Tales of a College Slut

Story Info
She needs the professor for a good grade.
3.4k words
82k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandi woke up groggily stretching her body beneath the covers of her soft warm round bed. Smiling she could already tell this was going to be a good day; she got up and threw on some clothes, heading to the bathroom for a shower. She turned the water on the hot steam filling the room as she stripped down and set about her morning routine. She stepped beneath the tap the hot water flowing over her body her muscles were sore today from going to the gym last night, the water felt good relaxing on her shoulders. She turned letting it stream down between her buttocks getting a handful of body wash and rubbing it in her palms until the bubbles covered the smooth flat of her hand. Rubbing the fruit scented bubbles over her body she let her thoughts drift. She had been in school for almost a year now and had been doing great to an extent until she got sick. She ended up getting tonsillitis a lot lately and her doctor was concerned that they might need to come out. Her closest friend a woman in her late forties said that it would be hell for her to get them out as an adult and she believed Angie to be right. She had never had a surgery in her life so this was a bit scary for her; the doctor had already set up a consultation for her at the hospitals oral surgeons down the road for next month and it seemed to be fast approaching.

Last weekend had been fun though despite the fact her throat was killing her she went out with some friends and got hammered. She could not honestly remember most of the events of the party but she was pretty sure something sexual had happened because when she had woken up there had been semen on her shirt. This honestly wasn't much of a change for her though, when she was in high school she had a very possessive boy friend and had not been able to be sexually adventurous. She was still kind of with him but the difference now was that he was married, and still in love with her at least he claimed to be. It was hard for them to make time for her and she honestly felt guilty whenever they were together regardless that his now wife had broke her ribs and made it impossible for her to get pregnant.

Since breaking up officially with him she had been somewhat something of a slut, going to parties and blowing everyone she could possibly find. She loved to suck cock but she was beginning to get really horny as well, her body was thrumming wanting to get fucked so badly. She groaned just the thought of having sex got her wet, the thought of cock got her wet. A yell from her flat mate signaled that she needed to get the hell out of the shower or she was going to have to deal with an attitude from the moody bitch. She got out and slowly toweled off reluctant to leave the comfort of the hot water. Her roommate was such a cunt, she really was tired of the constant whining and attitude that she gave off. They had started off as friends now she avoided Jen like the plague because she just out and out couldn't tolerate her. Jen had been raised with money and her parents had basically cut her off for wanting to go to college in Claremont. They gave in a bit and gave Jen a truck which shut her up for a bit. The girl was lazy, and seemed to think Mandi was her personal slave, expecting her to do all the cleaning and cooking, if Mandi did not cook, Jen did not eat unless she absolutely had to. Then she would make a mess of the kitchen, and leave it to Mandi to clean up. The owner of the flat would always give Mandi shit, thinking it was her that had made the mess.

She tossed on her clothes and headed downstairs waving at her flat mate as she got ready to head out the door for school. Once outside she walked down the street a block to the bus stop and sat on the bench waiting patiently for the bus to arrive. She shivers a bit the cold air stiffening her nipples she pulls her coat around her tighter seeking to warm her breasts the fabric of her shirt a bit too thin for today's weather. Her eyes dart around watching the people and the cars as they pass her the bench beneath her cold and rough on her buttocks. A small black car pulled up beside her and stopped and the window slid down She looked at it at first unsure of who was in it and then she saw it was Professor Mulvaney. He was a very attractive man and she had to admit she had occasionally fantasized about having sex with him. He had dusky blonde hair and very bright sparkling blue eyes, he was tall and very fit, and she could not help sometimes but look at his thighs and wonder just what he had between them. He had to be well hung, a man as attractive and sought after as he was had to be well endowed. She had been failing his class, though it was not intentional, being sick had made her do lousy in all of her classes and she was not happy about it. She honestly did not think that it was possible for her to catch up at this point without a miracle of some sort. His breath came out of the window cool air mixing with hot creating a mist or an appearance of smoking. He leaned out and smiled "Hey Mandi, do you need a ride? I was kind of hoping we could talk a bit before class." She smiled and shrugged "sure it beats riding the bus professor."

He smiled and looked over at her as she got in the car and settled brushing her skirt down around her thighs, she had always been a bit plump but college had thinned her out a bit. She was fit, she went to the gym twice a week, and overall she was pleased with her appearance. Long wavy red hair that went down past her shoulders large upright breasts, she was not ugly, and many of the guys found her quite attractive. David Mulvaney was in agreement with them, unbeknownst to her. He admired her lips, he had always noticed her lips, the full sexy pout her mouth always seemed to have. His eyes drifted downwards finding the curve of her breasts the soft peaks concealed beneath multiple layers of fabric. He felt his cock stiffening in his pants as she looked over at him with a smile as if knowing what thoughts were racing through his head. He turned his eyes to the road, to have sex with her, to touch her like that would be wrong, and she is his student. He hears her body move and turns to look seeing her skirt rise exposing soft creamy thigh. His heart picked up a bit as he followed her legs up and down slowly watching wanting to reach out and touch her skin feel how soft, it was to the touch. He swallowed hard, and looked at the road seeing the small turn that lead up to the secluded parking lot that was a bit further from the college. No one ever parked up there and he knew that it would be unusual for him to, and that she might ask questions about it. He turned upwards to the empty parking lot and pulled into one of many vacant spots and turned the cars engine off but left the heat running so that she did not get too cold.

He turned in his seat to look at her a soft smile crossed his lips as she turned to face him as well bending one knee up just a bit her skirt billowing around her legs. He let his eyes drift downwards to the bottom of her seat looking first at the fabric and then advancing upwards. His cock stiffened at the sight of soft cotton panties covering the sweet secret between her thighs. He lifted his eyes to her face and noticed that her eyes had darkened and her breathing had picked up. He let his eyes drop once again focusing on the panties that he wanted to reach out and touch, the scent of her flesh was driving him insane he could smell her arousal and it made him wonder. Perhaps she was as turned on by him as he was by her. He didn't want to make the first move though, that could be disastrous for his career she had to move first, but would she? His cock throbbed against the fabric of his boxers growing stiffer just with the thought of her making the first move. He would love to feel those sexy full lips wrap around his thick head and make love to his cock with the hunger of a young horny girl. He could feel a bit of moisture on the tip knowing it was his precum why the hell did she make him so horny he just didn't understand it. His eyes were locked on his panties they looked moist to him like she was hot for him but he couldn't tell he was too far away he wanted to reach out and bury his face in her hot wet box. He felt a touch on his thigh tentative, yet with confidence at the same time as if she knew he wanted her, well, how could she not his cock was raging against his pants he looked like he had a fucking tent in them. He closed his eyes just breathing in her scent the smell of arousal, perfume, and shampoo all mixed. The hand on his thigh began to slide upwards he could feel his breath catch in his throat as it brushed against the tip of his cock. A moan escaped him unable to hold it in, that one touch making him even thicker than he was before.

Mandi watched him she had to admit she was surprised when he had taken her up here at first she had thought he was going to tell her to drop his class. Then she noticed the direction of his eyes and the fact that his cock seemed to be evident in his slacks. She was not sure if it would be right to make the first move, he was after all her teacher, but if he made the move and shit happened, he would lose his job. She watched his eyes as they slid down between her thighs she had intentionally sat just so that her panties would show beneath her skirt and there was enough space between the hem and the seat itself. His eyes seemed fascinated with her panties; he was like a sex-starved man, she watched him her own eyes drifting to his pants. His cock bobbed and jerked against the tight fitting slacks it was obvious he was very aroused right now and he was just staring not saying anything. She leaned forwards her hand sliding over his thigh letting it sit there watching his reaction. He did not move, did not yell, and did not pull away from her his breath caught in his throat and his cock stiffened even more. She let her fingers slide upwards brushing up over the tip of his cock his husky moan filling her ears making her even more aroused.

His thigh twitched, she had not reacted so far she had touched him first and his body was evidently enjoying that caress. He felt her hand inch upwards wrapping around his fabric-encased shaft he shuddered his hips pushed forward into the gripping of her fingers. His teeth sunk into his bottom lip biting the tender flesh holding back a gasp of pleasure as she slid up in a long slow stroke. He felt so vulnerable his body his mind all of him was in control of this eighteen-year-old girl, no... she was definitely a woman. He felt her fingers pulling at the zipper the soft metallic rasp as it slid down the skill as she released the button his stomach lurched. Such gentle aggression her hunger for him was obvious as her fingers slid in pulling his thickened cock from his soft cotton boxers.

She stared as she pulled the cock she had been thinking about ever since she got in the car from his pants. He was thick, hard the tip glistening with precum he was about eight inches long and she wanted to feel it inside her mouth, and her pussy badly her clit was throbbing. She watched his face his eyes still downcast as if ashamed, she was the sexual predator, the aggressor as her body leaned down her tongue darting out to lick the clear fluid from his tip. Her tongue swirled around the cap loving the scent of his flesh the tang of his juice. Slowly engulfing his thick cap her mouth moist and hot sliding down to the very base feeling him pulsing, a low hungry groan of pleasure escaping his lips as he feels the warm wet throat close around him. Her tongue slathering around him getting him slick with saliva, the masculine scent of his pubic hair assailing her nostrils. Her hands slip down further into his boxers finding the heavy large sac of his balls rolling and caressing them as her mouth bobs up and down on his cock.

His eyes rolled back in her head as she took him out of his pants freeing his thick hard length from the confines. Her tongue like fire dragged over the tip tasting him so hungry for him it made him even harder. Her mouth was a silken wet vise clenching sucking around him tasting him each inhale of breath exhale of breath bringing him pleasure. His balls aching as her fingers stroke and caress them so full with seed. His eyes flickering open watching her seeing his cock glistening with her spittle soaked and shining her lips her beautiful sexy lips wrapped so tight around him. Pulsing and throbbing feeling the back of her throat as she takes him down into her mouth repeatedly. He slides his hand over her back pushing the coat off her wanting to tear her clothing from her body and take her savagely.

His fingers reach the base of her spine and pull the shirt upwards fingers snapping her bra clasp free knowing when her shirt comes off her glorious tits will be there for the taking. She lifts her head letting her shirt and the lacey fabric of her bra fall to the bottom of the car. His eyes fall to her breasts hanging nipples tight and erect as he slides his hands over them pinching pulling the hard buds her mouth finding its way back to his aching cock. He drives his hips up harder and faster fucking her hot sweet young mouth loving the feeling the sounds of her lips slapping over his cock. He whispers his voice husky "fuck Mandi, fuck me" She smiles up at him without a word.

She hears his words sending trembles down her body straight to her pussy the slick tight hole already dripping with a hunger for his cock. The thick length of his shaft glistening from the sucking her mouth has just given it pulsing and throbbing in desire to feel her hot slick cunt wrapped around it. She lifts her skirt sliding her soft cotton panties down to join the shirt he removed, and climbs across to the drivers seat, a loud noise fills the car as he pushes the seat back as far as it will go. She spreads her thighs crouching in his lap straddling his thighs and his bobbing cock her breasts in his face. Dropping her hips slowly she feels the thick head spread her pussy lips with ease her moisture coating it as it pushes inwards. A husky moan of pleasure escapes her as she takes him in to his full length his girth spreading her filling her up with cock just as she loves.

He shudders as he sees her nubile young body sliding down onto his cock her pussy tight hot so fucking wet. His hips jerk upwards pushing into the tight welcoming hole feeling the slick lips the tight walls clamping down on him. He slides his hands easily around her hips to her ass cupping the taut cheeks pulling and kneading the thick globes such a wonderful fucking ass. He cannot help but wonder what it would feel like to have his cock in that hole too. Her hips rock forward on his cock feeling it sliding in and out of her moist hole his breath catches she is so fucking tight his nails dig into his ass and he pushes forward. He grits his teeth loving the feeling of her wrapped around him her pussy hungry clamping around him biting him with invisible teeth. Her cunt so hungry for his cock panting as she rides him bouncing up and down her clit scraping through her pubic hair her moans in his ears he feels ready to burst already but he has to hold back. She has to cum, I want to feel her cum all over my cock he thinks as the slick walls clamp and pull at his cock milking it hungrily wanting his cum. He slaps her ass without even realizing it her short cry making him even hotter. His hands cup her tits those beautiful fucking nipples in his face his lips seeking them out sucking them hungrily.

Her hips slamming down on him riding him harder feeling his hand slap against her ass making her cry out. She feels his hot lips engulfing her nipples sucking them both ferociously his teeth scraping over the hard buds her cunt contracts at the feeling. Every time her hips rock forward, her tender little clit rubs against his pubic hair driving her closer and closer to the edge his lips around her nipples making her wetter. A husky cry of pleasure "oooh Fuck yes professor fuck me like a little slut": Slips from her mouth. His hips thrust upwards angrily slamming her back into the steering wheel. She feels the shift pushing against her leg digging into her muscles but that doesn't stop her she rides him harder and harder slamming herself onto his cock. Needing his cock so bad wanting to feel it explode, her eyes shut tight as her slick walls contract squeezing pulling her hot juices flowing down on him as she lets loose all over him. Her orgasm filling the car as she cries out in hot hungry pleasure sweat coating her skin her eyes blazing down at him as she whispers like the little whore she is, " give me that fucking cum professor I want to feel your hot spunk fill me up like the little whore I am".

Her words sent fire racing through his cock uncontrollable, the hot need to cum to spray his load all over this little college sluts face, he wanted to see his cum glistening on her flesh. He sinks his teeth into her nipples biting and pulling back watching them falls from his lips covered in his spit. Feeling her juice cover him as her slick walls contract continuously still dripping cum from her orgasm his own groans filling his ears as he pushes her back off of his cock. He wraps one hand around the big thick base the other one sliding into her hair pulling her mouth onto the pulsing shaft. He feels her lips as they close around it sucking pulling on it hungry for his cum his head spinning as his cum boils up through his shaft the pleasure so intense it is painful. With a shout of exhilaration, his cum sprays into her mouth she pulls back wrapping her hands around the thick length his cum dripping from her lips as she jerks the rest of his spray onto her hot tits. The cum coating her lips her chin her breasts her upper body dripping in his orgasm, falling back against the seat of his car breathing heavily his eyes closing.

She slips back into the passenger side seat licking her lips and pulling his cum from her breasts up to her mouth with a smirk looking at him. Her voice soft still breathless and husky, "So professor, about my grade in your class"............

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
TonyZeeTonyZeeabout 18 years ago
Hot tale, hotly written.

Excellent story: nicely paced and at times almost breathless prose, which feels just right. And splashingly hot. Good job.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three on One One guy, tied down by three girls.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Quarrelling with Kaylee He tries to resist his girlfriend's little sister.in Erotic Couplings
My Girlfriend's Rival He's teased and seduced by his girlfriend's rival.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Fucked at My Son's Soccer Game A mother is seduced by someone from the opposite team.in Mature
Size Queen's Wet Dream School stud is big enough to satisfy his foxy gym teacher.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories