Tales Of A Farm Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
Sue-Ellen remembers her first time.
9.9k words
4.22
212.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spicey
spicey
9 Followers

Howdy you'll!

My name is Sue-Ellen Johnson, Sue-Ellen is my first name and Johnson is my last.

I live with my ma' and pa' in our beautiful ranch located in the warm south.

Yes sir, my family and me are born and raised southerners, from the guys with the cowboy hats and the ladies with the long-flaunting dresses. Everyone around here talk with a strong southern accent, although I think if it wasn't for television and movies I would have never found out that we, indeed, talk a bit different.

My family is considered pretty important from where I come from.

Of course if I ask any of my friends they'll say that their father's business is better then mine. I don't care all that much, when I'll get older I'm planning to leave our little place and move on to the city, maybe even become a movie-star.

But I'm still young now, only turned 19 a week ago.

To be honest, I'm not the brightest tool in the shed, if you catch my drift.

No sir, father and sister always told me that the real world could eat me alive, so I listen to them. But as soon as someone tells me: "that's a nice idea Sue-Ellen" or even a "you're not as stupid as we thought you'd be", then I will be taking the first bus out here.

I hope this year will be as educating as the last one.

Since I turned 18 last year, I became aware of the sexual world.

Ho boy did I.

Before I turned 18, I could hardly say what sex was, but then in one year I began exploring sex to it's fullest.

I even broadened my dictionary with all kind of sexy but dirty words, like:

Pussy, cunt, cum, dick, cock, fucking and much more ...

I learned pussy and cunt are the same things, just like a cock and a dick.

Yes sir, I remember the day that my childlike innocence just flow out the door.

It was about a month after I turned 18. I remember father asked me to bring some water from the well. I always help when it comes to household chores.

As I was struggling to carry the bucket full of water from the well, I began to hear screaming noises from the near barn. I immediately put down the bucket, not only to see the cause of the screams but also to rest my hands.

I pushed the huge barn door slightly so I could sneak a peek inside.

The sight I saw made my jaw drop and filled me with so much emotions that I can't even name them.

I saw Mr. Frost, one of my daddy's employees, half naked with his back facing my way. And by half naked I mean the lower half. I got a clean view at his hairy ass.

But that was not all. I saw my older sister Debra, with her dress up in the air and her buttocks slammed rapidly at this man's belly.

Later I would learn that this is a sex position titled: "doggy style", which seems appropriate since dogs do have sex this way, horses too.

But then, I didn't know what I was seeing.

I thought maybe he was hurting my sister, but then I could easily hear that my sister was screaming: "Yes, yes!" she was enjoying it.

I didn't have such a clear view at the action, all I could see was Mr. Frost moving his ass up and down and my sister, Debra, holding on a huge stack of hay to keep her balance. Suddenly, Mr. Frost took a step backwards and I could see his private organ, the first one I had ever seen in my life. His 'thing' was standing erect and he began to rub it with his hand, rather quickly I might add. My sister Debra turned around and I was a bit afraid she would spot me, but she was more focused on this man's organ.


Debra was on her knees with her mouth wide open and her tongue sticking out, like a little girl trying to drink water from the rain. Then the bizarre thing happened, Mr. Frost who was rubbing his 'thing' harshly was shooting some sort of liquid out of it.


At first I thought it was pee (what else is there) but I noticed the liquid was much more gluey and it was white. But then I almost fell out of my feet as I realized he was shooting it straight down my older sister's mouth.

As much as I was intrigued, I became nervous and I shot the door, quietly of course.

I took the bucket to the house, finished my chores and headed up to my room.

I shared a room with my sister Debra. She was 22 at the time and, boy, was she smart.

She was much more smarter and mature when she was my age then I am now.

She is quite a looker as well; she is the only woman in the house with dark hair, all the other women in the family have golden hair.

She also has a nice figure, though people always complimented me on that area as well. She's a great person, if I needed anything, I could always come to my big sister.

But what I seen earlier that day was still stuck in my mind.

After I regained my senses I realized that what I saw at the barn was an act of sex.

Now, maybe in the city everyone talk about sex and experience it at a very young age.

But that's not how it is in our little town. Last time I talked with my friends about sex, was like talking to the maid about riding a horse, stuff neither of us understand.

As I rested on my bed, I glanced at my image that was reflected by the huge wall mirror in front of me. Debra had daddy install that mirror so she could look at her self more clearly. I always thought it made the room look twice as big.

Anyway, for the first time in my life I became interested in what was between my legs. I didn't wore any panties (or bra), just one of those 'little-town' customs.

So, I noticed that private part. I made sure the door was closed and I left up my dress exposing my gentle spot. There were two thick lips, separated. Above it was a bushy gathering of hair, which always seemed like a weird place to have hair at.

I decided I wanted to touch my private area, maybe even stick a finger between those lips down there.

So I gently put my palm over it and began to sense it. Since, I felt nothing I decided to separate those lips using my two fingers and see what's inside.

As I separated the lips I turned my head up towards the mirror and all I could see was a pink lining. Then I really felt the urge to put a finger in, but as I touched my pink area I heard the door close behind me.

I immediately throw my hand aside and covered my personal spot with my dress.

I saw sister, Debra, standing inches from the door with an ear-to-ear smile on her face.

"What's up sister?" she asked

"Ho, nothing Debra, just laying around" I was really nervous. I wondered if she saw me violate myself.

"Well, I'm going to take a shower. I know momma wants me to help her on the farm later on" Debra just like me had her chores to do, but then I wondered why was she taking a shower that early in the day.

I knew that no secrets should be kept from two sisters. Especially, from ones as loyal and devoted as us.

"Debra" I began to ask, "I saw you and Mr. Frost doing something nasty in the barn"

"When?"

"Earlier today" I said

Debra smirked at me like she always does when I say something foolish.

"That was just a little fucking, an't nothing wrong with that, shuga' "

"Fucking?" I said with a confused tone.

"You know, when a man sticks his dick in a woman's pussy"

Now I was even more confused, and Debra could easily read my puzzled face.

"Ho Sue-Ellen, you so young and naive. Listen, when a man and woman have sex that's called fucking. And his gentle part, as we called it when we were young, it's his dick or cock"

"I get it," I said with an excited voice.

"Great. Now the woman's organ is called her pussy or cunt or twat or whatever.

And if you didn't know, that is her most sensitive area. You see there this button up in your pussy that's called the clit and that wild horse can send you to haven if teased."

"Wow, I always wondered what that little thing was"

"Yes sir, nothing more great than a woman's pussy" this line still echoes in my head.

"Are you and Mr. Frost dating? Daddy won't be pleased, Mr. Frost is 46 years old"

"No, of course not. Every now and than Mr. Frost and me go to the barn and fuck a little. I would die if he was my only fuck"

"So you fuck other men too?" I asked

"As long as the opportunity knocks down my door, I'll be there with open legs"

"I didn't know sex was that much fun. Do guys like it too?"

Debra smirked again: "it takes more than a cowboy hat to make a man, sugar"

I was really fascinated by this conversation, I never knew such a world of lust existed and I had to take a part of it. Then I remembered something from the barn and another question came to mind.

"Sister, I'm not quite sure... but I think I saw Mr. Frost peeing in your mouth"

"Some man do have a fetish for peeing in your mouth, believe me I know. But Mr. Frost isn't one of them. What you so was him cumming in my mouth"

"Cumming" I asked with plain out bluntness

"You see Sue, the juice that a man ejaculate into a woman's pussy to make babies, that's his sperm or cum as we call it. So by stimulating his cock he just shoots his cum out like a fountain. That's called cumming"

"And you drink it?" I asked

"Ho yes, dear. I like swallowing men cum. it's nature's tastiest substance"

Well, I don't have to tell you that my heart was racing like a horse.

I was so fascinated and eager to start my own sex life.

"I wanna do it too, Debra. I want to fuck and eat cum and everything"

"Well, you are old enough to start. Hell, you're a hot little number, men will have a field day in your pussy"

"I hope so," I said. If sex is as good as sister says it is, I want it and a lot.

"The wisdom I can share with you about sex is simple. Men like stuffing their cocks anywhere they can on your body. First there's the pussy, now there's all kind of positions but the jist is the same. Like today you saw me doing it "doggy style" because he fucks you from behind like dogs"

"Or horses" I jumped

"You said it. Now sometimes they like fucking you and the ass. If you thought getting fucked in the pussy is painful the first time, wait till you get this."

"You mean they stick their cocks in your...asshole" I whispered.

"Sure do. It grows on you and then its just another place to get fucked hard. It's really fun. And then there are guys, well all of them, who like their cocks sucked. So you just open wide and let them reach down your throat, they'll cum better that way."


"I can't wait to fuck men. It sounds like so much fun" it really did.

"Tell you what, honey. Next time Mr. Frost and me go roughhousing in the barn, I'll give you a call. You can hide in the barn and take a better look at the action."

"Thanks, sister"

As Debra gave me a smile she unbuttoned her shirt and pulled down her dress.

Like all of us she was naked underneath.

"Well I'm going to hit the shower," she said, though I hardly heard her since I was looking at her naked figure with interest.

She was always walking around naked in the room, or walking naked towards the shower room. Daddy told or not to, since his employees get a good glimpse of her goods. But this time it felt different looking at her. I noticed how smooth her skin was, and how bushy her pussy was. I still get the shivers when I think about those city-ladies who shave their cant's hair. I also noticed her breasts. I really liked them.

"Debra" I said moments before she left the room, "Do men love breasts?"

Debra laughed: "Ho, honey, their obsessed with them. They like to call them tits"

"Like the name of the bird" I asked.

"I guess so" she chuckled. "They really like my breasts because they're big and you can easily grab them"

"Will they like my breasts" I said, and I left up my shirt to expose them to Debra.

Debra smiled at the sight.

"Sure they will, yours are just as big as mine. All the women in the family have big tits."

Debra walked towards me and her eyes were focused on my tits.

She reached my bed, where I was holding up my shirt to her.

Then the most amazing thing happened, Debra lowered her head, grabbed one of my tits and began to suckle on it!

The funny thing was that I didn't have much time to feel surprised, instead I began to feel more delighted and relaxed.

Debra made little twirls with her tongue around my nipple, which for the first time became very pointy, and it wasn't even cold.

She then stopped the sucking to my disappointment. It felt rather good.

"Don't worry Sue-Ellen, men will love your tits"

With that being said sister left the room leaving me smiling and wondering.

All this sex sounded really great. Debra said she was fucking all kind of guys, I want too. I wondered how does it feel to have a cock in your pussy or mouth and can't forget the ass. The wild names they gave everything sure made me laugh. They reminded me of the farm: 'cocks' 'tits' 'doggy-style'. I wonder if these are homegrown names.

A couple of days passed since the conversation with sister.

Mr. Frost was attending at our house since he was working for daddy that day.

I wasn't all that attracted to the man. He was much older than me for one hand. He also had hairy arms, a balding head and a bit of a belly.

But I remembered him fucking Debra the other day. I wanted him to fuck me too; he seemed rather good at it.

Around noon Debra entered the kitchen, where I helped momma and the maid with the dishes, she said she wanted to speak with me outside.

I excused myself and left the room.

"Hurry, go to the barn and hide behind the haymow. Mr. Frost and me will meet there in a couple of minutes." Debra whispered it to me.

"Sure thing sister. Thank you"

"No problem, sugar" she smiled and petted my cheek.

I immediately stormed out of the house and headed for the barn. I paid attention that no one was looking and I opened the barn door. I didn't like the barn very much; it always smelled like hay and horse dung, but you get you used to it when you live like me.

I saw the haymow at the far end of the barn. As I got closer to it I realized it was the darkest spot in that place. But I was determined to see some fucking, so I crouched down and hid behind it. At that position there would be no way Mr. Frost could spot me.

After a minute or two the barn door opened, my heart pounded rather harshly from anticipation. I was glad to see that it was in fact Debra and Mr. Frost whom entered the barn. They were walking right towards me so I had to crouch my head down so they won't see me. After a minute of silence I raised my head up again. My head was showing only from the nose up as the rest of my body was hidden.

Mr. Frost and Debra were only a couple of feet away from me.

By the time I looked up they were both half naked. Mr. Frost unbuttoned his shirt and Debra pulled down her dress and then they were completely naked.

Mr. Frost gave a light slap on Debra's ass and she replied by turning over and presenting her ass for him. They were going to do it just like last time I saw them, "doggy-style" is the right term. Mr. Frost spat on his hand and rubbed his saliva on his erect cock, I sure didn't know why. I noticed his cock was really thick and fat. It was the first male organ I seen up close and I wondered if they all came in different sizes.

Debra throw her arms forward and held on a wooden fence that used to lodge the horses. By the look in her eyes she was more than ready to take it.

"Give it to me, sugar" I heard Debra speak for the first time since she entered, but Mr. Frost kept his silence and aimed his cock to her pussy.

Then the fucking began. Mr. Frost shoved his cock in sister's pussy and he was working it hard. In and out, in and out, that's what I mostly remember.

His cock was swallowed all in sister's pussy and then it was out again, but not completely. From time to time I caught sister glance at me and smile, so I would smile in return. But as the fucking continued, sister would no longer look my way.

She was moaning and screaming and even sometime cursing, but she wasn't looking at me. It was like looking at an all-new sister. I was sure that if the barn would, god forbid, caught on fire, she wouldn't even notice.

But I couldn't help it being impressed. Mr. Frost was sweating hard and driving his cock as forcefully as he could to my sister's gentle spot. But Debra, she took it like a true cowgirl, a true lady. I began to feel a bit different as the time passed.

I wasn't sure what was it, but I began to feel a tingling sensation from between my legs. I saw Debra's switch faces each time Mr. Frost stuffed her; one second she was smiling, the other she had a face of one whose getting hurt. Just looking at her change emotions like that made my tingling grow stronger.

Next, Debra removed one of her arms that were holding the fence.

I didn't know why, cause her posture already seemed shaky.

But then I saw she moved her free hand between her legs and began to rub her pussy while Mr. Frost's cock fucked her.

And as I watched in excitement, I was surprised to find out that my hand has also been massaging my own pussy. Under my long dress my hand was hidden, and it was doing stuff that I couldn't believe. I dipped my fingers way up my pussy just like the cock was dipped up Debra's pussy, and I was moving my fingers in and out, in and out. I began to feel so god damm good that I lost track of the fucking and just concentrated on me. I wasn't sure how long was I pleasuring myself but when I opened my eyes I saw that Debra was on her knees kissing Mr. Frost's cock.

I was amazed at the love she had for this man's organ. She would never kiss the man but she was slobbering all over his cock. Then, sister opened her mouth and Mr. Frost began to shove his cock into her mouth!

"Take it deep" he said.

And sister took it deep, really deep! In no time the entire thing was shoved down her throat. As I saw that I began to rub myself extra fast and extra hard.

Mr. Frost Came in Sister's mouth and she had no option but to drink it all.

He released his cock from Debra's mouth and squeezed out the last few drops of juice. All of a sudden, sister got up and whispered something in Mr. Frost's ear, and she was looking in my direction. Mr. Frost looked at me and I immediately ducked my head. But it was to late, he spotted me. He only took a couple of steps and he was already standing an inch for me. There I was with my hand down my dress looking up this naked man.

"Sue-Ellen?" he said

"Yes sir, it's me"

"Your sister told me that you were dying to have your first sexual experience," he said and smiled.

"Ho yes sir, I want it so much, so very much"

He extended his hand to me and I accepted it. I got up and we walked toward sister who was giving me a loving smile.

"Now my pecker is a little droopy," Mr. Frost said, "I need to see something that will make it rise again".

I looked at sister in confusion.

"The old dog wants us to give him a show, " my sister said smiling.

"Strip down, lay on the ground and open your legs like me"

So I followed sister's orders: I got rid of my clothes, I laid on the dusty ground next to her and then we both opened our legs for Mr. Frost.

He looked at both our open cunts with a great delight, and as he did he was rubbing at his cock. The amazing thing was the fact that his cock began to get harder and harder.

"Sue-Ellen, why don't you suck your sister's tits and stick a couple of your finger in her pussy." Said the grinning Mr. Frost

Debra looked at me and told me "it's okay " in a relaxing voice.

So I shifted to my side and put my hand on sister's belly.

Debra grabbed my head and slammed it on one of her large tits. I enjoyed the feel of this balloon-like flesh between my lips. I suckled on Debra's breast just like a baby from its mother. Then I made twirls with my tongue around her hard nipple, just like she did to me in our room the other day. Suddenly Debra took my hand that rested on her belly and guided it to her cunt. So I had to obey her needs. I took two fingers and I began to wedge them between her thick pussy lips. Mr. Frost was stroking his hard dick with all his power. He was really turned on, but he wasn't the only one.

spicey
spicey
9 Followers