Tale of Two Sons Ch. 1

Story Info
Father gives one son as sex slave to the other.
1.7k words
3
137.2k
20
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is James. I am 6' 200lbs golden brown hair and deep blue eyes. I attended Oxford and was studying to be a businessman like my father, who owned a very successful real estate business. While I was there I became very close to my roommate Will. Before I met him I had never even considered gay sex before. Now it was all I could think about.

When I came home for the summer Will came home with me. He was my emotional support for telling my father that I was gay. Surprisingly he didn't seem all that upset about it. In fact, he almost looked rather pleased.

Now I will tell you about my younger brother. My father never wanted another child after me but accidents happen. When he found out my mother was pregnant again he wasn't happy about it but he did hope that maybe he would get a daughter. Well, no such luck. He ended up with another son named Aaron. I guess he was upset with Aaron for being born. He let him go to school up to the 3rd grade then pulled him out. He would always hit him and made him work outside with the grounds keeper.

Will came home with me again after my sophomore year in college. I guess he enjoyed staying with me as much as I enjoyed having him. We spent our days either shopping at a nearby mall or in the pool. One particular day we were sitting by the pool sunning ourselves when my father came up to us. "You boys enjoying yourselves?" he asked.

"Yes sir!" Will answered.

"Good. You boys come with me."

We were both curious so we jumped to our feet and followed him. He quietly led us in through the back door and into the kitchen. Fiona, our kitchen maid was sitting at the table sipping on a glass of water. She gave my father an odd look as we passed her. Once out of the kitchen he stopped for a moment in front of the cellar door. He took a deep breath and opened the door and headed down the steps. By this time we were really curious as to what was going on. Finally I couldn't take the suspense any longer. I said, "Dad, why are you bringing us down here?"

"As you know, today is Aaron's 18th birthday," he said.

"Yeah, what about it?" I asked.

"I decided that you're old enough now. I am going to give him to you to keep as your sex slave."

My head started spinning. I had always dreamed of having a sex slave. Sometimes I would lie in bed at night and jerk off to the thought of having some studly bitch obeying my every command. I was also always very attracted to Aaron.

Dad walked right into a corner and stepped on a patch of dirt. I felt like I was in a spy movie as one of the panels slid open to reveal a long dark passageway. Dad turned on a flashlight and continued. I was becoming excited as I followed him deeper and deeper into the ground. I could feel my now stiffening cock begin to strain against my shorts. Finally we stopped again in front of a large wooden door. Dad reached into his pocket and pulled out a key to unlock it. The door creaked as it slowly swung open. My jaw dropped to the floor as I stepped into the room. What I saw was a very authentic looking dungeon. In the corner in a large dog cage was Aaron. Tiny tears were running down his cheeks. "I'll set the key here on the stand and leave you boys alone with your new slave," dad said. Then I heard the door slam shut again.

I took they keys and unlocked the cage containing my younger brother. I grabbed him roughly by the arm and yanked him out. He stood up to his full height at 5'11 he had blond hair and the bluest eyes I've ever seen. He weighed about 150lbs. He was muscular from all the outside work he did. He was probably strong enough to overpower Will and I both, but he just stood there. "What do you want to try first?" Will asked.

"I don't know," I said as I looked around at everything.

Then I laid eyes on the rack. "Let's try that first," I said

Will grabbed Aaron by the wrists and dragged him over. I helped him get him up on the wooden table. We turned him so he was lying on his stomach. Then I quickly strapped in his wrists and ankles. By now my 8' cock was rock hard and throbbing painfully.

I walked around to his front and looked him straight in the eyes. "In case dad didn't tell you, you're mine now bitch!" I hollered at him. "And now you're gonna be a good boy and suck!"

I unbuttoned my shorts and let them fall to the floor. My rock hard cock sprang up and was inches from his face. I pushed the head to his lips. After a few seconds he got the message and let it slide into his beautiful mouth. I stood there for a moment enjoying the feel of a wet warm mouth around my throbbing cock. Then I started to slowly slide in and out letting it go in as far as the back of his mouth. "Oh yeah bitch suck me good!" I moaned. I couldn't believe I was fucking my own brother's mouth and it felt so incredible!

I felt I was close to cumming so I quickened my pace. I was in ecstasy as I began to fuck his mouth faster and faster. I grabbed his head and started to push the whole thing in as deep as I could. I felt him gag but I didn't care. I could feel cum boiling in my balls. Soon I was shooting a huge load down my brother's hot throat. He never even tried to swallow a drop. He just lay there unmoving.

I looked up to see Will sitting on a bench completely naked and stroking his now erect 12' piece of meat. He smiled at me and said," Looks like this bitch needs to be taught a lesson."

I nodded my head in agreement and looked around for something I could use. I saw two leather whips lying on a wooden table a few feet away. I picked one up and handed the other to Will. I took my position on his left side and said, "Let's teach this defiant bitch a lesson," as I brought the whip down hard on his ass cheek. I heard a loud crack and saw him jump and wince from the pain.

"Looks like he'll be a tough nut to crack," Will said as he took his place on the other side of him. We both began whipping him until our arms were sore and blood was dripping down his ass cheeks and sides. " I don't think this is working," Will said with a mischievous grin. "He still needs to be taught a lesson."

Will unstrapped him from the rack and dragged him to other side of the room where he strapped him firmly into the stocks. He moved around behind Aaron and spit into his hands and rubbed it on his hard cock. He placed his gigantic head on Aaron's tight ass hole. He gave one hard thrust and rammed all the way up into my brother. Aaron cried out in agony as Will began to slam in and out of him. Tears began to roll down his cheeks as he begged Will so stop. This only turned Will on more and he pounded harder. Watching all of this was making me grow hard again so I sat down on the bench and started to stroke myself as my eyes took the whole scene in.

After a good half-hour of pounding Will let out a loud deep moan as he shot his load deep into Aaron's ass. He stood there a moment leaning on Aaron's backside to catch his breath.

Will stood up and took one look at my hard on and a devilish grin appeared on his face. He knelt down in front of me and took my cock in his hands. He kissed the head softly while his hands ran along the shaft. It didn't take long before precum oozed out. He stuck his tongue out and cleaned it off while probing the slit. Waves of pleasure ran through my body. I knew I would cum soon. He must have sensed it too because he swallowed my entire cock whole, his nose buried in my pubic hair. That was it I couldn't hold back any longer. I came hard in his throat. I was so exhausted I could hardly move. All I could do was sit and rest.

Once I regained my strength I looked over at Aaron still in the stalks. "Do you think the bitch has learned his lesson?" I said to Will.

"Maybe, but it wouldn't hurt to reinforce our lesson," he said.

He stood back up and walked over to Aaron. "I'm spent, what about you?" he asked.

"There's no way I'm gonna get hard again," I said.

"Well, I'll just have to get creative then."

He got behind Aaron again and slowly inserted his hand into his ass. Once his hand was all the way in he rammed his arm in up to his elbow. Aaron screamed like a wounded animal as the tears started to come again.

As I watched Will ram his fist up his ass I became aware that I had to piss. I moved around so that I was in front of Aaron. "Now you're gonna swallow like a good bitch!" I said. I shoved my cock into his mouth and all the way to the back of his throat and I began to piss in his mouth. This time he obediently swallowed every drop.

I pulled my cock out of his mouth and dressed myself again. Will did the same. As we walked back up to the kitchen we started planning new ways to torture him.