Tall Dark & Handsome

Story Info
A charming stranger helps her explore her sexuality.
4.8k words
4.57
69.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ryan283
Ryan283
123 Followers

Naomi paced nervously back and forth in front of the movie theatre. Her friends had finally convinced her to try a blind date and now he wasn’t here. They had even talked her into wearing a tight little v-neck t-shirt and those khaki pants that rode a little low on her hips. She had never understood guys’ fascination with midriffs but it obviously caught the eye of more than a few of the people entering and leaving the theatre. She soon grew tired of being ogled and gave up, deciding to head home since it was only a 10-minute walk anyway.

In her haste she turned and ran straight into him and would have fallen if not for his arm being there for her to grab onto and his hand appearing at the small of her back. Simple black dress pants led up to a button down shirt. He stood a few inches taller than her, smiling thinly and meeting her gaze with piercing ice blue eyes. It took her a moment to compose herself and realize he was speaking to her. “Wha-?”

“My apologies,” he repeated in a soft baritone voice. He spoke with a slight accent, possibly Spanish. “Are you alright?”

“Yes, I… um…” She was still a bit distracted from the encounter.

He smiled that winning smile at her again. “You must be Naomi. My name is Alex. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.” He punctuated the statement by gently taking her hand in his and softly brushing his lips across her fingers. She swallowed nervously and smiled back, blushing slightly.

“So, shall we go inside?” He rested his hand on her hip as they walked to the ticket booth. She was glad she was wearing the midriff shirt now so she could feel his warm hand on her skin. She tried to collect her thoughts quickly. She had managed thus far not to gain a reputation as being easy and didn’t want to spoil it. Still, she couldn’t deny that it felt nice and it was just a friendly gesture anyway. Gentle pressure on the small of her back let her know he was leading her into the theatre to see… she didn’t even know what movie he had bought tickets for. Oh well.

She eyed the sign above the theatre doors curiously. It was one of the new romantic ones, choc full of mushy dialogue and steamy sex scenes. What was she getting herself into? Well her friends wouldn’t have set her up with this guy if he was untrustworthy, and he seemed really nice so far. He seemed to sense her anxiety and gently kissed her cheek, causing her to giggle nervously.

They entered the theatre. Not many other moviegoers were present today. He picked a semi-secluded row and they sidled over to their seats. His hand brushed lightly up her back and rested on her shoulder as she sat down, causing goose bumps to scamper up her spine. She almost asked him to move his hand but it wasn’t really all that bad. It was just a friendly gesture. He smiled at her again, his thumb gently rubbing back and forth on her shoulder. Those eyes… She barely even noticed the movie starting up.

She had never had too much interest in ‘chick flicks’ as her guy friends often called them, and this one seemed more of the same. Occasionally a smooth line or flash of skin would cause her to blush a little. His hand felt nice and comfortable on her and she felt compelled to rest her head on his shoulder, so she did. He gently kissed the top of her head and she relaxed a little more.

She barely paid any attention to the movie as she pondered the matter at hand. She didn’t really know anything about him besides his name, but he seemed like quite the gentleman so far. And he was gentle too. In fact his gentle hand was slowly feeling down her side, causing her heart to skip a beat when his fingertips brushed against the side of her breast. It probably wasn’t intentional, since his hand just continued on down to rest on her hip. Should she ask him to stop? He had such nice gentle hands. Their eyes met again and he smiled warmly at her, as if assuring her that it was ok. It was just a friendly gesture. She smiled back and tried to focus on the movie that she had missed half of now.

His fingers continued to traverse her body, slowly walking onto her thigh. She bit her lip and watched his hand intently, feeling frozen like a doe in the headlights but still safe and secure somehow. He would probably stop if he asked her to, so there was no harm in enjoying the pleasant sensations. She scooted a little closer to him, looking into his eyes with her head on his shoulder and smiling up at him. He had such amazing eyes. And hands. One of which slowly smoothed down her thigh ever so gently. She could care less about the movie at this point. Her breath caught in her throat as those fingers delicately brushed up her inner thigh.

She lifted her head to say something, she didn’t know what. Her body begged him continue but her mind fought it. He whispered softly, his lips brushing against her ear and his warm breath causing little goose bumps on her neck. “If you would like me to stop, let me know.” Her lips quivered as she tried to make a decision. Logic was fighting a losing battle against libido. She had never been touched this way, even by herself. It just wasn’t something the ‘good girls’ did. Did that make it bad though? It was a perfectly natural thing. She also noticed that there was nobody sitting close enough to them to see what they were up to. Her internal monologue was shattered when he helped her make a decision by very slowly gliding a single finger up her zipper, causing every muscle in her body to tense up. She leaned into him and buried her face in his neck to stifle a whimper as two more fingers joined the first, casually stroking her through her pants. He smelled wonderful too.

Her body moved seemly with a mind of its own, her lips moving wordlessly to nibble at his neck and her hips rising gently with each soft caress of those wonderful fingers. His other hand joined in, his fingertips caressing her cheek and playing across her neck. She snaked her hand over to his thigh, her hand trembling as she felt an urge to give him what he was giving her. She couldn’t focus on anything more complicated than that thanks to the stimulation down below and the warmth of his fingers moving along the V of her shirt. She clenched her jaw to try to avoid alerting the whole theatre of her situation as he gently cupped her breast in his hand. She suspected a few of the other people were watching by now but she didn’t give a damn. Her fingers impatiently pursued his lap and found a thick bulge.

She quivered with desire from his manipulation, one hand fondly squeezing her breast and the other dipping his fingers just barely inside the hem of her pants, feeling along the edge of her panties. She looked up at him as he leaned towards her, his lips slowly moving towards hers but teasingly sliding along her cheek instead to whisper in her ear again. “Would you like to continue this elsewhere?” She mumbled something in the affirmative. Right now if he had asked her to go skinny dipping in a volcano she would have said yes.

The entire movie had gone by and most of the other people were leaving. He took her hand and helped her to her feet. She held onto him for support, her legs still shaky from the experience. He gallantly gave her his arm and she held onto it as they left the theatre. She began to doubt her decision as they stepped outside. He was really nice but she hardly knew him. He led her to his car, a nice looking luxury model. He opened the door for her and gestured inside. She hesitated, but decided to give it ago anyway. Her fingers trailed along his arm as she slipped inside and took her seat. He walked around and got in and started the car up, rolling out to wherever it was they were going.

She recounted the experience in the theatre as she watched the trees go by outside the car window. She still wasn’t entirely sure she should be doing this. She had no idea where they were going. He could easily take her off to some secluded place where nobody could find her and have his way with her. But was his way so bad… She couldn’t deny how amazingly wonderful his hands felt on her body. Part of her wished he would reach over and touch her again right now, but a tiny voice still cautioned her not to let him go to far. In a way, she mused, she was less worried about what he would take than she was about what she would give.

His gentle laugh eased into her thoughts like a smooth caress. “I see you are enjoying yourself thus far.” She eyed him curiously, wondering what he meant, and then realized that she had been stroking herself without even thinking of it. Her cheeks flushed beet red as she quickly yanked her hand away and covered it with the other one. He chuckled softly. “It is nothing to be ashamed of. I think it is very sexy. Love makes a woman beautiful, you know.” She smiled back and chuckled nervously, unable to think of anything to say. “Ah, here we are.”

He parked the car and walked over to get her door, taking her hand as she stepped out of the car. They were at a little park on top of a hill overlooking the town. The setting sun cast a soft orange glow on the grassy area, the thin shadows of the trees slowly retreating as night approached. While he got something from the car, she took a moment to enjoy the view. She wondered if she could see her house from here. Then she remembered what her friends had said about these little locales. They were popular make-out spots; romantic, secluded, and far enough away from town that you wouldn’t disturb anyone if you got noisy.

He walked over and stood before her, reaching out to gently caress her cheek. She smiled softly and looked at him through half-closed eyes, leaning her face against his hand slightly. “Tonight shall be a special night for you, Naomi. Tonight you shall become a woman.” She looked away at that, uncertain about the consequences. He trailed his fingertips down her arm, then took her hand in his again and kissed it softly. “If you wish it, of course.” He pressed his lips to her palm.

“I… umm…” That felt nice.

“I would love to help you explore your body. You are very beautiful.” He pecked three light kisses up the inside of her forearm.

“I’m not… ah…” That felt better.

“Ah but you are.” He kissed up her shoulder and brushed his lips against her neck. She felt herself start to tremble again. “Especially like this.”

“I… you… oh…” She couldn’t think. She couldn’t move. She could barely breathe. All her being was focused on him. She wanted him so badly.

He looked into her eyes with his piercing gaze, placing his hands on her shoulders, whispering softly with his lips almost touching hers. “Have you ever been kissed Naomi?”

“N-no…”

He smiled at her and softly pressed his lips to hers. It was like sucking on a live wire. She wrapped her arms around his neck to pull herself closer against him, glad to feel his hands on her again as they touched the small of her back. She liked that bulge in his pants more and more every time she felt it, especially when it was pressed against her between her legs. She closed her eyes and let the sensations flow through her. He held her against him closely with one hand to keep her steady and let the other slide down, pressing against her bottom for a moment before gliding along her thigh and picking it up, letting her leg instinctively wrap around him, all the while driving her wild with his kiss. Her eyes fluttered open briefly as his tongue brushed briefly against her lips, then gently parted them. She clumsily lapped at his tongue, unsure of what to do but enjoying it greatly. He definitely knew what he was doing as his tongue swirled around hers, caressing it as gently as his hand caressed her thigh. He let her down slowly, withdrawing his tongue from her mouth and giving her a moment to catch her breath.

She stood for a long moment leaning her head on his chest. So this was what she had been missing out on. She wanted more, but how much more? She felt his hands slip inside the hem of her shirt, slowly pulling it up. Force of habit made her stop his hands with hers and he paused, his hands not far below her breasts. He smiled softly at her. “There is so much more I can do for you. I can give you pleasure far more intense than that kiss.” More? She wasn’t sure how much more she could take. “Do you want me to continue?”

The answer came out almost before she could rationalize it. “I… I do.” She slid her hands along his arms, feeling the nice muscles through the thin material of his shirt, and rested her hands on his shoulders. He entranced her with his smile once again as he continued, his warm fingers brushing up her sides as he pulled the shirt up. She obediently lifted her arms to help him take it off. He let the shirt fall somewhere on the grass and smiled at the sight before him, drawing another blush from her as he traced his finger down the strap and along the edge of the material of her bra, gliding lightly over the gentle swell of her breast. She stiffened again at feeling a warm gentle touch where she had never let anyone touch her before, but forced herself to relax and enjoy it. He seemed to know just how to make her squirm, and took great pleasure in it too. She looked away demurely, still surprised her body was reacting the way it was.

He traced his finger up her cleavage slowly, drawing a line up along her neck and across her jaw to her chin, tipping her face up to meet his gaze. “You would like me to do more wouldn’t you?” She nodded slightly, smiling. “But first you must do something for me.” She furrowed her brow curiously. What did he mean by that? He chuckled softly at her expression and took her hands in his, guiding them to the top button of his shirt. She grinned with equal parts anxiety and anticipation, her fingers fumbling with the buttons as she slowly unbuttoned them one by one, biting her lip as his own fingers nonchalantly wandered down to lace around her sides, feeling nice and warm against her bare skin. As the last button fell she hesitated, then reached up and gently pushed the shirt off his shoulders, letting it go to join her shirt. Her breathing quickened as she explored him, feeling slowly down his chest and abs.

He grinned. “That’s a good girl.” Then he leaned down and made her head spin by flicking the tip of his tongue along her cleavage. She shuddered and moaned softly, holding onto his shoulders as her knees wobbled under her. She tangled her fingers in his hair as his lips and tongue teased her skin, eventually wrapping around one strap and slowly pulling it down her shoulder, then doing the same to the other. Unsure of how to react but filled with desire, she kissed and nibbled at his neck as he had done with her. He tasted good too. His fingers flicked briefly behind her back and she felt her bra clasp fall open. She giggled, thinking of how often her friends complained that their boyfriends sometimes took forever to get that darn clasp open. She let the bra fall and felt her cheeks flush slightly as her breasts were revealed, almost covering them with her hands before remembering that she wanted them seen.

He kissed her briefly as he cupped her breasts in his hands, her nipples already stiffening both from the cool evening air and from anticipation. She moaned into the kiss as his gentle fingers slowly drew circles on her nipples. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling herself onto his hands. He withdrew his lips from hers again and slowly traced them down her neck, pausing to smile up at her as his lips just barely brushed against her nipple. Her breasts rose and fell quickly with her breathing, her body trembling slightly with anticipation, wanting to find out what else he could do for her with that wonderful mouth. Her nervous giggle turned into an elated sigh as his tongue slowly flicked her nipple, then mimicked the circular motions of his fingers with his tongue. Her fingers tangled in his hair, her head fell back, her eyes fluttered as he made her feel alive.

She whimpered softly as his lips wrapped around her nipple, tenderly sucking on it and lashing at it with his tongue, fondling her other breast with one hand as the other smoothed down her belly. She pressed herself against his lower hand, remembering the experience in the theatre and wanting more. Following his lead she felt down his body to find his belt buckle, keeping one arm wrapped around him for fear that she might faint. His hand covered hers and placed it back on his shoulder, causing her to eye him curiously. “Ladies first,” he said with a grin. She gasped as he caressed his way down to her hips, softly kissing down her belly. Was he going to kiss here there too? She watched his progression intently.

She arched her body against his lips as they softly pressed against her belly button and gasped as his darting tongue followed them. She was glad for his strong hands on her hips holding her up, allowing her to brace herself with one hand on his shoulder so she could reach over to twiddle her nipples between her fingers, copying the way he had touched her. He shifted his hands to rest one against her bottom and brush the other lightly between her legs, smiling up at her as her body reacted to his touch. He deftly unbuttoned and unzipped her pants in one swift motion, then slipped his fingers under the edge of her panties and pulled them and her pants down slowly, letting his touch linger on her long legs. She blushed profusely as she stood before him completely naked, the night air teasing all her sensitive spots.

His hands slowly moved up her legs, gently caressing her thighs before coming to rest on her hips. She smiled down at him and placed her hands on his, watching his every move, the sweat on her body glowing softly in the moonlight. He traversed her body with agonizing slowness. She tensed as he kissed the side of her knee. She gasped as he kissed her inner thigh. She whimpered softly with desire as he traced little circles with his tongue slowly towards her center. Finally his face hovered between her legs, pausing to enjoy her arousal. She twitched at the feather light touch of his lips against her slit as he asked her quietly, “Are you ready for your first orgasm Naomi?”

“Yes… please…” His teasing had brought her to the brink and she felt like she would explode if he didn’t let her orgasm soon. She inhaled sharply at the pleasure coursing through her as his warm tongue traced slowly up her virgin slit and then slowly back down. Her fingers tangled in his hair and she pressed his face between her legs, her whole body seemingly on fire as he licked up and down, moving a little deeper inside her with each pass. He used his soft lips to tenderly nibble the folds, triggering another incoherent outburst of encouragement. Then he ever so gently pressed his lips to her clit.

Her entire body writhed with pleasure from his touch, fireworks going off in her mind. Slowly he smoothed his tongue over her clit, back and forth, up and down. She moaned loudly, all thoughts gone from her mind save for his tongue. He then caressed her thigh briefly and brought his hand to her slit, where he began to gently glide his finger in and out of her. She held onto his shoulders, her nails digging into his skin slightly, shuddering as his finger moved within her. Then he added a second finger. Then a third. Her moans became even louder as he stroked a special spot on each pass, lighting up all of her senses. That must be the g-spot everyone talks about. She fought to stay standing as he pleasured her, his tongue swirling around her clit as his fingers slid deep inside her. Finally she experienced her first orgasm, convulsing as the pleasure washed through her like a wildfire. Gently he withdrew his tongue and fingers from her and rose to hold her in his strong arms. She wrapped her arms tight around him, nuzzling his neck and trying not to fall as her body quivered from her experience.

Ryan283
Ryan283
123 Followers
12