Tales of a Freshman Phenom

Story Info
Star football prospect meets sorority girl.
3.6k words
4.52
137.4k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/25/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XSchreiber
XSchreiber
60 Followers

He arrived on campus summer of 1997. His name was Eddie Williams. He was eighteen years old, a freshman, and he was a man: 6’4”, 240 lbs, wide shoulders, thick arms and thighs and a goatee. A year before, he had been the most highly touted defensive high school football player in the nation, and now here he was, on campus at the University of Louisiana, ready to immediately step into the starting role. Most students were gone for the summer. He and some other players spent most of their time, when not in prep classes and tutoring sessions, hanging around the small local clubs and the dorms. Not only was it known Eddie was expected to start and star in the fall, and since he looked 25, he was also the only freshman who could buy beer and alcohol without being carded, so he became quite popular amongst younger teammates.

The first weekend of the fall term Eddie went out with some of the guys on the team. It was a week before the first game, and they had the weekend off to go home, or do as they please. The group was led by Mario, the team’s starting tailback. There were five of them in all: Omar, a second string tight end, Willie, Mario’s backup, and Steve, starting defensive end, the only white guy in the group. Steve knew some people in one of the big white fraternities on campus, Sigma Gamma. He and Mario had partied there regularly the year before, and Omar had been there a few times with them. It was late when they parked in front of the house in Mario’s luxury Four-runner, but the sounds coming from the house and the houses all around made it clear the parties were just still going strong.

Eddie eyed the house. Huge white columns stood in front. A few people stood on the balcony above, smoking cigarettes, drinks in their hands, and seemed to look down at them and yet nowhere all at the same time. Mario leaned in to Eddie and whispered, “You ever fuck a white girl before, dog?”

Eddie half-smiled, shook his head ‘no.’

“Just remember this,” Mario’s eyes glinted. “You ain’t a star yet.”

“Shiiit,” Eddie laughed lightly. Then Steve howled, signaling their arrival.

Eddie was fairly quiet the whole night, which wasn’t his normal self. There wasn’t a black guy in the whole fraternity, and besides the band playing, he and the three other football players were it. It didn’t seem to bother Mario, though. Eddie watched him the whole night as he laughed with the frat guys and they gave him beer, watched as girls talked to him. And the girls were fine. He hadn’t given much thought to dating white girls before. The only white girl he messed with in high school had been this sophomore girl who gave him a blow job on the school bus after a track meet. Now here he was among girls much more mature, and much better looking; daughters of doctors and bankers and general managers of department stores. Girls whose daddies paid their credit card bills.

He mostly hung out with his teammates, but he talked to some of the guys, and when he said his name, a lot of them knew who he was. Some girls came up to talk to him too, asked him where he was from, if he played football; some of them had heard his name, too. He found himself watching this one girl too often. Her name was Diana. She was one of the little sisters of the fraternity and she was gorgeous. She was dressed in expensive clothes that revealed a tight body. She seemed to know everyone there, and when she looked at him, which only happened a few times, her eyes seemed to melt him. He tried not to look directly at her, but he found himself stealing glimpses when she was near.

After the band finished playing, everyone went into the halls and kept drinking. Eddie was feeling a little drunk. A girl came up to him. She was short, had blonde curly hair and a cute face and body, and a big smile, as if she was the ambassador from the white people. Leigh was her name. She talked to him and made him laugh. There was something sexy about her that he liked. They kept talking and he wasn’t sure, but he thought she might want to fuck. Nonetheless he kept stealing glances at Diana, at the center of some excited conversation down the hall. Gradually and slowly, people started disappearing. Couples wandered off behind closed doors. The people who remained seemed to get louder to compensate. Mario and Steve came over with three other people. Eddie went to the bathroom to try to clear his head. When he came out, he started to walk back to the hallway where the others had been, and he ran straight into Diana. She smiled warmly, sincerely. They only spoke for a moment, but upon leaving, Eddie felt she was the most beautiful girl he’d ever met.

He went back upstairs. He hadn’t been gone long, but Mario and Steve were both gone. He was feeling like going home, so he started looking for Mario. “You seen Mar?” he asked a few of the fraternity guys standing around. Nobody had.

He found Omar and the others. Leigh was gone, which was probably a good thing. He told Omar he was going home and walked downstairs to go outside. He went to look out back to the where the pool was, and looking out, saw Steve and Diana standing by the pool talking. ‘Fuck’ he muttered, and went the other way, out the front door.

Walking outside, there was Leigh. “Hey” she smiled at him. He stopped to talk. “You leaving?” she asked. He said he was. “Me, too” she said. “Did you drive?”

“No, I’m walking back” he said.

“You don’t have to do that.” she said. “I’ll give you a ride.”

“Naw, I’m just going to the athletic dorms.”

“That’s all the way across campus,” she said. “Don’t worry about it, I’m going that way.” Her body language all night long had been hard to read, but now there was something in her eyes, the way she held herself, that made Eddie think she might want to fuck.

They got in her car. Leigh started to make small talk, asking him what his hometown was like. She had a real easygoing personality Eddie found he liked. Then she asked if he had a girlfriend back home. No, he said. He had been home the weekend before and fucked his old girlfriend Sophia, but she was still in high school and he wasn’t going to say anything about that.

Leigh’s car pulled up in front of the dorms. “This is it” said Eddie. “I appreciate it.”

“Eddie,” Leigh said, “would you do me a favor?”

“Yeah, what is it?”

“My roommate is gone for the weekend, would you mind checking out my house for me?”

“Yeah, I guess so.”

“I wouldn’t bother you, but some of my friends down the street had their house broken into last week.”

“Yeah, no problem.”

They drove to her house. Leigh still acted friendly, just a little more quiet. It was a pretty nice house in a neighborhood about half a mile from campus. Leigh turned on the lights when they went in. Everything looked pretty normal. Eddie started looking around, checking closets and bathrooms, bedrooms.

In the second bedroom, Eddie asked “Are there any more rooms?”

“No, this is the last one.”

“Aight. Looks pretty safe.”

“I guess so. Thanks.”

“This your room?” Eddie asked. She nodded yes. A few stuffed animals, sorority letters, expensive looking furniture. “Pretty nice,” he said.

“It’s okay.”

“I guess that’s it. All safe,” he said, and looked at her, his eyes dark and piercing. She smiled, but her eyes, which had been confident all night, were a little less so. A second passed.

“Would you mind checking under my bed?” She asked. He knelt down, lifted up the sheets. Nothing but a few boxes. He turned back up, still on his knees. She was standing closer to him; his head was even with her cleavage. He looked up at her face. Her eyes were nervous. “Thanks,” she said, and leaned in to him. He opened his lips to hers and her tongue slipped in, wetly lashing his.

When the kiss broke, she smiled, her face was flushed red. “Do you know what you’re doing, girl?” he said. She moved to him again, kissing him wetly. He ran his hand up her thighs. She moaned softly into his mouth. He cupped her ass in his big hands, squeezing then releasing. They kept kissing. Eddie decided to push things, to see how far she wanted to go. He took one of his hands and ran it up the inside of her leg, up beneath her skirt to her crotch. Her panties were wet, and she moaned as he stroked her mound. He pulled down the panties with one hand, then put his hand back, slipping two fingers into her moist hot cunt. She squeezed his hand and forearm with her thighs and moaned again.

He stood up, sliding his fingers out of her, trailing over her clitoris. She watched him, eyes big. He unbuttoned his pants and pushed them down off his hips. She caught her breath as the eighteen year old man-child’s cock sprung free. It was swollen and hung between his thighs, bobbing. It had to be at least eight inches long and as thick as her wrist. His hand on her shoulders, she dropped down to her knees before him. She raised her hand, watching the heavy shaft before her, and wrapped a hand around it, feeling its warmth and weight. She began to pump the shaft in her hand, her fingertips not even touching. “Yeah, baby,” he said. “Stroke that big cock.”

She looked up at him and smiled. “It’s nice.”

“Yeah,” he said. “Suck it a little.”

She smiled again, then dropped her eyes back to the stiff rod in her hand. His brown swollen glans inches from her face. She leaned forward, opened her lips and her mouth was over his glans. She sucked the swollen mushroom flesh in her mouth, swirling her tongue over the wet slit, moving her mouth slightly. He groaned. Her hand, holding his thick shaft, began to pump with her mouth.

“Yeah, baby” he said.

She started to suck more in, moving her head on his shaft. She felt the head of his shaft at the back of her throat and slurped wetly back to the tip. She slurped down and back again to the tip. He groaned.

“Damn, baby.”

She smiled at him, holding his wet, black, rod in her hand. “You like that?” She was so damn cute.

“You’re good at that.”

She smiled and took his cock between her lips again.

“Shit,” he groaned, and watched her luxuriate on his cock. She bobbed on his cock with her hot, wet mouth, to the tip, then the back of her throat, again and again. “You look so good, baby,” he said. “You like my big cock?”

She smiled as much as she could with his cock in her mouth, “mmm...”

“Yeah, I bet you do,” he said. “You look so good with my black cock in your mouth.”

She slurped up and down his cock, his black skin sliding smooth and wet on her lips. He felt the cum welling in his balls. He hadn’t cum in a while so he knew it was going to be a big one. He wanted to shoot inside her, but he knew there’d be more to cum. This one was going in her mouth.

She kept bobbing on his cock, feeling the hot, swollen glans slide over her tongue, pumping his thick shaft with her hands. His cock was so big she could hold it in her hands like a baseball bat. He tasted delicious, precum mixing with the taste of his skin and her own saliva. This wasn’t the kind of thing she normally did, she said. It was definitely the sort of thing she would never tell her sorority sisters about. But this was Eddie Williams, Louisiana’s prep player of the year. And boy, did he have the cock to fit.

Eddie looked down at Leigh’s face, her curly blonde hair, her white skin, lips wrapped around his wet cock. “That’s it, baby,” he said. “Fuck yeah, I’m gonna cum. Mmm, that’s it. Keep sucking. Yeah. You gonna get a mouthful of cum, suck that dick.” She kept sliding her lips over his cock, her tongue wet on the bottom of his cock, going over the ridge of his glans and back down his shaft as the head slid thick and wet along the roof of her mouth. Eddie felt the cum rising from his balls. “Taste my cum, baby,” he groaned, and with that Eddie convulsed, his hands on her head as a thick rope coated the roof of her mouth.

She kept her mouth on his glans as his cock throbbed, filling her mouth with his seed; salty sweet tasting cum. And it kept coming. She wanted to feel it more, drawing her lips further back toward the tip, her tongue catching the globs of wet thick cum. She let some of the cum leak out, running off her lips and hanging on her chin. She swallowed as the last spurts came out, then swallowed again.

“Shit, you can suck a dick,” he said. He pulled his cock from her mouth. She looked up at him, slightly disappointed thinking it was over, but with a smile on her face. She felt dirty and sexy with his cum on her chin. “Bend over,” he commanded. She got up and leaned over the bed. Eddie moved behind her, and pushed up her skirt. “I ain’t done yet,” he said, smiling. “You about to get fucked by a man.”

She felt his legs touch hers, and his finger ran along her wet cunt lips. Then she felt his cock between her thighs. The thought of that beautiful thick cock made a gush of heat and wetness in her vagina.

A thick white glob of cum oozed out and hung at the tip of his cock. He adjusted, the head of his cock nestling her cunt lips. He watched it disappear as he pushed into her. She moaned. “Damn, baby, you tight,” he said. He was in a few inches. He backed out an inch, then pushed back in a little more. “Yeah.”

She turned her head to the side, and glanced back at him, her mind in a swirl of pleasure as his man-cock pushed deeper and deeper into her. She was getting fucked, her mind thought, delirious with pleasure, by the big fat horsecock of a star football player. He was going to be a star, she thought, and her already tight pussy squeezed him in whimpering pleasure.

“You like this, fuckin yeah, baby,” he said, pushing into her wet tight cunt. She groaned in reply. He leaned over her, grinding into her, and spoke into her ear in a deep throaty voice. “I’m gone make this pussy mine,” he said. “I’m gone make this pussy know who its daddy is.”

To punctuate, he thrust into her hard and sudden, his glans flattening against the back of her pussy. She yelled, her face wrinkling in a grimace. He held himself pressed deep inside her. She panted, sweat beading on her forehead. “Oh, shit,” she said. “Fuck!”

“What’s my name, baby?” he said. She was breathing heavy. He thrust deep against her depths again, causing her to cry out again. “What’s my name?”

“Eddie,” she gasped.

He pulled back an inch and thrust again “Say it loud!”

“Eddie!” she cried out.

“Yeah,” he said to himself. Then he began to pull back and thrust in, not all the way, but still deep. “Say it again,” he said.

“Eddie,” she groaned, swimming with pleasure.

“Whose pussy is this?”

“It’s yours.”

“Whose?”

“Eddie Williams!” With this fat black cock stretching her, making her feel so good, she liked the idea: Her pussy belonged to this cock, and this cock belonged in her pussy. She was a possession, she was his.

He fucked her hard, his big black cock pushing into her tight white cunt over and over. The head of his cock pistoned her wet twat, running over her g-spot again and again. He started pounding into her, the mushroom head of his shaft flattening against the back of her womb. She grasped the sheets in her hands, balling them in her fists as over and over he pulled back and thrust in, fast and hard. She closed her eyes and moaned, groaned loudly as her pussy squeezed his cock, trying to hold it inside her. He thrust again and again. “Shit baby,” he said.

She lost track of time as he thrust deep inside her time and again, feeling pleasure as he stretched her vagina with his thick shaft. She became lightheaded, her orgasm fast approaching, losing sense of everything but this long fat cock working her pussy, fucking her, fucking her. She heard him say he was about to cum. She wasn’t on the pill, something like fear or excitement flashed through her for a split second, causing her heart to jump, and a swell of pleasure in her cunt. He shouldn’t cum inside her, she thought. But she didn’t want him to stop. Once that lust induced decision was made, like some deep primal instinctive reaction, the thought of his big thick cock spurting cum inside her pushed her oncoming orgasm much closer. He thrust in again and again, balls deep. She groaned loudly as it hit, a series of waves, and she clenched hard around his engorged cock in an explosion of ecstasy that lost time for her.

Eddie felt her pussy tighten around his cock when he told her he was about to cum. He slammed into her deep, their mingled juices dripping off his balls down his leg. He tried to hold it off, but knew there would only be a few more thrusts. When she groaned in ecstasy of orgasm, he couldn’t hold back anymore, he thrust deep inside her, holding her hips with his hands, pulling her back onto him as he pushed forward. He felt himself soaring into the heights of orgasm as his cock jumped, firing the first thick stream of cum into her clenching wet pussy. “Shit baby! Fuck yeah!” he groaned as his cock jerked inside her over and over, pumping load after load of semen into her body.

As she came to, down from the heights of orgasm, still slightly trembling, she felt the wetness running out of her pussy and down the inside of her legs, on her bed sheet.

“You like that, baby?” he asked.

“Oh, god, Eddie,” she groaned, smiling. “You can do that anytime.”

He leaned down closer to her and moved, a gentle thrust further inside her, almost as if her were subconsciously pushing his sperm toward her ovaries. She sighed, her belly and her cunt full of Eddie Williams’ cum.

Laying in bed that night after taking Eddie back to his dorm, Leigh thought over the night that had just passed. She’d gone to the fraternity party to see Chris, a guy she’d been after for a little while. He was a good looking guy who had the personality where you knew he’d be successful. They’d gone out a few times and had sex twice, but that night she was surprised, not to mention a little ticked off, to see him with this red-head from another sorority hanging all over him. She remembered one of her friends, Jill, saying something offhand about what it would be like getting with the black football players there. Jill was a bit wilder than her other sorority sisters, a bit wilder than Leigh herself, which was saying something, and Leigh hadn’t been able to tell if Jill was joking or not. However, Leigh thought about it all night, wondering if and how she could make it happen. She even thought about which she would do it with, finally deciding on Eddie, tall muscular Eddie. Then, through luck, she caught Eddie on his way out, and she acted, the nervous fear tingling in her gut overcome by lust, got him to come to her house on some lame excuse, then called her own bluff.

She reached down between her legs, smiling and remembering. She still couldn’t believe she’d fucked a black guy. She started to think about his big cock, remembering it thrusting inside her, better than Chris. She wished Eddie was there now, she’d fuck him again on the spot. She wanted to do it again. Her hand over her mound she thought to herself that no, she probably wouldn’t. She looked at the phone, tempted to call him right then. She chided herself for being silly. No, she shouldn’t do it again. She didn’t want to use him, she didn’t want to lead him on, and she didn’t want to make a habit of it. Her parents would freak if they knew, and so would her sorority sisters. Even Jill, despite her talk.

She slipped a finger inside herself, she was still sticky wet, Eddie’s cum inside her, she thought of his cock plowing into her. She should go clean up, try to wash his cum out of her, lessen the chances of pregnancy. She’d certainly have to go on the pill, she thought, she’d never let a guy cum inside her before, but she liked it. She wanted Eddie to cum inside her again. She couldn’t, shouldn't, sleep with him again, she thought, but she should go on the pill, just in case.

XSchreiber
XSchreiber
60 Followers