Talk and Action Ch. 03

Story Info
She learns that pleasure can come with tonguing too.
2.5k words
4.46
26.3k
7

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misterwho
misterwho
1,208 Followers

"But you must tell me!" she demanded.

The last time they had chatted, she had asked about breast-fucking. When Shyam described it to her, she wanted to know what it did for the woman. Shyam had said he would let know when they met. He had said he would show her.

But there was no date or plan to their meeting.

Shyam now had serious doubts about the innocence that Nalini portrayed. She had made him an unwitting (or was it planned?) viewer to her seduction of one of her husband's research student. At one point she had professed innocence about anything more than the basics of sex. The last time she had asked about 'titty fucking' and then proceeded to have the new student fuck her breasts till he came. She made him cum. Like an expert she mouthed his cock at each of his thrusts.

And now she was back to asking him her previous question: how could a guy who had just cum pleasure a woman in exchange for the breast fuck she had given him?

"I do not need 'that' to give you pleasure," he said.

"What do you mean by 'that'? Say 'cock' - you used that word last time, na?" she said mischievously.

"Yes, cock. I do not need my cock to pleasure you," he said.

"then, how?" she asked.

"My tongue," he replied.

"Your tongue?" she asked incredulously. "Where? 'There'?" she asked in wonderment.

He nodded. Once again his cock twitched as it sprang to life. His eyes latched on to the breasts barely contained in the sports t-shirt. Nalini had just returned from the gym. Her top was soaked and left nothing to imagination. Heavy, luscious and long, grape-like nipples poking through. Those nipples - seemed in a permanently erect state. He thought of the guys in the gym and how they must feel with this woman in their midst every day.

"There," he confirmed.

"But how? Don't you need to be long and ... and ... hard?" she asked covering her face in shyness.

"I need to supple and pliable to be able to stroke and arouse you in the right places. I do not have to enter you the way you are imagining," he said.

"But don't you have to," she started to ask and then wondered how to say it without sounding unlady like. "Enter me?" she completed her sentence triumphantly. "Especially if I am to cum?"

"My tongue can probe you there. It can stroke your lips down there. And then... there is a place at the top of your pussy... let me there. I will find the spot and make it tingle with pleasure for you," he promised her.

"Oh, Shyam!" she shivered. Shyam was thrilled to see her physical reaction to his words. If he did then actually touch her, how might she react? "I cannot let you do such things to me," she protested.

"But you will. Once you feel my tongue stroke you, you will. You will even spread your legs wider to let me in as far as possible," he said.

His cock was back to its aching fullness; a fullness that only she seemed capable of arousing.

"And then?" she wanted to know.

"And then you will cum, much like a man," he said. "Do you squirt? I would like that very much," he asked.

"What does it mean? To 'squirt'?" she wondered aloud.

"It means that you ejaculate like a man when you orgasm," he said,. Hoping that she could not see, he pressed on his cock with the base of his palm.

"Only men release like that," she said.

"No. You will ejaculate. With me," he insisted. "Have you ever experienced an orgasm?" he asked.

"Yes," she replied. "I think I know what you mean."

He felt his cock lose some of its hardness. This was not expected. He wanted her to know all and everything about sex only from him. But she claimed to have experienced orgasms.

"But you do not know about ejaculation?" he asked, clinging on to his point of hope.

"No," she replied firmly. "You come. Make me experience everything!"

He felt good at that. "I will come," he promised, not knowing how he would make good on that assurance.

"Chalo, bye," she said abruptly. "I have to go."

She did not switch off her computer. This was becoming a pattern with her. But this time, there was no immediate action.

Shyam switched to some work leaving Skype on in the background. It was in the late afternoon that he heard some noises that were unusual. A young man was in the bedroom again. The male voice was aggressive this time.

"Nalini ma'am. I need you," insisted the voice.

Shyam shut the door to his workroom and switched screens. Nalini had her back to the camera. In front of her was a young man, not unlike the fellow he had seen the previous day.

"Your breasts felt wonderful around me. But, please. Let me make love to you? Please let me have some of you?"

"Love to me?" she said mockingly. "I just gave you some pleasure, okay? Don't get confused with funny ideas of love."

His hands appeared on her shoulders. He seemed to press on them to pull her to him. But she did not let him.

"You cannot get pleasure each time. Sometimes you have to give pleasure, too!" she ordered him.

To the uninitiated student, pleasuring her meant only one thing. The student thought of mounting her, hands and mouth on her breasts, his own cock deeply embedded in her. Her hot bubbly cunt grabbing at him. The memories of her large breasts in his hands, lips and then, forming a channel for his cock were indelibly etched in his mind. From that day, he had unceasingly looked for the next opportunity. Unceasingly masturbated to her memory. Imagined her breasts, her tight ass, and her flat stomach and the way it dipped below.

But she kept things in tight control. He got no opportunity. Finally, he had contrived some work to be here today. He wanted to fuck. He felt passionate about her. "I love you," he mumbled.

She laughed. Her voice was sexy and her laugh sounded even sexier. "You think you love me. You actually love the experience of being with me," she said.

"But I want you," he stammered. She nodded in affirmation. But she had her newest lesson in mind.

From where Shyam was he could see hands on her shoulders. The hands disappeared and from the way Nalini was moving her head he thought the student was massaging those large mounds. He heard her laugh. Then she turned around. She was now facing the camera.

She tugged at her saree so that it fell in a heap at her feet. The young man came up behind her and put his arms around, cupping her so loved breasts. She did not stop him. His fingers searched out her nipples and he twiddles on those long knobs. He kissed her neck and she gave herself to the momentary pleasure of his ministrations.

But as she did so, her hands were busy. Shyam's eyes widened as she undid the cord of her petticoat and she pushed the garment over the wide curve of her hips. The young man closed the gap between them and dry humped her from behind, his hands using the breasts as handles to grip.

She turned around slowly. Shyam saw the tight, taut abdomen dip as the body contoured to the valley below, like a beach dipping into an ocean. And then the flare of her hips: wide and welcoming, just the kind of hips any man would like to sink in to.

She was now facing him. The student ducked to suck at her breasts but she had her blouse on. She sat down. He moved closer. She did not touch him. He kissed the top of her head. She leaned back and lay down. The young man found her lying agape in front of him at the edge of the bed. He reached for his trousers to open and unleash his throbbing cock. The goal was near! It grew impossibly large in anticipation.

She reached for his hands. He stopped unbuttoning his pants and allowed her to take his hands. She pulled him down. He was kneeling in front of her, on the floor. He looked up at her. He was unsure about what she wanted. But she had no such doubts.

She raised her legs and dropped them on his shoulders. She pulled him closer so that inevitably, he found himself staring at her pussy. She pulled him and commanded, "Lick!"

He looked up at her. From where Shyam was , he could see the bewilderment in his eyes, Nalini's up thrust breasts encased in the blouse and Nalini looking down on the boy.

She caught his hair in her hand roughly pushed him down. "Lick!" she commanded. The boy held out his tongue as he neared her pussy. The acrid, acid initial taste on his tongue was difficult to manage. She moved her hips, rubbing her cunt on his face. He lashed out at her pussy like it was a combat between his mouth and her cunt.

"Yes," she hissed encouragingly. Shyam could see her fucking with her hips and moving it in waves. From where he was it seemed as if she was fucking a phantom, a ghost. Her hips were that insistent. Her body was moving in waves. But he could not see the student whose face was buried in between her legs.

"Broaden your tongue," she instructed him. He did. She felt the width of his tongue. Unable to penetrate it lay flat against her pussy lips. "Now, lick!" The student obeyed and within a few strokes was rewarded as the initial pungent odor was replaced by an aromatic flow. Her juices poured as the virile woman's demands and needs soared.

She groaned. She threw her head back and Shyam could see her eyes. Just when he thought she made eye contact, the eyes closed. She was grinding herself. Her body was moving in waves.

She fucked his face. The student's saliva poured out of his mouth as his tongue ached. He paused.

"Fuck me!" she said roughly. He tried to get up. She held his head in place firmly. "With your tongue, with your tongue!" she pleaded.

He pointed his tongue and probed the gaping cunt as far as it would go.

"Haah!" she moaned. She held his head and hammered it in to her pussy. The boy did the best he could. He had never imagined eating a woman's pussy much less his professor's wife's. When she fucked, his nose, his chin, his tongue were all involved.

Then she said something which made Shyam think that she had been putting him on during the conversation. "Find the thin slab of flesh on the top. On the top! On the top!" she grunted in excitement.

When he proved inadequate to the task she reached below with both hands. One hand held the pussy lips wider apart. With the other she grabbed at the end of his tongue and brought it into contact with the clit.

"This, this, this!" Shyam heard her as she babbled. "Flick, flick your tongue," she ordered.

Quickly her hand went back to his head to hold him in place. His cock was swollen beyond imagination. His desire for her was at a high. He needed to fuck her. But none of that mattered to Nalini. He was her slave for now.

He followed her orders and flicked at the slick knob he now felt out with his tongue. Her body replied with tremors. That taught him where to focus and he set down to the task with fervor to please his lover, this exotic woman.

"Oh! Yes!" she exulted. Her body vibrated and thrashed. She grabbed one of his hands, both of which were holding her thighs apart.

"Shove this in," she rasped, showing him where. "Keep the tongue working!"

"But my fingers are pointing upward," he said, his lips, nose, chin, glistening and dripping with his saliva and her outpourings.

"Yes, upward. Thrust!" she begged him and pushed his head back where it belonged. "Fuck with your fingers. Tongue me! Together!" She could barely speak as she gasped out the instructions.

He thrust his fingers and found them quickly drenched and her juices running down into his palm. He opened his mouth to give relief to his tongue and used the gap to grab at her lips with his mouth.

"Oh yes!" she wailed. Her body started to thrash and buck with a new vigor. "Don't stop! Don't! Don't! Don't!" she pleaded.

He was not going to. With his free hand he reached up and gripped one breast. This, Shyam could see. He could see the head of the student, the stomach fluttering, the large breasts and her head thrashing from side to side.

In an inspired moment the student stopped fucking her with his fingers. Allowing them to remain deeply embedded, his wiggled his fingers inside the pussy.

She lost control of herself. "Yes!" she hissed and conveyed her approval and pleasure. Her body heaved and thrashed as her orgasm ripped through her. He found it tough to stay focused with his tongue and fingers but her grip on him only tightened to keep them in place.

She rammed herself on his face and rubbed herself all over him as she came. And she surprised the young man when an amber like fluid shot out of her in a torrent. She flooded him. He instinctively knew it was some other fluid from its fragrant aroma. He continued to wiggle his fingers alternating them with a fucking motion. His tongue stayed on its target.

She came like a man. Each thrust resulted in squirt or a surge. Her hips bucked with each release. She continued to thrust, again and again and again. His hand was on her flat stomach trying to hold her down and control her.

AS the waves receded, she came back to her sense. Slowly and luxuriously she rubbed herself up and down on the face, nose, chin and the tongue that was serving her so well.

The young man stood up to undo his trousers and fuck her. She lifted her leg and placed it on his torso. Her leg held him back. "Go!" she ordered him.

He hesitated. Her body was prone before him. The glistening vale between her legs was visible to him. Within lay the treasure he so desperately sought. And then those glorious breasts. And she looked even lovelier with her hair in disarray spread on the bed.

"If you want more later and again, go now," she said, the resoluteness in her voice conveying the message.

He left.

She sighed her deep satisfaction and stretched and moved on the sheets of her bed.

Lazily she turned towards the laptop. Her breasts hung and the tips rested on the bed. He saw her mangalsutra, the emblem of her married status.

She reached out to the keyboard and typed, "I learned how to get pleasure without getting... fucked."

As always, without waiting for his reply, she logged off.

misterwho
misterwho
1,208 Followers