Tales of Carlitos Ch. 01

Story Info
Carlos seduces his co-worker's wife
2.2k words
4.34
88.3k
8
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/30/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Perlita
Perlita
6 Followers

Tales of Carlitos, the Mexican Factory Worker

Chapter 1: Catholic Love

"Hey Carlos, can you do me a favor and take a set of car keys to my wife? I can't take any more time off or I'll get fired."

Billy had taken off three times in the past month to deliver car keys to his absent-minded wife and couldn't risk asking for yet another early lunch break. His supervisor looked at him suspiciously the third time he had asked and had suggested that Billy plan his time better. After the third emergency call from his wife for a supermarket parking-lot rescue, he had made several extra sets, one specifically for her purse. That was obviously to no avail; he had just started his afternoon shift when he received a fourth call for help.

Carlos had just finished his shift at the factory and was happily showering when Billy received the call. Billy trusted few of his dead-beat co-workers but had recently begun to confide in Carlos. Sure, Carlos was Catholic, but at least he had religion unlike the others he worked with. In addition, he had a wife and two kids in Mexico. He was a family man. Most of the men at the plant worshipped cigarettes and beer. He wouldn't let those godless creeps near his wife.

In the shower, Carlos' eyes widened and prick lifted when he heard the request. Turning to hide his burgeoning hard on, he maintained his wide-eyed wonder to show acceptance.

"Sure, Billy. No problema. Your wife, is she at home?"

"No," answered Billy. "She's at the supermarket. Do you mind? I've got an extra set of keys. You don't need to bring them back here."

"No problema, senor," Carlos responded gleefully.

On his way to the supermarket, Carlos tried to imagine what the wife of a born-again Christian would look like. "Probably fat and ugly with boring American plain clothes," Carlos thought.

He had heard in the lunchroom that Billy had never seen his wife naked. Americans! How can you make love to a woman with seeing the curves of her hips, her cunt full of curly hair, the hardened nipples of a woman ready to spread her legs for your wet, sticky love. Americans are so boring, Carlos thought. Just god and work and no fun, no pleasure.

At the supermarket, Carlos discovered he was right - Billy's wife was wearing plain clothes. But she was not fat and not ugly. She was petite and blonde, sweet and lovely. She looked tastier than tacos al pastor.

"Thank you so much," Billy's wife Angel said taking the keys gratefully, breathing deeply from nerves. "I don't know what's wrong with me, locking my keys in the car all the time."

"I know what's wrong with you," Carlos said boldly, his big brown eyes wide and challenging. "Your husband does not love you enough so you want him to come and save you."

Angel gasped, stunned.

Carlos continued, "You want him to come and find you and show you that he is a man."

Angel could not speak. She stared at this crazy Mexican, chest hair popping out of his shirt wherever it could, like grass through cement, a large gold cross dangling in the unruly kinks of chest hair. Angel looked back to the large brown eyes, the full lush head of brown hair, ready to tell this foreign devil to go to hell.

Carlos interjected before Angel could speak. "Your husband does not know how to make love to you and so you are angry. I can see it in your eyes. You want his attention."

Practically paralyzed, Angel continued to stare. He was right - she wanted more but couldn't ask. It wouldn't be right, it wouldn't be Christian. It would be selfish. The force of the truth hit her like a sword and, as though injected with truth serum, she finally muttered against her will, "You're right."

Carlos took the keys from Angel's hand, opened the car door and led her inside. "Let me show you how a man should treat a lovely woman like yourself."

Nervously, Angel glanced in all directions while Carlos led her into the backseat. With the skill of a knife thrower, Carlos unbuttoned the shirt of this shy, inexperienced wife while she panted from fear and excitement.

"Love is nothing to fear, mi amor," Carlos murmured.

Unleashed from the cage of convention and the ropes of guilt, Angel ripped open Carlos' shirt and dug her face into his chest hair and groaned, "let's do it now."

"Do it?" Carlos said, stunned. "What's 'it'? Why can't you say the word?"

Shy from a lifetime of religious indoctrination, Angel looked away. "Let's have sex now."

"Have sex?" Carlos challenged again. "That sounds like a chore." As he said this his kissed the nape of her neck, put his hand on her breast.

Turning to look Carlos in the eye she said, "Fuck me now."

"Fuck you now?" Carlos replied. "But I have not yet tasted your pussy."

"But he never, I never . . ."

Carlos licked Angel's nipples until they were hard. Using the confines of the small backseat to his advantage, Carlos moved and swayed to mental salsa music while he licked his co-worker's wife from neck to belly. And then some. He began to remove her jeans.

"But he never, I never . . ." Angel moaned.

"Once I lick your sweet cunt, you'll want it everyday. You'll never want me to stop. You're going to beg him for it."

He was right. He removed Angel's jeans and her pure, conservative white underwear and dug his tongue deeply into the blonde hair to find her clit erect, hard and eager. After a lifetime on standby waiting for flight, her virgin clit was instantly aroused. Angel's clit allowed her the ecstasy her religion promised.

"Lick me harder, deeper . . . "

Carlos licked her clit until it was swelled and red and she was near orgasm. Then he teased her, moving his tongue and lips around her labia then down the sides of her legs. Then he removed his mouth from her body and looked up at his co-worker's lonely, unfulfilled wife.

"Don't stop . . ." She moaned, pushing his head back into her unsatisfied cunt.

"Do you want me to lick you forever?"

Angel nodded.

"Then say it," Carlos teased. "Say, I want you to lick my cunt forever."

Angel paused, breathing. "Don't stop," she said, embarrassed.

"Say it, or I'm done," Carlos teased further.

"Lick my cunt forever," Angel said like a suspect pleading for mercy. "Lick my cunt forever you Mexican devil," Angel laughed, a woman possessed.

Carlos licked until he had Angel's wet love in his mouth. She released years of stored female cum into Carlos' eager mouth.

"Better than salsa," Carlos said. "Now it's my turn."

"Your turn," Angel said with panic. "Your turn to what?"

Carlos moved onto the seat, opened his fly and pulled out seven inches of Mexican steel. His cock stood hard, at attention, angry and waiting for duty.

"But he never, I never . . ."

"What in God's name do these people do?" Carlos wondered.

"You'll like it. Lick my dick and I'll lick you some more."

Angel's cunt, calm after the storm, was now ready for more of this new-found pleasure. The thought of being licked again sent an electric current from her brain into her pussy. She would do anything for the feel of that long tongue against her clit, his face buried in her pubic hair.

Angel bent over and took his penis in her mouth. She moved up and down slowly, not sure what to do.

"More saliva, mi amor," Carlos instructed.

Angel pulled saliva into her mouth then smothered it over Carlos' erection. Up and down, she absorbed the curves of a penis, the first penis she'd ever had in her mouth. But definitely not the last. She stopped for a moment and looked at Carlos, "I should have done this before. But he said it was wrong. He said it was illegal." She went back down on Carlos, a swirling tongue of pleasure, up and down, around the base, inside the tip. She could taste the wet pre-come and licked like an animal in the desert at a watering hole.

"Deeper," Carlos moaned.

Angel paused then put her mouth over his cock until she could hold no more. She had the urge to swallow his cock whole, but luckily for Carlos this was not possible. She gave him a little bite. Then a bigger bite. She wanted to chew, but knew better.

"Grab my balls," Carlos moaned, ever the patient teacher.

Angel grabbed his balls, which were rock hard then moved her head to smother his cock in saliva and throat. She moaned with pleasure, an infant suckling, her mouth knew only one pleasure now.

Carlos uttered a guttural moan then Angel felt the rush of hot, sticky liquid in her throat as Carlos ejaculated. Almost choking, she coughed into Carlos' hairy abdomen. His yellow, sticky semen sat in a pool of wet hair around his naval.

A different woman than the one waiting in the parking lot 30 minutes prior, Angel put her hand in the semen and rubbed it on her breasts and belly.

"I have more for you, mi amor," Carlos said.

"More?" Angel asked. "But he never, we never . . ."

"Just once?" Carlos asked, bemused. "But I have much more love for you, mi amor."

Angel was ready. She laid back, waiting for Carlos to stick his tongue in her wet, waiting cunt. Thirty minutes of oral pleasure had turned Angel into an addict. She had to have more. It had to be now. She would pay any price.

Carlos knew that teasing a woman was the most efficient way to make her crazy for love and for anything you wanted to do with her.

"Ask me for it," Carlos teased.

"Lick me hard, forever," Angel said, her past embarrassment gone with the wind.

"But I'm so tired . . ." Carlos complained, to tease her even more.

"Suck me Goddamn it. Suck me."

Carlos first ran his fingers down her body, through her eager and waiting cunt and down her legs. Angel writhed and moaned. He ran his fingers back up her leg and into her waiting vagina. He stroked her clit until her eyes went cloudy then he inserted a finger inside her sweltering opening. His co-worker's wife lifted her hips and rode his finger like a cowboy riding a bull. Carlos inserted two more fingers, three total, until this Christian girl let out a scream like an injured animal.

"Now it is time to give you all my love," Carlos purred to a woman now drunk with love and jism, unable to resist the smallest entreaty.

Carlos turned Angel onto her stomach and entered her from behind.

"I'm going to show you how a woman should be fucked, mi amor. I feel so sad you have not had a good fuck ever. Just boring fucks."

"Fuck me, you devil," Angel practically screamed. "Fuck me now, now."

Carlos dug into her cunt, all seven inches, slowly. He penetrated her with slow and deep strokes until she was close to orgasm. He stopped when he saw her eyes lose focus.

"Are you close, mi amor?" Carlos asked.

"Don't stop," Angel begged.

Carlos now went for the gold, thrusting into her as though hammering wood. Angel loved it, her cunt alert and awake after five years of marital slumber.

Angel chanted, "Fuck me harder, fuck me harder."

"But you are an angel, mi amor," Carlos replied, teasing. "You say such naughty words."

Angel said no more naughty words but slapped Carlos on the leg then bit him on the arm. Carlos then slapped Angel on the back, pinched her buttocks and pulled her hair. All the while he thrust inside her like an angry cop.

Angel bit his arm again. "Make me cum," she cried.

Carlos then noticed that two teenage boys were looking in the car window.

"Oh, mi amor. We have visitors."

Angel looked up at the boys. She used one hand to fondle her own breasts, staring at the truant teenagers. "Fuck me hard. Don't stop now," she said to Carlos looking at the boys.

The boys gawked and giggled as Carlos fucked his co-workers' wife hard and adulterously. The young boys also had their fill of love; it filled their hands as they watched the two grownups do for real what they'd seen in the movies.

After she came, Angel told the boys to fuck off.

Carlos pulled out a pack of cigarettes and offered one to his co-worker's wife. Angel accepted and the two smoked until the semen dried.

"If you ever forget your keys again," Carlos said, on his way out of the car, "just give me a call. I work first shift. I'm available all afternoon while your husband is at work."

Angel nodded. "I'm so forgetful," she said quietly.

Carlos got in his car and drove away, licking his lips. "I love America," he yelled to the sky.

Perlita
Perlita
6 Followers