Tales of Preston Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YES!! YES DAMNIT!! FUCK ME!" cried Johanna "SO BIG! YOUR DICK IS SO BIGGGG"

Preston fucked Johanna for everything she's worth. She came hard twice while he fucked her missionary style. Preston still had yet to cum so he turned Johanna over on her hands and knees and fucked her doggy-style.

"SO DAMN BIG!" she continued to cry. "HOLY.... FUCK!"

His pelvic slamming loudly against her quivering flush ass was quiet compare to the sounds of her enormous breasts slapping thunderously into each other and her arms. That drove Preston over the edge and he quickly pulled his big dick from Johanna's sore pussy and unloaded a wave of massive thick ropes of hot spunk onto her ass and lower back. After he had finish busting all of his juicy nut onto Johanna's back, he fell down beside her and panted heavily.

As the two laid in bed trying to catch their breathe, a car pulled up into the driveway.

"OH SHIT! It's the rents!" Johanna exclaimed. "Quick! Through the window!"

Preston was able to put on his boxers and jeans while Johanna forcefully shoved his shirt and shoes into his arms and pushed him towards the window.

"I had a blast and you can bet my sister and my girlfriends are going to hear about this!"

Preston got one more eyeful of Johanna's wildly flopping huge tits and climbed out of the window. He heard her parents calling her name and jumped off the roof. Lucky for him, the house wasn't a tall one. He quickly put his shoes on and raced to his truck. Before taking off, he sat back in his seat and sighed in great joy of how spectacular fucking was with a large breast girl. As Preston drove off and headed to see his dorm, he hoped that this experience will continue to carry on through his college life...

12