Talking Head Games; Satire Skit

Story Info
Michael, Dan & Chrissie are having lunch in a 16th street cafe.
941 words
2
3.9k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Published9/9/2014@ Talking Head Games

Talking head games; Satire Skit

Michael, Dan & Chrissie are having lunch in a 16th street cafe.

The conversation starts,

Chrissie,

Ha,

What do you guys think about the situation in the Middle East?

Dan,

I think they should fire bomb them all,

We are wasting time, money & resources; let's get them all in one big boom, the problems will be solved & the area could rebuild a new, of course, over a period of time.

We can do this tomorrow!

Chrissie,

Smirking & smiling,

You're crazy,

Man you're crazy, you can't do that!

The world would condemn you for doing something like that & you will murder millions of people.

Dan,

What's the difference, they murder thousands every week?

What difference, does it make?

I'm not trying to be politically correct, you asked me about the problem & I am responding with one of the solutions.

You say that using a hammer is terrible?

Sometimes the hammer is the only way to start a new dialog. Those people have been at war for thousands of years & either it might take another thousand more years, or the present situation can be halted tomorrow & given a new chance to start all over again.

Chrissie,

Dan, there are women & children, families who are innocent to all this violence, what about them?

Murdering more people will not bring about anything, you will be just murdering millions of people.

I don't know if that's the answer Dan.

Dan,

Well Chrissie, you asked me a question & I have answered you.

Why don't you ask the people in Hiroshima or the Jews, well maybe not the Jews, look Chrissie, this is this!

Chrissie,

So this is the way you think about the world, how enlightening.

I never knew you thought this way Dan.

Dan,

I think in other ways Chrissie, especially about you & me, what are you doing this weekend?

Michael,

Ha man, you need to stop it.

Look, we all agree that the khoum ba yah moments of the worlds Middle East problems will never be resolved.

They have not been resolved in thousands of years & won't be resolved by either using the hammer or a smile.

I think they should run their own course by themselves as history shows.

The only reason we are over there in the first place, is the oil, or protecting the multinational companies who want to grab the oil fields.

Dan,

Chrissie, can I talk to you in private?

Michael,

Ha man, what is this,

We are all having lunch here & you think this is a date; this is a work lunch date, not a date, date!

Dan,

Stop blocking & please excuse us Michael.

Michael,

Excuse what, where?

We need to go back to work in seven minutes, what can you do with Chrissie, in seven minutes?

Dan,

Smiling & grinning,

Well, what do you mean?

Chrissie,

Guys, I'm sitting right here!

I don't know, I was just having a conversation about the Middle East & now, the conversation is about something else.

Oh Dan, some of your opinions are quite compelling, your view of the world is something, not sure if it works, the way you say it does.

I am a girl the likes forward positive thinking guys; you seem to be the all or nothing kind of guy.

Michael, I don't have anything to do this weekend, want to go to the mountains?

Dan,

What is this?

Our lunch break is over, time to go back to work!

Michael,

We still have five minutes left,

Chrissie,

Don't be so mean Dan, I was just kidding, and we can all go up to the mountains, together ok.

Michael,

I'll take a rain check on this weekend.

Dan,

Well ok then,

now it's time to go back to work.

Chrissie,

What's wrong Michael?

Don't you like me?

Michael,

Sure, you are a very beautiful woman; you probably have men climbing over themselves to get to you.

I like to take one step at a time, baby steps, know what I mean.

Chrissie,

That's rare in a man,

You really are different, aren't you?

Dan,

Ha!

What's this?

We still have a date for the weekend right Chrissie?

Chrissie,

I'll let you know Thursday Dan, ok.

Michael smiles & stands up from the table & leaves the scene

Chrissie,

Oh, I forgot Dan,

My cousins are coming over from Chicago this weekend, do you mind?

Dan,

Aha,

No, Chrissie,

I don't mind at all,'

How about maybe next weekend?

Chrissie,

Smiling

We can talk about it Dan, ok.

Dan,

Ok Chrissie,

Scene ends.

In conclusion,

Agendas are agendas are agendas,

As we all have our own agendas, some of us have even more hidden agendas that we outwardly have purported.

We all have the compartmentalized ideology of reasoning & ways & means unto ourselves; carry out, every thought process that we all possess.

Valued judgments are by way of, & in most cases, norms of ours society's rituals & rites of normality & what is considered normal thinking.

When confronted with the abnormalities of abstract thinking, sometimes the normality's of the normal thinking minds may take time, in some cases to process or adjust to the precedence of that abstract thought process.

Our neurons are only as fast, as our own individual neurons connectivity.

It is true that distinguishable signs/traits are measurable in the realm of normality; however it is also true that lateen, Genoa drift sequences are also prevalent & makes it sometimes very difficult to measure variances.

Written by,

Everett C Borders Jr. Ph.D.