Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 14

Story Info
Paris, Lisette and onward to Dubai.
11.8k words
4.75
24.9k
12

Part 14 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andyhm
Andyhm
2,038 Followers

I believe I've achieved my ultimate goal - I am a Dirty Old Man!

This is the fourteenth chapter in this series - I strongly recommend you to read the previous chapters in order before this one, it's not going to make a lot of sense otherwise.

Again for some reason this chapter bounces about a bit on the timeline, but I think it works so I'm not going to change it.

I can't thank Romantic1 enough for the time he spent reviewing and editing this and the previous chapters.

*******************

Simone whispered, "We came to see if you wanted any company, we both missed our lovers."

I answered by drawing back the covers and they slipped into bed with us. Simone curled up behind me, and Kirsten behind her girlfriend. They were both naked.

I shivered as Simone nuzzled the back of my neck and my daughter reached out and caressed the curve of my jaw.

"Thank you darling, I love you," I heard Simone whisper, and my daughter mumbled, "I love you dad."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Reflexion.

As the TGV flashed through the countryside at 300 kph and approached the Paris suburbs, I sat back in my first class seat next to Simone holding her hand and reflected on the events of the past week.

The fall out of Bernard's assault on us in the restaurant seemed to be resolved. He'd been committed for a psychiatric evaluation at the local hospital, and the police didn't think he was ever going to stand trial. It was looking like he'd suffered a complete mental breakdown. The good news was that under the circumstances the courts were expediting Simone's divorce and it would be final in a couple of weeks.

We'd had an emotional goodbye with Lisette as she headed up to Paris to start her second year at the Sorbonne. She'd quickly settled into her new flat and she had called us every evening; the upside was that there had been a lot of phone and video sex.

Simone and I had spent a wonderful couple of days alone, while Kirsten and Chrissy had visited friends in Nice. They'd got back just in time to join us at the children's school on the Friday afternoon for Michael's football match. He scored a goal making his mother and me the proudest parents there. And yes I did mean parents as the children have asked us if I would adopt them when Simone and I get married. They want to change their names to Laurent-Morton. I got a lump in my throat when they asked us that question. Kirsten was looking extra beautiful that afternoon and Michael scored some major points with his team mates when he introduced her as his big sister.

That next weekend had been quite emotional, Chrissy and I hadn't repeated our night together. But it was obvious to all of us that sometime in the future we would. Chrissy and my daughter were closer than ever to each other, as well as to me and Simone, both of them flirting outrageously with us.

Simone and I were closer than we'd ever been, we'd spent a fair amount of the time at the chateau monitoring the work being done on our new home. I think the reality of our new life together as a family came to the fore as we started to order furnishings. The garden and the patio were finished, all that was left was to fill the koi pond with water and run the filters.

The girls saw us off this morning, they had decided to stay a few extra days, so I'd left the keys to Rosie with them and told them to enjoy themselves. Chrissy had given me a hug and promised that we would enjoy a rematch the next time we met.

She'd looked at me as I was about to go and said, "It is true, just as Kirsty said, I do want you to make love to me again; promise you will save me a night over Christmas."

I nodded and agreed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The train pulled into the Gare de Lyon in Paris. Simone and I collected our luggage and we stepped down to the platform. The clock above the platform said it was five past twelve; I just love how fast the French trains are. I stood still for a moment trying to get my bearings. A moment later I was almost knocked to the floor as a bundle of primeval energy launched herself at me from a distance of five feet: her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist.

"Oh god I've missed you," Lisette cried. She kissed me and nuzzled my neck. "I love the smell of you. Your aftershave sends shivers down my legs right to my kitty." Then she rushed to Simone hugging and kissing her. The descending passengers parted around us like water around a rock in the stream.

We had three suitcases and my backpack at my feet, and I looked around and spied a trolley a few yards away. I claimed it and stacked the bags on it. I don't even think the girls had seen me move they were so busy talking. We headed for the platform exit and found the taxi rank. Lise gave the driver the address of the flat. We all crammed into the rear of the taxi, Lise sliding in between us.

I took stock of our young lover, she was wearing a short denim skirt and a tee-shirt and she looked beautiful. I still didn't understand what she saw in us but I thanked our lucky stars every time I saw her. She hugged me, her face raised for a kiss, which I happily gave her. She turned to Simone and stole a kiss from her. I grinned to myself as I saw the drivers eyebrows rise in the rear view mirror.

It was twenty minutes before we pulled up outside the flats. She'd taken my hand and placed it between her thighs, and draped Simone's arm around her shoulders pulling a hand to her breast. I paid the driver adding a generous tip although I think he should have paid us for the floor show that Lise put on.

We took the bags up to the flat. It's the first time I'd seen this flat. It was on the fourth floor, and really was very spacious, with a large lounge and three bedrooms. Lise dragged our bags into the master bedroom, the one she had chosen for herself. There was a large bed in the centre and the view from the windows looked over the Bassin de l'Arsenal.

She looked at us and said without a hint of embarrassment, and a big grin, "I haven't made up the other bedrooms so we will all have to sleep in here."

Simone laughed, and said, "It will be a hardship, but I suppose we could rough it."

Lise put her hands on my chest and standing on her tiptoes reached up to kiss me. She looked at Simone as she tapped my chest then pointed at the bed. "I've been a good girl since I last saw you, can I have him pleeeeease. I've not been fucked for nine days." She looked just like a school girl that wanted to play with her favourite toy.

Simone smiled as she looked at me and said, "It's your own fault, you made her the way she is. Personally I'd just give in to her. You know she's going to get what she wants, and I have an appointment at the dress shop in two hours."

"You are just as much to blame as I am." I pointed out.

Lise stood on one leg as she pulled her panties off and kicked them across the room looking pleadingly back and forth between Simone and me. I looked at Simone and she laughed at my predicament. She nodded, and Lise took that as a yes. She undid the belt and the zip of my jeans, pulling them down over my hips.

Simone slipped out of the room calling back to us, "You have an hour, don't waste any time. Lise darling remember he's my old man. Don't kill him, I need him later just the way you do."

Lise stood in front of me licking her lips, she pushed me backwards until the edge of the bed forced me to sit down. She pounced on the crown of my cock with her lips. She kept sucking it in and letting it pop out just like a child with an ice pop.

"Christ, Lise," I gasped. "I'm not going to last long if you carry on like this." All that did was spur her on to greater efforts, rolling her tongue round the head as she sucked. My hips were bucking as I tried to keep pace with her and my hand grasped at her hair in a vain attempt to control her.

With a force that surprised me, I came. I uttered a long growl of animalistic pleasure. The volume of cum caught Lise by surprise and she swallowed hard. I lay back on the bed focusing on the now, amazed at the difference from the timid young woman we'd first met to now.

With a final suck and swallow she raised her head and looked up along my body at me. A small trickle of cum had escaped her mouth and run down her chin. She had a look of satisfaction plastered across her face as she projected her complete dominance of my body.

She stood up and pulled the denim skirt that had bunched up around her waist down and off her legs. The tee-shirt disappeared in the next second and she stood still for a couple of moments as my eyes feasted on her.

And that's when I saw it. Her pussy was hairless but not unadorned. Three small interlinked hearts formed a vertical line where her landing strip had been. The lowest heart surmounting her slit. The tattoo artist had used colours to match the stones set in her pendent.

"Oh you naughty girl," I teased. "Go and show Simi how bad you've been."

"I know, I've been very naughty," she whispered, and she crawled up beside me and gave me a cum laced kiss. She rolled off the bed and went off to find Simone. I sat up and untangled my foot from my jeans and pulled my shirt off.

There was a scream from the back of the flat. I guess Lise had found Simone. I got myself comfortable on the bed and waited to see what happened. I must admit I was a bit surprised by the sight that appeared at the bedroom door.

Simone had taken her dress and bra off and was wearing only her panties. She walked in holding a silver chain attached to a collar around the naked Lisa's neck. They walked over to the end of the bed. Simone came and sat on the side of the bed beside me and she handed me the chain. Lise knelt down at the end of the bed and looked down at the floor.

Simone said with an expectant grin, "Master this one has been a bad slave. She didn't ask her master's permission for the tattoo. She needs to be punished."

Hmm, the slave and master game again, I was beginning to like this in a fun way. I wonder where they'd got the collar and chain from.

I pulled on the chain and Lise crawled on to the bed and up to me. God she was amazing. Her head down, her hair cascading down partially obscuring her swaying breasts. She was a feral cat stalking her prey. My cock returned to its former glory, a healthy ten on the Romantic1 scale.

She sat upright, back on her heels wilt her head bent down and whispered, "I'm sorry Master; I did something to myself without your permission. Mistress says I need to be punished."

So it seems that they had worked out their hierarchy in our relationship. I had been wondering how long that was going to take. I took a closer look at the collar and realised that it wasn't a cheap toy, it was a proper piece of jewellery. It was in the style of a Victorian velvet choker. Deep almost black purple, with an elegant gold chain running along the centre. In front a small pendent hung down. When I looked closely I saw it was a simple gold disk in the shape of the three entwined hearts and her name through them, on the reverse was Andy's.

I ran the tip of my finger down her back and she shivered. Simone whispered in my ear, "Whatever you decide to do to her, don't forget the appointment at the dressmakers," and she went to leave the bed.

"Oh no you don't," I said. "It was your idea, so I think it's your turn to punish her."

"Can I master?" And she licked her lips in anticipation. I could see Lisette's eyes flitting back and forth from me and Simone, an anxious expression settling on her face. I nodded and Simi smiled.

Simone pulled a stool over from the dressing table to the side of the bed and padded it with a couple of pillows to raise Lise ass to the right height. She made Lise lie down over the padded stool and we both caressed the soft flesh of her ass cheeks. I let my fingertips run down the crack and slide over the soft wet lips of her inner love.

"No Master," Simone said, "Not yet, she has to be punished first! Can I give her six please?" I nodded and she brought her hand down hard on Lisette's buttock. The cheek shook with the impact and Lise hissed in surprise.

Simone said, "Bad girl, you didn't count that one so it won't count."

Her hand descended again and Lise gasped out, "One. May I have another please."

I took her hand and she clutched it gratefully, turning her head and smiling at me.

Simone stroked and caressed her between each smack. Lise gasped and moaned each time, but she didn't fail to count each one. A damp patch on the pillow below her pussy grew, an indication of her arousal to each blow.

"All done," Simone said and she bent forward to kiss each red cheek. "You were a good girl, maybe Master will reward you?"

Lise didn't move but she whispered, "Thank you mistress. Please Master I need to be fucked by you. Be kind to your unworthy slave - your sex slave."

God I was so turned on by her words, and from the look of Simone's flushed features, so was she.

I knelt behind Lise, forcing her legs apart with my knees. She moaned in anticipation, as I grasped her hips pulling her back to my turgid throbbing cock. My crown pushed past her swollen lips. She whimpered in her need, pushing her hips back at me desperate to feel me inside her.

"Ohh god Andy, please fuck me."

I thrust hard into her wet welcoming cunt, sheathing myself fully. She cried out in satisfaction and she moaned as I thrust in and out. Our thighs slapping together at the peak of my penetration. She arched her back seeking more and I was more than willing to give it to her.

I was rubbing my thumb along her cleft and felt her rosebud pucker and twitch.

"Fuuuck yesss, fuck my ass."

I pushed two fingers past her tight sphincter and she howled in pleasure and came, trapping my fingers in place.

I kept thrusting and after a few moments she relaxed enough for me to continue finger fucking her ass. She was so worked up that it took no time before she was bucking and shaking as a second hard orgasm washed over her. It was a good job the stool was there as she would have collapsed to the floor otherwise.

I pulled out and she was so far gone she didn't notice.

Simi looked at me from the bed and I saw her panties on the floor beside her. She saw my still hard cock standing proud from my groin. She stopped rubbing her clit and held her hand out to me, pulling me on top of her. We merged with the experience that time had given us. I sank into her warm passage and for a few moment we didn't move.

"You didn't cum," she said.

"Between you this morning and her blow job earlier I was able to hold on, but I'm not gonna last long this time."

She gave me a satisfied grin, "Good I want to feel your cum fill me." She rolled her hips urging me to move.

I was thrusting away as soon as she stopped talking. We both grunted with the effort. True to my words it wasn't long before I felt the heaviness building in my balls.

"It's going to be soon," I warned her.

"Don't stop," and her fingers found her clit and she was rubbing away frantically as I reach my barrier.

A last few hard deep thrusts and I was groaning as I came. That wonderful ache burst over my groin and I pumped my cum into her, coating the walls of her cunt. Her fingers flashed and she groaned in fulfilment, her orgasm rocking her. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and we relaxed content in our love.

A few moments later I felt a hand gently caress my back, the gentlest of touches that drifted down the length of my body. Lips butterfly kissed the back of my neck. I raised my arm and Lise gratefully curled up beside us. Pressing the flesh of her sinuous young body tight against ours.

I kissed her and whispered, "I love your tattoo, young one," she kissed the tip of my nose in reply.

Simone stirred beneath me and I rolled to one side. Lise quickly claimed my place, their breasts touching, almost merging in my imagination. Lise's kisses flitted from Simi to me and back again.

She said tearfully, "I missed you so much, I'm going to grow back the hair to hide the tattoo, and so only you two know it's there. It'll be my secret declaration of our love."

Simi caressed her back and with a feather touch traced the hand marks on her buttocks. "We missed you too, lover. Our bed has been a big place with an empty berth without you." She reached over and removed Lise collar and handed it to me.

She said, "This is yours Master, I have one too but only you can take it off me. Both of us can take Lise off, that's the way she wants it. It's our way of telling you we are yours. We've decided that we will always wear them when we are sleeping with the family." There wasn't much I could say that I didn't say with a long kiss with each of them.

A look at the clock got us all moving. We all needed showers, the shower in Lise bathroom was a tight squeeze for the three of us but we made it work.

We just made the appointment at the wedding dress store. The session in the shower almost got out of hand. But with a hell of a lot of willpower and Simone threatening us with bodily harm if we were late, we made it.

Lise and I watched in stunned amazement as the shop owner and staff fawned all over Simone. It was 'Contessa this and Contessa that'. She and Lise were whisked away into the depths of the store leaving me nursing a glass of champagne. After a few minutes an assistant showed me to a seating area and made me comfortable.

It was half an hour before Lise appeared with an assistant who gave me a knowing grin. By this time I was on my second glass of champagne. Lisette was wearing a light blue just above the knee strapless sundress style dress. The fabric seemed to be a very fine lace that was almost but not quite sheer.

She stood in front of me and said as she slowly spun around, "What do you think of my bridesmaids dress?"

"It's beautiful love," I replied.

She came and stood in front of me with her back to the assistant. She flipped up the front hem so I could see her shaven pussy and tattoo.

She bent over as she lowered the dress and whispered in my ear, "I'm going to wear it just like this. The assistant thinks my tattoo is very cute." She giggled, "I told her it was your mark, claiming me as your property." I spluttered over the glass of champagne, and I could feel the tips of my ears turning red. Now I understood the look I got from the pretty assistant.

"I think I'm going to have to put you in your collar tonight," I said, she gave me a happy grin.

"They are making bridesmaid dresses for Kirsten and Chrissy. This one needs a couple of small alterations. I will bring them in for their fittings when they come and stay with me next week."

She perched on the arm of my chair and said, "Simone reminded me, I need to ask you. Can I sleep with them please? Can we make love?" She gave me such a hopeful look.

"They are family darling, you don't really need to ask me. I've already given you permission, but thank you for asking."

She kissed me and jumped up, "I need to get changed, and I'll be right back. I absolutely can't stand to be away from you for more than a minute." She followed the assistant out of the room.

It was another hour before they both appeared, I wasn't allowed to see Simone's dress, but she had a very happy smile plastered across her face.

"It's beautiful Andy, but what are you going wear?"

Christ, I hadn't even thought about that. "Err ... We are going to be on a beach, I was thinking light or white chinos and a white linen open neck shirt." I said dragging my eyes quickly off the beach wedding photo on the wall behind her.

"Yes, that could work."

Lise punched me gently on the arm, she'd seen where I'd been looking. "We've got time for an early supper before we go back to the apartment. There's a nice place in the building next door to apartment. I've invited some of my friends around later to meet you."

Andyhm
Andyhm
2,038 Followers