Tales of Mistress Saucey Part I

Story Info
Dominant female crushes worm who can't satisfy.
1.8k words
4.15
35.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Misstress Saucey (aka MS, The Worm Crusher and Ms Grind) was having a bad week beyond all bad weeks. Too much had gone wrong in too short of a time period. She was feeling a bit too stretched. First it was the roof. It was leaking into the attic. Like she didn't have to spend enough money on the house as it was. Then the hot water heater went. Occassionally she would let her submissives take a shower but they were only allowed cold ones. For her it was only hot, hot water. She'd be damned if she would waste hot water on the low life scum.

So yes, indeed this was a bad week. But the clincher was the disappointment and disgust she experienced after wasting her time with that Melvin, power attorney my ass.

Their introduction goes back to late in the afternoon on a Thursday. Thursday was no ordinary day at MS's ranch, no sir indeedy. Thursday was White Trash Day. MS and her daughter DIT (Dominatrix In Training) would celebrate this special day by having dinner in the yard.Behind the house they would sit on the seats from MS's old Explorer and use the broken refrigerator that came with the house turned on it's side as a table. This was a golden opportunity for the girls to bond while eating Sloppy Joes and drinking chilled tall glasses of non-alcoholic Ripple. If they were feeling adventurous they would have Old Sag Bay Water Flavored Boone's Farm non-alcohoic beverages instead.

MS was cheerfully preparing the Sloppy Joe Concentrate Mix in the kitchen. She suddenly realized in sheer horror that she was short one package of the concentrate. She realized that she'd have to drive into Sag and go to the 7-11 for more. She didn't feel like taking the DIT

so she quickly tied her up and gagged her and threw her in the basement. She jumped into her car and zoomed off. She experienced a surge of anxiety when she realized that she could only get the freeze dried sloppy Joe mix in Sag and not the much coveted Concentrate version. The concentrate version was carried exclusively by Dean & Deluca in the city. This was one of the few things that made her miss the city.

MS ran out of the 7-11 and jumped into her car. As she was backing up her cell phone rang. She kept on backing up while looking for the phone. It was probably one of her worms in desperate need of some discipline. She thought "How dare they call me without me calling them first." She was not paying attention and rammed right into a brand new shiny black Lexus. The driver, Melvin , had just bitten into a piping hot microwaveable organic black bean and cottage cheese burrito when the impact ocurred. He reacted by squeezing the burrito a bit too hard causing the guts of it to project all over his nice crisp white DKNY white summer blouse. He was infuriated, not to mention starving also. Steam was coming off his nicely tanned forehead. He went to shove his door open but it was jammed shut from the impact. He exited out of the passengers door. MS glanced in her rear view mirror not the least bit concerned except for the interruption of her special night. He marched up to her car ready to rip her a new asshole (little did he know how true the opposite would become one day). His face was twisted in anger. MS watched in the mirror. She instinctively knew how to handle these twits. She pulled her wife beater tightly against her breasts. They were beautiful and perfectly bountiful. They were the tits every woman dreamed of owning. She pinched her nipples a few times causing them to become more erect then they usually were. They seemed to push right thru the fabric of the shirt. It made her feel that familiar dampness between her thighs. He walked up to her door and they met eye to eye. MS flashed him the sweetest, most subtle smile. His face twisted from rage to one of those jaw dropping episodes. He had never seen such a gorgeous woman in all his years in Sag. He could feel a small pearly drop of pre-cum slide out of his penis.

He started some small talk daring not to mention the accident. Things went just the way MS knew they would. Men were so God damn predictable.

MS noted that he wasn't bad looking and had a firm slim body. Eventually they exchanged e-mail addresses.

Four Weeks Later.

They had 6 dates. Melvin had never made a move. He was too intimidated by her beauty and power. MS was starting to loose patience even though she was toying with this guy. Her pussy was constantly swollen and red. She hadn't had a soft tongue or hard cock in her in months. She was so ready that a simple motion like crossing her legs would almost make her cum.

Their last date together started out quite romantic. After seeing the new Power Puff Girls movie they went out for a quiet candle lit dinner at the Waterfront Crab and Crap House. Then he suggested they go to his apartment for a little game of Scrabble. He had a cute little apartment tastefully designed with all the newest Martha Stewart necessities. It was above the Qwickie Mart in Retchapoque. They were sitting on his black and white poka dot couch when Melvin leaned in to kiss her. She could see he was trembling. His lips were within a inch of hers when she grabbed him by the hair with one hand and dropped him to his knees.

She barked at him in a stern voice he had never heard before "How dare you try to kiss me, you little shit!" She stood up. She lifted her tight short black skirt with the other hand. She had on knee high black leather boots with 3" heels. She had no panties on. Her bush was black and shiney. Her red pussy lips stuck out like dancing flames. The moisture from her cunt was dripping down one thigh. "Suck my pussy, bitch" she said in a very soft and calm voice. He was too terrified to appreciate how amazing a sight he had right in front of him. He managed to force out the words "I've never done this before. It's not natural." MS thought to herself "I knew he was one of those missionary only type guys". She could hear the blood rushing out of his penis as his balls shriveled up. She was livid. She invested a lot of time with this nit wit and he wouldn't even taste her pussy. Little did he know that there were men and women alike across the globe that would kill for this opportunity.

She reached back with her other hand and slapped him across the side of his head. She let him drop to the floor. He was crying like a little girl who had just accidentally snapped the head off her favorite Barbie. She ordered him to remove his pants. His hands were shaking badly. He had a difficult time doing it but finally succedded.

The firm bulge that she had seen thru his Jordache jeans earlier was now just a soft pile of flesh. He had come in his pants and his white underwear had a big wet stain in the front. She was in a rage. She knew nothing was happening here tonight. She pushed him flat on the ground. She straddled him while she stood. She towered over him. The muscles in her thighs rippled. A drop of the honey from her cunt dripped right down into his eye. She laughed as he clawed at his eye. He looked straight up out of his other eye. All he could see was her juicy red opening. It looked like a sideways mouth laughing at him. He tried to sit up. She stepped on his hair with one boot planting him down firmly.

She unbuttoned her perfectly fitted blue shirt and threw it on the couch. Her breasts overflowed from her black bra. She put one hand inside her bra and rubbed her nipple. It came to its full erect life. She laughed and moaned at the same time. He was screaming "Will you please get off my hair!" She knew there was only one sure way to shut him the fuck up short of strangling him. She started squatting down. She reached between her legs and inserted 2 fingers inside her vagina. They came out dripping with her honey. She shoved her hand so quickly into his mouth that he didn't even see it coming. Lick my hand spotless she ordered without hesitation. He sucked on it like his life depended on it. She continued to squat down. She landed her pussy perfectly square on his face. She released all her weight. She grabbed his hair with both her hands and started riding him like a wild animal. His hands clawed at her, but it was useless. She was in full control. She released one hand and pulled her bra off. Her breasts were enormous and happy to be out of their confines. She pinched a nipple and slid back and forth on his face. She was so wet that she almost slid off. The sensation in her cunt was perfect. She would slide back and forth and then grind her clit straight down on his nose. The pleasure was vibrating thru her body. That old familiar feeling started to rise up thru her cunt and radiate thru every cell in her body. She was soaked and he was almost drowning. Her pussy juice ran down his cheeks. His hair was matted with it. It started with a low moan and then with a raging scream. Her heart felt like it was going to explode. The release of her cumming was the only thing that could settle her soul. She was sated. At least for the moment. She sat on his chest while she caught her breath. He lay there motionless, terrified to move. She turned around and saw his cock standing straight up. The head was red and fully swollen to its capacity. She smacked his cock. He grimaced but it got even harder. She ordered him to jerk off. He refused. He couldn't take any more humiliation. She said "pull it now you little worm."

He finally understood that it was best to obey MS. He stroked it 5 times and suddenly white lines of hot cum shot out. He jerked like an epileptic. The first long string of cum hit her back. She made him lick every drop off. He was bawling again. She couldn't take it any longer.

She stood up, pulled her skirt down and put her bra and shirt on. She told him not to move until she was gone. He obeyed like a robot. She walked out and left the door open.

End Chapter 1 To be continued.