Talla's Temple Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xtorch
xtorch
1,651 Followers

This moment was different. It was desperate, but so much more helpless. She didn't know what to do. There had been no instruction about this. She hadn't known that women did this with each other. What should she be doing?

Should she be doing something for Tina?

'... and you can see to me, too,' Tina had said.

Afterwards, or at the same time? Her hands felt useless, tucked there against her stomach as Tina plied at her.

She reached back with one hand, over Tina's arm, to touch the other girl's spine.

Somewhere, something was beginning to hum.

Tina was getting rougher now. Sensing Talla's rising desire, she began pinching her nipples and pushing more deeply in to her genitals. Her lips separated like a wet field surrendering to a plough. Talla's hand meanwhile quested downward, cupping Tina's cheek to pull her in more closely.

Two of Tina's fingers, thick with Talla's juices, prodded at her entrance.

It had been too much, that beautiful penis ensconced between her breasts, throbbing in her mouth. That beautiful thing, begging for her make it come, begging her to take it -- not across her tongue but deep within. She wanted it in inside her. She wanted Tina's fingers inside her, but those fingers just couldn't reach.

The humming was a song now, inside her head, a melody growing ever louder.

She could take no more slowness. She twisted her body round, rolling herself to face Tina, naked breast to naked breast. Sweat across her brow and out of breath, only her eyes could beg the more experienced girl to continue.

Tina smiled, not quite able to draw a full breath either, and hugged her tightly. It tingled where the flesh of their breasts met over the inconsequential fabric of the silk top. The most upgraded parts of their bodies would always be sexual centres. That's just how it was. And pressing the bounty of their Abundance one against the other was generating some strange sensation ...

Tina planted a light kiss on Talla's forehead and her fingers once again found their way to Talla's entrance. This time, they plunged inside -- first two, then three.

Impaled, Talla could only close her eyes and thrust against the intrusion.

She opened her eyes.

No, she could no more. Tina was so kind; so gentle. She could do for Tina what Tina was doing for her. Her free hand found it's way down between their bodies, touching the uppermost split of Tina's lips.

The song was becoming a harmony. Talla had heard this before, though the tune was different.

Tina was wet. She was so wet that Talla could already feel her juices on the outside. Tina let out a soft sigh as one of Talla's fingers found its way between her lips and nudged her clitoris.

...

"Hah!" someone shouted inside her mind.

It was Tina.

"Beautiful," she seemed to say, struck with the wonder of it.

Where Sila had been afraid of punishment and Zhair'lo had been panicked by sheer inexperience, Tina was greeting it with childlike glee.

She slid herself behind Tina's eyes, in to Tina's body, and felt the way the other girl moved her fingers in and out. Drifting slowly back to her own body, she pushed her own digits up in to Tina's vagina. She did it slowly, sensing as she did so the way Tina wanted it done. She felt Tina's pleasure at the penetration.

And all the while she basked in Tina's amazement, radiating like a song being sung in to her soul.

It struck her to wonder what her breasts would feel like in another's hand, but there was no way to speak. She tried to call out to Tina, to say, "Cup my breast", but was met with a sense of denial. They were snuggled so tightly together that only one hand was free to do it and that was the one that was working between her legs.

So she drifted in to Tina's body and tried to get her to remove that busy hand. But it was to no avail. The fingers that were stroking her towards orgasm were locked where they were.

Tina pulled back, knowing somehow what Talla wanted to feel, and looked in her eyes. It was dizzying, doing that; looking in to the eyes of someone when you could see it from both points of view.

"New!" Tina seemed to shout in excitement.

There weren't words, though. They couldn't speak. It was only the mesh now.

"New?"

"Very new," was the reply as Tina's eyes narrowed and pierced her. "Never before."

Their breasts had come apart though their fingers were fast in place. Talla looked down at those disobedient fingers, buried inside each other.

"Mesh," Tina called out, her eyes alight. "Unbreakable."

But she knew what Talla wanted and, as awkward as it was, the mesh demanded it of her. So she withdrew her hand from around Talla's shoulders, curled it up against her own body, and took hold of one of Talla's breasts.

An incoherent groan of pleasure came from Talla's throat and was echoed back from Tina.

Talla drifted in to Tina's body and immersed herself in the texture and softness of her own breast in her sister's hand. She directed Tina to squeeze, which was done without hesitation or awareness of where the command had originated. It was enough to say that the mesh wanted it and so it was done.

Enraptured, both girls began to stroke each other with more vigour. Tina's grasp on her oh-so-sensitive breast became tighter, harsher -- even painfully so. Her thumb started to prod at Talla's nipple, stretching it out of place.

Talla's eyes crossed and she became blind as orgasm approached.

A hammer struck her between her thighs. She couldn't localize it. It was inside her vagina; it was outside her lips; it was on her clitoris. It was a crashing drum that drove her fingers deeper in to Tina's wet tunnel. No, those were Tina's fingers inside her vagina ... she had lost track of who was who.

The thunder fired from her to her sister and she felt the other girl's orgasm, her involuntary pelvic thrusts as the same hammer hit her even harder, right at the base of her spine.

Suddenly two bodies were frozen as every muscle in each of them locked itself in place. Tina's hand clenched Talla's breast in a death grip as their flesh was battered by the hammering of the orgasm that bounced between them. Back and forth it went, faster and faster, pounding at the insides of one paralysed girl then the other until it was a blur that pushed them both in to unconsciousness.

-----==================----

The Sorceress of Abundance caught her Queen's eye and jerked her head to indicate something at the door. The Queen turned around to see one of her Disciples being escorted by a girl in white.

"Shanata, Highness," the girl announced quietly.

"Thank you, Naia," the Queen replied. "That will be all for the evening."

"Thank you, Highness," the girl replied before gratefully curtsying her way out.

"Highness, you called for me?" Shanata asked, all business.

There was no messing with this woman. She must have started with a body built like a brick wall in the first place. On top of that, she had taken all the Strength upgrades she could instead of the Point ones that most favoured. Then, when offered upgrades in other Divisions, she had taken as many in Form as she could and the minimum in Sweetness. Women who preferred Form over Sweetness just weren't worth messing with. It meant a penchant for rules and order before power and advancement.

Even a Queen, with her vastly superior level of upgrades, could feel a bit uncomfortable in that unbalanced presence.

"Could you tell Us what happened in the Chamber this evening?" she asked, quite formally.

"Of course, Highness," Shanata replied calmly. "Which part?"

This startled even the Queen, causing her to make a motion very much like a hiccup.

"Your upgrade of Eletta," the Sorceress of Abundance put in. "Did you not hear?"

"No, Mistress," Shanata replied, perplexed. "It succeeded, of course?"

"It was a double upgrade, dear," the Queen said softly.

Shanata thought about this only for a heartbeat.

"No, Highness," she said.

It wasn't defiance or argument. It wasn't insubordinate or irrational. It contained no anger or wounded pride or any of the hundreds of other emotions that it might have contained had it come from someone else. It was spoken as a simple statement of fact. In that odd manner that Shanata had of speaking -- and in spite of the difference in rank -- there was nothing offensive about her denial.

"No?"

"No," Shanata confirmed in that same, even tone. "I only delivered one upgrade, Highness."

The Queen didn't even know how to react to that. Neither did the Sorceress of Abundance. So it was Point who spoke first.

"Pril?" she said. "Show her the chart."

Pril, a full Officer, couldn't believe Shanata's attitude, nor her success in getting away with it. So she came forward quietly and handed the Chamber's record sheet to Shanata.

"The measurement is here, sister," Pril said, pointing to Eletta's portion of the sheet. With her eyes, she tried to warn Shanata that she ought to tread carefully. It was the least she could do, considering their relationship.

Shanata gave it a glance and handed it back to Pril.

"The physician has made an error," Shanata replied, her confidence unperturbed. "Either she measured incorrectly or she measured the wrong person."

This was getting a bit thick, even considering Shanata's steady demeanour.

"Shanata," Abundance said in her most reassuring voice. "You must understand that there is no punishment, nor any stigma attached to this situation. Double upgrades are not that unusual."

Shanata dipped her head once in a nod of understanding, but said nothing further.

The Queen stared at Shanata a moment, not quite aghast, but rather stupefied by her junior's attitude. The woman was an Acolyte, four ranks away yet from Perfection, and had the gall to act this confident of herself in front of those who held Perfection?

"We will have her re-examined on the morrow," the Queen said. "That will be all."

"Highness. Mistresses," Shanata acknowledged her superiors with a bow. She turned on her heel and walked out.

When she had left, the Queen turned aside to the Sorceress of Abundance, looking over the woman's shoulder from as close as their respective chests allowed.

"What an odd woman," she whispered without making eye contact.

It wasn't quite an accusation. There was just a vague implication that, a Sorceress being responsible for her Disciples, perhaps this particular Sorceress might wish to speak with her junior. The Sorceress looked slightly uncomfortable and grimaced in acknowledgement of her superior's suggestion.

"Like as not, Highness," she replied in the same quiet whisper, "her confidence is entirely warranted. Her record for upgrades is flawless. On top that, she is our strongest liaison to Form when it comes to matters of Protocol."

The Queen grimaced, unknown thoughts dancing behind her eyes.

"Indeed," was all she said.

Her mind was already on something else.

-----==================----

It was much too soon to wake up.

And she was in the wrong place.

Talla had heard a door creak open and it forced her to consciousness. Bleary eyed in the struggling torchlight, she tried to rouse herself. She was comfortable -- physically at least. She was in a warm embrace, her head tucked against the bare, smooth chest of another.

Another? It was Tina, also slowly coming around, who held her. Tina's breasts, smaller than hers but still ample and soft, made a cushion for her cheek.

Someone else was in the room.

That person, a girl in a silver embroidered white dress, glanced at Talla and let out a breath at the sight. It wasn't indignation, at least. Maybe derision.

"This was a room for two, last I checked," she said with a sigh.

"Y'ris," Tina mumbled. She sat up very slowly. "Sorry."

Y'ris shrugged.

"S'alright," she replied with a smile. "I had a pretty good night. One of those warrior types."

Tina's breasts bounced in to Talla's view as the older girl finally got herself upright. Y'ris was slipping out of her dress.

Y'ris would be a Neophyte like Tina, or she wouldn't be in this room. A quick glance as she leaned over to slid her outfit past her knees told Talla all she needed to know: three upgrades in Point and probably one each in Abundance and Strength.

"But really," Y'ris eyed Talla as she slipped out of her dress, "you shouldn't be caught sleeping here."

Talla sat up suddenly at that. Her heart started racing.

"It's not a big deal," Tina tried to assuage her fear.

"No," Talla said. "It's okay. I'll get going."

"It'd be a bigger deal in Form," Y'ris, now quite naked, warned. "There are rules."

Tina, also naked, put her hands on her hips.

"Are you going to report us?" she asked.

"No," Y'ris said, indignant. "I'm just saying. Don't let some hard-ass from Strength catch you."

It was an odd thing to say, given that Tina's Discipline was Strength.

"I'll just go," Talla said. "I should go anyway."

She was uncomfortably aware of the tension she had created between the two other girls. She hadn't even known that there was any rule against what she and Tina had done.

She stood, a bit queasy, and felt her breasts moving too freely.

"Oh, gods. My clothes," she said frantically.

"It's alright," Tina said, trying to soothe her. "You can borrow these for when you go out tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?"

"You're Serving tomorrow," Tina said. "Just bring my clothes back some other day, alright?"

Talla nodded without looking either of the Neophytes in the eye.

"I'll go. I should really go."

She rushed out the door.

"No, wait -" Tina called out, trying to stop her.

But Tina was naked and Talla knew that she wouldn't run out in to the street without any clothes on. Whatever rules Tina might be willing to break to relieve sexual frustration, the punishment for public nudity was just far too severe to risk.

Talla didn't stop running until she reached her apartment.

*

Thank you for all of your comments and encouragement, both private and public. I'll endeavour to keep the chapters coming more quickly, as summer vacation is over.

Cheers,

Xav.

xtorch
xtorch
1,651 Followers