Tales of Kathye's Tail: Ice Storm

Story Info
Jake forces Kathye into threesome.
6.8k words
4.31
71k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: The Ice storm is the third tale of a trilogy that started with "Tales of Kathye's Tail: Episode One," where Kathye fantasizes about Jake and Buck raping her in Jake's pickup during an Oklahoma rain storm on their way to Tulsa. The second is "Tales of Kathye's Tail: The Movie," with Kathye's fantasy continuing while she, Jake and Buck are at the movies after their trip to Tulsa. In The Ice Storm, the rain has turned to sleet and ice and Buck is forced to spend the night with Jake and Kathye because of bad roads, and Kathye's fantasies become real.

**************

When we walked out of the movie a few heavy drops of rain were falling. The great lightening storm that lighted up the northern skies during our drive to Tulsa was now upon us. The great rolls of thunder and crackling streaks of fire made me shiver.

We hurried to Jake's truck. Everywhere people were running for their vehicles, trying to beat the rain. We didn't make it.

With the rain came a chilling drop in temperature. I pulled my arms tight around me against the cold. Jake pulled me close to him as we ran. James was on my other side. He pressed against me, close enough for me to feel his heat. Huddled together we reached the truck soaked.

As he worked to unlock the door, Jake told me and James to hurry to the passenger's side. James opened the door for me to get in. Jake's truck was high and there was no step-up, so James grabbed me by the waist to help up and in the seat. I was beginning to shake from the cold and being wet. James' hands were strong against me and as I stepped up into the truck he pushed them up to my breasts, cupping my tits and squeezing them firmly in the darkness. It was no accident and I felt a flush of warmth against the chill. I didn't complain and I'm sure James noticed it. As he pressed himself into the back seat of truck I reached back trying to pull the back of my seat forward giving him more room. My hand searched in the darkness for the release handle but instead it brushed against his crotch and through his wet jeans I felt his cock jerk from my touch. He moaned softly. I was embarrassed and wanted to say I'm sorry, but didn't. Jake would not understand, probably.

James squeezing my tits and my hand grazing his cock made me remember that wonderful fantasy I had on the drive up, and the dream in the theater. I had to quit this, I had to. I felt almost out of control with a growing passion for some raw sex, something different, outside the boundaries. I love Jake, truly. For me to have even the slightest sexual thoughts of another man was dreadful of me.

And about James, his friend! That made it even worse.

But his touching me was no mistake. He found me appealing. I was certain of that. Besides, I heard Jake joking about me with him, telling him how good I am, about how wonderful is sex between and the kinds of things we do. Jake told me often that he wanted other men to know how good I am, that he wanted them to be jealous and envious. He often had teased me with a threesome, he and James having me together. I know he would never share me with anyone, not even James. Its just his fantasy, one most men have. You know? A threesome. So I don't really mind him thinking about doing that sort of thing with me. Actually, I find it kind of sexy myself. Sometimes when Jake is making love to me, I picture a threesome. Being taken by two handsome, brutish men. Pinned between them. Sucking a cock while another is ramming hard into my pussy. Ummmmm. It would be so good, but I know I would never do such a thing. I'm too prudish for that. But I deep inside me, I do find James sexy, and if I ever did a threesome which I would never do I would do it only with James.

As soon as the motor warmed up, Jake turned on the heater. I was shaking. Most of it from the wet and cold, but part from James touching my tits. They were still tingling from it and I couldn't get the feel of his cock to leave my fingers. It was if they had there own passion, separate from the rest of my body.

I was shaking, badly. The temperature was dropping. The rain was turning to ice. Soon the highways would be slick. In the headlights of the truck and passing vehicles and in the flashes of lightening, the big drops of freezing rain glistened like diamonds. I felt the ring on my finger and remembered Jake's contract, the one I had never fulfilled. Sex for the ring I had promised him. Anything you want, honey. Just buy me that ring. Anything. But it had been a joke between us, a point of sexual bantering that turned us on. I mean talking about doing unmentionable things, things I could never do but secretly lusted about.

"Gosh, honey," Jake said. "You're freezing."

"Yes I am," I said. I'm really chilled. And its getting colder."

"The truck'll be warm soon," he said.

From the back seat, James handed me a blanket, the one Jake keeps in his truck and puts under me when we make love in the truck, so we don't soil the seats. "Here, put this around you."

"That's no good," I said. "My clothes are soaked. I'm freezing."

"Take them off, sweetheart," Jake said. "I don't want you getting sick."

"Take them off! I can't do that! Not in public."

"Oh, go ahead," Jake laughed. "I've seen you naked before, remember?"

"Well, Jake! My god! James is in the back seat. Remember!"

"Oh, he won't look," Jake said snickering. "He's not interested in looking at sexy, naked women. Are you James?"

"Why heck no. I won't look. Promise. Go ahead, Kathy. Take those wet clothes off before you get sick. Besides. You can cover yourself with that blanket."

The thought of getting out of the wet clothes was appealing. I was soaked, and cold. Even the warmth from the heater wasn't helping much. "Aren't you guys cold?" I asked.

"We'll be okay," Jake said. "Besides, if the cops stop us, they'll just get a kick out of you being naked. But two naked guys driving down the highway? You know what they'd do with that."

"Okay," I said reluctantly. "But no peeking."

We were out on the highway by now, and it was dark inside the truck except for the dash. "Turn the lights off the dashboard," I told Jake. He chuckled and turned them off.

"You're so shy," he said. "You'll never quit being a country girl."

"Turn your face away, James. Just look out the window until I get these clothes off."

I didn't look to see if he did, but knowing men, I doubt he did.

A small red light from the radio was still on casting a low scarlet glow, but it was mostly dark inside and I peeled out of my wet cloths. It felt good to have them off. The heat flooded over me. It felt wonderful. My shaking started diminishing. The red light gave my skin a sensual look. I liked it and ran my hands over my tits and between my legs. Jake was watching me, which was okay because he was my lover. I felt certain James was watching me, too, but all he could see was my back. For a moment, before wrapping the blanket around me, I sat there naked caressing myself. I had a rush of excitement, driving down the highway in the dark, naked with two guys watching me, running my finger up and down my pussy. I knew they were thinking about it, there minds creating all kinds of possibilities with this situation. Jake ran his hand over my tits, took my hand from between my legs and sucked my fingers into his mouth. I moaned my approval.

"Feeling better?" he asked.

"Yes, much."

He squeezed one of my tits. It felt so good. Then he pinched a nipple. I made a throaty sound and pulled his hand away.

"Not here," I said coyly.

"But you look so good," he whispered. "I can see your tits and pussy, all soft and red."

I looked down and saw my tights softly highlighted by the red light. I'll admit they looked sexy.

"Give James a peek," Jake snickered.

"No!" I exclaimed.

James was silent, but behind me, I could feel him leaning forward. My fantasy in the truck. This was too close for comfort, so I wrapped the blanket around me.

It was soft and warm.

I leaned back in the seat and let the blanket fall open around my legs. A blower on the dash was flooding me with heat and I worked the vents until the hot air blew directly between my legs. It was so good. I relaxed, opened my legs wider and let the heat blow on my pussy. All I wanted to do now was enjoy this sensuous warmth.

Jake wasn't missing a thing, so I pulled the blanket open more giving him full view of my pussy. I hadn't shaved in months, so the hair around my pussy was heavy and black.

I remembered from what Jake told me that James likes a pussy with lots of hair, the more the better. He likes black pussy hair, Jake had said. I guess because he is Indian. I thought to myself that he would certainly like to see mine now. I guess secretly, I wanted him to. How would he compare my pussy to those of the Indian girls he had fucked? I would never know. That would be too much a violation of my values, of my loyalty to Jake. Jake was loyal to me, too. I knew he was. He loved me. I just wasn't sure where those loyalties started and where they ended.

"You look so sexy, baby," Jake said. "So damn sexy. God, I wish I could take you like that.'

"Well, you can't," I laughed. "For one thing, if you don't keep you eyes on the road instead of me, we'll have a wreck. Its getting slick out there. And wouldn't that be cute, having a wreck and when the cops got here, I would be stark naked."

"They would love it, baby," he said. "You'd probably get raped, you're so damn sexy looking."

"And another thing, we're not exactly alone."

"You mean James? Aw. He doesn't count. He's my friend. Besides he'd love to watch"

"Don't talk that way," I snapped softly. "He's listening. Besides, we've had that conversation and you promised that kind of talk was over."

"I know, I know. Don't be so touchy. I mean I don't blame him for wanting to watch.. I'd like to watch you having sex myself. That would really be a turn on. You look so sexy when you're fucking. You eyes, and the way your body seems to love it."

"The only time you can watch me have sex is when I'm having it with you. That's all. I'm not doing it with anyone except the man I love, you. Not with anyone."

I pulled the blanket closed and rubbed my pussy, questioning if I really meant that.

"You mean to tell me the thought of being with both of us hasn't entered your mind tonight? I mean after that thing we did in the movie with him sitting next to you, and now, you naked, here in the dark. Hasn't that even crossed your mind, just a little?"

"No," I lied. "Not one bit. Now lets close that conversation.'

I could feel James' presence and attention in the back seat. He had said nothing, but I knew he heard our conversation, at least part of it. We had talked softly, but he was just a few feet away in the darkness of the truck.

Jake became silent, concentrating on driving. The highway was really bad now. He had a hard time keeping the truck from sliding. I kept the blanket closed so he would not be distracted. I was getting warmer. The blanket was so cozy. I felt absolutely sensual being so naked, so warm. I decided to take a nap. I would have plenty of time. Jake was going to take James home which was about 20 miles from where I lived. Then we would drive back to my house for the night. I looked forward to that. It would be cozy in my bed. We would drink wine until we relaxed and then make love. Perhaps we would sleep in front of the fireplace with a nice fire crackling as Jake worked between my legs. Ummmmm! That sounded heavenly.

When I awoke we were turning off the dirt road into my driveway. We had made good time. It seemed like I had been asleep for only a short time.

"Gosh," I said. "Are we already home? I didn't even wake up when you let James out."

"James is still with us, honey," Jake said. "The roads were too bad to take him home, and besides, were are freezing in these wet clothes.."

"Sorry, Kathy," James said from the back. "I know I've been a pain tonight, messing up you plans. But Jake is right. The roads are really bad. I tried to get him to let me out at a motel, but he wouldn't."

I was groggy from sleep and didn't quite comprehend the situation. But I was disappointed. My plans for Jake and me would certainly change. "That's okay, James," I said. "Sure. You should spend the night here and tomorrow Jake can take you home. You guys still have on those wet clothes. You need to get out of them, but I don't know what you will wear at my house. One of my robes, I guess." We all laughed.

The house was dark. Even the security light was off. "Why is ever thing so dark?" I asked.

"I don't know," Jake answered. "Maybe the power was knocked out by the storm."

"Oh no," I said. "All my heat is electric. The house will be frigid."

We checked the breakers in the house and they were okay. We tried every switch in the house and then the heaters. There was no electricity. The house was cold, like a refrigerator. I still had the blanket around me. But the men were shaking. They had to get out of their wet clothes and we had to have some heat.

"Jake," I said. "Build a fire in the fireplace, and I'll get some blankets for you guys. You've got to get those wet clothes off."

"Okay, baby," Jake said. "We are freezing our asses off." James agreed.

Soon Jake had a fire roaring and I lit some candles around. My family room had never looked cozier. Jake and James had taken there wet cloths off and were wrapped in warm blankets. I decided to stay in my blanket just to be one of the boys. Besides, I was having fun managing the blanket around my naked body while the guys were both hoping I would make a mistake and let it fall. I thought about letting it happen just so they wouldn't be so disappointed. But on a night like this, that might be dangerous - two horny guys, one horny gal, all three naked under blankets, candle light, a roaring fire, a cold blustery storm raging outside. No, teasing was out.

The three of us sat in front of the fire drinking wine and laughing together. It was nice. Soon the wine took effect. Jake became amorous. His hands found there way into my blanket and he caressed my legs. It felt so good. I leaned into him and we kissed. James saw and took the hint.

"Listen, guys. Its been fun but I think I'll just go into one of the bedrooms and get some sleep. You two have a good time."

"Don't do that," I said. "Just sleep in here." I surprised myself, and the guys too, I think. "What I mean is, its cold back there. This is the only warm room in the house. Sleep on the divine. Jake and I will sleep here in front of the fire."

"You sure?" James asked, a little flustered.

"Yeah. Go ahead," Jake said quickly. "Just don't make any noises and don't come creeping back over here during the night." He laughed.

So James moved to the divan for the night. Jake and I kissed again. Our passion was building quickly. He took his blanket and spread it on the floor for us to lay on. When he did he was naked and the fire flicked over his body. He looked so good. He was already getting an erection. It thrilled me.

"Come on, baby. Lets wrap your blanket around both of us."

I opened my blanket and Jake snuggled in beside me. Immediately his hands found my tits and caressed them. We embraced and the blanket fell from around us. Quickly, I tried to pull it back up but Jake stopped me. "Don't worry," he said. "James is asleep. Besides he won't look." I turned toward the divan and James did appear asleep. The blanket was pulled around his head.

"Relax, baby," Jake said softly. "Lets enjoy this. What does it hurt if he sees us. Let the poor guy have a little fun. Its been a hard night on all of us."

Jake laid me back on the blankets. We were both uncovered now. But the wine and passion seemed to melt away my inhibitions. Jake kissed me and rubbed my pussy. I felt myself getting wet. He brushed his lips over my nipples and I moaned softly, hoping James did not hear me.

Jake is good with his mouth. He knows how to work my body into great waves of heat. He sucked on my nipples until I thought I was going to scream. Being quite during sex is not my nature. Then he trailed his mouth down my body toward my pussy. God, he was going to eat me! I love the way he does that. He is so good. His tongue raked lightly over the lips of my pussy. I moaned louder and spread my legs. But instead of sticking his tongue in me, he raised up on his knees pulling my face toward his cock. In the fire light I could see his cock sticking out, getting hard. I flicked my tongue over its head and sucked it into my mouth.

"Jesus," Jake said. "That is so good. Damn your good."

"Be quite," I said. "You'll wake James."

"He's already awake, baby." I looked toward the divan and James was not asleep. He was sitting up, watching us.

"I can't do this," I said.

"Okay," Jake said with disappointment in his voice. "Don't do anything you don't want to do. That's okay with me."

But I knew he wanted me to, and I was attracted to such a thing. Fucking while others watch has always been an intriguing taboo. Now I had the opportunity for it. There was no threat. Just the thrill of it.

James and I looked at each other for a moment. He was waiting for my anger, but I was not angry. He looked so mesmerize by our love making that I didn't have the heart to refuse him. And his watching excited me. For a moment I was confused. How do I handle this, I asked myself? My first impulse was to curl around Jake so James could not see me, to let him watch but for me to be subdued. I knew that was not what I wanted. I had had too much wine. The moment was too romantic.

Jake was high on his knees now, his cock jerking with anticipation. I looked at his face filled with hope and passion. He wanted to show me off to James, to show him how good we were together. With total surrender to Jake's fantasy and my own passion, I grabbed the bulging cock and pulled it into my mouth sucking it deep into my throat. Jake groaned. I took the cock out of my mouth and stroked it so James could clearly see. Then I licked Jake's balls and up the length of his dick to the head.

"Oh, shit, baby. God, that's good," he moaned.

I looked back at James and he had removed the blanket. He was naked, stroking his cock. He was sitting too far from the fire for me to see his size, but from his strokes I could tell it was big. Poor guy. He would have to settle for self pleasuring while Jake got the real thing.

I was getting really hot. My pussy was soaking, getting itself ready for James's cock, I mean Jake's cock. My mind was doing tricks on me. I began seeing images of James coming over and joining in on the fun, of me sucking on two cocks at once, of being fucked by both these guys. I like it rough, and I knew Jake and James could give it to me rough, they could fuck my pussy so hard it would hurt for days. Quickly I tried clearing my mind of these things. That wasn't going to happen. I could never live with myself if I fucked two guys at one time. But the fantasy was building. I had had it many times before, but the reality of doing it was never at hand like now.

Jake was moaning louder and his cock was thickening in my mouth. He had such a great cock, but it wasn't as big as I imagined James' cock was. I loved sucking on Jake, and a few times have even sucked him off, letting him cum in my mouth, even though I don't care for that. Jake loves it. His body acts so differently when he cums in my mouth than when he cums in my pussy. There's something more intense about it, more animalistic. I admit I like that reaction, I just don't like taking his cum in my mouth.

The more I sucked on Jake's cock, the hotter I got and became more excited about putting on a show for James. I twisted around until James was getting a profile of me sucking Jake's cock. Jake was standing now, and I was on my knees, the submissive position that men like so much. The fire flicked across our skin and I knew we looked gorgeous to James. I was making sucking and moaning noises as I sucked Jake's cock, taking it deep into my throat and then letting it's length slip out so James could see it. I licked Jake's balls, grunting and slurping like a wanton vixen. Jake was loving it and so was James. James began making throaty noises and was pumping harder on his cock. Suddenly I became fearful he would cum, he was stroking his cock so hard. I still could not see the full size of it, but I knew it was getting bigger.

12