Talisman Ch. 3: Kate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mlyn
mlyn
63 Followers

And so, after an extremely restless night, he watched as Kate lightly ran up the steps towards him. Her hair was down today, and the natural curls bounced and shone in the sunlight as she came towards him. It was like a punch to his gut! He wanted to bury himself in her sweet, soft body. The need to pleasure her until she cried out his name in passionate release was becoming overwhelming and mind consuming. And as she stopped by his side, John noticed the lovely cleavage revealed by her low-cut riding jacket. He had to clear his throat before he could speak.

"Let's go inside, Kate. I think you will find some of my findings very interesting."

John gestured to the sofa in his library for Kate to be seated. He returned a few moments later with several heavy books. "The medallion is made of Ivory, to be that finely carved and detailed. I believe the figures are Shakti and Shiva. If we were in London, we could find out a great deal more. Shakti is a goddess, and believed inseparable from Shiva, something of a male god counterpart."

Kate leaned closer to John, looking at the picture in the book. The female in the picture very closely resembled the woman carved on her medallion. She inhaled and felt every hair on her neck stand up as she breathed in John's male scent. Her reaction was to take an even deeper breath. She tried to focus on what John was saying.

"Shakti is the nurturer, and some cults worshipped her as the goddess of love." John turned his head to glance at Kate, but his gaze clung to hers. "Some believed that she had powers over sexual desire, and could perhaps influence procreation." He moved his hand and curled it around Kate’s that was still holding the medallion. Immediately John felt arousal and desire surge through his body for this woman he hardly knew. His voice was hoarse as he continued. "The medallion could even be a talisman, which believers thought could then influence the wearer."

Kate nodded her head and was still unable to look away from John's intense face. The books slid from John's grasp, but neither noticed nor cared. And then his hand tightened around hers, and he put pressure on the necklace, using it to pull Kate closer to him. In less than a few moments, their lips were less than an inch apart. Almost simultaneously, both of their hands tightened around the ivory medallion. They each felt heat and it seemed to be emanating from the medallion. Kate moved at the same time as John and their lips met.

John released the medallion first, sliding his arms around Kate. He pulled her closer as his mouth pressed more firmly against hers. Kate parted her lips, acting on instinct. She felt hot, breathless and dizzy. She wanted more... but she wasn't completely sure about what she did want. When John's hands moved, shifting her body, she followed his direction. Kate was eager for John's kisses and his caresses. He moved his hand, starting to release buttons and shift clothing. Kate released her hold on the medallion. It fell against her smooth, pale skin as John bared her breasts. His groan was loud and tense in the quiet of the room. It was cut short as he enveloped her nipple with his mouth, sucking the already aroused and distended bud deeply inside.

Kate tried to lift her arms, but the dress prevented her from moving. The shoulders had been shoved down, and held her arms tight, just above the elbows. She sighed and let the sensual heat his mouth was arousing sweep through her. As she felt his hand pulling her skirt upwards, she shifted her legs. One tiny part of her brain told her to stop him, but she was being overwhelmed by heat, and arousing sensation. And ever since she'd met John, she had felt burning needs she had never experienced before, let alone even knew such deep needs existed.

The next moment, she felt his hand on her womanly mound, exploring and seeking between her wet folds of skin. John lifted his head to watch Kate's face as he discovered her center of pleasure. His finger pressed lightly, not sure how she would respond, or the level of her experience.

"Oh my God!" Kate cried out as she felt nerves and reactions she had only felt by accident a few times, and then fought the urge to explore further. Suddenly she knew what the books had been talking about when they spoke of hunger and need for another. Deep desires were rising inside her as her hips jerked upwards in response.

John smiled gently, and began to stroke and press the tiny, tender nubbin of flesh. He lowered his head once again, until he could kiss and suckle at her plump breasts. After a few moments, he began sucking and stroking her with the same rhythm. Kate was unable to resist, not that she wanted to. Her orgasm shook her to her core. The passion and heat swamped her senses as she cried out. John slipped two fingers into her womanly channel, and began gently stretching and preparing the way. He didn't want to hurt her as he took her maidenhead. If he'd had any doubts as to her virginity, the surprise on her face as her body responded revealed the truth.

Kate slowly became aware of john's fingers inside her body. They were moving, wiggling and pressing outward, from the inside. After several minutes, John shifted his thumb back to her clit. As he aroused her again, his fingers inside her became three and began stretching her more vigorously. Kate had tears streaming down her cheeks as her second orgasm swept through her. John continued to move his fingers, looking for a special place inside her body. He wasn't proud of the knowledge that had come from a prostitute, but it had enabled him to become a much better lover. John wanted to please a woman when they made love. Finding the one, special place ensured it.

Kate felt the tears on her face, as her body became John's to manipulate as he saw fit. She felt boneless, and unable to move or stop him. Of course, she had no desire to stop him. It was too late to turn back. As her body settled back down after her second climax, she became aware of his probing and searching fingers. With complete and total shock, she felt John's success a moment before he was aware of it. She was unable to prevent the screaming cry that erupted from her throat.

"Aaaarrrgghhhhh! What...?"

John looked up into her face as he continued to press and work the spongy flesh with his fingers. "Let go, my love," he whispered to her softly. "Give into the passion, Kate!"

Kate felt the heat of the medallion suddenly on her chest, just above her heart. It didn't make any sense, but that didn't matter. Her body slammed into her third orgasm, and the most intense so far. Kate was only partly aware of John withdrawing his fingers, and the pressing new heat against her womanly lips. Her muscles inside were contracting and she seemed to shivering along every single nerve ending she possessed. The pressure built and she realized that John was entering her body for the first time. She wanted to help him, but didn't know what to do. Tilting her hips upwards, she gasped as his cock's head pushed inside of her.

John groaned as he felt her wet heat wrapping around him. He still was thinking about going slowly, but it felt as if Kate's virgin cunt was nibbling and sucking on his cock as the muscular tremors still held her body in thrall. John was unable to stop the flow of his climax through his body and he was jerking forward in short, quick thrusts. His seed shot deeply into Kate's body. Over and over, he shot cum into her fertile womb. It was wild, crazy and sweet. For the first time, his heart seemed as connected to Kate as his cock was embedded inside of her.

Slowly, his breathing calmed but he didn't move. His cock softened inside of Kate, still experiencing short, jerky tremors of passion. John didn't want to move because he also felt the shivers and shakes going on inside of Kate's body. As he had filled her cunt with his seed, a fourth and unexpected orgasm had raced through her body. Lying inside of her body, he could feel the gentle, slowly waning contractions around his cock.

Kate finally opened her eyes and looked up at John. She flushed as she saw that he had been watching her. Suddenly she was intensely aware of their intimate position. Feeling embarrassed, she was at a lost as to what the "proper" thing to do in this sort of situation. John smiled slowly, leaning down to kiss her mouth, which was slightly parted.

"That was the most amazing..." He stopped abruptly as Kate looked away and the blush on her cheeks brightened. "There is nothing to be embarrassed about, Kate."

But Kate wasn't as easily convinced. She squirmed beneath him, and John withdrew from her body reluctantly. If Kate had thought she couldn't be more embarrassed, the next instant she was proven wrong. As his cock left her tight, soft nest, it made a loud, unmistakable squelching noise. She quickly turned her face to the side, wishing the earth would just open up and swallow her right then. But it didn't, and a few seconds later she realized that she was still lying naked and exposed on the sofa and John was standing beside it. Looking up hurriedly, Kate saw that John had restored his own clothing to decency.

"Damn!" Kate muttered loudly, trying to sit up, shove her skirt down and drag her dress back up. It was hopeless though, and John reached down his hand, pressing it against her stomach. She settled back onto the sofa as John knelt next to it. Watching John, Kate saw him remove his handkerchief and flick it open. She groaned in further embarrassment as he wiped between her thighs, being as gentle as he possibly could. Her skirt was pulled back down and his hands lifted to help her sit upright on the sofa. He edged between her thighs and both became aware that her breasts, still naked and with hard nipples, were right across from his mouth.

Kate tried to lift her hands, wiggling to reach the top of the dress. John stopped her regretfully because he was enjoying the bouncing and jiggling of her breasts as she moved. Pressing her hands flat to her thighs, John let his gaze roam freely over her exposed breasts.

"You have beautiful breasts, Kate. I'd say they are more beautiful than any I've ever seen on a statue. And of course, these are warm, soft and very squeezable."

Kate blushed hotly in embarrassment. She felt even hotter a moment later when John matched his words with actions. His hands came up and covered her breasts, squeezing and massaging them gently. He leaned forward and kissed her lips, his tongue easing past her lips and deepening the kiss. Kate responded, her tongue moving forward to caress and stroke his. A few moments later, John lifted his head and looked down at his hands. His hands slid beneath each breast, lifting it slightly, and pausing to rub his thumbs across the tips. He moved his head back down, and lightly kissed her left nipple. Moving to the right, he lingered a little longer. He licked the nipple slowly, circling it and then flicking it back and forth. He finally opened his mouth and sucked the taut nipple into his mouth deeply.

Kate moaned at the feeling of his hot mouth sucking her breast, almost as if he were trying to draw life-giving milk from deep within. She tried to lift her hand and cradle his head, but she still couldn't lift her arms. John lifted his head, releasing her nipple with a loud, wet plopping noise. Looking up at Kate, he smiled slowly. His hands began righting her clothing, gently tucking her breasts back inside her camisole, and then closing the fasteners on the dress.

John could never say why he lifted the medallion from her chest, and over her head. He felt he had to do it. Holding it in his hand, he spoke to her softly. "Let me send this to London. I've got a very good solicitor there, who specializes in investigating 'things.' Let's see if he can find anything else out about it."

Kate nodded. She thought she would feel cold now that it wasn't resting against her skin, but she didn't. "All right. I am curious to know more about it."

John stood slowly, extending his hand to pull Kate up. As she stood beside him, he leaned over and pressed a light kiss to her lips. "I had better get you home before you family decides to skin me alive."

Kate laughed shaking her head, and as John wrapped his arm around her, she felt a distinct sensation that she had finally come home...

John entered the breakfast room, surprised to find his wife was already seated at the table. "What a nice surprise, darling! I tried to be especially quiet when I got up so you could sleep as long as you needed."

Kate grinned at her husband of five months. "I feel very well, thank you. Not a big queasy this morning, and in fact, I am starving."

John walked to the chair Kate was sitting in, leaning over to kiss her cheek. He couldn't resist rubbing her swollen belly with his hand. "I'm glad to see your daughter is finally settling down in there. You need to get as much as rest as possible. Amelia was warning that once the baby comes, it would be a long time before we see another full night's rest."

Kate watched as John filled a cup with coffee from the sideboard, and then took the chair cattycorner to her's at the head of the table. "Aren't you eating, John?"

"I had breakfast earlier, before the meeting with my manager. He brought the post with him."

"Anything interesting, my love?"

John nodded, picking up the letter he had set down as he got his coffee. "A letter from my solicitor, Paul, in London."

"Whatever does he want?"

"Remember the medallion, darling? It's been almost six months since we sent it off for him to investigate its history for us."

Kate sipped her tea. "I'm embarrassed to admit, John, but I had forgotten all about it, what with all the commotion..."

John grinned. "I did rather sweep you off your feet didn't I, my sweet?"

"Yes, but it was quite exciting, eloping to Gretna Green and all. I wouldn't have wanted all the hassles of a big wedding."

"Are you sure, Kate? It's not too late to have a big wedding before the baby comes."

Kate shook her head side to side. "No, John. I'm very happy, and I enjoyed the excitement. And we had that wonderful long wedding trip to Italy. I have no regrets." Kate reached over and covered her husband's hand. "It may seem odd, my love, but I've often felt like the medallion brought us together."

John turned his hand and clasped hers in his. "Or fate, darling. We were meant to be together. But your feelings go along somewhat with Paul has written."

"Has he returned the medallion?"

John released Kate's hand. "No, but let me tell you what he has written. He received the medallion, and since he didn't know its value, he took to wearing it around his neck. The figures were ancient mythology, Shakti was the female goddess, and the god was Shiva. He took it to a jeweler who told him the gold was of the highest quality he had ever encountered, and the medallion itself was ivory. Paul adds that Shakti was supposedly a goddess who held sway over people's most delicate of emotions. He couldn't find anything particular to your medallion, darling, in one reference it stated if one wore an image of both figures, and it could influence a person's love life dramatically."

Kate gasped in surprise. "Is that what happened to us?"

John shook his head. "If that were true, darling, then once I'd sent it away, the attractions between us would have faded. I spend most of day thinking about getting you back into bed."

Kate flushed hotly. "I love you, too John."

John grinned at his wife, a wicked gleam in his eyes for a moment. "I love you so much Kate that at times my heart aches."

Kate had to lift her napkin to wipe the tears from her eyes. She sniffled twice and then asked, "Does Paul say anything else?"

"Yes. He says he sent the medallion back to us over a month ago. But he only learned last week that the medallion had been stolen off the coach it was coming on. But the strange thing is, Scotland Yard contacted him. It appears the medallion was the only stolen from the coach. None of the passengers were robbed either."

Kate shivered at the odd news. "Is there anything else in the letter?"

"The jeweler couldn't give him a good estimate on value, but Paul wants to pay us something, since it was technically under his care when it was stolen. He feels responsible."

"That's silly, John. Please let him know I want nothing in return. It wasn't his fault that the medallion was stolen."

John nodded his head. "I'll let him know that when I write to him. There is one more thing..."

Kate leaned forward, her elbows on the table, her chin propped on her intertwined fingers. "Don't stop now! What else does he say John?"

"Paul added a 'p.s.' at the bottom. It says 'I also want to invite you and Kate to London. Emma has finally consented to marry me.'"

Kate frowned as John laughed and refolded the letter. "Why is that so funny?"

"Paul has been asking Emma to marry him for the last ten years. But she felt that she had a slightly tarnished reputation, and didn't want that to interfere with Paul's career. What do you want to bet he asked her when he was wearing the medallion?"

Kate nodded, remembering the warmth she used to feel when she had worn the medallion. Perhaps there really was something to the story... Looking at her husband, it had certainly worked for them, and if the medallion had been stolen to help some other forlorn lover, then it truly was for the best.

mlyn
mlyn
63 Followers
12