Tales of Kathye's Tail: The Cabin

Story Info
Jake sets Kathye up for threesome.
4.9k words
4.47
72.1k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is one in a series about the sexual experiences of Kathye Diamond. Kathye is one of those prudish women with strong sexual needs and fantasies but holds them within herself until forced to produce.

*************

Plans. He has plans for me this evening. Now what does he mean by that. I have some ideas about what he means.

The situations of our fantasy-talks vary, the settings change. My lover is imaginative, creative, when it comes to sex. At least in fantasy. Some he has shared with me, some he hasn't the most awful, I imagine.

I can't do those things. Not at all.

He knows that, that I can't do those things. He said he did, for me not to worry, that its just games we play, to make things spicy, and he likes it spicy. At least he did. But lately he doesn't show interest. Am I losing it for him. God I hope not. I love him so.

Why do I talk about those sort of things with him? Those spicy things? To please him? Sure, that's a good part of it, I know. But I've got to admit, that's not all of it. When we do, I get turned on. I try not to, I try to do it just for him because he enjoys it so much, and it makes him hot, or use to.

When did we start this? I can't remember, exactly.

Our sex was so hot right from the beginning. We did it everyplace, in his office, the back seat of his car, in his friend's bed, wherever we got a chance. Seems like he needed it all the time, and I know I did. My pussy gets so wet when we're together, even now.

Maybe it started with the pictures we took. Those I took with his Polaroid, that night in my bedroom, while I was alone. God! That was sexy. Taking pictures of my tits and pussy, and showing them to him.

And then the video. He really fucked me hard that time. The camera turned him on, I think. It did me. I would have done anything for him that day. Sucking his cock on video! And then watching my self do it! Ummmm! That was so much fun, so good.

Those videos we watched did it, I think. Watching all that fucking, and the different things they do. The threesomes, gang bangs, women with women.

I really enjoy those things, the videos. So does he.

The gang bangs. God I like to watch a good gang bang. That one where the lady goes to the adult theater and gets raped by all those big cocks. Whoa! That is hot! She really knows how to suck cocks. So many of them. Two at once. What would that be like? I'll never know. But just thinking about it makes me hot.

He's been setting me up.

For something.

I know that.

Or is he just teasing?

Teasing in the beginning, I think.

But now?

I'm not sure.

It's heavy on his mind now. More than before.

I wonder what he really wants to do? What he wants me to do? He want say for sure. I think he's not sure himself. Or he would say.

I guess I shouldn't have made that deal with him. But I really wanted a big diamond ring. Anything. I would have done Anything for that ring.

It was so beautiful. Is so beautiful. I love it.

I really meant it at the time.

I would have done what he wanted. My body was his.

Whatever he wanted.

Whatever he wanted me to do.

I would have done it for that ring. I really meant it. Then.

But now, its different.

I don't think I can do those things, whatever they are. He never really says. Maybe nothing special. Maybe he's just been teasing.

I don't know.

But he says he has plans, for tonight.

Is this the night he collects? Oh, no! I don't want to think that way.

Do you suppose.

What plans does he have? What could they be?

I didn't come here, to his cabin, for that. I just want to love him. Let him love me. Have sex in his loft.

That's all.

Nothing else.

I really didn't mean it about the ring. That I would do anything for it.

It was expensive.

I know that.

But I really didn't expect such a rich one, one so beautiful. So much money.

And he did it.

He just bought it. Paid for it right there. With a check. I couldn't believe it.

God, I love him for it.

But what does he get out of it.

My love.

He gets all my love.

That should be enough. My undying love.

We have such good sex. I let him do anything he wants.

But the other?

Another man. A threesome.

A gang bang.

Another woman.

No! No! I can't do those things. Surely he didn't believe me.

Was that really someone's car I saw up by the barn? He said no, that it was just his work truck. I believe him. Should I?

Lets go inside, he says to me.

Okay. I want something to drink. Some wine maybe.

I have some, he says. Its good. A new kind. Sweet. You'll like it. I'm sure of it.

What are your plans? I ask timidly.

Plans? What plans?

He's coy.

You know, I say looking at him sheepishly. You said you had plans for tonight.

Oh. That.

He speaks quizzically, pretending forgetfulness.

Nothing special. You know. Just a nice evening together. Some wine. A movie, maybe. Being naked with you. Making love. That's all.

I feel relief. My concern is for nothing, I tell myself. Nothing special. Just routine. A touch of disappoint flashes through my mind, but I force it away, instantly. None of that now. You would be horrified. Quit those thoughts. That's not for you, those things they do in the movies. Wonderful to look at, to play through your mind, to pretend. But not for real.

That car, I say to myself. I know there was a car. Not his truck. Whose?

Who would he pick. If he really made me live up to my promise. I know he let me off the hook on that thing.

I think he was disappointed though.

Would he really share me, my body, let another man fuck me?

That's a male thing, a real male thing, to think about it. Most wouldn't really do it though. Their manhood might be challenged.

That's my safety net.

He's so insecure. Could he really do it. No. I'm sure of it. Not him. He loves me too much. And he's just too insecure.

Who would he pick.

Would it be his friend. The one we joke about. Probably. He says a stranger that neither of us know. So we can walk away from and have nothing but the memory. I don't think so. His friend he trusts, and he knows I do too. He's the only one I could do it with. He's handsome, big, and I trust him. At least I did....until that night. If he knew what his friend did that night, would he trust him. Maybe he does know. No he couldn't. He would have said something by now. But I wonder.

My lover lures me to his cabin with promises of a romantic evening. We have a few drinks, my lover and me. Get high. Watch a sexy movie. He takes me to bed. Gets me naked. Caresses me. Fondles me. Gets me hot, wet.

My lover takes pieces of rope from under the bed, and some leather cuffs. He ties me to the headboard. The cuffs are latched to my wrists and ropes are thread threw them. My arms are stretched out and my wrists bound tightly to the bed. I cannot move, I am helpless to the wishes of my lover. But I am not afraid because he loves me, he will have fun with me and we both will enjoy it. I pull against my restraints but it is useless. I cannot free myself. My lover is good at tying knots.

He feels of my tits, squeezing them and twisting the nipples until if squeal with pain. He grins and bites my nipples. Slowly he kisses his way down to my pussy where he teases me with the tip of his tongue. I am tortured with anticipation of being fucked by the man I love. I so enjoy him, we are good together. I want him to lick my pussy and I open my legs wide, inviting him to take me, giving him full access to my wet pussy. I am burning with the promises of his talented tongue, his eager fingers and his throbbing cock.

Take me, please! I beg.

"What do you want?" he asks.

You know what I want, I moan. I want what you can give me.

"Do you like it?"

God, yes. I love it. Just give it to!

"Where do you want it," he teases.

In my mouth, in my pussy! Just stick that hard thing in me, anywhere!

I am breathing heavy, pursing my lips for his cock, twisting my ass on his bed, trying to entice him to do wonderful things to my pussy. What is wrong with him? Why does he delay? Does he relish making me feel such agony.

"Do you love me?" he asks.

Yes! Yes! I love you so much! Stick your cock in my face and I will show you how much I love you!

"What can I do to you? How can I have you?

Do anything you want to me, I groan. Just take me! Take me!

I am helpless with passion. Why doesn't he fuck me? God! I need it so badly.

"Will you do anything I want?" he asks.

Yes! Anything! Anything! Just tell me what you want, what do you want me to do! Just tell me and I will do it!

"You enjoy fantasies of being group fucked, gang-banged, of being forced to have sex with more than one man."

Yes! Yes I do! It makes me hot!

"I want to give you that fantasy."

Okay, do it, I say, knowing with confidence that we are just having another talk about a gang-bang, playing a game. To myself I admit it is a fantasy I enjoy. When I have this fantasy, they take me unsuspecting, against my will. They are rough looking, handsome men, powerful, rugged studs with big cocks who want me for only one reason, to satisfy their carnal desires. They want sex from me, nothing more.

They trap me someplace secluded: in a cabin where I am spending the weekend with my lover; kidnap while I am walking in the woods and drag me into some dark bushes; late at night in the deserted lobby of the building where I work; in the back storage room of a club where my lover and I have gone to dance; in a dark alley where I am hauled after they accost me on a deserted street; in their van after picking me up when my car stalls on the highway. I am nothing to them but a sexual release, a good piece of ass, a hot pussy to fuck, a warm mouth to suck them off. I am sexy to them, they want my body.

They look at me with lust, obscenely, their faces filled with lewdness, their chests heaving with passion, they want me tonight, some other woman another night, but tonight its my turn, a sexy woman they can take like a whore for their pleasure. They grab me, hold me tight against them, kiss me hard and rough. Their mouths are clean and fresh. I am surprised and pleased. I squirm against their raging passion, trying desperately to free myself and escape this nightmare. They maul me, rip my cloths from my body. They hold me between them by my arms and stare at my nakedness. They groan deep in their chests.

I can tell they are pleased with their victim this night. Their hands ravage my body. I struggle against them, but it is useless. They hold me captive. I beg for mercy, for them not to hurt me. Take me, I plead hopelessly. Take what you want from me, all of you, just don't hurt me. They laugh and leer at me, vilify me with their words, call me a great fuck, a hot pussy, a good piece of ass, a wanton bitch who needs her brains fucked out. They lick my body, suck my tits, lick my ass, bite my nipples, push their tongues into my mouth, run their fingers along my pussy. They rub my pussy hard, the way I like it from my lover.

I get so hot!

I burn with desire!

But I know I should not give in to them!

They can have me, have their fill of me, but against my will. Is it, though? Is it really against my will? I want them, all of them. I know this. The heat inside of me makes me know it.

Yes! Yes! I scream. Take me! Fuck me! Fuck me until I beg for mercy! They laugh mocking me, telling me they know I want it, bad, that I'm not the sweet innocent thing I want tobelieve I am. They are naked now and their cocks are hard. My knees feel weak and my body slumps. But they hold me up because they are not ready to put me on my back. They press around me, against me, rub their bulging penises against me.

One of them falls to his knees in front of me and licks my pussy. I flinch, try to pull my pussy away from his eager tongue. The others cradle me in their strong arms like I am in a swing, pull my legs apart so the one on his knees can eat my pussy. My pussy is open to him. He murmurs with delight and runs the tip of tongue up and down my pussy.

My pussy is wet and he calls to the others: "Hey! Her pussy is wet, really wet! This baby has a really hot pussy."

They call him the pussy eater. His tongue is long and hot. I can feel his grunts of passion as he eats me hard. He loves it, I can tell. His tongue is eager. It runs up inside me, deep, deeper than any tongue I have ever had. I am moaning, not wanting to. It is so good. God! It is so good. A wonderful tongue. I feel myself getting ready to cum. Finally I know I cannot keep myself from them.

The pussy eater is doing his magic.

His tongue works feverishly. He can feel me getting ready. I try not to, to keep myself from cuming. But it's useless. The ones holding me pull my legs even wider.

I swing my ass to pound against that wonderful tongue. Harder, I pound. I am wiggling my ass against his face and hunching his tongue. They have me now. The release floods over me. I cum, hard, again and again. Oooohhhh. Shit! I'm cuming! I cuming! Fuck me! Fuck me! All of you! And they do, all of them.

They laugh and hold my legs apart, my arms are trapped, they force me to the ground and fuck me with their huge cocks, stretching my pussy wide. My pussy is soaking. One climbs between my legs and shoves his thick cock inside of me. Another sticks his cock in my mouth and I suck. The others hold me down. They take turns, fucking me, making me suck them off.

I taste my pussy on their cocks. It is good, and I remember Molly who loved my pussy so much, and I remember the taste of my pussy on her lips when we kissed.

I stroke their cocks with my hands. They eat my pussy until I scream for relief. They fuck me hard, pounding against my soaking pussy. Each time they ram their cocks into me their balls slap hard against my ass. I have never been fucked so hard. They are rough men, each of them and fucks me rough.

I cum again and again keeping my pussy greased and slick for them. They cum in my pussy, shoot their loads into my mouth, my ass, on my tits, my face. They fuck me until I beg them to quit, to have mercy. I am delirious with so much fucking. My mind is scrambled. I am babbling for them to quit, not to quit.

They fuck me some more, again and again, until their cocks can't get hard again. They tell me to remember this day, that it is the best fuck I'll ever have. They tell me to meet them here, at this place, anytime I want a good fuck. They leave me there on the ground, in the dark, naked and exhausted, well fucked. My pussy is throbbing,. I savor the feeling and want it again, already.

"That is only a fantasy to you," he says. "But I want to give it you for real."

Then do it, I say taunting him. Just do it.

He smiles at me. His cock is hard. He begins to whistle, "The Yellow Rose of Texas." I look at him quizzically. What is he doing. I want to get fucked and he is whistling. Has he gone crazy with lust.

Suddenly the doors to the large walk-in closet open. I hear it. What is that? I ask. He quits whistling and smiles.

"Its your fantasy. No pretend. The real thing."

I strain my neck to see, but he is in my way and I can not turn because of my bondage.

What do you mean? I ask. What do you mean my fantasy is here?

"I'm going to give you what you want, what I want, what you dream of."

Then I see him. He is walking toward me. He is naked. He has been hiding in the closet.

Oh NO! I stammer. What is this? What's going on?

"Your fantasy, baby. That's all."

I am stunned. I can't believe my eyes. The naked man is approaching the bed. I look down. I can't help myself. He has an erection. A big cock, and I can tell it isn't yet complete. It is sticking out from between his legs like a huge sausage, a real stud, long, thick, massive. I can't believe my eyes.

No! Please! Don't do this. I didn't mean it. We were only playing games.

My voice is shaking with fear and shock. Never did I think he really wanted to do this, that he would share me with someone else, even his friend.

"You really want it," my lover says. "You know you do. Now relax and enjoy it. Blame it on me, later after we have finished with you. You don't have to take any the blame for it. You're just the victim."

You can stop this, I plead. Its not too late.

"But you don't want me to stop it. I know you don't. I'm giving you something you would never have the nerve to do on you own. This will always be a burning memory for you. And it isn't your fault."

No!, I whimper. Please stop! All I want is you.

"I'm not enough for you, not all the time."

Yes! Yes! You are! Please!

His naked friend is standing by the bed now, looking down on me, stroking his cock. It is a big one. Each time he strokes back, its engorged head protrudes from a shelter of skin, dark purple in color, almost black, shining from a thin coat of pre-cum that seeps in droplets from the single opening.

My lover stands away letting his friend look at me fully, filling his lustful eyes with my nakedness, my helplessness. I pull at the ropes trying to free myself. They bite into my wrist and hurt a little, but still I struggle. The pain in my wrists sends shivers of excitement scattering under my skin. I don't understand these feelings. I am frightened, but still feel the beginnings of sexual excitement. I assume it is no more than the remnants of arousal caused by my lover before this betrayal.

I close my legs tight so he cannot see my pussy. But he is determined, for this is what he really wants, my hot, wet pussy. He reaches out toward me and I shrink back, but I can't escape his touch. He smiles and licks his lips. Slowly he runs his hand over my tits, cupping them in his hands, squeezing them gently, touching the nipples. Electricity runs down to my pussy and I protest.

No! No! Don't.

I am breathing heavy, wailing in my torment. His hand moves slowly across my stomach and rubs between my legs. I hear the rubbing sound against my heavy matt of black pubic hair. He wants my legs open, but I keep them closed. My lover is standing at the foot of the bed. He sees my resistance and grabs my feet pulling my legs open, giving his friend access to my pussy. The friend fingers my pussy, pushing the tip of his longest finger between my lips. He lingers there slowly rotating his finger tip. I quiver at his touch. He is skilled at this. He is good. But why is this happening to me? Why does my lover not stop him?

The friend crawls onto the bed with me and straddles my body. He bends over and sucks my tits until I am groaning with passion. He pushes his cock forward toward my mouth. I know what he wants. I clinch my teeth to keep him out. His cock's head looks so massive, swollen. He rubs it across my lips trying to entice me. I smell his manliness. It is a clean smell, but distinctly male. He runs his cock the length of my face until his balls are resting on my lips. I want to open my mouth and suck them in, but I refuse the temptation. He returns the head of his cock to my lips and pushes pasts them until he rubbing against my teeth. I taste him and its good, a sweet musky taste. He starts hunching against my mouth, his balls flopping on my chin. He grabs me by the hair and pulls my head up so he can fuck my mouth.

My lover crawls between my legs and licks my pussy. It is so good, so good. I can't help myself, and I moan, breathing out heavily. When I do his friend takes advantage and shoves his cock into my mouth. First just the head. I suck quickly, just once. I can't help myself. It is so natural. Its what I'm suppose to do. Then she goes deeper into me while my lover is licking me hard between the legs, shoving his tongue deep into my pussy. It feels so familiar, he has done this to me so many times and I love him for it. His friend starts pumping in and out of my mouth with his cock. It is so big, black, I can't breath. My jaws are stretched.

12