Tales Heard: Sam's First Time

Story Info
That magical summer after high school--at last.
2.3k words
4.23
79k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LucOuarm
LucOuarm
188 Followers

I had just graduated from high school. High school had been a fair academic success, but a huge social flop. I had been to two parties and had three dates, each with a different, and somewhat discouraging, girl. It did not help being poor and not so attractive. The girls liked the guys with cars and cash, even if they might be short in the looks department. If it hadn't been for certain well-known men's magazines, I would never had discovered what girls looked like.

I was riding my bike home from a summer job when I heard a girl's voice calling my name. I stopped and looked around; then I heard my name called again. I noticed a girl from my math class, Brittany Felucci, standing behind the hedge that ringed her back yard. I pedaled over to her and asked what she wanted. She asked a few questions about my job and my college plans, and I asked her similar questions. She was a cute girl, a little heavy, but with a pretty face and soft, dark hair. I knew that she was intelligent also because her math tests often had higher scores than my own.

"Do you want something to drink, Sam, lemonade or pop?" she asked after we had talked for a while.

I was thirsty from work and talking. "Sure," I said.

"Come into the back yard, and I'll get us something." She turned away toward the house. I wheeled my bicycle into her yard and sat down at a picnic table. Brittany appeared with two big glasses of lemonade. I took a sip and discovered that the drink was made from real lemons and tasted great.

"This is really good," I said. I drank some more.

"Thanks, Sam, I made it myself," Brittany replied smiling.

"You really know how to make it well; I tried a couple of times, but it never tasted like this." Brittany was pleased with the compliment, so I managed to slip in a few more as we chatted. She was so nice a girl.

We finished our drinks. "Do you want more?" she asked. I told her that I could drink another half glass. "Come with me into the house," she said, and I followed her in, carrying my glass.

We sat at her kitchen table. She had poured out some more for me, but took none for herself. I carefully let my eyes roam over her, but Brittany finally caught me looking. She smiled.

"Do you think I'm pretty?" she asked.

"Brittany, you're a really cute girl," I answered sincerely, "really a very pretty girl." She was too; I didn't need to exaggerate.

She beamed. "I never see you with a girl," she remarked.

"I don't have a girlfriend. I don't have a car, and I don't have much money," I answered. I saw her looking at my face with concern; she must have seen into the depths of my personal torment.

"Do you want to see something nice?" she asked after a pause.

"OK," I answered, breaking out of my temporary depression. I got up and followed her. Brittany went down a hall and into a room, her own bedroom. It was a little messy; things needed picking up, but it was clean. Her room was very feminine, but also had a desk and lots of books.

"My parents won't be home until seven," she said. She unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it off. I was amazed at what I was seeing. She stood there in front of me with her well-filled bra staring me in the face. "We have four hours to get to know each other better." Brittany moved toward me.

I couldn't believe it. I really nice-looking girl was making moves toward ME! I reached out and put my arms around her. We stood there rocking back and forth for a while. I could feel her soft breasts pressing against me through the fabric of her bra. She turned her face up to me and we kissed. We kissed again and again; she told me how to do it, how she wanted it. I was the student and she was the teacher.

"Take your shirt off, Sammy," she instructed. I didn't wait to be told a second time. She unhooked her bra, her soft breasts hung down when they were released. I could see the red marks of her bra on her smooth skin. She had big dark areolas with nipples standing out in their centers. We hugged and kissed again, this time with our warm, naked skin pressed together.

Brittany took one of my hands and placed it on her breast. I began feeling it. It was so soft and smooth, but the darker areolas were bumpy and the nipples were hard. They felt bigger than before. I knew something else that was much bigger; it was straining my underwear. She pushed me downward. "Kiss my boobs, Sammy; kiss them and suck on them."

I didn't hesitate for a second. Soon I was on my knees in front of her with my mouth on one nipple and my hands squeezing each fine breast. She and I were of just the right dimensions that her breasts were level with my face when I kneeled. I could have sucked and kissed for hours as I tried to give equal time to each delightful breast.

Brittany and I enjoyed that position for many minutes; I saw that she was unfastening her shorts. As I sucked and fondled, she slid them down as far as she could reach and let them slip down by themselves to the floor. She stood there in the puddle of her shorts in just her thin cotton panties. I leaned back and looked. I could see a darkness at her V through the thin, white fabric, and some hair curled around the leg elastic. Brittany used this opportunity to slide her panties to the floor. I smelled for the first time something that I have loved ever since, a wet, eager pussy.

I looked at her mound and saw her cunt peeping out below her dark, soft curls. I looked up at her. "Brittany, you are so beautiful," I said, barely able to choke out the words.

"Take off you clothes," she whispered, stroking my head.

I was out of pants, underwear, and socks in about three seconds. It was just enough time for her to pull back her bed covers and lie down, resting on her side on the sheet. She patted the bed next to her. I lay down next to her, but I was roiling with emotions. As we kissed and fondled the other's nakedness, I finally admitted, "Uh, Brittany, uh, I haven't done this before." I felt so stupid, so insecure.

"Neither have I," she answered. "We just have to learn by teaching ourselves." She pulled me toward her and we kissed again. My cock was harder and bigger than it ever had been.

"You seem to know what to do," I said, when our kiss broke off.

"I read some books," she replied. "My parents thought they had them hidden, but I found them one day." She took my hand and led it between her legs, right up against her furry honey pot. It was so wet! "Feel me up, Sammy; rub my cunny for me."

When I started to finger her, Brittany closed her eyes. She pursed her lips and sucked in some air and then sighed contentedly. Her hand moved down to my stiff penis. Brittany started moaning. "That feels so good," she said as her hips began to rotate against my hand. I could tell she was hot by the way she was moaning and moving her soft, curvy hips against me. Brittany started to go wild as I rubbed her crotch more confidently. She began humping against my hand, and gripped my cock as if it were some kind of safety handle. "Ohhh... ohh, Sammy, don't stop... ohhh!" she moaned.

I didn't stop until she suddenly cried out and held onto me tightly. Brittany slowly relaxed. Her lips sought out mine. My hard dick was firmly in her grip. "Are you all right?" I foolishly asked after a few minutes.

Her eyes peeked open. "Of course, I'm all right," she said, smiling at me. "That was so good. Now I'm going to show YOU how good." Brittany began to stroke my cock with her soft fingers. She slowly pushed against me until I was lying on my back and she was leaning over me. She deliberately rubbed her hard nipples on my bare chest and giggled when I groaned.

It didn't take much time; I was so excited. "Ohhh, ohhh, god, ohhh," I moaned. I began to spew gobs of semen out onto my chest and stomach. I could see Brittany's little hand pumping out more and more. It felt so good, so much better than when I masturbated myself. I just lay there basking in the erotic pleasure for a long time.

I felt my penis grow limp in Brittany's hand, and she slipped off her bed and came back with some tissues. I helped her mop up the mess, and then we lay back holding each other, kissing and talking.

"I want to go all the way," she whispered to me after a while. "I want you inside my cunny." She kissed me before I could say anything.

When we stopped kissing, I objected, "You don't want to be pregnant, do you? We need to be careful, and doesn't it hurt a girl, the first time?"

"Don't worry, Sammy, I don't want a baby; I'm safe today, and I was fooling around one day, and I made myself not a virgin, so we can do it, and it may not even hurt me now."

I didn't ask what she was doing when she deflowered herself, but I found out later. We lay there and kissed and cuddled. Soon our hands were touching and exploring. Brittany had her hand on my growing cock. She began to tickle my balls and then softly felt their shape. "Put your finger up into me," she urged. I put a finger inside her cunt lips, and she pushed it down with her own hand until I found an opening. "In there," she said. I probed deeper and added another finger, feeling her hips begin to move against me.

She moaned as I kissed her nipples and fingered her. Finally Brittany whispered, "Put your penis inside me; get it in me NOW!" As I started to rise up, she spread her legs apart. I could see the red depths of her cunt as I moved between her legs. I knew that I needed to put my penis where my fingers had just been. I slid the head of my cock up and down her slit and pushed it to the mouth of her juicy vagina. It was a tight squeeze, but I eased the tip in and pushed until the entire head was inside her. Brittany grunted softly, "Deeper, Sammy, put it in deeper."

Our hips finally coordinated and I pushed into her. I couldn't believe it. I was buried to my pubes in a nice, sexy girl, and I was about to fuck for the first time. I let out a sigh at the same time as Brittany; we looked at each other and grinned. Her face became lewdly twisted with passion. She ran her tongue over her lips and pulled me down onto her. As our eager lips met, she began a rolling motion with her pelvis that I picked up. My hard dick was sliding in and out of her warm pussy. I was really doing it!

Brittany began moaning, "Ohhh, ohhh, ohhh, it feels so good; keep moving like this." She wrapped her legs around mine and levered herself against me. I started pushing into her harder, driving deeper into her pussy. She let out a loud gasp as she had her first ever vaginal organism, her pussy filled with my cock. Her cunt was squeezing me. If she had not jerked me off less than an hour before, I would have shot my load right then, but I was able to continue sliding in and out. Brittany was relaxed and her legs were resting on top of mine instead of gripping them.

As I pushed in and out, she came back, her eyes flickering open. Her pelvis began to assist me and she drove herself strongly upward. This was a girl who would enjoy a lifetime of fucking.

I couldn't help myself; I started slamming my cock deep into her. I needed to fuck her hard now, and she wanted it. Brittany began to gasp again. I kept fucking as my body prepared itself to deliver a load of hot sperm into her belly. I felt a tingling build up in my groin. Soon my spasms began and I squirted my semen deep into her waiting cunt, my first ever fuck was coming to its thrilling culmination.

Brittany's eyes popped open as my cock spasmed and twitched in her pussy; I realized that she could feel my hot cream shooting into her. She moaned, and I drove deep with each spasm, as though trying to plant my seed directly into her uterus. Her hands loosened their tight grip my back as the frenzy of the moment subsided. I relaxed on top of her, and we lay that way until my cock shrank out of her.

That was it for that day, but we had a fun summer. Her parents did not approve of me, but were pleasant. Brittany was destined to attend college in some other state, and I did a year at the local poor people's school. When my money ran out for even that, I joined the Navy. I lost touch with Brittany; even her parents had moved at the time of my discharge. I hope Britanny is enjoying a good fuck right now with some stud who really loves her.

LucOuarm
LucOuarm
188 Followers