Talitha Ch. 02

Story Info
Talitha is in for a surprise when Matt comes over.
4.3k words
4.57
52.5k
1

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ny_girl14
ny_girl14
21 Followers

Later that evening, Talitha paced back and forth in her room. This time, she had made sure the window shades were firmly closed. Okay, so Matt had been watching her with her new toys. So what, she reasoned to herself. She didn't think he was going to tell anybody. It was just hugely embarrassing to know that he had seen what she had been doing. When she had been a freshman in high school, Matt had been a senior and the hottest guy in school. All her friends had been jealous of the fact that she lived next door to him, and they had always watched him through her back window when he was in his backyard. Once, she had even seen him having sex with his girlfriend in the pool. Luckily, she had been alone that time.

She had been an awkward, gangly kid, and he had always been one of the only guys to be nice to her. Her childhood adoration quickly turned into a full-blown crush once she hit puberty. She had blossomed in high school, but Matt hadn't seemed to notice, or if he had, he had hid it well. Still, she had been secretly jealous all of his girlfriends, and there had been plenty. The most beautiful girls in school had lined up to date him, and there had been rumors that he had slept with quite a few of them.

That's probably true, Talitha thought to herself. After all, she had had seen him with one. The girl in the pool had seemed to enjoy it, even though Tali couldn't say for sure. She sat down on the bed buried her face in her hands, still horrified that he had watched everything she had done. Well, she reasoned, it's not like I'm going to see him this vacation. I'm sure he'll be busy with his latest conquest.

Little did she know…

*****

The next morning, Talitha slept in. Finally waking up at 11 am, she could hear the sound of her brother moving around the kitchen downstairs. She blinked groggily at her clock. Why was he home? Dragging herself out of bed, she quickly brushed her teeth and washed her face, then wrapped a short robe around her nighttime attire of boxers and a thin t-shirt. The house was always warm at night.

She went out downstairs and into the kitchen, where her little brother Aaron was shoving cereal into his mouth as he stared at the television.

"Hey, what are you doing home? It's Thursday," she asked him, a little annoyed that one of her quiet vacation days suddenly included her brother.

"Look outside. They estimate that there's almost a foot of snow," he grunted back in reply, not bothering to glance away from his show.

She glanced at the window and drew in a quick breath at the sight of snow everywhere. The sun glinted off the fresh white powder, the brightness hurting her recently awakened eyes. Still, it was pretty.

"So you're home for the day?"

"Yeah, but I'm going over to Jason's as soon as I'm done with breakfast. We're going to shovel driveways -- thirty dollars for each one. So don't worry, you'll have the house to yourself."

Talitha blushed. Was she really that transparent? "Well, good luck with your snow shoveling."

"Thanks," he said, pushing away from the counter as he dumped the remaining contents of his bowl in the sink and headed for the front door. Feeling guilty, she followed him.

"Do you have all your stuff? Gloves and scarf and whatever else you need?" she asked, watching as he started to pile on the layers.

"Yeah," he replied, pulling his hat firmly down over his head and opening the front door. The sudden blast of cold wind made Tali jump back from the door, shivering.

"Aaron! It's freezing outside! Don't open the door until you're ready to…" The words trailed off as she realized why her brother had opened the door. Matt was standing out in front, his hand raised to knock, but Aaron had noticed him before he had the chance.

"Hey Matt!" her brother said enthusiastically. Talitha rolled her eyes. As a teenage boy, Aaron had seen Matt's gorgeous girlfriends and his cool sports car and a serious case of hero worship had developed. Not unlike me, she admitted wryly to herself.

"Hey Aaron. Going out?" Matt asked easily, looking even better than he had in high school in a blue jacket that matched his eyes, his thick, charcoal hair covered with a dark snowcap.

"Me and my friends are going to make money shoveling driveways today," Aaron bubbled. "Want to come?"

Matt laughed. "Sorry buddy, but I've already paid my penance. Shoveled driveways for five straight winters, so I'm going to have to pass. Actually," he said, his gaze shifting meet Talitha's cold stare, "I came over to say hi to your sister. I haven't seen her in a while."

Aaron nodded, oblivious to his sister's glower. "Okay. Oh, sorry, do you want to come in?"

"Aaron!" Talitha hissed at her brother. "I'm not dressed yet. Matt, why don't you come back later?"

Her brother stepped to the side of the door to allow Matt in. "Well, then go get dressed and I'll hang out with Matt until you come back." Talitha sputtered helplessly as Matt stepped inside.

"Fine! I'll be down in a little bit." She turned and quickly flew up the stairs, and slamming her door with a loud thud. She leaned against the wall, her heart racing. What was he doing here? She opened her closet door to find an outfit for the day, hastily selecting a pair of baggy jeans and her worn college sweatshirt. Tossing the clothes on her bed, she opened her underwear drawer and stared at the colorful collection of silk and lace, cursing her preference for sexy, matching undergarments, her secret vice. She couldn't sit across from Matt knowing she was wearing any of those! Digging deeper in her drawer, she triumphantly pulled out a pair of skimpy black panties that was pretty much the only cotton pair she owned. After considering her bras, she finally pulled out a black one with lacy trim.

Tossing off her nightclothes, she quickly pulled on the bra and panties, stopping to glance in the mirror. She curled her lip in disgust at their mismatch, the plain cotton clashed with the shiny satin. Still, she had no intention of wearing anything nicer. She didn't want to feel sexy around Matt. What she wanted was for him to think that the girl he had seen through the window last night was an apparition, never to appear again. Shoving on the rest of her clothes, she yanked at the top of the baggy jeans as they slipped down on her hips. Pulling her hair into a sloppy ponytail, she stared into the mirror, breathing hard. She would just have to get rid of him as quickly as possible. Spinning on her heel, she opened to door and walked slowly down the stairs, trying to prolong the inevitable for as long as possible. Now that she actually had to face Matt, her courage was deserting her.

When she suddenly appeared in the doorway of the living room, Matt was startled. Her footsteps were so light that he hadn't heard her coming down the stairs. He chuckled to himself as he took in her attire. It would take more that to convince him that to convince him to forget what he'd seen last night. He nodded absently at something her brother was saying as the telephone rang. Talitha turned in the doorway, and Matt watched as she walked to the phone in the hall.

"Aaron! It's Jason on the phone!"

Her brother jumped quickly off the couch. "Sorry Matt, I have to get this." He raced into the hallway and quickly picked up the phone. He listened for a second, then nodded. "Yeah, I'll be right there." Placing the phone back on its receiver, he popped back into the living room. "I gotta go, Matt. See you around."

"See ya, bud." Matt waved as the kid tore out of the house with a quick good-bye to his sister. He waited, but Talitha remained in the hallway. "Come on, Tali, no hello for an old friend? I never would have figured you for a coward."

That did the trick. Talitha quickly appeared in the living room, choosing the armchair farthest away from him. She sat down, her fists tightly clenched in her lap as angry spots of color bloomed in her cheeks. "Hello, Matt," she said tightly.

"I don't get a hug?" he asked provokingly. When no response was forthcoming, he sighed and leaned back against the couch, making himself comfortable. "So how have you been?"

"I've been fine," she said politely. "How have you been?"

Matt suppressed a laugh at her prim tone. She wanted to tell him to leave, but having been raised with the strictest of good manners, she felt obliged to exchange the social niceties. "I've been good. I graduated from college last spring. You go to Georgetown, right? A sophomore?" She nodded silently. "I'm not too far from you. I've been going to medical school at Johns Hopkins." Again she nodded politely. Matt found himself getting exasperated, and decided to try asking a question that didn't require a yes or no answer. "What have you been doing since you got home?"

Talitha shifted uncomfortably on her chair, and Matt realized immediately how that question could be perceived. "Umm, not much. I've just been hanging out. I just got home a few nights ago."

Matt nodded. "I got home almost a week ago. I've pretty much been doing the same. My parents went away for their anniversary, so I have the house to myself."

"What, no wild parties?" she asked, giving him a faint smile.

Matt laughed. "I had plenty of wild parties in college. I'd have to say I'm past that stage now. I've mostly been hanging out with friends and studying to get ready for next semester."

Talitha nodded, and both of them fell silent. Matt knew she was uncomfortable with the quiet, unfortunately for her, he wasn't. He was fully prepared to wait her out. As he stared at her, seemingly fascinated, a rosy blush grew on her cheeks until her face was bright red.

She blurted out, "Look, about last night…"

"What about last night?" Matt asked, deliberately keeping his tone bland and innocent.

If it was possible, her face turned even redder. "Look, I'd just like you to forget what you saw, and please don't tell anyone about it."

"About what?" he asked, still using the same innocent tone.

"You know what!" she hissed at him. "When you were watching me through my window. You pervert! I never would have figured you for a voyeur, Matt!"

"You know, it's funny," he said thoughtfully. "I never would have figured myself for one either. And I'm a pervert because the beautiful girl next door doesn't remember to close her blinds when she masturbates?"

Talitha's hands clenched into fists before she jumped up from the chair. "I just want you to forget what you saw," she told him. "Now give me your answer, or you can leave."

"So if I give you my answer, I can stay?" Matt asked playfully, deliberately aggravating her. It worked. With a cry of fury, she dove on top of him, sending him further into the couch cushions with a soft thud. Grabbing her wrists before she could try anything, he rolled on the couch until he straddled her hips, careful not to put too much weight on her slim body. Transferring both her wrists to one of his hands, he held them above her head as she stared up at him, breathing heavily. "So, pretty girl, what do I get if I agree to keep your secret?"

She looked up at him, feeling her nipples tighten as she realized how much this resembled her dream from a few nights' ago. "What do you want?" she asked, horrified at soft, breathy whisper that had emerged from her.

He bent down until their noses were almost touching. "This," he said, leaning the extra inch until his lips touched hers. He teased her at first, keeping the kiss light but insistent, until she was straining against him, eager for more contact. He let go of her hands, and they immediately flew to his shoulders, trying to pull him closer. With a quiet laugh, he pressed his tongue lightly over the seam of her lips, pressing until she opened them, allowing him to steal inside.

As he explored her mouth, he let his hands go to her hips, sliding slightly up underneath her sweatshirt and exploring the silky bare skin there. Sliding his hands further up, he encountered the silk and lace of her bra and groaned. "I want to see you."

Nodding, she let go of him and sat up a bit, raising her arms, allowing him to tug the sweatshirt over her head. Tossing the sweatshirt aside, he reached for her hair and gently pulled the band free, letting her hair loose. He lowered her down to the couch, propping her up a bit by placing a pillow underneath her back. He looked at her in the sexy black bra, his fingers lightly tracing the uncovered upper curves of her breasts for what felt like an eternity. She moaned and pushed her body up towards him. "Take it off."

Smiling, he let just the tips of his thumbs sweep underneath the cups and brush lightly against her nipples, as she pressed up more desperately. "Matt. Take it off."

He let his thumbs do one more sweep against her nipples before moving his hands to her back and expertly unhooking her bra. He drew the bra over her arms and let out a sharp exhale at the first sight of her breasts. They weren't overly large but they were soft and firm atop her chest, the nipples a light pink and very hard, just begging to be sucked upon. He obliged, leaning down to draw one into the heat of his mouth as his fingers played with the other.

Talitha screamed as he sucked firmly on the sensitive tip, her legs scissoring beneath his as the tingling sensations between her thighs grew stronger. He lightly pinched and rubbed the other nipple as her fingers flew to his thick hair, trying to keep his mouth at her breast. She wailed in disappointment as he lifted his head, pausing to stare at her face before lowering his head to the other peak. She felt a growing heat in her belly as he suckled strongly, laving the tip of her breast with his tongue.

She let her fingers slip from his hair to his shoulders, stopping as she felt the thick wool of his sweater between them. She pushed at his shoulders, telling him to stop. Matt reluctantly let go of her nipple, leaning back to meet her gaze.

"Your sweater," she said, pushing the bottom of it up from her position underneath him. "You're wearing too many clothes."

"Tali, wait," he grabbed her hands and placed them flat down on the couch, before she made him lose control. "You need to decide how far you want this to go. Right now."

She blinked up at him, her dazed green eyes meeting his steady blue ones. "What do you mean?"

"It means, you tell me right now how far you want to take this, and we won't go any further. I don't want us to do something you'll regret later. But you're driving me crazy and…" he shook his head ruefully. "You tell me what you want, and I'll respect that."

Talitha's eyes widened, the pleasure she'd felt quickly fading in the light of this serious discussion. "I don't know."

"What do you mean, you don't know?"

Talitha sat up fully on the couch. It was a little difficult to do with Matt on top of her, but she managed, as she tilted her head away from him so he wouldn't see the stupid tears that had suddenly gathered in her eyes. "It means I don't know how far I want to go. But I guess I should thank you for stopping, Matt. I wasn't thinking beyond…" she shook her head. "I wasn't thinking. But you're right. We should set boundaries."

She attempted to move out from under him, but Matt wasn't having it.

"Tali, when I said we should set limits, I meant that we don't have to have sex. There are other things we can do. Don't you want me to finish what I started?" he asked her, his tone seductive.

Talitha wavered indecisively. God, this was so embarrassing! She absolutely refused to explain to Matt that she didn't know what he was talking about because what she had never gone any further with a guy than she had with him.

"What would we do?" she asked nervously.

Matt's eyes narrowed. He didn't know what sort of game she was playing, acting more like a nervous virgin than the daring girl that he had watched last night. He stroked a finger slowly down between her breasts and over her stomach to toy with the button of her jeans. "We can do whatever you want." He unhooked the button of her pants and looked up. Seeing no objection, he pulled down the zipper and tugged them off. When he would have reached for the top of her panties, she stopped him, putting her hand over hers.

"Wait." Her eyes shyly flitted down to the crotch off his pants, then just as quickly darted away. "I want to see you."

He grinned, leaning away from her to quickly take off his two shirts and his jeans, until he stood only in striped boxers. As he moved back to her, Talitha frowned, holding up one hand to keep him back. "The rest, too." Matt rolled his eyes in mock resignation, quickly pulled off his boxers and tossing them on the floor. He heard Tali's gasp as his entire body was revealed to her.

"You're so big!" she said, staring at him with wide eyes.

Matt reached for her, pulling her off the couch and placing her gently on the rug, where he sprawled out beside her. "A little bigger than average, yeah."

"A little?" she asked, her hand moving slightly as though to touch him, before quickly pulling back. Seeing the motion, Matt reached for her hand and placed it on his erection, groaning as he felt her small hand start to explore him.

Hearing him, she quickly drew back. "Did I hurt you?" He shook his head, reaching for her hand and placing it back on him.

"Keep doing what you were doing." Tentatively, she touched him, her dainty hand running smoothly up and down the hard shaft. She estimated that he was probably around eight inches long, and so thick her fingers barely touched when they wrapped around him. Gripping him lightly, she explored the sensitive head, spreading the drop of pre-cum that had emerged.

"Is this okay?" she asked him, her eyes still intent upon his erection.

He sat up, reaching for her hand. "It's great." Placing his hand over hers, he showed her how to touch him. Gaining confidence, she followed his example, running her fingers lightly over his heavy balls. Kneeling over him, she kissed the head of his shaft, her tongue darting out to tease the tip. Groaning loudly, he warned her, "Tali, if you keep that up, I'm going to come."

Tali nodded, giving his cock one more lick before leaning back up, using only her hands to stimulate him. Matt's hips jerked as he felt his balls tightening, before he exploded, his cum spraying over Tali's hand and onto her stomach.

Laying flat back on the carpet, he took a minute to come back down to earth. When he was opened his eyes, he was aware of Tali sitting next to him, watching him anxiously. "Are you okay?"

He raised an arrogant brow at her. "Of course." He rolled over her, pulling her to lie flat on the rug before kissing her firmly. He reached for her breasts, massaging each mound with his hands and lightly pinching her nipples. "Now it's your turn."

"My turn for what?" Tali asked, suddenly unsure about this. She shrieked as he scooped her up in his arms and brought her back to the couch. He sat her down on it and pulled her to the edge, kneeling on the floor between her thighs.

He reached for the top of her panties and pulled them down and off her legs, exposing her smooth, hairless pussy to his gaze. He ran his hands back up until he reached her supple inner thighs, spreading them open and revealing the soft crease in between. Running his hands further up, he spread her lips with his fingers and leaned forward, his tongue taking a long, slow lick up the center of her pussy.

Shocked, she cried at the sudden pleasure, which felt better than anything she had ever experienced before. "Oh my god, Matt!" she screamed, shuddering as his tongue began to explore her sensitive flesh. He licked up all her sweet juices before stiffening his tongue and gently prodding at her entrance. She panted as it slid in, further exploring the small hole and licking up the fresh juices her body was creating. She thrashed on the couch, but Matt held her down firmly, withdrawing his tongue from her and abruptly thrusting in one finger.

ny_girl14
ny_girl14
21 Followers
12