Talkin' In Your Sleep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,820 Followers

"Bob, why would you even suggest something like that, drunk or sober?" I asked. "You already have a very beautiful wife. Samantha is probably the prettiest woman on the block."

He smiled when I said that and nodded his head. I could almost see the wheels inside of his fat head turning.

But I was still surprised the next day when it happened. Tammy and her friends had gone down the street to look at one of the women's new kitchen cabinets. A few moments after Tammy left someone knocked on my door. I went to the door and saw Samantha standing there. I opened the door and started to tell her where Tammy had gone, but she walked in.

She looked nervous and my concern grew. Samantha had never spent any great deal of time with me. And to be truthful she only spent enough time with Tammy to be social. Her relationship with Bob was different from mine with Tammy. I wondered what she wanted.

Samantha is taller and thinner than Tammy. She's also beautiful. She has a long mane of red hair with waves and curls that trail their way down her back nearly to her ass. She has long thin legs and a very tiny waist. Her boobs unlike Tammy's big jiggling tits were mere handfuls. And her tiny butt was well shaped but it wasn't like Tammy's big round ass.

As I was standing so close to her, I could see the smoothness of her skin. The light smattering of freckles that covered her cheeks and nose were flawless and her smell was intoxicating.

"Did you need something, Samantha?" I asked. "Tammy probably won't be back for an hour or so."

"I didn't come to see Tammy," she said. "Bob sent me to show you something."

She dropped her coat then and was naked under it. Her body, though thin and petite was far more beautiful than I had ever imagined. The freckles appeared again, this time lightly dancing across the top of her breasts. And though it took more strength than I thought I had, I picked her coat up and handed it back to her.

"Tell Bob that he's a fool, "Tell him that the answer is still no, and that we are no longer friends."

She quickly threw her coat on, with a confused look on her face and left. I was angry beyond belief. Apparently telling Bob, "no," wasn't the end of it. Now he was trying to tempt me by offering his own wife."

Bob came over later that day and tried to apologize again. I yelled at him to get off of my property. I told him not to ever come back. He looked really hurt and kept muttering about me not understanding.

Over the next couple of weeks, Bob called or came by every other day or so. Tammy didn't understand my anger at him. She urged me to listen to what he had to say, which only served to put me on edge. I put my name on the bulletin board at the golf club and got a new golf partner. And almost every day when leaving the house to go to work, I saw Samantha leaving for her office. Sometimes she'd smile and give me a shy wave, but most days we pretended not to see each other.

I got used to not having Bob in my life. But just as soon as I did that, he came roaring back and in a way that I least expected it. I should have remembered that Bob always seemed to get what he wanted eventually.

I'd had a really hard day on the construction site. We'd lost several pieces of expensive equipment. I had to fill out all kinds of forms and call the main office to see about getting them fixed or replaced. The losses also put us behind schedule. We'd have to make up the lost time, which probably meant overtime or Saturday shifts.

So by the time I got to bed, all I wanted to do was to sleep. Tammy cuddled up near me and we drifted off to sleep as usual. I don't know what I was dreaming about when I came back awake. But more than the dream was over. I didn't slowly drift out of sleep, I was immediately awake. Anger pooled in my belly and rage burned in my heart as I heard the words.

"No, I won't tell Davie. He'll be upset. Just shove that big fat dick in me, Bob. Just keep fuckin' me, Bob," she mumbled.

Tears rolled down both of my cheeks for what I'd lost. I guess in the back of my mind, I'd always known that it would come to something like this. On the bright side, I'd gotten seven years out of a relationship that no one really believed would last more than a few weeks. I lay there in the bed listening as Tammy occasionally mumbled. But deep in my heart although I knew that my marriage was over; there was something I needed to figure out more. I needed to figure out how to pay Bob back.

More than pain, more than sadness, more than love even, I felt the need for revenge. I needed to know how best to get back at Bob. I got out of bed being careful not to awaken my soon to be ex wife. I looked at her and cried again.

The next morning I was up and out of the house early. And as if fate had driven it, so was Samantha.

I backed out of my driveway and headed slowly down the street. When I got to the corner, I stopped at the stop sign just as Samantha pulled up behind me. I got out of the car and pointed to the restaurant at the end of the next block. She nodded. We both pulled into the parking lot. And I walked over to her car.

"As I recall it you don't leave quite this early," I said. "What gives?"

"You don't leave this early either?" she said.

"I have to get to work early to put In some requisitions for new equipment," I said. "We're behind schedule so I'm going to have a very long day."

"You always did work really hard," she said. "I wish some of that had rubbed off on Bob."

"You still didn't tell me why you're out here so early," I said. She looked down at the table.

"I wanted to get out early to avoid seeing you," she said.

"But why," I asked.

"Because of what happened a couple of weeks ago," she said. "I didn't want to be there. It was embarrassing enough to have my husband try to use me as a bargaining chip. But it was even more embarrassing to be turned down."

"Samantha, I didn't turn you down," I said. "I just didn't want to play Bob's game. I married Tammy and I'm not into the whole swinging thing. I think that when people get married, they do it for love. And they stay together and keep to their vows. Remember that whole forsaking all others clause in the agreement?"

"I remember it well," she laughed. "But all I've been hearing from Bob lately is how he wishes my tits were as big as Tammy's. If it's not that, he's talking about how her ass moves when she walks."

"Tammy has her faults just like everyone else," I spat. I tried to calm myself down. I didn't know how much Samantha knew about what was going on, so I couldn't trust her. It wouldn't do me any good to let her find out that I knew and run back and tell Bob.

"How about breakfast," I asked. She nodded and we went inside and got a table.

"I've always envied Tammy," she said. "The two of you have always seemed to be so much in love. You two talk about everything. And you make all of your decisions together. Bob never listens to me about anything. I'm trying to find another job so we can put the money into keeping the shop afloat."

"Don't you mean shops," I said. "Why not close down the ones that aren't performing?"

"Don't tell Bob I told you but there is only one shop. For a while we had two, but we closed the second shop a couple of years ago. The chain printing places are driving us out of business. They have bigger budgets, lower operating costs and name recognition. I begged Bob to take the offer and sell the shop to Kinko's, but he won't. He can be really stubborn sometimes. He likes pretending to be a big shot."

Samantha and I had a nice breakfast and an even better talk. After the first few painful moments, we didn't talk about Bob and Tammy anymore. I had to admit that I still intended to do her husband wrong, but talking to Samantha had taken a little of my bitterness away.

I did a couple of things during the day whenever I could get a break. I spoke to a couple of guys that knew about divorce lawyers and I spent my lunch hour at an electronics store. I got a few of those tiny wireless cameras. My plan was to mount them in several locations around my house.

It was a simple thing to mount the cameras. One I mounted inside the housing of the new porch light I installed. While Tammy made dinner I mounted one in the living room; another one in our guest room. I put one in our bedroom, and the last one over the back door. I was sure that I had covered most of the possible rooms. I knew that the cameras probably wouldn't be admissible in court, but there were several other ways that I could use them.

Tammy's feelings seemed to be hurt that I didn't want sex that evening. I just told her that having to work the extra time had drained all of my energy and I'd make it up to her once I got the project back on schedule.

One of the advantages I had was that Tammy was terrible with computers. She could check her email and log onto face book but that was about it. So hiding the program that I used to compile the fed from the cameras wasn't even necessary. My intention was to simply check the feed every morning before I went to work.

When I got home the next evening, I was dying to check the cameras, but I knew I had to wait until the next morning. Tammy rarely got out of bed when I did, so I could safely check them then.

Tammy had a surprise for me, that evening though. She wanted us to have dinner at the neighbors' house.

"Which neighbor?" I asked thinking it was one of her gardening buddies.

"Samantha and Bob," she said.

There's no chance in hell of me ever sitting down with that asshole again," I said. "I've already told you that, or weren't you paying attention?"

"Bob is your best friend," she said. "This thing between the two of you is some sort of misunderstanding. He just wants a chance to apologize."

"You go," I said. "I'm sure he's been apologizing to you a lot lately, hasn't he?"

She looked shocked. "Whuh ... what do you mean, Honey?" she asked.

"Nothing," I said. "You do what you want. I'm not going."

"But I already told him, we'd come," she said.

"Don't you mean you told THEM?" I asked.

"Uhm, Samantha was still at work," she said nervously. "But I'm sure she's okay with it."

"Great," I said. "The three of you, have fun."

"I'll go and tell him that we can't make it," she said. "But I still don't understand why you're being such a hard ass about this."

I just turned and left her standing there. Things were getting out of control in a hurry. While Tammy ran across the street to tell Bob that we weren't coming, I got a chance to duck into the office and look at the video feed from that day. I found out two things. The first tore my heart out. Tammy had definitely fucked Bob. I had proof of it on video. The second thing was that the deal I got on the cameras wasn't as good as I'd thought. They were video cameras only. They didn't have sound.

Over the next few days, I continued taping the goings on at the house. For some unknown reason; Tammy and Bob were only getting together once a week. Wednesday seemed to be their big day. Other developments were going on in the background during that time though that further disintegrated my marriage.

For one thing, I couldn't bring myself to have sex with Tammy. I couldn't even bring myself to hold her while we slept. It just felt like sleeping with a stranger. And she noticed it. That brought about more friction between us. And Tammy kept trying to talk about it, which only led to more arguments.

Another thing that happened was that my breakfasts with Samantha seemed to become an almost daily thing. That was what led to my figuring out why Wednesdays were the chosen day for Bob and Tammy. On Wednesday, it was usually Bob's day to make his weekly deposit at the bank. He always went just after lunchtime. So if he was gone longer than it took to go to the bank, the two guys who worked with him just assumed that he'd had lunch after going to the bank.

I think he did it on that day also because both Samantha and I were less likely to make surprise trips home in the middle of the week than we were on a Monday or a Friday. That was especially true in my case. I hadn't lately, but I had often taken a longer lunch to come home and spend some time with Tammy.

I did notice something else on the videotape the kids in the neighborhood had a habit of ringing the doorbells in some of the houses and running away. It happened that day. On the video feeds I noticed that Tammy and Bob were just getting started, when it happened. She had her shirt pulled up and Bob was licking one of her tits when she suddenly pulled her shirt down and pushed him away.

They both looked towards the front door and Bob ran out the back door and into the shed. Tammy answered the door and noticed the kids running down the street. She went back and let Bob back into the house, but the mood was broken for both of them. Bob left and went back to work.

The next morning Samantha was a little more withdrawn than normal. She'd gotten used to confiding in me and told me that she and Bob had gotten into a big argument the previous evening. She had come home from work to find Bob pacing the floor and expecting her to just strip and take care of him. She'd been tired from working but he hadn't taken no for an answer. She had just let him do what he wanted to get it over with. He got upset about her lack of enthusiasm and had started just using her like an object. That was the first time I saw that beautiful face torn up in tears.

I couldn't help myself. I scooted over to her side of the booth and wrapped my arms around her. She buried her face in my shoulder and just cried. "I feel like I was raped by my own husband," she said softly. "It's not supposed to be like this. It's supposed to be like you and Tammy. We're supposed to both want each other."

As I looked into her eyes, I had the idea that she could sense what was going on with Bob and Tammy, but maybe I was wrong.

"Ever since you said no to the swapping thing, he's been a real asshole," she said. "Bob is just not used to not getting his way."

"I just don't understand why he wanted to in the first place," I said. "Samantha, I don't want to wreck our friendship, but you're so pretty. I can't figure out why he'd want Tammy."

"That's easy," she said. "Bob sees me as some sort of little doll. He can dress me up and take me out to impress his clients and friends. But, I don't have big breasts like Tammy does. And he was always talking about the way her ass jiggles and the way she was always rubbing herself against you. He says that she probably just loves to fuck."

I was shocked. I guess I never considered the way Tammy and I acted around other people but we were fairly obvious.

"Were we that open about it?" I asked. She smiled and dropped her head and then nodded.

"Sometimes, we got the impression that the two of you were sneaking off to do it even when we were at your house," she said. "And most of the time it seemed to be her dragging you off, just as often as you dragged her away. And you weren't as subtle as you thought about sneaking feels on her butt or her boobs. And she just smiled when you did it. Bob and I were never like that."

"But you're so beautiful," I said in shock. I whispered to her. "I don't see how he could have kept his hands off of you."

Her face was pale, like most natural redheads and for a moment, it turned almost as red as her hair. I thought for a second that I had gone too far. I was about to try to apologize, when she looked up at me. "Dave, sometimes I really wish that you had taken Bob's offer." Then she practically ran out of the restaurant in embarrassment.

As I sat there, an idea started to form in my head. Perhaps the best way to get back at Bob and Tammy would be for me to fuck Samantha. But I abandoned that idea as quickly as it formed. Samantha was too nice a person for me to do that to.

I decided that the best way to handle things would be to catch the two of them in the act and beat Bob's ass. I was going to just stomp the cowboy shit out of my old buddy and then divorce Tammy.

And I needed to catch them in the act, because none of my video feeds would be admissible. I also wanted to have a disinterested third party there when I caught them. I decided that Kirk James, who was one of our neighbors, would be the perfect person.

Kirk worked at the Ford dealership that serviced my Mustang. Often after I had gotten some work done on the car Kirk and I would take it out for ride so I could let him hear or feel a problem that I had noticed about the car.

My plan was that I would take the car in for service on Tuesday. I'd take a cab home and on Wednesday afternoon, Kirk and I would drive the car home and I could pretend to listen for some tiny ping or shimmy. We'd drive up and I'd invite Kirk in for a beer. That usually happened anyway so it wouldn't be unexpected. Kirk and I would walk in and find Bob and Tammy either going at it, about to go at it, or just getting done. I would beat Bob's ass and immediately throw Tammy out of the house and file for a divorce.

Unfortunately, the plan, like most, didn't work out that way. Over the weekend, I did my best to make things up with Tammy. By Sunday, she was all over me. She was back to constantly smiling and rubbing herself against me. It was almost like we'd never argued. But late Sunday evening, she ruined it. "Honey, could you do ONE little thing for me?" she asked in her most seductive voice.

I was sure that what she wanted me to do was have sex with her. It had been almost a week and Tammy was an extremely sexual woman. I was prepared to take one for the team and just the thought of grabbing those big firm jugs and painting her insides had me ready and willing. As much as I hated her at that point for cheating on me, I had to admit that Tammy was a really good fuck. I was going to miss that part of our relationship if nothing else.

I started rubbing her shoulders even as she spoke. "Could you at least talk to Bob?" she said. "He really doesn't have very many friends except for you. You started playing golf with different guys and he..." I lost it. For the first time since I met her, I screamed at Tammy. Even when we argued, I might get a harsh tone in my voice, but I had never just outright shouted at her.

"Fuck you, Tammy," I yelled. "Fuck you and Bob! What the hell is going on between the two of you anyway?"

"Nothin', Honey," she said. "It's just that I see him sometimes and he looks so sad. I haven't spoken to him, but I remember all of the fun we used to have. Sometimes his stuck up wife even came along and ... forget it. I don't want you angry at me again."

"It's too late for that," I said sharply. For the rest of the day and into the evening any time that Tammy came near me I just went somewhere else. That evening I was out on the deck behind the house and Tammy came up behind me. I'd been drinking a beer and watching the moon as I wondered what the rest of my life would be like. I'd been thinking about Tammy and me. I'd been wondering if this really was something that we couldn't get over. I didn't see any way around it. When we'd first become a couple, seven years before, I had told Tammy that if she ever cheated on me, we were done. I guess she'd forgotten it. I also wondered what my life in the future would be like. I thought about all of the people who'd warned me against marrying Tammy.

I was still running that through my mind when she came up behind me. "I'm sorry Davie, I'll stop trying to get you to make up with Bob..." she began. Before she could finish I left the deck and went into the garage.

On Monday she watched me and kept trying to talk to me, but I kept the frost level up. On Monday, I also noticed that Samantha was waiting by her car, when I left the house. She nodded and I knew that she wanted to have breakfast. We had skipped a few days since her confession that she'd wished I had taken Bob up in the swinging thing.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,820 Followers