Talla's Temple Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xtorch
xtorch
1,651 Followers

She had little time to think of such things. After taking care of her first four rings in just under an hour, the boys had become scarce. There were only so many, and they got tired after coming. That meant that the girls had to go deeper into the city to hunt up enough boys. Of the last four boys, three of them had already helped Initiate another girl that night, but Talla managed to get them going again by talking to them seductively and telling them where she'd let them come.

So the next three boys, the tough ones, were all privileged to ejaculate between her legs. She made sure that some of their semen landed inside her lips and some on the outside. She could have used any of them for any of the three rings of Sweetness.

She'd left the hardest one for the last. All eight of the rings she'd done so far were acquired by having semen ejaculated on the front of her body. For the last one, she'd have to jerk the boy's penis while it was behind her back and somehow aim it so that it hit where she needed it to.

She considered these things as she stood under the shower, rinsing off her semen coated labia. The last boy she'd caused to ejaculate had quite sticky semen which had dried quickly. It was nowhere near as difficult as getting Zhair'lo's semen out of her hair had been, but it was still annoying. It distracted her only momentarily as she jumped out of the path of the water and ruthlessly dried herself off. The flesh on her chest and genitals was red from the repeated thorough cleaning and rough drying it had been through these past hours.

Donning her white clothes, she ran for the door. She traced the now familiar path to the gate and dashed in to the street. It was getting late and properly beribboned boys were getting hard to find. Each time she went out, she had to run farther and farther to find one of them. The sun was long down. Older men were going in for their late meals and the younger ones, who were apprenticed to them, were following. She expected it would take a while to find the last boy she needed and time was of the essence. She had looked at the rings on the other girls' closets and noticed that someone else already had eight rings, but none had yet finished. She had a chance to finish first and therefore choose her Discipline.

As she ran, she considered her options should she win. They had studied a little on the value of the various Disciplines, and it was obvious from the instructors' attitudes that the Division of Sweetness was most valued, especially the Discipline of Within. The power to contract one's vagina in the trained powerful strokes of a Within girl carried with it political strength. Of the last eight Goddesses, five had come from Sweetness, four of which had started out in Within. The others came from Lips, Point and, the one extreme oddity, Iron. Talla had decided to study the history of the Temple and discover exactly how it was that a minor Discipline like Iron could yield a Goddess. Meanwhile, she had developed a taste, while in class, to get in to Sweetness – and Within if possible. That way lay the straightest route to power in the Temple.

But something had changed. She had seen Zhair'lo staring at her breasts and something had clicked. The statues had given her the same feeling. Within might give one political power, but who could tell from the outside? An Endowment girl: now there was notoriety. How would Zhair'lo react if her chest weren't flat? If instead of counting ribs, she amassed a little size?

Her mind had wandered again, and so had her body. She stepped up her pace, getting up to a speed that would tire her out if she didn't cut back soon. She could hear some talking, lots of voices. She ran around a corner and found a low building that was torch lit from the inside. There were a lot of deep, male voices emanating from within. Perhaps there would be a boy of the right age as well. She meant only to peek inside to see if there were any such, but a rumbling voice called out to her.

"Who's that there?"

She stepped out in to the doorway shyly.

"Talla, sir," she replied meekly.

Those gathered turned to look at her. There were several men and boys of different ages casually lounging around a small fire at the centre of the room. As they turned their bodies, some of the fire light shone on her.

"What are you doing out of the Temple this late at night?"

"My Initiation, sir," she responded meekly, squinting in to the firelight as her eyes quested for a blue ribbon.

"I see," the man said. Then he turned aside and spoke to someone else, "Go with her boy, and put on your ribbon."

The boy in question clearly didn't like wearing a ribbon in his hair, even if it was the rule. He pulled the ribbon out of his belt and stuck it haphazardly in his unkempt mane. Talla estimated that he was a bit older than she. That should have meant experience, which ought to bode well for her purposes, but she couldn't fathom the reason for his lack of enthusiasm.

She took him by the hand, nevertheless, and starting running back towards the Temple. "What's your name?" she called back over her shoulder.

"Zo'kar," he said, devoid of any emotion.

"Come on," she encouraged. "It's a race, you know."

"Yeah."

She stopped running and looked at him with a confused frown.

"Is something wrong? How come you're not excited?" Except that she could see from the bulge in his clothing that he was in fact a little excited.

He shrugged.

"Have you ever done this before?" she asked.

"Once," he replied sluggishly.

"Just once?" she asked, "But you're more than old enough."

He muttered something that might have been a confirmation.

"So how come just once? Did you just have your birthday?" It didn't make any sense unless he'd just become old enough to wear the ribbon. Had he just turned eighteen? Initiations must go on fairly frequently and there were only so many boys in the right age group. Simple arithmetic said that the average boy had to do nine Initiations to make the numbers balance out.

"Look, just find someone else," he said, turning away.

"No, wait," she grabbed him by the belt and pulled him back to her, pressing their bodies together. Their noses touched and he finally and somewhat resentfully made eye contact with Talla.

"It's late. It's hard to find boys. Please, help me." It was funny to have to beg like that. She was sure the Temple women never begged for sex from their partners. Why was she begging for this? It all had the feeling of being faintly improper.

He was unconvinced and she couldn't figure out his unwillingness. "Come on," she pleaded, "I'll make you come on me." He twitched at this comment, blinking and staring at the ground beside them.

"You can try," he said, the resignation apparent in his voice.

"What?"

"The last one couldn't."

"Oh." Oh! So that was the source of his reluctance.

"Maybe she just sucked at hand jobs."

This won a partial smile and snort from him.

"Let me try, okay?" she asked again, "Please? I'm sure I can do better."

He shrugged, perhaps encouraged, and shifted his weight toward her and toward the Temple.

"Let's go," she said.

This time he ran willingly rather than dragging her down as before.

"What's your name?" he asked.

"Talla."

"Talla," he repeated.

"Yeah," she said between breaths, "I've only got one more to go and my Initiation is all done."

"I'm your last one? What's it mean when you're done?"

"Then I'm a full member of the Temple," she replied, "And I get to pick my Discipline. The best Disciplines go to the fastest girls. Here we are."

The special gates beckoned. They darted beneath the low arch with Talla pulling Zo'kar along brutally. "Hurry, hurry," she said. She knew that rushing him could be bad, especially considering his peculiar situation. But she wanted to win, gods damn it.

They entered the Initiation temple and Zo'kar paused in trepidation. Don't have a fit on me now, she thought and pulled him past the statues. Just across from her own closet, there was another closet with eight rings already marked and the curtain closed. She was in a dead heat with some girl in there.

As she pulled her curtain across the doorway she spoke to him. "Just try to relax and let me take care of it. Okay?"

She tried to keep her voice soothing to relax him as she slipped out of her clothes. Next went his own pants and shirt. She tried not to let any expression show on her face as she realized how unready he was as compared to the previous boys.

No problem, she thought, they taught us how to handle this. Just bring him around nicely, It can be done. That other girl just didn't know what she was doing, that's all.

She started teasing and testing.

Would this work? Would she fail like that other girl?

No she wouldn't.

His body responded.It responded to Talla just fine.

"Attaboy," she said as softly as she could.

The words from one of her teachers came back to her. "Caress him with your voice as well as your body."

"Now I want you to get big and hard for me..."

She looked up to see that his eyes were closed as she brought him around.

It was going to be less work than she'd thought.

"Zo'kar, Zo'kar," she murmured, "I need you to come all over my ass, okay?"

This was going to be difficult.

She turned and crouched before him, putting her butt just below the level of his erect penis. He was swelling quickly. He would pop just as fast as the others.

"That's it," she said as she stroked him. "You're good and hard now. Shoot all over my ass."

No question. It was working.

"Please, please, please," she begged him. "Whenever you're ready, just go ahead."

She was so close to winning. So close.

He grunted and gasped. She couldn't see what was happening, but she felt it. She felt his penis twitching and she felt liquid sliding down between her cheeks.

"Yes!" she encouraged him, "yes, keep it up. Get it right in there."

She milked out every last drop until he fell away from her and sat on the small bench.

"Quick, pull up your pants," she said.

He had relaxed for a moment, elated and relieved that he managed to perform, but jerked back to attention and pulled on his pants.

Talla yanked the curtain back and rang the gong.

Shanata was there to examine her. Talla turned her back and looked over her shoulder for approval. Shanata nodded.

"Saved the hardest one for last, I see. Good work."

Talla was elated. She had won the Contest ... or had she?

Across the way was Natta, standing in front of her open closet. Nine rings adorned the pegs there. Natta herself was naked and standing proudly, even with semen coating her face.

"Second place," Shanata confirmed, "Do not wash until all is done."

That seemed odd, but she supposed it must be part of the tradition somehow. She would probably have to wait, with cooling semen dripping down her legs, until all of her fellows were done.

Arlia came in next, dragging a boy in to her closet. There was nothing for Talla to do but watch as Shanata took down Zo'kar's name and escorted him out the door. She had failed to win her Initiation, but she knew she'd done a good thing for Zo'kar. That's what the Temple was for, wasn't it? That was her understanding and her only consolation.

It was only moments later that Arlia's gong rang out and her curtain was shifted aside.

Arlia's face was splattered with semen. Talla wondered about that. She had done Tight last because it was inconvenient. Would most other girls do Facial last for reasons of decency? She'd been concentrating so hard on winning that she'd barely thought about taking semen in her face. Well, they'd have to stand there with it drying on their faces. It made her feel a lot less uncomfortable with her own predicament.

"Third place," Shanata announced.

Sila followed, taking fourth place with her semen-coated face.

Of the six remaining girls, all but one did her Facial last. That one chose, as Talla had, to do Tight last.

The ninth and tenth places were in a dead heat, jerking away at their boys, not wanting to repeat. Their names were Atani and Rela. It was Atani who rang her gong first, only seconds before Rela. Both stepped out, faces streaked with semen. Atani was triumphant, Rela chagrined.

Once the boys were gone, Shanata stood before them.

"You have been given your ranks," she said, "from one to ten. You will choose your Disciplines based on this order. Rela, you will not have to repeat."

Rela looked up at this, hopeful.

"That is a deception we play upon Virgins to motivate them," Shanata explained as if she found the rationale very dubious. "It is a long standing tradition."

There was a great deal of relief at this pronouncement and not just from Rela. There was a good deal of camaraderie among the girls, mostly fostered by their collectively punished rears.

"Now you will be allowed to choose your Disciplines," Shanata said. With that, Maksa stepped forward with a small case which she laid on the small altar. She opened it and stepped back.

"In this case are the medallions of the Disciplines which currently have openings," she said. "You may choose any of the ten. It will be yours to keep, though you will not wear it often. Name your choice and I will place your medallion over your head."

The ten naked girls moved forward eagerly to gawk at the white ribbons and the gold medallions. They knew the symbols by heart. Talla looked for the three vertical lines that represented Within and found them encased in the downward pointed triangle that represented Sweetness. She noted with some disappointment that there was only a single medallion with the Within markings.

She didn't know it then, but she learned later that there was only ever one place in Within offered at any Initiation.

Next to it were two medallions, one each for Lips and Pussy. On the second row were the medallions for Endowment. Talla only began to examine them when Shanata spoke.

"Natta," she said, "you may choose first."

Was there really any question?

Not for Natta and she spoke without hesitation.

"I choose Within."

Shanata lifted the medallion from the case and carefully put its ribbon over Natta's head so as not to get it soiled. She stood, proud and naked but for the gold triangle and the semen on her face.

"Talla, you may choose now."

It should have been a foregone conclusion: go with Pussy or Lips. Neither was actually Within, but being in the Division of Sweetness gave a girl a closer shot at getting the valuable Within upgrades. The girls had all seen the upgrade patterns for the lower ranks. They knew that they wouldn't be allowed to get any upgrades outside of their Divisions until they reached fourth rank. Being in Sweetness gave them a shot at Within by second rank.

But Talla could not rid herself of the image of Zhair'lo, his eyes glued to her tiny breasts. There were practical considerations like the advancement of her career in the Temple. But there were emotional concerns, too. She didn't understand it fully, but she knew that she loved the way he gazed at her. She wanted that attention from every male she met, but especially him.

It warred inside her, the decision between the achievement her victory had earned her and the desire of her heart.

The other girls were eagerly waiting for her decision, wondering what would be left to them. She had a sinking feeling that she would regret whatever choice she made. It would be reckless and impulsive to throw away the opportunity of her lifetime. Lips or Pussy would give her a shot at greatness; a leg up to power and opportunity.

But Endowment. That would make her happy.

"I choose Endowment," she said, "I mean Abundance."

The women often used the name of that particular Division to refer to its most prominent Discipline and the new Initiates had picked up the habit from their elders.

Shanata raised her eyebrows in surprise and then smiled as if someone had given her a gift. She lifted the Medallion from the case and held it before Talla. The symbol for Endowment was a circle. The symbol for Abundance was a pair of semi circles, side by side like tea cups, within the larger circle of Endowment.

"Welcome to my Discipline," Shanata said as she lowered the medallion over Talla's head. Shanata was an Acolyte. She had had seven upgrades to the size of her breasts. Would Talla's ever grow so large? What would it be like to bare those to Zhair'lo? She caught her breath. The decision was made. She felt no regret. Only relief. She had followed her heart and chosen right.

So wrapped up was she that she didn't notice Arlia choosing Lips and receiving her medallion.

Sila went next and, to everyone's surprise, chose Iron. It was a surprising choice, but the rest of the girls were too afraid that commenting might be construed as poor etiquette.

It made the next girl happy, though, because she was able to take Pussy, the last opportunity to get in to Sweetness.

There were two medallions for Point, which were taken next by two girls named Lara and Salee. None were offered in Strength – the third Discipline of Endowment that worked on the firmness of the breasts and the muscles of the chest.

The last medallions were from Form: one for Facial and two for Tight – the latter going to Atani and Rela, who had apparently raced each other for nothing but bragging rights.

"The choices have been made," Shanata said. "Now you will go forward with your lives, to serve your Temple, your Goddess and the people of Gern."

xtorch
xtorch
1,651 Followers
12