Talisman Ch. 6: Croix du Bois

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Yes,” she said, “it looks much better.”

Maggie grabbed a hold of it and pulled him down to the day bed by it. Patrick kissed her as she rubbed him up and down her opening. Patrick began to push toward the slick wet feeling, but Maggie held him back with her other hand on his chest.

“Wait. It’s better if you take it slow,” Maggie cooed.

Patrick looked down at her breasts and saw that her nipples had drawn together into tight, nubbins that were crinkled around the edges. While they seemed not as pretty as they had when they were smooth, they were infinitely more attractive. In his mouth, he discovered that they tasted like a mild spice cake. When he sucked them he discovered that they got longer and darkened in color, and Maggie started moaning louder and louder.

Finally, he got impatient waiting for Maggie to let him thrust forward and bit her nipple. Not very hard, but she jumped a little and her legs wrapped tightly around his back and drew him into her.

Patrick threw his head back and stayed still, buried to the hilt inside Maggie.

“Oh God, Maggie. It’s…”

“Shh. Keep going.”

Patrick started moving with and inside her. Slowly, at first, then quicker and quicker, there bodies making a slapping sound where they met. Maggie had her legs spread as wide as they could go and still he tried to get deeper, but he could see that her legs were in the way. He lifted her legs in front of him and put her knees over his shoulders and then, then he could feel it. He had found the bottom. He stopped and pushed against it with a rocking motion. His tip caressing her deep inside.

Maggie’s head was thrashing from side to side. “Yes, yes, yes” with each thrust as he came inside of her and Maggie dragged her fingernails down his back.

Afterwards, they lay nested against each other on the daybed idly toying with each other.

“Maggie, that was incredible. I can’t believe that I waited so long.”

“You mean you would have done it with any girl who let you?”

“No, of course not. Well… I don’t know. Maybe. If I had known it was like that.”

“Patrick, that isn’t the way to make a girl feel special. Besides, it isn’t always like that.”

Patrick got up to get the wine bottle, but stopped on the way back to admire Maggie. She had fully released her hair while he had been up, and it spread around her head in a wild mass of red.

“I must look a mess. With my hair all, I don’t know, like a mare’s nest.”

“No.” Patrick couldn’t say anymore than that. The words seemed to catch in his throat.

Maggie looked at him and saw that he was rising again. It would pulse and rise, then lower a little, but with each pulse it was raising itself higher and higher until he was fully erect.

Maggie licked her lips and said, “Come here.”

When Patrick moved as though to lay down next to her, she swung her legs to the floor and said, “No. Right here,” and pointed to the floor between her knees.

Patrick walked close to her and she reached up and cupped his testicles in one hand while with the other she lightly touched him.

“The texture is so strange. Velvety, then smooth where the scar tissue is. Look. You’re spotted like a pinto pony.”

He groaned in response.

Maggie leaned over and kissed the shaft, then she ran her tongue up the length of it. To Patrick, it felt strange. The sensation changed from exquisite to just good as her tongue passed from scar tissue to healthy pink skin. Then his knees almost buckled as she took him in her mouth.

“Mmmm,” Maggie said, then started moving her head rhythmically up and down. Patrick put his hands on each side of her head and started moving his hips back and forth. Maggie started moaning deep in her throat and the vibrations traveled into Patrick like an earthquake. When Maggie squeezed his testicles, it was all he could take and he exploded in her mouth. Maggie, who had never had such a thing happen before started to choke, but she regained her composure and swallowed quickly.

Wiping the back of her hand across her mouth she said, “That tastes awful. Please don’t do that again. At least, not without warning me.”

She took a large drink of wine while Patrick apologized.

“It’s okay, honey. It just caught me by surprise. Now sit next to me.”

Patrick collapsed on the couch and Maggie curled up with her head on his shoulder.

“Maggie, you’re amazing. I’ve never experienced anything like this before.” He caressed her hair. “Could you reach my wine? I don’t think I can move.”

Maggie stretched across Patrick’s lap to get her wine and her beautiful behind stretched before him. He stopped her from getting back up so he could caress the beautiful white globes. He kneaded them, caressed them and squeezed them, while she began to squirm in his lap. He reached between her legs and touched her lower lips. He raised his hand back to her behind and spread the cheeks. Looking back at him was the prettiest dark-pink piece of flesh he had ever seen.

He let the cheeks snap closed and then fingered her some more. Then, for no reason that he was aware of he slapped her behind. Maggie gasped and looked at him, but she didn’t say anything. Patrick went back to playing with her wet pussy while he hardened and a pink handprint slowly appeared on her buttock.

“Do that again.”

“Did you like it? It felt good?” Patrick asked.

“I’m not sure, but try it again.”

Patrick raised his hand and swatted her on the other cheek, and again watched his handprint appear. Now he was sure that Maggie enjoyed it. She was grinding her hips against his fingers so he did it again, really giving her a spanking. Her ass was turning red and giving off a palpable heat.

Patrick took his wet finger out of her pussy and pushed it against the opening to her hidden hole. Again Maggie pushed backward and his finger slipped in easily past the second knuckle.

“Wait,” Maggie said. Then got up and went to another room. When she came back, she was carrying a glass jar and unscrewing the lid. “I’d brought this from the hospital for your scars. So they don’t crack in the cold, but I think it might work for what I have in mind.”

She slathered a generous handful on his penis, then bent over the back of the daybed. Patrick knew what she wanted and walked around behind her. Carefully, he lined up with the red bud and pushed gently forward.

“Go slow, lover,” Maggie said nervously.

Patrick reached under her hips to find the little nubbin that brought Maggie so much pleasure and sure enough, he could feel her juices drizzling onto his hand, while her behind opened up to him. Gradually, his manhood disappeared into her until he could go no deeper. He found that his hand was in her hair pulling her head back and to the side so that he could see her face.

Her expression was one of complete abandon. Her mouth was open and she was panting through it. Her eyes were staring sightlessly at nothing on the wall, and her hair was plastered to her forehead. Patrick started moving slowly back and forth but quicker and quicker until he was doing her as hard as he could.

When he came, Maggie cried out, “I can feel it! Oh God, I can feel it!”

Patrick collapse on Maggie’s back, spent, but still inside of her. He could feel that she was rubbing herself frantically until she came and the contractions forced him out.

They saw each other every night of his leave week. And made plans for when he would return from the front in three weeks--one week at the front and two in reserve, then another week of leave. Maggie made him a cord to hang his talisman around his neck, and for the first time, Patrick thought he might survive the war.

EPILOG

4 Fevrier 1918

Sergeant Malveaux and the men of Patrick’s unit saw him coming toward them with a bounce in his step that was unusual in a man going to the front.

“Bonjour, gentlemen!” he called out. “Have you ever seen such a beautiful day?”

“Eh, no. Did you have a good leave?”

“Yes. Yes I did, and I want to thank you gentlemen for your excellent advice. Things could not have gone better.”

Dumbfounded, they stared at Patrick’s back as he walked to report to the captain, whistling a jaunty tune.