Tales of a Mature Prostitute Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GabbyBX
GabbyBX
43 Followers

The upkeep of a swimming pool is time consuming and costly but, at that point on a very warm sub-tropical evening, worth every second and every cent. It wasn't the end of the evening, just a refreshment break which turned into some pool games. It is amazing how sensations are different with the buoyancy of the water. I wonder what it is like in space – does anyone know of a female astronaut who writes for Literotica?

I've reviewed this story several times and have decided that the flow is not too great, what with all my bracketed asides and other bits and bobs. Nevertheless, I'm leaving it as is because real sex is like that. It seldom flows as smoothly as most prose would suggest but it usually comes to a good conclusion despite the distractions.

Hope you found it worth reading,

until next time - Gabby.

GabbyBX
GabbyBX
43 Followers
12