Tall Dark and Handsome

Story Info
He thinks he's taking her by force...but is he?
1.3k words
4.17
36k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched her as she looked left and then right before crossing the busy street. He was hidden back in the shadows of a doorway and she had no idea he was there. She was covered from head to toe in a dark green cloak, her face hid in the shadows of the hood. The cloak mostly hid her thin figure, but he knew every detail of her body. He followed her into the market and watched as she bought food to fill the basket that was hanging over her arm. He watched as she walked back to the small cottage just outside of town, and hid near a window to watch her as she put her purchases away. She had removed her cloak and was wearing a blue dress. It accented her small waist and clung to her chest, damp from the rain. She stood near the fire and ran her fingers through her long dark hair to dry it, and he watched her.

Later than night, long after she had gone to bed he was back in his small apartment in town. He lay in bed thinking of her body. He imagined himself touching her. His fingers slowly making their way from her hair down her neck, lightly stroking over her breast. He imagined her nipples becoming firm under his touch, and then his hand sliding further down to her legs, his fingers sliding between them. He could feel his cock harden as he imagined sliding one finger into her, and then another. "Soon," he thought to himself. "Soon I will have you in more ways then you could ever dream of."

******

Sabrina kept to herself as she made her way through the market. She could feel the stairs of the men and women on her as she walked. She knew there were very different thoughts running through the minds of the women from the minds of the men. She heard more then once the whispers between the women in the town, saying that she had often had married men secretly in her home, and the thoughts of the men wishing they were the ones she had. In reality Sabrina had never been with a man in her life. Her mother had died giving birth to her and her father had always guarded her very closely.

She was so much like her mother in her looks that her knew if he was not careful many men would take her before she was very old. Only since her father had died a few months ago had she started going into town to get food and supplies. No one knew where the money she had came from, and that simply festered the rumors that she was charging men to have sex with her. That was when he started watching her. First only in town and then after a few weeks he began to follow her home. It was about a month and he had a plan in his mind how he was going to bed her, and he was going to do it the next day.

*****

Sabrina walked out of her cottage the next morning and smiles at the bright sun. "It's about time you come out," she said softly as she walked to her garden. She spent most of the morning in her garden and in the late afternoon went into the cottage to wash up. She stood in her bathing room and lightly wiped the sponge in her hand over her arms and shoulders. She was unaware of the door to the cottage opening and closing softly. She walked to her closet and reached to select a dress when she felt his presence behind her.

Before she had a chance to turn his arms were around her. She opened her mouth to scream only to find a piece of cloth shoved into her mouth. Her body squirmed as he easily picked her up and laid her on her bed. It was the first chance she had to look at him as he stood back from her. Her eyes were wide with fear as she watched him. HE was taller than her. His hair was short and dark, his skin was tan as well. His eyes were a piercing blue and all she could think was how well built he looked. Not so much so that it strained his clothes, but enough that she was soon aware of the warm wetness between her legs.

Before she had a chance to jump from the bed his body was on top of hers. "How I have dreamed of this moment," he whispered, his face close to hers. She shivered hearing the lust in his voice. He made quick work of tying each of her wrists to either side of the headboard on her bed. He then stood back and just looked at her. Slowly he began to remove his clothes, his eyes never leaving hers. She watched him as he removed his shirt and then his pants. Her eyes widened again as his cock jumped forward at her. She began to struggle again as he slid next to her on the bed. His fingers ran slowly through her hair down her neck. She trembled as his hand cupped her breast and his thumb rubbed lightly over her nipple. She gasped into the cloth in her mouth and her eyes filled with tears.

"This could be as good for you as it will be for me you know," he whispered into her ear before lightly kissing her neck. She tried to pull away but he held her close. One hand around her waist the other continued to stroke her nipple. After a moment his lips closed around the other nipple and her suckled lightly at her breast. She moaned and tried to pull away, and he bit at her nipple making her cringe and a tear rolled down her cheek. He moved his hand along her stomach and her fingers lightly played with her pubic hair. She turned her head away from him and his fingers slid further, between the folds of her warm lips.

He smiles hearing her moan lightly and felt as she was already wet. He slid down and positioned himself between her legs, viewing something he knew no man ever had before. He parted her pussy lips with his fingers and let his tongue slide lightly between them. He smiles hearing her moan again. "See it's not as bad as you might think," he said before licking at her again.

He felt his cock harden between his legs and he ached to be inside her. He kissed back up her stomach to her breast licking the nipple lightly as he spread her legs with his hands. He turned her face back to his as he positioned his cock just outside her. He pulled the cloth from her moth and placed his mouth to hers at the same moment he thrush fast and hard into her quickly breaking through her maidenhead, she screamed into his mouth as he kissed her.

He held himself in her for a few moments before he began a slow thrust in and out of her. Sabrina said nothing to him as her fucked her, she just watched him. He kissed her neck and fingered her breast as he slid in and out of her and was surprised to feel her legs slide up and around his waist, her hips raising to meet his thrusts. He looked down at her, surprised as she looked back with as much lust as he felt.

He kissed her deeply plunging his tongue deep into her mouth matching his cock plunging deep into her. After a few more thrusts he felt her tighten and she began to moan loudly. He felt his own release drawing close and increased the speed of his thrusts. Sabrina felt her orgasm build and explode within her, at the same time the dark handsome stranger growled deeply and thrust hard one last time spilling his seed into her. He gasped falling on top of her and kissing her deeply again feeling her kiss him back. He lifted himself up and looked down at her.

She looked up at him somewhat expressionless. He brushed her cheek lightly with his fingers. "My name is Garet."