Tales of a Suburban Sex Goddess Ch. 03

Story Info
Beverley finds herself manacled in the studio.
2.5k words
4.25
43.5k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 04/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LC10
LC10
113 Followers

Chapter 3 Photographer's Model

For several days after the barbecue, Gerald's business card remained tucked away in Beverley's handbag. Her husband Graham was up in the north of the country on a business trip so was unavailable to discus it. She had mentioned it briefly to her friend and colleague Dorothy that Gerald wanted to photograph her and had detected a certain amount of hesitation from Dorothy.

Dorothy had confirmed that Gerald was a photographer with an outstanding reputation for high quality work. However she also confirmed that he had an even bigger reputation as an opportunistic womaniser. Beverley wasn't particularly surprised by this after his advances to her at the barbecue; and also because in her view most men, including her husband Graham, were constantly weighing up opportunities for casual sex, Beverley considered herself to be quite capable of rebuffing any unwanted advances.

That evening Graham rang to say that he would be away for several more days. Beverley reminded him that she was thinking of responding to Gerald's request to photograph her. As she expected, Graham had no objection; she knew he was turned on by the idea of other men seeing her naked.

The following day she rang Gerald's number; Sylvia, his partner, picked up the 'phone.

'Gerald isn't here just now, Beverley, but I know he will be pleased you rang. He told me after the barbecue how much he wanted to photograph you. I'll get him to give you a call.'

An hour later, Gerald returned her call and an appointment was made for the following afternoon.

****

In the morning, Beverley spent some time grooming herself for the photo session. She had previously asked Gerald how he wanted her to dress and he had replied that it was immaterial as he was intending to photograph her nude. To ensure she had no strap marks she went bra-less; her only item of underclothes being a pair of French knickers with a non elasticated tie tape.

As she drove into the parking lot in front of Gerald's studio, Beverley encountered Sylvia on her way out.

'Sorry Beverley I can't stay, I'm off to London for a few days to meet an old friend and take in some shows. You'll find my daughter Linda inside with Gerald, bye.'

Beverley pressed the door bell and, after announcing who she was, was admitted to the entrance lobby. She pushed her way through a swing door and found herself in a large airy room surrounded by all the paraphernalia of a modern photographic studio.

'Hello Beverley,' Linda called out from a gantry above the studio and then hurried down the staircase to greet Beverley. 'It's so nice to see you again, Beverley, I've been thinking of you ever since our last meeting.' Linda stood on tiptoes and kissed Beverley generously on the mouth. Somehow Linda's hand found its way inside her dress and was caressing her breasts.

'Gerald asked me to help you prepare for the photo session. Shall I help you undress?' Linda asked and then, without waiting for a reply, unzipped the back of her dress. Beverley slid the dress to the floor and stepped out of it.

'Oh Beverley, you are so beautiful; can I take your knickers off?' Again, without pause she unfastened the tape on Beverley's French knickers and pulled them gently down to the floor. 'Gerald suggested that it would make you feel less embarrassed if I was nude too,' Linda said and immediately began to strip of her clothes. Linda moved closer to Beverley and kissed her passionately on the lips a again. This time Beverley responded without reserve.

'Oh Beverley, I do love you. When can we make love together again?' she asked breathlessly.

'Ah, the beautiful sexy Beverley,' Gerald exclaimed as he strolled into the studio; the two women quickly pulled apart. 'Linda, stop making love to my model,' he joked. He looked appraisingly at Beverley's body.

'Would you like a glass of wine?' Gerald asked. 'It will help you to relax.'

'Yes please,' Beverley replied gratefully.

'Linda rub some body lotion into Beverley's skin to tone her up please. I'll get some wine' he said as he left the studio.

At Linda's direction Beverley lay down on a couch. She watched as Linda poured body lotion on her hands and began to gently rub it into Beverley's pliant body. She spent a long time squeezing and caressing Beverley's breasts before moving down to her thighs.

'Open your legs for me,' Linda commanded before continuing with her massage. Occasionally she allowed her fingers to stray into Beverley's vaginal orifice.

'Red or white?' Gerald enquired when he returned carrying two bottles. Beverley opted for white and sat up to have a preliminary gulp to steady her nerves.

'Are those breasts real?' he enquired and began to squeeze Beverley's breasts in an extremely intimate manner.

'Yes of course they are.' She got up off the couch to divert him from his intimate examination of her body and perched on a stool while continuing to sip her wine. The warm taste in her throat was relaxing. 'How are you intending to photograph me,' she enquired.

'To tell you the truth Beverley, I'm having a bit of a problem. You've got such an incredibly sexy body that I'm finding it impossible to concentrate on photography. I really need to fuck you first, and then I'll be able to get down to work.' Gerald said frankly.

He walked towards Beverley and pulled her quickly to her feet causing wine from her glass to spill onto her breasts.

'Sorry darling,' he murmured, 'but that chilled wine will perk up your nipples nicely.' Gerald began to lick the wine of her breasts. Beverley backed away.

'Gerald, I'm here to model for you not to fuck you,' Beverley said firmly.

'Oh, that's a pity; in that case there is no alternative, I shall have to masturbate,' he said to Beverley's surprise.

She watched with amazement as Gerald stripped naked and was greatly impressed once again by his magnificent physique. It was immediately apparent that his talk of an 8.5 inch erection at the barbecue was no idle boast. He looked like a Greek God intent on fucking all the women in the world.

'OK I'm very impressed you're a beautiful sexy man, but you still can't fuck me, I'm married if you remember.'

Gerald turned to an adjacent hand basin and washed his hands. He turned back towards her holding a bar of soap which he used to lubricate his hands before starting to caress his cock. Beverley watched with a mixture of curiosity and carnal lust. It was difficult for her avoid thinking how desirable he was and how wonderful it would be to have his large cock thrusting up and down inside her. She felt an arm round her waist and realised Linda was still in the room.

'He can't help it you know,' Linda said confidentially, 'he needs to have sex at least twice a day.'

Beverley and Linda watched as Gerald quickly brought himself towards climax. He took Beverley's glass from her unresisting hand and ejaculated into it her wine. He sighed with pleasure and handed the glass back to Beverley.

'Have a 'cum' cocktail,' he said brazenly.

'You know what? I think I've just decided to give up drink.' Beverley said coolly.

'Give it to me,' Linda urged and slowly drained the entire glass. Her lips glistened white with Gerald's semen. 'I don't like to see good wine go to waste,' she grinned.

'Right,' said Gerald, 'now we can get down to work.'

For the next half Gerald took a wide range of pictures of Beverley with Linda acting as his assistant. He hadn't troubled to put his clothes back on and inevitably he soon became erect once more.

'Linda, why don't you get in the picture with Beverley,' he suggested.

Linda needed no encouragement and quickly crawled onto the posing couch and nestled up close to Beverley. Gerald took a further sequence of shots of the two girls together; but it was apparent that sexual desire was uppermost in his mind again.

'Linda, I'm going to have to ask you to do something for me soon,' Gerald said.

'No Gerald, you know your cocks too big for me,' Linda said; looking appealingly towards Beverley for support.

'Gerald, I can't believe you are proposing to have sex with Linda. What would Sylvia say?' Beverley asked angrily.

'Don't worry Linda I'll open you up with a dildo first and use plenty of lubrication,' Gerald replied ignoring Beverley's comment. He opened a cabinet containing manacles, chains, whips and dildos. 'Come here Linda,' he commanded. Beverley attempted to get between Linda and Gerald.

'Get out of my way, you fucking bitch,' Gerald shouted at Beverley and pushed her roughly aside causing her to fall heavily onto the posing couch. She struggled angrily to her feet.

'How dare you do that to me?'

Gerald paused and looked steadily at her. A sharp frisson of fear tinged with carnality stirred in her mind.

'I think this lady needs to be taught a lesson, don't you Linda?'

'Please don't hurt Beverley,' Linda pleaded. 'You can have me any way you want to.'

Ignoring Linda's pleas Gerald grabbed hold of Beverley, easily overcoming her resistance and quickly manacled her wrists to a bar mounted high on the wall. With practiced ease he attached further manacles to her ankles, spread her legs wide apart and secured the manacles on a low mounted wall bar.

Gerald stood a few feet in front of Beverley and coolly appraised her body. He ran his hand up her inner thigh and poked two fingers into her cunt. Beverley realised that she was helpless and entirely in Gerald's power and, surprisingly, rather than fear, she had a feeling of strong sexual arousal.

'For a woman who doesn't want to be fucked, your cunt feels remarkably juicy,' Gerald said. 'So; you can either watch me bugger Linda or let me fuck you. Which is it to be?'

As he spoke Gerald continued to finger Beverley's cunt. Now, more than anything in the world, she wanted Gerald's long stiff fat cock deep inside her. Desire was overwhelming prudence.

'Well, it would definitely be more appropriate for you to fuck me rather than Linda,' she gasped.

Beverley began writhing with pleasure at Gerald insistent probing of her vagina.

'You lying bitch! Gerald said 'you know you're gagging for my cock.'

Gerald picked up his camera off the table and began to take photographs of Beverley. Finally he handed the camera to Linda.

'Linda, why don't you take some photographs while I fuck Beverley.'

Gerald moved close to Beverley and began to squeeze her buttocks. She could feel his stiff appendage brushing insistently against her quivering body.

'You really are a gorgeous bit of totty but you do like to put on airs don't you. Why don't you just face the fact that you're a whore and what makes it worse you don't even charge for it; you want it so much.'

Beverley felt Gerald huge cock probing the entrance to her vagina.

'I normally treat my ladies rather roughly but as you're a virgin as far as I'm concerned, I'll be gentle with you.'

Gerald abruptly thrust his cock deep inside her cunt. She cried out with a mixture of surprise, pleasure and pain. With his hands clasped tightly on her buttocks Gerald thrust his cock fiercely up and down. Beverley writhed from side to side pulling against the restraint of her manacles in total ecstasy; gasping with delight at every pleasurable thrust. Gerald grabbed the back of her hair and pulled her face close to his.

'Look at me you bitch,' Gerald commanded, 'I like to look into a woman's eyes when she comes.'

Beverley abandoned herself to the exquisite pleasure of Gerald's thrusting cock. Now nothing else mattered. She felt herself reach the limit and screaming with pleasure surged over the edge into orgasmic ecstasy. Gerald's fingernails were cutting sharply into her buttocks as he let out a groan of pleasure and released six strong salvos of semen inside her. He smacked her buttocks hard with the palm of his hand causing her to shriek with pain and then quickly withdrew his cock. Calmly he took the camera from Linda and continued photographing Beverley. She could feel his semen oozing down her thighs.

'I think we'll soon have this bitch broken in Linda,' he said sardonically. 'Next time, she can suck my cock if she asks nicely.' Gerald casually picked up his clothes and left the room. Linda approached Beverley and snuggled up close to her.

'Oh Beverley I do wish I was a man so that I could fuck you like Gerald and make you very happy.'

The catharsis of orgasm was beginning to wear off. Beverley was aware that her arms were aching.

'Linda please, unfasten me, I'm tired,' she pleaded.

Linda did as she was asked and unlocked Beverley's shackles.

'Oh you're bleeding,' Linda cried noticing Beverley's wrists, ankles and reddened buttocks. 'You need a nice relaxing bath.

Linda led Beverley into an adjacent bathroom with a king size bath large enough for two. Beverley watched as Linda prepared the bath before climbing gratefully into the soothing warm water.

'Let me help you wash,' Linda whispered as she climbed in beside her.

Beverley lay back and relaxed and allowed Linda to fondle and wash her.

'Sit up Beverley darling; I want to soap your wonderful tits. Have you always had big tits or have they just developed as you got older?' Linda enquired.

'I think they've always been pretty large even when I was your age. Obviously they sag a bit now I'm older,' Beverley said frankly. She was enjoying having her breasts fondled by her young companion.

'I wish mine were bigger,' Linda said. 'Do you think I should have implants?'

'Definitely not; your breasts are lovely,' she said and began to gently caress them.

'Oh my God!' Beverley sat up abruptly. 'What am I going to tell Graham?'

'Will he mind; does he go with other women?' Linda asked.

Beverley was in a state of utter confusion.

'He certainly gets a kick out of other men wanting me but I'm not sure that would extend as far as what went on this morning.' She replied.

'Would you like me to seduce him?' Linda enquired coolly. 'Then he couldn't possibly object could he?'

Warning bells began to ring in Beverley's brain. The idea of her husband having sex with an eighteen year old girl sounded decidedly dangerous; it might provoke unflattering comparisons with herself. She was incredibly well preserved for her age but no match for a nubile teenager; particularly one as well versed in the sexual arts as Linda clearly was.

'No I don't think so Linda,' she said firmly, 'I'll find a way of dealing with this myself'

****

Later, as Beverley drove home she felt relieved that Graham was away for a few days giving her time to consider her options. One thing she was absolutely certain about; Linda would have absolutely no trouble seducing Graham.

To be continued

2535

LC10
LC10
113 Followers