Tales from a Naughty Wife

Story Info
Wife confesses past to an excited husband.
902 words
3.99
168.6k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,366 Followers

"Oh my god Gina that was fantastic."

My wife still on top of me and with my shrinking cock still inside her just smiled,

"You like it when I tease you, don't you? Well I like it too, it makes me feel naughty."

I felt my dick twitch,

"You just saying that word excites me, and when we fantasize about you being with another man it just drives me over the wall."

"You mean you don't like it when I tease you like that."

"Stop, you know it does, I imagine putting my dick into your pussy still full of your lover's cum and then adding my load to his. You know sometimes I even think of eating you after."

"Now who's being naughty? Do you think you could lick me after someone filled me with his sperm? I'm full of someone's sperm right now you want to try it?"

I could feel myself getting hard as we spoke and Gina noticed it too. As we slowly began to fuck again, I asked her to tell me something naughty about herself.

"What if I told you I use to cheat on you? Would that upset you or turn you on?"

A little warning buzzer went off in the back of my head but I was far too excited to care about it right then. I begged her to tell me about it and not to leave out any of the details.

She asked me if I remembered a man named Rob from her work, I did, and I told her so.

"When you went to that training seminar back east, he found out and came on to me. At first, I resisted but he was so insistent that I said I would go for a drink after work. Well one drink led to three and then when I was too drunk to drive home he took me to his place."

I had always thought of this guy as an arrogant bastard and now I was finding out he had fucked my wife. No wonder he always acted so smug around me.

"He made coffee and as it perked he sat next to me on his couch. His touch felt electric and I knew I shouldn't be there but once he kissed me all those thoughts left my head. He began to unbutton my blouse and I just couldn't stop him, I wanted him to do more. He told me to take off my bra and when I obeyed it turned me on that, I was exposing my breasts to another man. We never did get any of his coffee"

"I wish I could have been there to watch you being seduced..."

"Well you weren't there, you weren't even in town to protect me so I didn't care I let him have his way with me."

"You let him fuck you?"

"He fucked me all night long Carl, I don't know how many times I came."

Just the thought made her come with me and I shot another load deep inside her.

After I came the thought of Gina, fucking another man didn't seem as exciting. As we lay there together, it kept going through my mind that my wife had cheated on me. I wondered how many times it had happened and if she was cheating on me right now. I didn't dare say anything for it was me that had begged her to tell me. Soon I could hear her gentle breathing as she fell asleep, yet I could not. I was now filled with jealousy and I could feel it knot up in my stomach. Somehow, I managed to turn it around and realize that what she had confessed had been my biggest fantasy for a long time now. I began to picture her being seduced and then so turned on she couldn't refuse his advances.

In the morning as we showered together, she asked me if I was still all right with what she had told me. I kissed her deeply and then confessed that I became jealous after I came but that later I realized just how hot of a wife I had. I told her she deserved to have any lover she desired and that by telling me had only strengthened our marriage. She told me she loved me and had enjoyed turning me on with her story.

Later that day, I called Herb, the one guy from Gina's work that I knew. I told him that I had heard that Rob had been trying to pick up my wife. He started laughing and when I asked him what was so funny he said that Rob was gay and had no interest in any women. Now I was confused, did she make this all up or did she just use Rob's name as a red herring? I decided that I was going to find out that night. We were still so aroused from our activities from the night before, we ended up in the bedroom even before dinner. I was just about to ask her to tell me more about Rob when she said,

"Did I ever tell you about the professor I gave a blow-job to in order to get an A in biology?"

My dick was rock hard and any questions about Rob went right out of my head. God I love my wife.

Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,366 Followers