Tale Of The Tape

Story Info
Threesome make a video.
2k words
4.03
72.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fritz
Fritz
86 Followers

I listened to Barb & Terry's 'Revelations' with my undivided attention, as you might guess. Hearing the details of how Terry gained her self-confidence back, by becoming more sexually aware, was exciting. However, the true surprise was discovering that my wife, Barb was living a double life, at least when it came to sex. Our sex life together blossomed after the 'Afternoon Surprise' episode. We both were able to verbalize and thus realize our sexual needs. The subsequent passion added to our marriage couldn't have come at a more critical time. Since that wonderful day, we are more playful and open to new ideas.

One of our old standby, fun-things-to-do was using the VCR. Ten years, and 15 to 20 lbs. ago, we both had fairly sexy bods -most definitely, Barb's. Her voluptuous figure, 34D-25-35 on a 5'4" frame, with long ash-blonde hair and a beautiful face made her a visual favorite of my handycam. I found out, back then, that with a couple of drinks, and the kids out of the house, she enjoyed playing to the camera. She would always deny it, but once in front of the lens, she was quite the exhibitionist. She would often do many things for the camera she never would normally attempt. Our lovemaking was always more intense, when we knew the red light was on.

I reminded her lately of the fun we had with it, years ago. Since she confided with me about her vivid exploits with Terry, I felt that I should disclose a secret. I had kept all of the old homemade videos we made years ago. Initially, she was quite pissed with me, since I promised to trash them back then. She never wanted to see them back then, so she's never seen them! I tried to convince her that it would be a 'hoot' to see them now.

Terry happened by one night recently, and after a few drinks, Barb brought up our previous conversation. Terry was so elated to find out we had made sex videos, you would swear she had discovered the Dead Sea Scrolls, or something. Barb could not object to viewing them now. I had to dig pretty deep in my secret hiding place, but there they were. Neither of the girls noticed that the tape boxes were not dusty, so I didn't have to explain that I had jacked off to them for years.

The first tape started playing, Barb was on tape with next-to-nothing on and drunk as can be. The girls howled. "Look how young you are, Barb!" Said Terry excited.

The more she watched herself in the sexy lingerie, and 15 lbs. lighter, Barb started to tear up. "Oh Honey, wait until you see this stud…" I said, knowing what was to follow.

"Oh my God, Donny, you were quite a stud." Barb said, smiling a little.

The tape then showed Barb sucking my hard cock, from all kinds of angles, and me eating at her 'Y'. "You've always had a sweet pussy, Barb!" I said.

"Yes indeed, I agree!" Said Terry.

Barb gave us a big smile and blushed. "Can you imagine what we might have tried back then, if we were as sexually enlightened as we are today?" Asked Barb.

"Well Barb, it's not like your body is over the hill now," claimed Terry. Far from it, I thought.

"I would love to try something like this with Jim," said Terry, seriously.

I looked at Barb. She could already see my twisted mind at work. "I think Donny would like to video tape you and Jim," said Barb. I nodded.

"No shit, Donny, would you do that for us?" She pleaded.

"Why sure. but first, I need to know if you're photogenic, or will you be relaxed in front of the camera?" I stated (like that was important).

Barb said, "Well, let's see if she is! I'll get the camera."

Terry thought this would be fun. I didn't object. Barb came back with the camera and I started playing the director. Using our old videotape as a visual reference, I told Terry to lie on the couch and act sexy like Barb was doing on the video. She watched the video and tried to mimic Barb's sexy movements and facial expressions. Barb and I laughed.

"It's just not the same Terry, with all your clothes on," said Barb.

I agreed and asked Barb if she had any sexy lingerie that Terry could try on. Before she could answer, Terry had unbuttoned her blouse and unzipped her skirt. She dropped her skirt to the floor and stepped out. She spread her blouse open and showed she was wearing a very sexy white, pushup bra, half-slip and thigh high, black hose.

"I think that might work." I said, nodding at Barb.

"God girl, you've got such a killer body!" Exclaimed Barb, staring at Terry's huge tits.

"No better than yours, at that age," I reminded Barb.

"Hell, Donny, I'll bet Barb's boobs haven't changed since then," said Terry, pulling off her blouse.

"Sorry to say, but I think mine are a bit saggy now-a-days," said Barb.

Terry would not believe it. "I'll bet her tits are every bit the same size as mine! Donny, get a measuring tape, and I'll prove it."

Barb smiled, as Terry made her take her blouse off. The videotape was still playing on the TV. The action on screen was getting hot, with Barb and I fucking like a pair of rabbits. I was doing all I could to find a measuring tape and hold the camera. In the closet, I stumbled over the tripod and found the tape.

"Eureka!" I yelled, and brought in the measuring tape and quickly mounted the camera to the tripod.

I, of course, was elected the impartial judge of this boob size contest. I tried, at first, to measure each girl with their bras on. This was not going to offer an accurate measurement, I declared, so I got them to shed their bras.

What a sight to behold. These two buxom babes each had more than a mouthful -the way I like 'em! Barb measured right at 34 inches, Terry at 36 inches, as I had suspected. "This measurement doesn't account for cup size. I'll have to take my best guess, hands-on measurement to get that!"

"The hell you will!" yelled Terry, "Come here Barb, let's show him that our tits are the same size."

I explained to Barb that Terry also stands about 5" taller than her, and her frame is larger. They didn't want to hear any of that. Terry had Barb stand on a small step stool, so they were the same height. As they faced each other Terry, held her huge jugs with both hands. Barb cupped her tits the same, and they touched the nipples together. Next, they took turns holding each other's tits. Anybody could tell that Terry's huge tits were larger than Barb's magnificent pair. However, I wasn't going to be the guy who pissed away a perfect opportunity to see these beauties play with each other. I agreed with whatever they said.

I watched and taped, as they carried on with the make believe contest. Both of them were getting hot playing with each other's tits and watching our old videos. My cock had been hard, since they first took their bras off. A tit licking, sucking and nipple pinching contest was now under way. They were both 'playing' to the camera, and me and they could easily see the growing bulge in my pants.

"You guys are really photogenic together!" I said, trying to keep the mood alive.

They ogled the camera then, and purred, as they touched and licked each other's tits. "Isn't Terry just a knock out, Donny?" Barb asked, trying to build Terry's self-esteem. I agreed. "Here, get a shot of her long, sexy legs," said Barb, as she knelt and slowly pulled down Terry's skirt.

Terry, with her 6 inch heels, towered over Barb. Barb's head height came up to Terry's pussy. Since Terry was really getting into our little photo session, I motioned for her to bring her cunt to Barb's face. She immediately held Barb's head and started to gyrate her cunt at Barb's face. Barb grabbed Terry's ass with both hands and pretended to eat her out through her thong.

"Now Barb, I said, the camera doesn't lie, you know? We can see that you're not really eating her."

With that, she pulled off Terry's thong and buried her head in Terry's bush. Terry bent over so her ass faced me, and I got a great shot from behind of Barb's tongue licking and fucking her pussy.

"How that for realism?" Barb asked, teasingly.

She replaced her tongue with three fingers and shoved them up inside Terry's steamy cunt. Terry was no longer working the camera. She was hot to trot and started to cum. I quickly took the camera off the tripod. The girls went to the couch. Terry lay at one end, while Barb hiked her long legs up to get better shot of her snatch. I stood at the head of the couch by Terry's head and focused the camera down at Terry's pussy.

Barb sucked, licked and fingered Terry's hot pussy, like a seasoned lesbian. As Barb munched away at her tasty meal, Terry reached up and pulled down my zipper. She reached inside my shorts and grabbed my 8 inches, whipped it out and started jacking me. It was almost impossible for me to keep the camera steady. Barb brought Terry to an orgasm, and saw that Terry had a hold of my meat.

"Its my turn to work the camera," she said.

She took the camera from me and instructed Terry to suck my cock. "I'm going to zoom in now for a close up of Terry sucking your big cock, Donny."

She went on to describe how Terry was to lick it here and suck it there, when to deep throat, and how to work her tongue around the head. I don't believe Terry needed instructions, but we could see that Barb was getting off, being the director. Barb sensed that I was ready to explode.

"Time for the 'money shot', Donny!"

Now where had she heard that term? I thought for a fleeting moment. I started to unload in Terry's mouth.

"That's it baby, show us the goods," said Barb.

Terry's took hold of my throbbing cock and jacked it, until my cum shot all over her lips and face. She continued to lick up my cum and suck at my erection, while ogling the camera. I thanked the girls and praised them for their professional performance. I took the camera back from Barb.

"Why don't you put that back on its stand, and point it over here?" She asked, directing me to the couch. I remounted the camera, set the auto focus and walked back to the couch. Barb had me sit between them and they each took turns sucking my cock back to life. It didn't take long.

"We need to see if you are photogenic, Donny," said Terry.

Barb straddled my revived dick with her warm, wet pussy. Terry straddled my head with her pussy. She spread her pussy lips and I circled my tongue around her hole. As she lowered her full pussy on my face, I felt Barb pumping herself up and down on my cock. Terry fingered her clit, while I fucked her pussy with my tongue. Both of them moaned, as they reached their separate orgasms. I felt my cock shoot a load of love juice into Barb, as her cunt tightened around me. With my tongue and her fingering, it wasn't long until Terry was cuming. She ground her sopping wet twat into my mouth and let out a series of screams. The girls climbed off and started to get dressed.

"So, Donny, do you think I've got a career in the porno biz?" Asked Terry, giggling.

"Most definitely -I think you both do!" I said.

"Now, all we have to do is talk Jim into it," said Barb.

But that was another story.

Fritz
Fritz
86 Followers