A Tale of Two Bitches

Story Info
If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.
3.3k words
3.94
29k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lordheed
Lordheed
3 Followers

"Game Over", a deep voice pronounced from the television. Johnny threw down the controller in frustration. 'Can't even win at video games, let alone anything else', he thought to himself in disgust, 'What a way to start winter break'.

He'd been home now for 3 days; already missed campus, his dorm room, and the constant business of schoolwork that could keep his mind off of how much his life sucked. At college he was useful at least. A smart guy, he always ended up helping classmates with work; it gave him a sense of purpose. The moment he came home for a break and had time off though, that feeling disappeared.

Johnny hadn't been popular while growing up. With parents who were decent, but distant, he'd never had a great family, and visible signs of approval had been few and far between. As a consequence, he'd always struggled with depression and low self-esteem. Leaving for college had helped. It was a new world, and he did well in some senses. Excelled at classes; was involved in some clubs. But he was never able to make personal connections. The moment a meeting ended, the minute the study session was over, he was alone again. Coming back home just worsened it.

BZZ BZZ

Johnny was startled out of his thoughts by his cellphone buzzing. 'Who could be texting me at this time of night?' he thought, confused.

He opened the phone, and looked at the message. It was from Traci, a girl who lived in his neighborhood. They'd been friends as children, but grew apart upon entering school. High school had been different. A cheerleader and popular with everyone, she'd not only turned him down when he finally got the courage to ask her out, but had done it publicly, laughing at him loudly in front of her friends. He hadn't talked to her since, or heard anything about her in a couple years, though they were friends on Facebook ... not that that mattered, he was friends with nearly his entire high school graduating class.

"Johnny, I saw you posted on FB you were back in town. Want to hang out?"

Johnny stared and then re-read the message. 'What could she want with me', he wondered. He considered for a moment, debating ignoring it. Interest and, he had to be honest to himself, desire won out. Still a virgin, the chance to hang out with his high school crush was too much to resist. He texted back,

"Sure, I'll drive over and pick you up."

He got dressed and headed outside, then looked at his car and grimaced. A 13 year old Corolla, it wasn't very impressive. Lacking a better option though, he gave a mental shrug, got in, and pulled into the street. Halfway to Traci's house, he got another text saying, "Why don't we just hang out at my place instead of going somewhere? It's cold and snowy out".

Only a block away, he refrained from responding. A minute later he pulled into her drive way, then killed the engine, walked to the door, and knocked.

Traci opened the door and smiled slightly. Johnny looked at her and froze, taking in the sight of this Goddess standing before him. She was wearing a pair of tight jeans with heels underneath and a halter top that showed just a hint of a lacy black bra. Her long brunette hair cascaded down past her shoulders, framing a face that could have easily have out shown Helen of Troy's.

Johnny stood there without moving, staring, until Traci finally chuckled softly and motioned him in, for the second time, a remote part of his brain noticed.

"Ever going to come in, or are you just going to stand there staring at my tits", she asked.

He shook himself mentally and looked down at her feet, blushing softly as he walked in quickly. He mumbled, "I'm sorry", so quietly he didn't think she even heard, but she laughed and replied that it was fine, she was used to it. She then motioned him towards the couch and moved off into an unseen room to the left.

He sat down gingerly on the edge of it, looking around the room slowly. He didn't have to wait long. A few moments later Traci returned and sat down across the room from him. She looked him up and down.

"Hello, dear."

Johnny opened his mouth, and then coughed; something he tended to do when nervous. He looked away, and managed a "Hi, Traci"

"Tell me, Johnny. Why do you think I asked you to come here?", she asked quietly. She draped one leg lazily over the other, stretching out.

Johnny tried cracking a joke. "I don't know, maybe you finally realized you couldn't live without me, Traci." He grinned ... and then faltered as she stared at him, quite un-amused. "Err, sorry. I'm not sure I guess, Traci. Last time I talked to you, you were laughing about how pathetic I was. What did-" Johnny trailed off, his eyes following Traci's legs as she rubbed then against each other slowly.

"Come sit by me, Johnny", Traci said, motioning to the seat beside her. Johnny did as she said, resisting the wild urge to throw himself at her, intoxicated by her beauty. Traci placed an arm on his shoulder and pulled him closer, turning to place her lips against his ear.

She whispered, "I asked you over here, Johnny, because when I look at you, I don't see a man. I see a worthless lump of clay, waiting to be molded by my expert hands." As she spoke, she reached down, unbuttoning his pants.

Johnny's breath grew ragged. Not fully understanding what she meant, his mind was far too clouded anyway by the touch of her hands to reply.

Traci ran her tongue along his cheek as her warm slender fingers wrapped around his hardening cock, pulling it from his boxers.

"Would you like to fuck me tonight, dear?" she asked.

"ye yes, god yes, Traci", he stammered back.

"Well..." She broke off, stifling a giggle, "Too fucking bad", she finished, standing up abruptly. "You think you are man enough to touch a goddess like myself?"

Johnny stared up at her, his mind still reeling from her touch. "I uh, no, I " ... "no", he stammered, lowering my eyes. A wave of humiliation washed through him as he realized how utterly stupid the idea was, him of all people making love to her.

Traci smirked, "My boyfriend has a 9 inch cock. You think I would leave him for you and you're little clit?"

"I'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking", Johnny mumbled out, starting to rise. She caught his shoulder, pushing him back down.

"If he found out you were here, he'd have your balls in a jar on his bed side table. Do I need to call him and tell him about your... attempt on me?"

Johnny, alarmed, looked up at her pleadingly. "No, please, please don't. I'm sorry"

"Just a poor, innocent girl, and a dirty old man like you comes in here, waving your cock at me? He will NOT like this."

"Please don't, Traci, I'll do anything! I'm so sorry"

Traci smirked again. "Strip. Now. Everything."

Johnny froze. "Str- strip?"

"You heard me, sissy. It's nothing worth looking at, so don't be ashamed."

He opened his mouth to say something, then paused, closed it, and began to strip off his clothing, keeping his eyes lowered. After a few moments he stepped to the side, away from the pile of clothing.

"Damn it, sissy. Don't just leaving your dirty clothes all over the floor. Pick them up and follow me", she snapped, before turning and walking up the stairs.

Johnny grabbed his clothes and hurried after her, cringing inside as he realized how silly and pathetic he must look, hurrying naked after a goddess like her. He followed her into her room, even now experiencing a moment of awe at even being allowed in. He was brought back to reality as Traci turned and grabbed his clothing. She sat it on the bed and without even glancing at him, cut it piece by piece and threw the remains into a trashcan.

Johnny's mouth dropped open, but then sight of her long fingers holding the scissors and snipping away froze him. In a moment the clothing was a memory, and he was naked and at her mercy. She turned to him.

"Sissy. Top drawer, on the left. Open it."

He resigned himself and quickly went to it, opening and looking inside at what turned out to be her panty drawer, filled with a multitude of thongs.

"It's like a dream come true, isn't it, sissy. Go on, pick your favorite pair", she said.

Johnny gulped loudly, and grabbed a lacy black thong.

"Racy choice, sissy! Put them on."

He glanced at her, "Put them on?"

She twirled the razor sharp scissors in her hand. "You heard me"

Johnny breathed in sharply and quickly pulled on the thong. His tiny cock barely jutted out, even though rock hard.

"Damn, sissy, you look cute!", Traci mocked, "You sure you don't want me to do some snipping, so they fit better?" She winked.

"Please no, Traci!" Johnny pleaded, alarmed.

Traci pursed her lips. "Shame, sissy." She sighed. "Well, what are you waiting for? Strut around a bit, give me a show! I know all you sissies dream about being sluts, so show it off!"

Johnny lowered my eyes in shame and walk around slowly, not really strutting but almost shuffling, unable to believe that in 15 minutes he'd gone from thinking he might have had a chance with her to this.

"That doesn't look like dancing, sissy", Traci snapped, "Maybe I should call my boyfriend, ask him what he thinks of a boy in my room, playing in my panties?"

"I'm sorry, please don't, I'll do better, I promise", he stammered fearfully. I started trying to dance in earnest, knowing how bad he was at dancing but figuring that at least he'd be following orders.

"Mmm, such a cutie! You looking to score a man with those moves, sissy?", Traci asked.

He blushed again, unable to meet her mocking eyes.

Traci stood up. "Come here."

Johnny walked over, standing in front of her and instinctively putting his hands behind him.

Traci wrapped her arms around his waist, stepped forward, and kissed him fully on the lips. He froze completely for a moment, before his lips pressed back against her gently. He felt his lips being parted as she invaded his mouth with her expert tongue for a few minutes, exploring him thoroughly before pulling back a bit.

She looked into his eyes deeply, then grinned evilly. "Sissy, there are two security cameras in this room. You fuck up, even once, and I show my boyfriend everything that goes on tonight. Understand?"

The words take a moment to penetrate Johnny's mind, still reeling from the long kiss. He stiffened, looking around for a moment before looking back at her. Suddenly he understood why she kissed him and his spirits fall sharply. He gave a jerky nod.

Traci fell back on the bed. She looked up at him. "First rule, sissy. Always be kneeling in my presence unless told otherwise."

He dropped quickly to his knees, mumbling, "okay".

She frowned. "Second rule, you're not my equal, obviously. You're really not even a person as far as I'm concerned, and definitely inferior to me. As such, you will address me as either Mistress or Goddess, understand?"

He looked up at her and replied, "Yes, Mistress", hoping for a smile or sign of approval. Instead, she frowned and leaned forward, delivering a hard slap to his face.

"And another thing. Keep your fucking eyes DOWN, always, sissy. You are NOT worthy to look up at me, ever. You keep your dirty eyes at my feet at all times, because even my feet are more important and significant than you"

She slapped him again on his other cheek, and then giggled. "See what a caring Mistress I am, sissy? I made sure both your cheeks are equally red and cheery". She leaned back again, wiggling into the bed.

"Sissy, I have been barefoot all afternoon, preparing for your arrival. Clean my feet for me", she said, bringing her left foot to his mouth.

Johnny looked at her dirty foot, the darkened from walking around all day, yet still shapely and beautiful. Realizing he didn't have much of a choice though, he leaned in, flicking out his tongue. He started to lick up the sole of your foot, closing his eyes and ignoring the taste.

Traci giggled maliciously above him. "You have quite the tongue on you, sissy! You'll make a man very happy someday, I'm sure."

He continued to lick, trying to ignore the words that sent chills of humiliation through him. Slowly though, the disgust and even foul taste began to fade. He was struck suddenly by the realization that he was touching Traci; and she was talking to him. Spending her time with him. He shouldn't even be allowed in her presence, and yet here he was. He quickly finished cleaning her foot, sliding his tongue in between her toes and cleaning them, sucking on each one gently before leaning back slightly.

Traci pulled away, running her spit covered foot down his bare chest. "Other foot, sissy." She slide her right foot up tapped it against his cheek.

Johnny was much quicker this time, licking all all over her foot, finding a strange comfort in the idea of keeping the dirt and filth away from her. He licked between her toes, and along the sides of her foot as well. As he did so, Traci laid back. She slid her shirt off and tossed it away, revealing her full breasts, barely contained in a lacy black bra.

Johnny didn't notice at first, totally focused on his task, but the sight of her bra caught the top of his eye. He paused for just a moment, looking up, before remembering her earlier words and looking back down.

"I think that is clean enough, sissy", Traci said, seemingly ignoring his glance. She stretched a little and looked down at him. "These shorts are SO tight. Pull them off of me, sweetie."

"Yes, Mistress", Johnny replied, reaching up and grabbing them on the sides. She arched her back and he pulled them down her legs, careful to avoid touching her as much as possible.

"Good boy..." she murmured, and kicked her shorts away. She looked down without saying anything and Johnny did his best to keep still, kneeling before her.

"I want a massage, sissy", Traci said. She rolled onto her stomach. "Make it count".

Johnny felt a shiver rung down his spine at the thought of touching her. His cock, already as hard and straining, grew harder yet. He leaned over her, his hands reaching down to the middle of her back. They pressed down slightly, then moved upwards, kneading with his fingers and applying a light pressure before releasing. He continued until he reached her shoulders, and then reached along them, massaging a little more firmly.

"Go ahead and unclip my bra, sissy", Traci murmured, her eyes closed.

Johnny replied "yes, Mistress", and unclipped it, setting the straps on the bed beside them. He moved his hands along her skin where the bra had been, touching only with his fingertips.

"Move down lower, sissy."

He followed her orders, moving lower along her tight body until he reached the small of her back. His fingers kneaded lightly for a moment, then he moved his hands out and down her sides, trailing down her hips and then back up, cupping her ass cheeks gently.

"Mmmm, I know how much you gay boys love butts. Show me what you can do!"

Her words broke into his trance, his face flushing red on hearing them. He realized though that he might as well really be gay for all that he could be with her. He swallowed any remaining pride, continuing to massage her perfectly formed ass, gently rubbing it. Unable to resist, he leaned in, kissing it gently—

"Keep moving, sissy!", Traci snapped.

Johnny moved further down, one hand rubbing each or your tanned thighs. His fingers pressed up and down gently. He reached her knees, and then down her calfs, massaging and rubbing, his fingers never unmoving.

Traci moaned softly. "Sissy, stop and come lay down next to me."

Johnny quickly slid over and lay down beside her, feeling her warm body next to his. His cock was harder and larger than he'd ever seen it before, actually visibly bulging through the thong.

"Close your eyes." Traci ordered softly.

Johnny closed his eyes, feeling her slowly pulling his panties down. She started to jerk him off, one hand resting on the head of his cock. His breath quickened as her warm fingers slide up and down, squeezing expertly.

"If you open your eyes, you will wish you hadn't", she said.

Johnny kept them firmly shut but was unable to keep a soft grunting moan from escaping his lips

"If it helps, imagine it's your boyfriend jerking you off, faggot", Traci said nastily. She giggled.

Johnny let out another groan, his cock on fire between her fingers, nearing the edge. Her soft thigh rubbed against his as she sped up suddenly keeping her hands in the same positions. "Cum for me, sissy, cum for me NOW", she ordered.

Her words pushed him over the end and he let out another moan. His body arched and he came hard, spewing out, yes clenched tight. Her fingers stopped moving, milking him as he shot out several times.

"Ooh, guess that did the trick!" Traci giggled, "You can open your eyes, now"

He opened them, freezing. Her left arm was draped over her naked chest, her right hand in his face, palm full of his cum. "Eat up", she ordered.

He looked up at her. "Eat that?" He shied slightly away.

Traci frowned. "You didn't just think you'd get to cum for free, did you? Swallow every last drop, sissy. Now."

He shuddered and took a deep breath. Closing his eyes, he leaned his head forward slowly, licking his cum off of her hand. He tried to ignore how sticky and slimy it was, quickly swallowing, then licked again to get the rest of it.

"Mm, Gooood boy," Traci said and smiled. She fell silent for a moment, looking at him, and then said, "It's late, sissy. Almost two in the morning. I think it's time for you to head home."

He shook himself, surprised by how much time had passed, "Err, yes, Mistress", he mumbled.

"You can keep those, panties. They fit you much better know that your little baby boner has gone!" She giggled.

His face flushed with shame again, and he kept his eyes on the floor as he rose. "th thank you, Mistress", he replied. She walked downstairs with him, and opened the door. "Have a nice walk home."

He looked at her in alarm. "With just this, Mistress?", he asked, voice rising higher pitched in panic.

"What else would a sissy wear, silly?" she asked.

"But ... but .. " he stammered and fell silent, unsure what else he could really do. "Yes, Mistress", he said. He walked through the door and then paused, turning around to face her. "Will you, err, be needing me again?" he asked.

"Maybe. My boyfriend certainly will not be happy with you, but you can sneak in sometime when he isn't around. Expect a visit from him soon, by the way."

"From .. him?" he asked, momentarily stunned enough that he forgot to address her properly.

"My boyfriend, silly. He will be coming to kick your sissy ass", she explained patiently.

"But, I did everything you ordered, Mistress!"

Her voice grew flat. "You hesitated when I asked you to eat cum. Big mistake."

He dropped to his knees in front of her. "Please please, Mistress, don't tell him. I'm so sorry, I'll never hesitate again, I swear!" he begged.

Traci smiled evilly "We'll see, sissy. See you soon." She closed the door, leaving him out in the cold.

Lordheed
Lordheed
3 Followers