Talitha Ch. 04

Story Info
The night comes to a climax in the garden.
2.1k words
4.54
36.9k
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ny_girl14
ny_girl14
21 Followers

Talitha responded eagerly to Matt's kiss, her slender body arching into his as he ran his hands down her back. Grasping the loose skirt of her dress, he pulled up the silky material until it was bunched at her waist, exposing her long bare legs and the tiny lace thong she was wearing. Matt groaned his approval, claiming her mouth as his hands squeezed her lower cheeks, pulling her up against him.

Talitha squirmed against him, gasping as she felt his cock press into her stomach through the layers of clothing. Reaching down, her hands roamed until she found the button on his pants, quickly undoing it.

Feeling his slacks loosen slightly around his waist, Matt lowered Talitha back down to the ground, removing his hands from her ass and letting her dress slide down to cover her once again. It was only temporary, though, as Matt's fingers quickly found the zipper hidden in the back of her dress and pulled, until the zipper was all the way down and the bodice of Tali's dress was loose.

Grasping her waist in his hands, Matt kissed her again as he slowly walked backwards, pulling her with him, until he felt the large chaise he had noticed earlier behind him. Trailing his lips down from her mouth, he kissed her neck gently, as Talitha sighed with pleasure. Distracted, she almost didn't notice as he guided the thin straps of her dress down her arms and the dress off her body, to lie in a pool of silk at her feet.

The cool rush of air against Tali's legs caused her to shiver, and Matt pulled her a little closer to him, helping her to step out of the dress at her feet and leaving her clad only in a lace bustier and matching thong, along with her three-inch high heels. Turning her so that her back was to him, he gently brushed her hair over her shoulder and lightly kissed the back of her neck, trailing his lips farther down as his hands undid the hooks at her back. Unfastening the lowest hook, he peeled the garment off her body and tossed it aside, kneeling behind her and kissing a sensitive spot on her lower back while his hands kneaded her the cheeks of her ass. Squirming in pleasure, Talitha reached behind her and found Matt's head with her hands, running her fingers through his thick hair as he knelt behind her.

Attempting to turn around and face him, she found that she was unable to, his hands moving up to her hips to hold her still. Delighting in her soft moans, he kissed down to the top of her thong, giving the flesh there a soft nip before grasping the waist of her panties between his teeth and pulling them quickly down to her knees. Abruptly, he spun her back around to face him, but ignored the tempting treasures now in front of him, he stood back up and gathered her slender body to his muscular one. Laying her down on the chaise, her thong still around her knees, he stood and pulled off his jacket, enjoying the way she watched him as he tossed it aside and reached for the buttons of his shirt. Tossing his shirt aside as well, Talitha took in his well-developed chest as he reached impatiently for the zipper of his trousers, pulling it down and bending over to take off his shoes, before straightening up and pulling off his pants and boxers in one quick movement.

Talitha drew in her breath at the size of his erection. While she had seen his cock several days earlier, she didn't remember it being so large, and her stomach tightened apprehensively. At the sight of her obvious nervousness, Matt leaned down and kissed her deeply, reassuringly, tracing his hands soothingly up and down her flat stomach. Talitha's hands came up to grasp his shoulders, then tentatively traced down his body to grasp his thick cock.

As she touched him tentatively, Matt reached down between them and grasped her hand in his, showing her what to do. "Don't worry, it'll fit," he told her, pressing her hand more firmly against him.

She stared between them, where her small hand was holding him, though not able to fully wrap around his thick shaft. "I didn't remember you being so big," she replied nervously, following his directions as she began to stroke up and down his cock.

Matt groaned, closing his eyes for a minute and moving his body further onto the chaise, so he was almost on top of her. He allowed himself to enjoy her ministrations for a minute, her soft stroking of him, before reaching down and grasping her hands in his, pulling them over her head and pining them to the chaise. Leaving her hands above her head, he moved back down her body, pausing briefly to kiss her lips before continuing his journey to her breasts.

Stopping for a minute to admire them, his hands caressed and squeezed her sensitive flesh, tweaking her nipples gently as she pushed her hips up at him. Ignoring her silent demand, he played with her tight pink buds further, grasping them more firmly between his fingertips before leaning down to take one in his hot mouth. Sucking on it hard, he nipped it gently and she cried out. Laving the sensitive bud with his tongue, he turned to the other nipple. Talitha moaned her pleasure as he gave it the same treatment, her hands coming down to hold his head possessively to her breasts.

Feeling her hands in his hair, Matt pulled away from her body and grasped her hands in his again, pulling them back up over her head. "Keep them here," he growled at her, his voice turned deeper with arousal. "Otherwise, every time you move them, I'll stop."

Talitha bit her lip at his demands but nodded, keeping her arms stretched out above her head as he returned to her breasts, sucking one nipple back into his mouth as his hand pulled at the other. Feeling her body start to shake, he sucked at the bud more strongly, as her frame arched against his in a small orgasm, her first of the night. Giving each of her nipples one last kiss, he moved further down her body, stopping to lave her belly button with his tongue before moving down further, to stare at his real destination. Though the thong at her knees kept her legs together, he could see a little bit of wetness shining between her swollen lips.

Swallowing hard, he moved down her legs to grasp her thong and slowly pull it off. Lifting the tiny undergarment to his nose, he inhaled deeply before placing it carefully on the ground and turning his attention back to Talitha. Grasping a slender ankle in each hand, he ran his hands back up her legs, slowly pulling them apart. Finally, he settled between them, each hand resting on an inner thigh, just below her pussy.

Talitha squirmed on the chaise, lifting her hips toward him as he sat between her legs, his fingers gently rubbing the sensitive flesh of her inner thighs. Trailing his hands up to the treasure between her legs, he pulled apart her swollen lips to expose her pink wetness, lightly stroking the tender flesh. Circling a finger around her small entrance, he slowly pushed it into her, and groaned, feeling her tight walls stretch around his finger. Adding a second finger, he began to gently thrust in and out of her, stretching her in preparation for his cock. Her juices flowing more easily now, he added a third finger as he leaned forward and slowly ran his tongue through her slick valley, carefully avoiding her clit.

Talitha whimpered and thrust her hips up at him, silently begging for her next orgasm. Continuing the movement of his fingers in and out of her, Matt nuzzled the throbbing flesh between her thighs, eventually giving in and rubbing her clit with his thumb. With a loud cry, she climaxed, her stretched flesh tightening around his fingers as he continued to rub her clit, keeping her pleasure from ebbing.

Coming down from her orgasm, Tali could feel the beginnings of another rising within her, and moved her hands from above her head to grasp Matt's arm, stopping the thrusting of his three fingers inside her. Feeling the touch of her hand on his arm, Matt looked up at her, his eyes gleaming with playful triumph as he withdrew his fingers from her pussy and grasped her arms in his hands, stretching his body back over hers to move her hands back over her head.

"What did I tell you, hmm?" he murmured to her, enjoying the feel of her slender, smooth body stretched out below his. "Arms above your head."

Holding both her wrists to the daybed with one hand, he slid the other down between their bodies, using it to spread her swollen lower lips. He rubbed his cock through her slick valley, lubricating himself in her juices as she tensed beneath him, her earlier fear of his large size rushing back.

As she stiffened under him, Matt released her wrists, moving both his hands to her breasts but keeping his cock pressed against her pussy. Her hands flew down to grasp his shoulders as he stroked the sensitive underside of her breasts. Feeling her shiver, he moved up to her nipples, grasping the erect buds between his fingers and lowering his warm mouth to one, sucking firmly as his cock rubbed against her clit. Feeling her tense body go limp at the double assault on her senses, he kept his lips at her nipple as he moved his hand back down between their bodies to guide himself to her entrance, lodging the blunt tip of his cock inside her.

Tali's hands tightened on his shoulders as he pressed against her virginal entrance, the head of his cock stretching her more than his three fingers had earlier. She mewled in pain as he drove an inch of his thick shaft into her, and he paused, allowing her a minute to adjust to his size. When he felt her hands relax on his shoulders, he pressed in deeper, until half of his eight inch shaft was buried inside her. Feeling her fingernails dig into his shoulders again, he stopped, waiting until she relaxed again before slowly driving the rest of his length into her, stopping only when his hips pressed against hers. Though she was slick from her earlier orgasms, he knew he was large, and paused, giving her time to adjust to him deep inside of her.

Taking her lips in a deep kiss, he stared into her eyes as he slowly withdrew from her, his lips swallowing her gasp of discomfort as he drove back inside her. He carefully kept his long thrusts gentle at first, moving slowly in and out of her body as she gripped his shoulders, her nails digging into his flesh. Low moans escaped her lips as she began to feel the first sensations of pleasure from his deep thrusts inside her.

"You're so tight," he groaned as he sped up, feeling her snug pussy clenching around his shaft as he began to thrust in and out faster. Fighting the urge to come too quickly, he trailed his hand over her hip, finding her pink pearl within her slick folds and stroking it, feeling her suddenly clench tightly around him again.

She turned her head into his shoulder as he continued to flick her pulsating nub, muffling her scream as she came. He continued his pounding thrusts, drawing out her pleasure further until it was almost painful. Her nails raked down his back as he thrust faster, splitting her lips with his shaft as he felt his own climax rising within him.

His fingers at her clit forced another orgasm to roll through her, and as he felt her clench around him once again, Matt was lost. He pressed deep inside her, holding still as he spurted into her, his body shuddering as he came.

Coming down from his climax, he kissed her slowly, watching her face as her eyelids fluttered open and dazed green eyes stared back at him. Suddenly realizing how rough he had been with her, he quickly withdrew his shaft from within in her, sticky with her virginal blood and their mixed juices. He brushed a tendril of hair back from her face and asked her tenderly "Are you alright?"

"Mmm," she murmured in response, stretching her body against his and wincing at the soreness between her legs. "I'm good," she said on a sigh, opening her eyes fully as she stared up at him. "But I think I need a few days before we do that again."

Matt laughed, understanding, as he pressed his damp forehead down to hers and stared into her eyes. "A few days," he agreed. "Then..."

"Then what?"

"Then...I'm going to teach you something new."

Talitha shivered in anticipation. She could hardly wait.

ny_girl14
ny_girl14
21 Followers