Tales of Symphonia Ch. 05

Story Info
Raine and Regal.
2.8k words
5
12.4k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So this is the next one. Again, you don't need to have played the game to read the story, hope you enjoy it :D .

*

Raine sighed and started the paragraph over for the fifth time. "The use and effectiveness of magitechnology for personal use is by and large counter-indicated, unless the result of the use releases a large amount of mana in itself . . . ." She sighed again and slammed the book shut.

She didn't know why she was having such a hard time concentrating, but it was best to just give up for the day; otherwise, she would just get more and more frustrated and start screaming.

She stretched broadly as she stood up from the desk in her bedroom and walked over to the window that looked out onto the garden. The sight of the trees and flowers soothed her mood somewhat, but then her eye was caught by a flash of pink, and she turned her head.

After she saw what it was, her head snapped back the other way. Presea and Genis were standing, embraced, on one of the paths, kissing. That wasn't what made Raine's cheeks burn; rather, it was the way the girl's skirt was pushed up, exposing her underwear, and the slight movement that might have been a hand caressing them.

Raine was sure that none of what was going on was any business of hers. They were all adults, after all, no matter how much she might like to think of them as her students still. She had thought, however, that Colette at least would have had more sense than to get entangled with Zelos. But, again, it wasn't her business.

She turned away from the window all together and left the room. She wasn't sure where she was headed at first, and then turned around a corner and headed toward the library. It was cool there, and the only windows faced the front of the house. And of course, there might be some books there that she could focus on reading.

The library was indeed cool and dark, and the only light coming in was from the window. The shadows abounded, and she jumped when she saw one of them move and stand up to a height greater than her own. One hand pressed to her chest to try and calm her racing pulse, but it was just Regal Bryant, standing up with a book in his hand.

"Oh, Regal! You startled me," she said, laughing a little. "I was just coming to . . ." she trailed off, since she had no idea what she'd actually come to do.

He smiled at her and sat back down. "I'm sorry to have frightened you, Raine."

She sat in a chair near his and crossed her legs. "Have you noticed strange things happening lately?"

A laugh rumbled up from his chest. "Raine, you of all of people know that strange is relative. And which of the unusual things are you referring to?"

There was a momentary silence as she thought about it. "Well, I was thinking about all the sex. It seems like every one here is more sexually charged than they'd been."

He nodded thoughtfully and stood up again. "I know what you mean. I have a book in my room that might explain a little. Would you like to come see it?"

Raine agreed eagerly, and followed him out of the library. But she found herself thinking about how attractive he was, watching the way his ass moved under his trousers.

There was, indeed, a book in his room, and Regal opened it to a page that discussed the excesses of mana produced by sexual activity. Raine scanned the page, and shrugged. "Okay, so sex means more mana, because of its basic purpose of producing life." She looked at him. "But how does that relate to what's been going on here?"

He motioned for her to sit down, and sat down himself, facing her and leaning in close. "Remember what happened right after the Giant Tree germinated? We needed to keep Derris-Kharlan from leaving, so that the mana it gave off could help the tree survive."

She nodded impatiently. "And that's what happened."

"But Derris-Kharlan has been moving away." At her shocked look, her reached out and took her hand. "Raine, haven't you felt it? The mana level isn't steady. The Tree is making up some of the deficit, but it's still trying to get to its full potential." He chuckled. "I'm human, and I can feel it. How can half-elves not?"

She turned bright red. "I've just been distracted, I suppose."

Regal moved behind her and began to massage her shoulders. "It happens. In any case, the Tree has power of its own, and I think that's what's causing this."

"Hmmmm?" Her eyes were closed, enjoying the feeling of his strong hands on her back.

"The Tree is influencing us to be more sexual in order to produce the spare mana needed to balance the world until the Tree is mature."

Her eyes opened slowly. "But why us?"

"We were the ones that worked to recombine the worlds, that helped the Tree germinate. It feels a connection with us, and we have strong mana." His hands paused and started to run down her arms softly. "Why not us?"

Raine felt a soft touch on the side of one of her breasts and her head whipped around. "Regal, what are you doing?"

A gentle hand touched her cheek, and he moved in front of her. "Raine, haven't you been feeling left out of the fun? Everyone but us having sex, it has to be frustrating for you."

She frowned a little. "I suppose it has been, a little." Her face firmed. "But that doesn't mean that we should . . ." she flushed.

"Think of it as helping balance the mana." His thumb brushed her cheek and she pressed her face against his palm.

"Do you still have those shackles?"

He took a step back. "What? The . . . what?" Her grin was a little feral as she stood up. "I'll be right back."

Regal was a little puzzled over what she had meant, but stayed in his room until she returned. She came back carrying a pair of handcuffs, and something else that she was trying to hide in the folds of her tunic. "Raine, where did you get those?"

She managed to look a little embarrassed. "It's a long story." Her tone and demeanor changed. "Now. Hands behind your back."

He complied, still a little amused over this new Professor that none of them had ever seen. She cuffed his hands together behind his back and pushed him down onto his bed with one hand in the middle of his chest. The other hand held a riding crop, something he'd never seen her use.

Raine dropped the crop on the bed next to him and pulled her tunic over her head. She was wearing a thin undershirt, because of the summer heat, that did little to hide her nipples, which pushed up through the material. She picked up the crop and slapped his shoulder with it, sliding it around to the back of his neck and pushing his head forward to her breasts. "Suck."

His mouth opened and his tongue snaked out to wrap around her nipple over the fabric of her undershirt. Regal's lips closed over the nipple, feeling it harden as he sucked gently on it, wetting the fabric. Her free hand stroked his hair gently while the riding crop stayed pressed against his neck.

Another quick, hard slap of the riding crop. "Now the other one."

Regal's head moved to her other breast, licking and suckling the stiff nub until it was as stiff as the other. He found himself pulling against the cuffs to reach forward and put his hands on her, and was both glad and annoyed that he couldn't.

She tangled her hand in his hair and jerked his head back, away from her breasts. She pushed him onto his back on the bed and grabbed a letter opener off his desk. She slipped the tip of the letter opener under the bottom of his shirt and ripped it up, tearing his shirt. Raine threw the letter opener like a knife towards the wall, where it stuck, vibrating.

Her hands pushed the shreds of his shirt off his chest and began to run over his muscles. The motion of her hands paused while she stripped off her undershirt, leaving her small breasts exposed to the air and his vision. She moved to straddle his hips, still holding the riding crop in one hand.

A sharp, quick motion, and the crop fell across his chest, stinging but not really hurting. He felt himself hardening under her; he hadn't been with a woman since Alicia had died, and the slight sting and bondage made it even worse.

Clearly, she felt it too, because she grinned and wiggled her hips over his. "So you like being tied up and defenseless, Regal?" Her voice was a soft purr, just a little smoother than a growl. He nodded, his breath coming more roughly, and the crop came down again. "Answer."

He took a shaky breath. "Yes, Professor, I like it."

"Good." Her mouth began to pout a little as she leaned forward, pressing her naked breasts against his chest. Her fine silver hair cascaded forward around his face like a waterfall as she kissed him. It started as a soft, sweet kiss but turned fierce, dominating. She thrust her tongue into his mouth and took control of his tongue.

When she was done, she pulled away from him, leaving him with his eyes closed and his mouth half-open. Raine stood up on the bed, towering over him, and took off her pants. She pulled off her panties and threw them into a corner. One hand slid down between her legs and began to rub her clit, tugging gently on the silvery hair covering it.

He watched, his cock growing harder, as she licked her lips and took a few small steps towards him. When he looked up, her moist slit was over his face. She turned and knelt down again, facing down his body. The crop came down again. "Eat me."

Regal began to lick slowly at the flesh above his face, his tongue tracing a path around her clit and down along her labia. He felt more than heard her soft groan of approval, and began to eat her pussy with greater passion. The tip of his tongue pressed up against her clit for a moment, then wiggled back and forth on it.

She gasped and pressed her hips down, forcing her labia open over his mouth. He felt her body move as she bent down, stretching her body out along his while her hands worked the button on his trousers. She undid the button just as he stiffened his tongue and drove it up into her now dripping cunt.

Her eyelids drooped as she reached into his pants and pulled out his stiff cock, rubbing it with her hand while she brought it slowly to her mouth. Just before her mouth enveloped the head, she stopped. "Do you want me to suck your dick, Regal?"

She could feel him nod his head between her legs, and smiled. "Then make me cum." She pursed her lips and blew on the head of his dick and laughed softly when he started to ravage her pussy.

The laughter quickly turned to a moan of pleasure as he sucked and licked all over her tender pussy. Raine began to grind her hips down onto his face, feeling the slipperiness as her juices leaked out onto his face. The orgasm started to build in her stomach, tightening her nerves until they felt like they were going to snap.

Her mouth dropped open as she felt a gush of wetness between her legs and felt his tongue slide up inside of her. She let out a long, low moan and humped his face, wanted the most contact she could get while her orgasm crashed over her.

Before her muscles fully recovered, she popped his cock into her mouth and sucked on the head like a piece of hard candy. Regal groaned into her wet flesh as she dipped her head down, taking half his shaft at once.

The vibration from his groan made her shiver, and she worked her tongue over his dick faster. In response, he stiffened his tongue and drove it into her wet cunt, fucking her with his tongue.

She made a noise around his cock that could have been anything, but was probably a moan of pleasure. Just as suddenly as she started, Raine stopped. She pushed herself up off of his body and off the bed. The riding crop had fallen out of her hand, and as she stood up and pushed her hair back from her face, she picked it up again.

A smile curved her lips as she looked down at him, his chest slicked with sweat and heaving as he lay prone on the bed. His eyes were half-closed and glazed with sensation, his face glistening with her moisture. Raine reached down, gripped the cuffs of his pants, and yanked them off with one quick motion. His undershorts got the same treatment, and she smiled as the groan he let out as they brushed over his swollen, red shaft.

Raine threw his clothes onto the floor and leaned over him, putting her face near his. She kissed his mouth gently, licking all around his lips, tasting herself and his skin and saliva. She pulled back slightly and whispered. "Do you want me to ride you?"

He nodded, eyes wide as she began to stroke up and down his chest with the tip of the riding crop. "Please, Professor."

She licked her lips and climbed onto the bed, her breasts bouncing slightly as she moved. Raine moved to straddle his hips, the feel of her soft pubic hair brushing his dick almost killing him.

Just before she slid down onto him, she brought the riding crop down, hard, across his chest. He cried out, first from the hit, then from the feeling of her tight, hot pussy around him. As she bounced on him, squeezing with every downward slide, she gave him another lash with the crop. In a very short while, Regal had red stripes crisscrossing his well-muscled chest.

He groaned with every stripe she gave him, but could also feel himself falling in love with the way her body snugged around him. For her part, Raine could feel herself approaching another orgasm, thrilled as she rode him like a pony. He felt great inside of her, and he was letting her take her pleasure from him, which made her want to cum even more.

A small moan escaped her lips, and she began to swear at him. "You like that pussy, Regal?" Smack. "That tight little cunt feel good on you?" Smack.

He groaned and nodded. "Yes, Professor, it feels wonderful."

"And do you like me hitting you? Have you been a naughty boy?" Smack.

"Yeessss." He took in a hissing breath. "I've been very naughty."

Raine tossed her head back and started to ride faster, working her hips as quickly as she could, keeping her strokes with the crop on the same tempo she was using to fuck him.

Their eyes met, and he was startled by the depth of lust he saw there. She was normally such a level-headed woman, practical. Seeing her hunger, knowing that it was for him, he felt his balls gather up. "Professor, I'm about to cum."

She smiled. "I want it in me, Regal." Her riding motion stopped and the walls of her cunt massaged his cock. "Cum for me. Now!"

With one word and one sharp slice of her riding crop, she drove him over the edge. He felt himself explode inside of her, bellowing as his cream flooded her waiting cunt.

She felt the injection of his essence and collapsed on him, her pussy throbbing around him, pulling their mixed juices further up into her. She rested there for a second, regaining her strength.

Raine pushed herself off of him, her face growing red. "Regal, I . . . ." She stopped, unable to think of a way to explain what had just happened.

He struggled to sit up. "Don't apologize." He shook his head. "It wasn't something you forced me into, nor was it something I forced you into."

Her eyes snapped up to his face, looking shocked and relieved. "I wasn't sure . . . not all men are . . ." she sighed. "Thank you, then."

"Thank you, Raine," he said. "That was the first time I'd been with a woman since Alicia."

"What?" Her face paled. "I didn't want to take her memory from you, Regal."

Regal smiled gently. "You didn't. She will be in my heart. But this was special."

Her face was a little sheepish. "Would you like for me to uncuff you now?"

"That would be nice." He leaned forward and pressed a kiss to her lips.