator and let out a deep breath. It had been a very long and frustrating morning of meetings and cab rides. My mind ran over the many things I still had to do that afternoon. I watched the numbers on top of the door go from four to five to six and so on, with a sense of growing anticipation in my stomach. I let out another deep breath, clearing my mind, as the elevator stopped on the ninth floor. I looked at my watch. It was 12:37pm. I though to myself "Not much time.," as I had to be downtown for another meeting at 1:30pm. I stepped out of the elevator and walked down the hall to the office door and knocked. Being a small loft space in Manhattan our office wasn't very formal, then again neither were we these days. I heard footsteps approaching, heels on the wooden floor, the door opened. There she was. Jessica, my boss standing in front of me looking as beautiful as ever. I felt my morning fall away at that moment.

"Hi!" She said smiling standing there holding the door open. I walked in.

"Where is everyone else?" I asked. She gave me a run down of where the few other people who worked with us were and when they were expected back. We had some time alone.

"Did you do what I asked?" Jessica nodded her head, staring at me still smiling.

"Show me." Her smile turned into a little hesitation as she looked around the room. "Show me!" I repeated in a slightly more forceful tone.

She bit her lower lip and lifted the front of her skirt up showing me her perfectly smooth and hairless pubic area. I had text messaged her earlier in the morning telling her to remove her panties and that I would be stopping by around 12:30pm. Like a good girl she had done what I asked, though I had no idea she would be wearing a skirt. A simple black skirt, falling slightly above her knees. It was a classic shape that looked as if Audrey Hepburn would have worn it in Roman Holiday. She had on a white cashmere polo shirt that was tight, showing the curve of her small breasts, but not too tight to be considered dirty. Her collar was up in what was now the fashion for polo shirts in Manhattan. The white fabric contrasted to her olive tan skin. She had on a pair of simple black low heeled mary-jane style shoes, they really highlighted the exquisite curve over her lower legs. Her dark brown hair was down today, falling just onto her shoulders. She looked pure and stunning. Almost too pure for what I had in mind for her.

I walked towards her and took her hand, leading her to the conference table in the corner. I lifted her slender body up, my hands on her ribs, placing her butt on the table top. I stepped back slightly to admire my precious object, my left hand lightly resting on her right knee. She crossed her legs, leaning back on her palms looking at me. The expression on her face was one of interest and longing.

"Lay back." She obeyed. I uncrossed her legs, spreading them open about a foot, enough for me to get my body between them. Pulling a chair under me I sat down and began with a small kiss just above her left knee. On the first contact of my lips to her smooth tan skin I felt her body shudder and a soft gasp escaped her lips. I allowed both of my hands run up the sides of her thighs to her hips pushing her skirt up. I kissed my way up her left thigh, moving from the top of it to her inner thigh the closer I got to her pussy. I could smell her scent. I knew she had to be extremely wet to have such a strong scent.

"Have you touched yourself at all today?" I asked.

She lifted her shoulders up, placing her elbows on the table for support, and looked directly at me. "A little bit, I couldn't help it." She smiled.

"Did you cum?" She smiled again and nodded, embarrassed.

"Oh really, how long ago was this?"

"About an hour ago, I'm sorry I couldn't help myself."

"Did I say you could cum?" I said, looking at her, trying my best to look angry, when frankly the idea of her masturbating at her desk was driving me crazy. Over the past few weeks since our first time we hadn't really entered into a Dom./Sub. relationship but I had learned that she liked it when I took control and was forceful.

"I'm sorry." She said, making a cute pouting face knowing full well that she wasn't sorry. She wanted to provoke me.

"I guess you don't need to cum now then, huh?"

She looked at me, making the pouting face again. "Please." she said.

I ignored her and pushed her skirt up over her pubic area, pulling it out from under her butt, so that it exposed her lower body completely. I grabbed her legs just under her knees and pulled her towards me while at the same time spreading them and pushing them back against her chest. She let her shoulder fall back to the table as she couldn't support herself in her new position. I lowered my hands so they were on the backs of her thighs and spread her open to me. She was glistening in the sun light coming through the windows. Her lips were fully swollen and open, I also noticed her clit was very erect. I moved my head down engulfing her clit in my mouth. Letting my lips press down on her skin to make a seal as I began to flick it with my tongue and suck at the same time. I felt her quiver and heard her gasp in pleasure. I licked down her full slit, tasting her, feeling her body shake. I gathered her wetness on my tongue, letting it mix with my own saliva, making sure I was as sloppy as I could be. I let my tongue linger on her puckered anus, depositing all of fluid I had gather on my tongue and pressing the tip of my tongue against it. I licked back and repeated a few more times. I kept noticing her black mary-jane shoes in the air out of the corner of my eye. The mental image of what we looked like there on the table was driving me mad.

"Hold your legs" I said, guiding her hands under her knees where I wanted them.

I stood up, undoing my belt and jeans. She was looking up at me. Her eyes glazed over in desire. Her lips wet from licking them. Her cheeks flush and her breathing coming in soft pants. I let my jeans fall to the floor and pulled my erection out of my white boxer briefs, pushing them down with my hands and working them down to my ankles with my legs. I moved toward her, placing my erection onto her swollen pussy. Rubbing the shaft up and down her slit, lubricating it, making sure I always kept pressure on her clit. She was holding her legs up for me, looking down her body at my penis rubbing against her wet flesh. I pulled my shaft down her full slit again, but this time instead of allowing to rub up again I pressed it down with my hand allowing it to slip into. It went in with no resistance. Between her wetness and her position her lips could not resist me. I let my hips come to a rest against her upturned butt. She moaned loudly as I was sliding into her, almost sounding as if it was a release in itself. I just stood there, hand on the backs of her thighs, my full penis buried inside of her.

"You know I didn't give you permission to cum Jessica?"

She looked up at me "I'm sorry..." her voice was desperate, breathy, full of wanting for me to savagely fuck her.

"Spread your legs wider for me"

She obeyed again, pulling her knees wider and back.

"Very good." I pulled out of her, watching each inch of my shaft leave her, glistening, pulling her lips back. I watched her eyes open more as I left her. The look on her face was confusion. Why had I just pulled out of her she wondered? I now saw what I wanted. By spreading her legs more she had fully exposed her tightly puckered asshole to me.

"Do you want me to fuck you Jessica?" I asked, rhetorically, I knew the answer.

"Yyyyeeesss..." she replied softly, now almost begging.

"Say it!"

"Please fuck me, please!" She said in a louder voice.

"Good" I smiled at her. Placing my hands on her upturned but cheeks spreading them still further. I moved my head over her loins and let a large drop of my spit, letting it slowly leave my mouth and drip onto her pussy and asshole. She still looked up at me, I don't think she was expecting what I did next.

I took my shaft in my hand and place the tip of it against her anus and pushed my hips forward. Her ass resisted at first, pressing back against the tip of my penis. I had yet to fuck Jessica's ass, I didn't even know how she felt about it, we had never talked about anal sex. I didn't care. I knew what I wanted and besides she had already cum. I was going to take what I wanted right now.

Due to the force I was using and the fluids around her ass and on my penis her anus eventually stopped resisting and allowed me to slowly begin slipping into her.

She let out a cry " Ohhhh...ouuuch...ohh." I didn't stop I kept pushing.

"OH god, please stop...ooooouuuccchhh" She begged. I pushed. She was trying to push my away with her hands now, the backs of her thighs against my chest.

"Please stop, it hurts...ouuuch." I didn't stop, I kept pushing myself into her tight asshole.

"Hold you legs!" I demanded. She sensed my tone and obeyed.

"It hurts, please stop..." She begged, I noticed a tear running down her cheek and soft whimpers coming from her mouth.

"No...You already came Jessica, so your pussy doesn't need to be fucked."

She looked at me. She was crying softly now, her eyes tightly shutting as each wave of pain swept through her body as I pushed deeper into her asshole.

"But...but...please...it hurts..."

I began to pump her.

"Owwwww...it hurts" She was really crying now. Begging me to stop. At the same time she was still holding her legs up for me and after a few thrusts into her ass I noticed a slight hint of pleasure in her moans.

"Feeling better now Jess?" I asked

"Ohhhh...a little" her body quivering in a sharp jolt of pain at that moment.

"You've never had your ass fucked before have you?" already knowing the answer.

"Nnnooo...mmmmmm" She let out a deep breath, letting her arms fall to the table.

I continued my slow, drawn out thrusts into her, letting her asshole relax after the initial shock or being invaded by my penis. Her moans were filled with more pleasure now, though tears still ran down her cheek. I quickened my pace. Her ass was so tight it almost hurt me. I felt the muscles in her pelvis shaking and quivering getting used to the new sensation.

"Ohhhh...mmmmm..." she let out loudly. Her eyes still closed, her mouth open.

"Feeling better?"

"mmmmm, yessss...ohhhh..." She responded

She was enjoying this. She liked the pain but that was disappearing now being replaced by a pleasure she had never felt before.

She had relaxed enough that I could almost get my entire shaft into her ass. It was open enough to me now to fuck it like it was her pussy. I began to quickly thrust into her. I couldn't stand waiting any longer.

"Owwww...mmmmm...ohhh...mmmmm" I saw her smiling.

I now had my hands on her hips, holding her to the table and in front of me. My thrusts were fast and hard, rocking her body forward with each thrust. She was gasping in pleasure, though I still heard pain in her tone from time to time. I felt her muscles frantically grasping my invading penis. I began to swell, I was so close. She felt that to and opened her eyes wide, looking at me, her face contorted in a mix of desire, pain and lust. I was gasping now. I felt like any minute I was going to explode. All the pressures of my morning were falling away.

"Ahhhh, arrrgghh" I groaned. "I'm cumming Jessica."

I shouted as I held her hips in place pushing myself deeply into her ass. She was looking up at me wide eyed and then she felt the first warm burst of my cum inside of her. Followed by a second and a third and a fourth. I was groaning, frantically pushing myself into her, my body shaking, my head spinning. I felt my cum inside of her lubricating her, with each pull out of her I pulled a little more of my white cum out. I gave her a few more powerful thrusts and pulled myself out of her. I backed away. Watching my white cum run out of her puckered asshole. It was running out of her and down her crack, dripping onto the table. I slowed my breathing reaching for a tissue to wipe myself off.

"You may let go of your legs Jess." As she did, letting them fall onto the table top. She propped herself up on her elbows again to look at me pulling up my boxers and jeans. I let my eyes gaze form her face to the table top between her legs where my cum was beginning to pool, still dripping out of her ass.

I looked at my watch, it was 1:02pm, still plenty of time to get downtown for my next meeting.

I bent over her and kissed her deeply. She bent her head back returning my kiss.

"I have to go, I have a 1:30."

She smiled, watching me gather my bag and head for the door.

As I pressed the button for the elevator in the hallway I let my mind wander to the image of my white cum dripping out of her tightly puckered and glistening asshole. The door opened with a ding and I was off.