Tall German Goddess in Ottawa

Story Info
German Amazon falls for Haitian gentleman in Ontario.
2.1k words
3.16
15.8k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers

I don't know why every man I meet in the dating world wants me to dominate them. Just because I'm a six-foot-two, blonde-haired and green-eyed, athletically built Caucasian woman who gets called Amazon by onlookers at least once a day doesn't make me a dominatrix. I just want to make this painfully clear before we get started. My name is Hilda Von Rossbach and I was born in the City of Heidelberg, south-west Germany, and moved to the town of Ottawa, Ontario, a year ago. I am thirty six years old. I've always wanted to live in Canada and I'm thankful to make this lifelong dream of mine come true.

I come to Canada armed with a bachelor's degree in business from the University of Heidelberg and a Master's degree in finance from Suffolk University in Boston, Massachusetts. I've done my research on Canada and the only educational institutions they respect are North American. A lot of people from Europe, Africa and Asia are dismayed to find out that their college and university degrees are worth nothing in Canada. Canadians are not a very open-minded bunch. They're deeply frightened of people from the outside world and what we can do. So if you're a professional with a college/university degree from outside Canada, get ready to deal with their xenophobic bullshit while looking for work.

Lucky for me I have dual German/American citizenship along with an American university degree. Otherwise I think I would have a tougher time finding work in the City of Ottawa. I had a good time living and studying in New England and I honestly miss the place but I couldn't find work in the City of Boston that's why I moved to Ottawa. I fell in love with the Capital region of Canada, and began working for the National Capital Commission as a financial analyst. Canada is beautiful, it's the behavior of some of the people that irks me. Nevertheless, I came here for a reason and stuck to my plans.

I found myself a nice three-bedroom apartment not far from downtown Ottawa in the Saint Laurent Area. It's within walking distance from a local shopping center, and it's conveniently sandwiched between a local supermarket, nearby restaurants and public transportation. I drive a Honda Accord, so I don't have to put up with bullshit from OC Transpo like hundreds of thousands of people in the City of Ottawa who use the buses and train daily. My licence plates still say Massachusetts Spirit of America. I miss Boston so much it's not even funny. I was mad as hell when I found out that two assholes from Chechnya unleashed hell on peaceful Boston during the 117th Boston Marathon in 2013. I'm glad one of them is six feet under and the other is in custody. I honestly think that someday, the democratic nations of the world are going to have to unite against radical Islam because the Muslims seem to hate anyone who doesn't follow their religion or their insane way of life.

I am a proud Christian woman and would never convert to another religion. Not even at gunpoint. Once I found myself a job and a place to stay I began looking for a proper church. I visited a Greek Orthodox Church and a Roman Catholic Church and found them stuffy and boring. To me, a church should be lively. I grew up in a very diverse part of Germany. There were lots of Somalis, Turks, Chinese, Arabs and Hindus in the area of Heidelberg where I used to live. I had a lot of friends among the minority communities. The only problem I had with any of them was their refusal to respect the German values of secular government, religious freedom, women's rights and civil rights.

The biggest troublemakers among the immigrants living in my beautiful homeland of Germany are the Muslims. I swear, if you hear about an honor killing, or a person getting killed over a religious discussion, it's never a Chinese Buddhist guy or a Hindu person who's responsible. It's always a guy with a name like Ahmed, Abdul or Mohammed. It's eerie. I think that if we're not careful we're going to have Sharia Law in western Europe and that's not frigging cool. I don't think anyone who follows Sharia Law can respect the laws of Western countries. It's like asking a snake to go vegetarian. It's simply not going to happen because it's not who or what they are. The current leader of Germany, Chancellor Angela Merkel is finally waking up. Germany needs to stand up to the Muslim immigrants that are tearing our society apart from within. If we're not careful, we will be overrun, mark my words.

I came to the City of Ottawa looking for a fresh start in every way. When I left my homeland of Germany, I left behind a lot of baggage, in more ways than one. I was engaged to this charming Lebanese guy named Alexander Suleiman. He was born in the City of Berlin to Lebanese Maronite Christian immigrant parents. You should have seen him. Tall, dark and handsome. We met at the University of Heidelberg and just clicked. We dated for four years, lived together, went to church together and even planned on getting hitched. Then Alexander did the unthinkable. Shocking both his Maronite Christian relatives and me, he converted to Islam, changed his name to Ali Suleiman, and started pressuring me to convert as well. I dumped him, and he began stalking me. I had to get the police involved to get him to leave me alone. I sure as hell hope our paths don't cross again. He is not the man I fell in love with. Now he's one of them.

There are times when I miss Alexander but I had to move on, you know? One day, while walking around Confederation Park in Ottawa, I met the man destined to change my life forever. Gerald Saint-Joseph, an immigrant from the island of Haiti. The sight of this six-foot-four, broad-shouldered and dark-skinned Caribbean stud took my breath away. Wearing a blue T-shirt and red running shorts, he looked pretty damn good. I later run into him at the Tim Horton's inside the nearby Rideau Shopping Center where he went for his morning coffee, and we ended up talking. Gerald and I exchanged numbers that morning, and when he asked me to go to the movies with him two days later, I was all smiles.

From our first date at the Silver City movie theater, I knew that Gerald was something else. He was a bit younger than me at thirty-two, but I was so smitten that I didn't mind. Born in the City of Cap-Haitien, Haiti, he moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, nine years ago. He studied for his bachelor's in economics at Carleton University, got his MBA from the Sprott School of Business, and ended up working for the Canadian Revenue Agency. Hmmm. We had a lot in common. Two foreign-born intellectuals thriving in a Canadian town that puts the X in xenophobic. How cool was that? At the end of the movie portion of our date, we went to Saint Laurent for some Chinese food and then he gave me a kiss goodnight. I definitely wanted to see him again!

Gerald and I began seeing each other regularly, going to movies and restaurants together. He took me to the National Gallery of Canada, and the Museum of Nature. He also shared some of his personal story with me after I told him about my Lebanese ex-fiance Alexander Suleiman breaking my heart by converting to Islam and trying to force me to join him. Gerald told me about Shari, the daughter he has with Melody Tremblay, a French-Canadian woman he met at Carleton University. They were together for four years, and she got pregnant. He proposed to her on the doorstep of the church they both attended, and she turned him down. She still had a daughter by him, though. Gerald showed me pictures of a curly-haired, caramel-skinned little angel that looked so much like him. I smiled at the pic. So cute. I was kind of surprised that it took Gerald so long ( two months ) for him to tell me about his daughter and ex-girlfriend but hey, men are strange creatures. Nevertheless, I continued seeing him. Everyone's got a past, I guess.

I promised myself that I wouldn't go to bed with a guy without some sort of connection between me and him. That's why I made Gerald wait two and a half months before giving up the goods, as they say. I'm happy to say that he was worth the wait. The sexy Haitian-Canadian stud made sweet love to me for hours. First we got naked in his Barrhaven townhouse, and he laid me on his living room couch. Spreading my legs, he licked my pussy so good he had me squirming and moaning. I leaned back and relaxed as my sexy ebony stud went to work on me, twisting his fingers inside my cunt while his tongue teased my clitoris oh so nicely.

I cried out in pleasure as Gerald's magic fingers and tongue brought me to a shuddering orgasm which wracked my body in the most pleasurable way possible. I twisted and turned on the couch, crying out and moaning happily. I took a moment to recover, then returned the favor. I knelt before Gerald and grabbed his dick. His cock was both long and thick, and also uncircumcised. I found that reassuring. Like I said before, I'm not into Muslim guys. Gerald ran his hands through my long blonde hair as I sucked his cock and stroked his balls gently. It was my first time going down on a Black man and I must say I liked it. Love the way he smells and tastes. When he came, I happily drank all of his manly seed. Hot and salty, that's what Gerald's sperm tasted like.

My sexy ebony stud then took me to the bedroom, and made sweet love to me. Taking command Gerald put me on all fours, and gave my pale bottom a bare-handed spanking. I've been told I've got a nice ass before but hearing that from a man who's a connoisseur of female bottoms made me smile. Gerald pulled my hair and spanked me, and promised me he would do things to my ass I'd never imagined before. I love it when men are dominant in the bedroom. Most guys I've been with are intimidated by my height, my Teutonic good looks, and my intellect and educational level. Not Gerald. He was all man, all the time.

That's why I completely yielded to him in the bedroom and let him have his way with me. He rolled a condom on his big cock, and slid it into my pussy. I love getting fucked from behind. Gerald pulled my hair and smacked my ass as he slammed his dick into my cunt. I screamed passionately as he fucked me real good, slamming me hard like I'd never been fucked before. For hours on end we fucked all over this place. We went into the bathroom, turned on the shower, and fucked under the warm water. At one point he had me bent over the kitchen counter, and he fucked me in the ass using butter as lubricant. It wasn't easy getting his thick cock up my asshole but through my patience and lots of lube, we got it in there. Ladies, if you've never been fucked in the ass before you should definitely give it a try. The feel of Gerald's dick up my ass as he thrust his fingers into my pussy is one that I'll never forget. Honestly, I lost track of how many times I came that night.

The next morning found Gerald and I in bed together, naked, soaked in our juices and happy as can be. I think I could fall in love with this man, and not just because he's sexy and knows his way around the female body. I like how I feel when I'm around him. Gerald makes me feel safe. Also, he appreciates me for who I am. To a lot of people, I'm many things that I am not simply because of how I look. Yes, there are downsides to being tall, blonde and gorgeous in North America, believe it or not. I've discovered them, and they weren't pleasant, that's why I'm happy I found someone who cherishes and accepts me for me. I think Gerald might be the one for me, guys. I don't want to jinx it so I'll keep my fingers crossed. Wish me luck. Peace.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers