Talisman Ch. 2: Dr. Forman's Discoverie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh sire, thou dost make a jest with me. My mistress, the wife of the Dean of Rochester, the reverend doctor Blague is a far grander and prettier woman than I could ever be." Handing Simon the note, the girl scurried off.

Simon, thinking a visit to Mistress Blague would give him an opportunity to further his acquaintance with the maid, answered her summons. He believed he had been rewarded when the same maid answered the Blague's door to him. Without giving him chance to dally or make light conversation, the girl ushered him into the chamber where Alice Blague was waiting.

"Doctor Forman please, take a seat here, alongside me."

Simon struggled to make a reply. Looking about the chamber of a senior cleric's wife, he was stunned. The first thing to catch his eye was not the lady's red hair, nor her long face, nor even her large mouth. It was the lady's bosom that commanded his attention. He saw a woman – a lady - attired in the manner of a tavern serving wench who had not even pinned a kerchief across the low cut of her gown, consequently leaving her more than ample breasts on display to all who entered the room. At length he mumbled, "Your servant Mistress Blague." Fidgeting nervously he took the seat Alice had indicated.

"Oh, I pray thee good doctor, do not stand on ceremony with me. The good Dean is at present away upon some business and I have a small problem, for which thy knowledge can surely find a cure."

The woman made Simon nervous. If he had not judged the maid to be an honest girl, he would have thought this woman to be a prostitute, and not the wife of a cleric. He feared that this summons might be yet another clever trick designed and laid by either the College of Physicians or the Barber-Surgeons. "Mistress Blague I would recommend to thee that thee seekest the advice of thy husband's physician."

"The doctor my husband consults is naught but a fool and a knave. The only physic he will prescribe is the leech."

The mention to Simon of letting of blood as a means of treatment was like showing a red rag to a bull. When he replied Simon was clearly agitated, his hands whirling like windmill sails, as he gestured to emphasize the points he was making.

"Mistress Blague it is my experience that leeching, or cutting, or any other of the divers means of letting blood are not conducive to the patient. If I am able to use my skills to keep thy precious blood safely inside thy comely body I shalt do so." Having delivered his diatribe he was clearly more composed. "Now Mistress Blague, tell me what ails thee?"

"Doctor Forman 'tis my leg that sorely tries me."

"Mistress, I need thee to be more precise as to the nature of thy symptoms. Hast thy troublesome leg a cut or an abscess that is the source of thy ill?"

As she spoke, Alice Blague got up from her seat, lifting her dress and underskirts. "'Tis here that the trouble occurs," she said, indicating the inner part of her thigh. Simon saw that Alice was a traditionalist, who did not wear the new drawers that some thought in fashion.

Simon slid to his knees from the chair to better look at the lady's leg. Alice Blague slowly ran her fingers up and down the inside of her thigh, on each ascending movement her fingers venturing a little higher, until they brushed against her fleshy labia, delicately hanging down like curtains. Kneeling with his nose inches from her sex, Simon was aware that his breathing had become heavier.

"Pray, be seated mistress Blague, so I may examine your thigh more closely."

She sat with her legs wide open. Looking not at the thigh that was the ostensible object of his examination, Simon's focus was instead on the view between her thighs. Whether by accident or design, her labia were parted, lying open like a pink butterfly resting. He recognized the shape, for it was the one he had seen in his vision the previous night and there in the middle lay the carmine jewel.

Without a second thought he touched her clitoris with his forefinger. Alice gasped when at the same time as gently applying pressure he began to move his finger in a circular motion. She was not surprised that the doctor had touched her in such a manner. Indeed she had hoped the doctor would accept her invitation.

She was bored and her elderly husband was out of town. Although she was the wife of a clergyman, Alice was not an innocent in matters to do with sex. Married at fifteen years of age to a man of twice her years, she had subsequently taken a series of lovers, two of whom were also clerics.

What surprised Alice, was that the doctor had stimulated her clitoris. Early in her marriage she had discovered that the fleshy nubbin was a source of pleasure, but to her knowledge, no man had ever before intentionally set out to bring her to a climax.

Simon positively glowed with pride when Alice, her voice husky, cried out. "Pray, sire, do not desist! Please, I plead with thee to go on with this delightful motion of your hand." Her hand covered his hand, and he felt a stab of pain when her nails dug into the back of his hand.

"Dear Doctor, please … please, dear doctor I prey do not cease stirring my nubbin."

"Mistress Alice, why dost thou call this thy nubbin?"

"Why, sire, 'tis what every woman I know does call this part of herself."

"And what do the men you know call this?"

"'Tis not a subject of conversation in the ordinary way of things, Sir!"

Simon was so intent upon the discoveries that he was making that he did not notice the sharp edge to her voice. Not heeding the warning he asked, "Dost thy other lovers not speak of these things?"

"Sire, thou dost presume too much! Dost thou take me for some doxy who would lie with men other than my husband?" she asked indignantly, apparently oblivious to the contradiction of the act she was indulging in with him.

Replying as manners dictated, Simon murmured, "Mistress Alice, please accept my abject apologies, I assure you my words were not intended as a slur upon thy good character." As he spoke Simon, without thinking withdrew his fingers from her clitoris.

"Pray, sire, do not desist thy sweet labors." She said pulling his hand back towards her quim. "In truth doctor to the best of my knowledge, limited as it should be, other men appear to remain ignorant of the nubbin and its secrets."

Simon was aware of his stiff pizzle pushing against the fabric of his breeches. In the past he had done no more than cursorily caress a woman's sex before entering her, and then only for the purpose of ensuring his ride would be smooth and wet. Now he could see Alice ecstatically wriggling her hips; could feel the heat her damp sex emitted, and smell her faintly animal odors. He could also sense the joy he brought to her. Within his head some new process was occurring, it was almost as if she was stimulating him as well. "Mistress Alice thou mayest call me by my given name, Simon."

Unsure of his path in this new discovery he kept stimulating her with his fingers. Moving nearer to her he began to kiss her exposed breasts. Arching her back she pushed herself toward him. He trailed his tongue over the ivory globes plunging his tongue into her cleavage. He blew a soft cool draft over the dampness before enveloping one of her nipples in his mouth. Alice shivered with excitement. A tingle journeyed down from her breast, shimmered through her stomach, and on down toward her excited quim.

"My lady what perfect dugs thou hast." He mumbled with his mouth still full of her breast.

She was gasping, mewing like a kitten, her fluids dripping like nectar from her onto his probing fingers. His fingers slicked over her labia, whilst with the ball of his thumb he manipulated her now swollen clitoris. Then her fingers were scrabbling at his waist, nearly tearing his breeches in her frantic haste to loosen the draw-cord. "I must have thee … I must have thee! I need thee now. Gentle Simon, pray unencumber thy self."

With his free hand Simon undid the draw-cord and expertly pulled his britches to his knees. Taking his finger from her clitoris he grasped her hips, easing her forward on the seat so she was supported at the edge. He lifted her legs, resting them on his shoulders, then guided the head of his pizzle so it was at the entrance of her vagina.

She gasped when he thrust his hips, his pizzle slid easily up her lubricated tunnel of love. With long strokes he rhythmically thrust into her, on each in stroke his balls slapping her ample ass. Usually he would have established a rhythm that would bring the act to a speedy conclusion satisfactory to him, yet now he was aware of her and gauged a pace that would bring the greater pleasure to her. He did not understand why he was doing this, he was merely aware that he felt compelled to do so. Then he had the most unusual of experiences. With his balls were tightening and pizzle throbbing in a prelude to ejaculation, suddenly he had a vision.

The dancing figure from the Talisman he was wearing around his neck, appeared to be dancing before his eyes. As the figure twirled it alternately manifested itself as male and female, until to Simon its sex became an irrelevance. As the figure danced it waved a reproving finger at him and shook its head. In an instant Simon understood. He was to prevent himself from cumming. And so he conjured up an astrological riddle, which he set about solving without breaking the rhythm of his thrusting.

Simon's lovemaking was a new experience for him.

During the eighteen years of her marriage, Alice had never been treated in this way, by either her husband or her numerous lovers. She knew when he had finished she would not have to bring herself to completion with her own hand. No sooner was she reaching a peak than she was on the way to another one. Indeed a small voice of fear nagged at her. Would she be taken so high that she would fall? Would all the energy she had expended be injurious to her health? Then the doubts faded, washed away by the successive waves of pleasure. She felt herself to be no more than a yawning chasm begging to be filled, and the man between her legs was filling her need.

He heard the tearing of cloth as her hands scrabbled at his back, then like a cat she scratched at his bared flesh, spurring him to drive harder into her. As she came she cried out passionately almost the animal howl of a vixen in season. Simon dimly heard the door open then close without anyone entering the room. His balls ached and tightened drawing up close to his body. He felt his fluids pulsing along his pizzle.

Eventually both of them had cum. Simon lay still between her thighs, they held one another neither wanting to part, both striving to hold onto the exquisite passion they had shared.

When Simon's pizzle softened and fell from her with a soft plop, Alice felt their co-mingled body fluids flowing stickily over her thighs. She was still breathing in short gasps said. "Dear Simon, I have never before been tumbled by a man such as thou. Tell me how didst thou become so learned in the arts of love?"

She choked off any reply he might have made by kissing him on the lips. It was a long lingering kiss that took his breath away, delivered by a woman who had found a sexual nirvana she had never believed she would reach. "Promise me Simon that thou wilt visit me again."

He answered her in the flowery and courtly language that was customary in those days. "Sweet lady how could I not visit thee again. Fair lady dost thou not realize 'tis thou who holds my heart captive."

Much later, when Simon returned to his rooms he grimaced as he removed his doublet. He had only purchased it new this Easter; and now the back panel of the garment had been rent into shreds, at the hands of Alice. Fortunately she had not wrenched apart the gold chain that suspended the ivory Talisman from his neck. Before he retired he wrote up his journal for the day. "Did halek AB harumscarum plene et volenter"

The next morning he was barely out of his bed before Alice Blague's maid was at the door.

"I cannot see thy mistress today," Simon said, adding he had other patients to see and important business to conduct.

The girl looked slyly at him. "Doctor I am not here on my mistresses business, it is I who wishes to see thee."

"Call upon me later then. Canst thou not see that I am not as yet dressed?"

The girl pushed past him. "I do not wish to see thee dressed." Once in the room she turned to Simon and embraced him. "Sir thee may take me for a shameless doxy, but that is not my usual nature. I saw thee and my mistress. I saw a sight of great wonderment to one of my sex and station. I saw proof that a man can know the secrets of a woman's nature and bring to her fulfillment. Gentle doctor wilt thee do to me what thee didst to my mistress, bring to me such transports of joy?" The maid's words tumbled out in a rush, when she had finished speaking her face was flushed. "Sire thee must think me a bawdy mort."

Gently Simon took hold of her shoulders. "If thou wishes to halek with me, then when in this chamber thou shouldst address me as thou or Simon, and not thee."

"Oh, sire! How can I be so familiar with one of your station?"

"No! Not sire, but Simon. On the bed we are but one. Between thy legs is as the jewel of the highest lady in the land."

The maid gasped, fearfully looking about. "Sire! Simon thou shouldst not say such things about our Sovereign lady."

"I trust thee. Thou wouldst not betray me for a silver purse. Now wench come lie upon my bed with me, and let us seek the source of our bodies more carnal delights."

"Thou art right I am a trusty wench who would never betray my friends. Not for gold nor carnal delights."

"And how art thou called trusty wench?"

"Rose sir."

"Then come Rose let us make some sport and bring delight to one another." He said kissing her hand.

When he led her to the bed it had been Simon's intention to merely unpin Rose's kerchief to expose her breasts and lift her skirts to access her quim.

Then it was as if the little figure whispered in his ear. Shock showed on Rose's face when he said to her. "Let me remove every garment from thy body."

"Sire, 'tis cold."

"I shall warm thee. Come Rose, be a bawdy wench. Every stitch. My lewd imaginations shall warm us both." As he spoke Simon began to unpin her kerchief. Below her breasts the simple dress was gathered by a draw-cord which Simon swiftly loosened.

"Sire, is this not unnatural? Should we, sire?" Rose protested as he pulled the garment over her head. Then Simon removed his own clothes and was soon naked save the ivory Talisman.

When he pushed her back on the bed, Rose was in a state of shock. Like her mistress Rose was not inexperienced in sexual matters. However, never had she contemplated the idea of lying completely naked with a man. She could not recollect a time in her life when she had been completely nude.

She had no time to think further before the doctor was parting her thighs. A tingling thrill swept through her body, masking all other thoughts. His digit was gently brushing against her clitoris. Deep in her belly she could feel a churning sensation and a wetness. She felt so liquid; so fluid, that she could easily have believed that he had discovered some untapped fount within her.

When his strong fingers began to enter her, she could feel herself being opened. The cool air in the room fanned by the movement of his hands wafted over her hot sex. Nerve endings all over her body began to jangle when he fastened his lips upon her breast. Her mind became a labyrinth of turmoil within which she had one brief, rational thought. She could now understand why her mistress had been howling like a hound bitch in season. Then his actions swept her away into a world of ecstasy over which she had no control.

She had just reached a heavy breathing pinnacle of delight when he lifted his hand from her quim, rolling her onto her stomach. Spreading her legs she squirmed, anticipating his obvious intention to enter her from the rear. Lifting the hair away from her neck, he began to lavish kisses on her nape. Trailing his tongue down her spine, he left a trail of slick saliva sending shivers through her body as his lips and tongue continued down, past her waist.

When he did not touch her quim, Rose responded by moving her hips in a grinding motion. She brought a hand between her legs and began to masturbate. Simon watched. Never before had he seen a woman stimulate herself. In point of fact, he had not realized women masturbated. As he watched, the little ivory character seemed to grin at him as it danced a jig between her legs. The figure was so real to Simon that he fingered the Talisman to be certain it still hung from his neck. Watching the girl, he realized it was as if she was trying to climb over a high wall; climbing up until her fingers tantalizingly touched edge of the top, only to fall back.

"Please sire I prey thou … canst thou do something? Oh, please, release me from this torment." It seemed to her that an eternity had passed without him touching her.

Simon had been extracting so much pleasure from observing the heights of Rose's lust that he had been unaware of his own physical need. Now her pleas drew his attention to his own desires. The lasciviousness of the situation had given him a rampant erection, his balls weighing heavily with unreleased fluids and his auto-stimulated pizzle pulsating.

Simon turned Rose over onto her back, kneeling between her legs to enter her. A series of images flashed through his brain so vividly they could have been pictures in front of his eyes. The little ivory figure had not failed him so far. "I want to try a novel way of doing it." He said to the girl as he dismounted and lay back on the bed.

"I will do as thou wills," said the bemused girl.

"Get up. Mount me as a man would a steed, to ride astride."

Rose did as he had asked, first she was astride of his waist, but realizing his intentions she shuffled down so she was astride of his hips. "Thou mean like thus?" She asked lowering herself.

Simon grasped his rampant pizzle, guiding it toward her dripping quim. His pizzle slid into her when she lowered herself.

"Now Rose my sweet. Move up and down." Grasping her hips, Simon guided the limits of her movement. "Thou art a goodly wench." Simon reached between her legs, fingering her clitoris.

It took all Rose's concentration to maintain the motion. She felt her insides melt into liquidity that flowed out over his thighs and abdomen, certain the bed covers would be soaking wet. "Sire thou makest a willing whore out of me. For thy touch I wouldst do all, and more to do whatever thou commandest."

"Fear not my sweet Rose I do not make a whore of thou, all I do is satisfy thy wanton lusts. As a man who knows, I can assure thee that no whore enjoys her trade, as thou dost enjoy thy sport." Simon's eyes were fixed upon her breasts. As she moved up and down, her breasts bounced as if keeping time. His balls were aching, straining to cum, an impulse he was resisting by every trick of mind control he knew. If it had not been for the ivory figure he knew that he would have shot his load long before. Now it was a contest and he was fighting to avoid the figure's reproachful looks or wagging finger. Every time he seemed to be near cumming he clenched his buttocks, breathing in and held his breath, set himself to solving a mental puzzle. When the moment passed he would relax.

Relief came when she said, "Dear doctor, have mercy on me. I must stop, my legs are unused to this and my quim feels sorely abused."

At these words Simon jerked his hips up from the bed driving into her and splattering his hot seed deep within her. Feeling his cum she collapsed forward, lavishing kisses not only on his lips but all over his face.