Talla's Temple Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xtorch
xtorch
1,656 Followers

That is, unless she counted Zo'kar.

And she'd cured him, hadn't she? Didn't she have a lot more at her disposal, both in skill and body, than she did when she'd met Zo'kar?

So Shen was spooked, somewhat like Zo'kar, and she'd just have to treat him that way. No problem.

Step one: get him undressed. The shirt could stay on, but the shortened pants had to go. Easy enough. She smiled at him before sliding down to kneel at his feet. The laces were a bit tight, but she got them undone and slid his pants down to the floor.

No, he definitely wasn't ready.

"Do you remember your last upgrade?" she asked, looking up in to his eyes.

"Sort of," he said, somewhat sheepishly as he looked aside.

"Look at me," she said.

The moment their eyes met, she did it, taking the whole of his barely aroused penis in to her mouth in one gulp.

He gasped and his eyes lost focus. She honestly felt that he'd have fallen over if he hadn't been supported by the bed.

Blood rushes in, the teachers had told her, causing the male member to swell and stiffen.

She could almost feel the rushing of the blood and the beating of his heart as the penis in her mouth grew in reaction to the swirling of her tongue. In the brief moments when he could open his eyes, he found her staring right back at him. Then he would lose focus again.

"Gods," he murmured.

She had to rise off her knees now. The whole of his penis wouldn't fit in her mouth and it was pointing above the horizontal. It pleased Talla to see that her manipulations were working so well. She'd brought him from disinterest to arousal in good order. A woman of the Temple ought to be proud of her abilities.

She could work several inches of him with her tongue and so used her hands to work the base of his shaft and cup his testicles.

He groaned.

Well and good. He was getting closer to the place where she wanted him. She pulled her mouth away for just a moment, not relenting from her hand work.

"I want you really hard," she whispered with a pout. "Make it really hard for me."

That wasn't a put on. It was honesty. There was nothing like working a guy over like this to bring her around. Her sole experience at Priming had taught her that.

Shen looked down at her and opened his mouth as if he were about to speak, but she was already sliding him back in to her mouth. When she looked back up in to his eyes, she saw a look of panic there.

What? Why would he be -?

She should have realized it a fraction of a second before it happened, or it might just have seemed obvious in hindsight -- she would never know for sure. What she did know, at that moment, was what it was like to have semen fired in to her mouth.

A warm, wet jet of fluid hit the roof of her mouth and sprayed in to her throat. She gagged as it pulsed at her and yanked her head back.

Some instinct, drilled in to her from Temple training, kept her hands moving, stroking and squeezing each pulse of his orgasm -- taking one shot off her cheek and the rest dripping down on to her breasts.

Talla had wondered once, only two nights before, what semen might taste like. He tasted nothing like Zo'kar had, in that faintly citric, bitter sort of way. Shen was bland. His seed tasted something like she expected wood or sawdust might, in the way that things tasted the way they smelled.

There wasn't much for her to do. The stuff was already in her throat anyway, so she made up her mind to swallow what was left on her tongue, forcing it down.

Shen was breathing heavily, quite frenetic for a man who'd just had an orgasm. Wasn't it supposed to relax them? Wasn't that the whole point of Serving -- to bring contentment and peace to men?

Instead he slid down to the floor to sit sulkily next to her.

"Sorry," he muttered.

"Why?" she asked.

"Coming too fast," he muttered, staring at the floor.

"Not your fault," Talla excused him. "I was the one that made you come."

He looked up at her oddly.

"It's not a big deal anyway," Talla added. "We can do it again, right?"

He'd better be able to do it again. The teachers had said that people their age could generally go at least three times a night.

Shen shrugged. He wouldn't lift his eyes to meet hers.

Alright, then. This was going to be an issue

-----------===================-------------

Zo'kar stepped in to the Augmentation Chamber, confident in being able to do a second time what he'd succeeded in doing once. The girls in the shower had cleaned him up nicely enough. Their names were Renia and Tina. He had promised himself he would keep track of every name and he may as well count the ones that were tasked with sucking on his cock.

Weird.

The Chamber must have been darkened on this occasion. The last time he'd stepped out, he'd been able to see dozens of women up in the stands. This time he could see none. He could only feel their presence in their breathing and the way sounds were muffled by their bodies instead of echoing around. He knew that there were more of them than last time, even if he couldn't see them.

He remembered looking up and seeing them clearly, and wondering if Zhair'lo had lied to him or merely taken an erroneous guess. He hadn't cared much at the time. The job Talla had done on him that night had left him feeling enormously assured of himself.

This night, however, he was stunned by how blind he was. He couldn't see anything up there at all.

He shrugged it off and started walking to the center of the Chamber.

His purpose here was to ejaculate all over the nipples of the pretty eighteen year old girl on his right, after rubbing up against the much more elaborate chest architecture of the topless, yellow-skirted woman on his left.

With any luck, the one in white might visit him soon.

He'd like that very much.

-----------===================-------------

The teachers had told her that, in times of trouble such as these, it was best to get the man to relax.

So she'd told Shen to relax, got him up on his bed, and laid him on his back.

In that position, it had been easy to bring him around again.

Having slid halfway down his bed, she was playing with his testicles, lightly tickling at the hair underneath and marveling at the reaction that got her. She wasn't daring to use her mouth lest she overwhelm him again.

For his part, he was gently caressing her breasts.

"Wow," he breathed.

She quirked an eyebrow at him. He responded by nodding at her chest.

She smiled. "Never seen 'em this big?"

He shook his head.

She turned her attention back to his penis, now quite erect. Good. She would get some play then.

She tossed her leg over him and straddled him. If she could just get him inside her before he blew his load again -

Talla slipped him easily in to her moist tunnel. There was no doubt she was ready. That had been the easiest penetration of her life.

They meshed.

And what a confused babbling brook of a mesh it was. Talla had the vague sensation of being battered by wind, sunlight and white water rapids all at once.

Shen was not, she then realized, a stable person.

It wasn't as if he were dangerous or demented. Talla didn't fear for herself. It was more akin to the sensation of handing a fragile vase to a three year old child. Only disaster could result.

Steady, she beamed at him. Steady.

He was frenetic, trying to thrust up at her whilst simultaneously trying to control himself.

Steady, she asserted more forcefully, trying to make her emotions push through the mesh to override his mental confusion.

She leaned forward to pin his shoulders down, stressing her intention. She knew that dangling her breasts in front of his face wasn't best for his lack of control, but she intended to slow him down at least a little and she didn't see another way. Maybe the pain in her chest would echo through the mesh and slow him down. Hopeful thought, that.

"Easy," she said gently.

Talla waited until he stopped moving and all of the undulations up in to her chest had ceased. Gradually, the clattering of his emotions inside her head faded away.

"There," she added with a sigh.

She hadn't even realized how stressful it had been to bond with him until he calmed back down. Now she would be able to actually enjoy Serving him.

What first? Talla began to rotate her hips, ever so gently, letting his erection stretch her a little at a time. That was nice.

Too bad her chest hurt so much. Leaning over this way just made her breasts pull at her even more. Through her eyelashes, her eyes met his. Brown eyes twinkling in the torchlight, he looked at her with an odd calmness. Then he reached up with both his hands to gently cup her breasts and push them up against her chest.

Talla sighed with relief. How had he understood? It didn't matter. Her ability to please both of them had improved immeasurably. She could devote more of her attention to bringing them both to the brink of orgasm.

The undercurrent of instability was still there. Shen had by no means been cured of his affliction. Talla had merely locked it down for the time being. With twitches of her hips, she could chisel way at that instability. With restraining force exerted on his shoulders -- and through the mesh -- she could bring him back in to check.

Good.

This time she would feel the spasms of his ejaculating penis from inside her vagina instead of her mouth. Gods that had been weird. And what was with the taste anyway?

-----------===================-------------

While Talla was trying to control Shen and wondering how to get the aftertaste of his semen off her palate, Zhair'lo was taking his turn in the Augmentation Chamber.

Rubbing against a woman's breast bone, no matter the visual appeal of the breasts sprawled out of reach on either side, wasn't all that exciting. Once he'd Seized, however, the woman in the gold-sequined yellow skirt pushed her breasts together to envelope his erection.

"There we go," she whispered playfully as her flesh surrounded his and covered him with a layer of clear syrup.

"Oh!" she said with a giggle. "You are the quick one."

Zhair'lo looked at her oddly. He'd only done this twice, but he'd assumed the whole thing was a little more formal than this. Somewhere in the darkness behind her head, he heard a polite cough.

She rolled her eyes in the general direction of the cough and then glared at him.

"You're only getting one from me," she said warily but no more formally than before. "Off you go. Anzha is waiting."

Weird woman.

He dismounted her altar, meaning to take a casual look in to the audience. What he saw stunned him. Though he couldn't see as clearly as on earlier nights -- he couldn't make out faces properly -- he could tell that there were hundreds of women up in the gallery.

He gulped.

Up at the front were several women in blue and green. Behind them ... well, there was no chance of making out Talla in that mass of orange and yellow clad women.

It wasn't like his erection was going anywhere. He stood assured of that. He wondered if it was even possible for a man, charged up as he was, to somehow lose his arousal. Probably not.

He mounted the other altar. In his mind, he still called it Talla's altar, even if it was Nadine or Anzha or -- whoever else they put there for him.

When he looked at Anzha, he remembered what Nadine had told him about the girls waiting in that suspended state for their lives to start. Knowing what to look for, he saw the darkness in her eyes. It wasn't as bad as he'd felt from Nadine, but he'd felt Nadine through the mesh. Anzha, though topless, wasn't nearly as naked as that.

"Ready?" she asked as she handed over the chalice.

"Oh, yes," he said, his voice calmer than he really felt.

"Good," she said. "I hope you're the one who can get me out of here."

She slathered her chest -- breasts, sternum and everything nearby -- with the liquid, then took the chalice from his hands and set it aside.

Anzha took his penis in her tiny hands and began stroking him with a surprising amount of enthusiasm. There was no need for patience -- not for a man this hard - but her urgency seemed unnecessary.

"They said you could break through," Anzha whispered. "Can you?"

"It worked before," he offered with a nod.

She pursed her lips.

"Okay," she said. "Whenever you're ready. Gimme."

Compelled by both word and hand, he felt the head of his shaft stiffening and swelling just that little bit more. Anzha felt it, too.

Eagerly, she released one hand from stroking duties in preparation for his semen. The other hand made rapid, light movements around his swollen tip, tickling him to orgasm.

With a last thrust of his hips, he let his orgasm take over, firing a stream of fluid in to her breastbone from almost zero range. She'd angled it so that that first and most powerful load flowed uphill between her slim breasts.

Anzha continued to coax more out of him with her rapid strokes while spreading his semen up her breastbone and over the tops of her breasts.

Zhair'lo felt an immense sense of relief. He could soon get out from under the prying eyes of the gigantic crowd of women.

As he collapsed back on his heels, he watched her expression. She was thoughtfully looking back and forth in to the air over his head.

Then she twitched and looked him in the eyes.

"You did it," she said, much more in control of her voice than Nadine had been. "It's warm."

He wiped some sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand and looked closely at her chest. He couldn't see any of the telltale blue glow that had marked his previous upgrades.

"You're sure?"

She nodded confidently.

Then the girls in white skirts came forward with towels and clothing, cutting off all further conversation.

-----------===================-------------

"It started at the second upgrade I did," Shen volunteered as they lay together in his bed.

He was curled up behind her, gently supporting her breasts.

"You came on the Source?"

"No," he said, quite calmly. Two orgasms had gone a long way towards relaxing him. "In the showers, beforehand. Nothing worked properly after that."

"And they haven't called you back since?"

"Nope."

That was kind of sad. One pair of girls somewhere had overdone a Priming episode and a guy was left thinking of himself as a failure.

"How long ago was that?"

"'bout six months," he said.

Talla bet that, despite the casual tone of his voice, Shen knew the exact day it had happened.

"That wasn't necessarily your fault," Talla said. "That just happens sometimes. Besides, they might call you again. Most girls don't get their second upgrades until they're nineteen, so you might just have to wait your turn for a shot at them."

She felt him shrug in return. What could she do?

"You're fine, really," she assured him. "You just have to take a deep breath and relax."

If there was one thing Talla knew about with any certainty, it was the deep and abiding value of taking a deep breath and relaxing.

She backed in to him more snugly and was pleased to feel a stiffness pushing at her thighs. She spread her legs a little to let his erection develop until the topside of it pushed against her lips, leaving the tip poking out between her legs.

That was pleasant. They started moving their hips against each other so his penis could slide lengthwise between her wet and spreading lips.

"You ready?" he asked.

She murmured an affirmative and felt his weight shift on the bed as he changed his angle and set his penis against her.

Would it really work like this? The Temple women who'd taught her things had always talked about the importance of the women being on top, but maybe that was just for the first time. There were lots of ways to do it, weren't there?

He slid in to her as easily as before and quite a bit more deeply.

Oh, this was nice.

Shen probably wasn't as long as Jace or Zhair'lo, but this angle more than made up for it. She arched her back away from him so she could swivel her hips down and give him even better penetration. Oh, to be stretched this way! She desperately pushed down on him and bent her spine as far as it would go. It forced her breasts out of his hands, but that was only a small amount of pain. She didn't need to be caressed for pleasure. This time around was all about depth.

Talla was surprised, then, when Shen leaned on her to push her on to her stomach. She acquiesced, caring only to find a place inside her body that hadn't yet been reached and trusting that he'd done this before.

Oh, yes.

Her chest was down on the bed, her hips in the air. Shen was slowly and gently thrusting in to her more thoroughly than anyone yet had. Even her chest felt fine, her sore breasts laid so gently on his bed that they were under neither tension nor compression in this absolutely stunning position.

And there was an urge. She felt it through the mesh. Shen's left hand held fast to her hip, pulling her gently in as he drilled forward. Where was his right?

He was holding back something back. His right hand came to rest on her cheek even as he continued to pulse his erection in to her.

What was it? There was a sense of something missing. That was all she could get through the mesh. Here she was, perched on his bed, helpless to do anything but accept her unavoidable impalement ... and something was missing?

"What is it?" she asked heatedly.

He didn't stop his slow, deep thrusts in to her.

"Some girls -"

"Some girls what?"

She moaned as he pushed in to her. What was it that he wanted? What did he do with other girls? Whatever it was, she wanted that, too. But he wouldn't say.

Talla frowned in frustration and let that flow over the mesh.

Tell me, that message said.

And so Shen lightly tapped at her cheek with a few fingers of his right hand.

Oh.

It occurred to Talla that her training, which she'd come by in Endowment, was meant to emphasize the particular gifts of her Division. If someone from, say, Form, had received different training, emphasizing different gifts and different positions ...

Should she really let him? Form girls were built differently. They could take it. Maybe even enjoy it. Could she?

An image flashed in to her mind. Adria first, then M'lis: the punishments they'd taken and she'd undeservedly escaped.

The decision was made in an instant. She flashed stark, glaring approval down the mesh, turning her hips just a little to give him an angle.

The last time she'd been spanked, it had been in the children's dormitory over a decade before. This was wholly different.

Shen struck the side of her cheek with a polite snap.

No. She had to make him understand. This wasn't what she wanted. She wasn't looking for playful.

She beamed more frustration down the mesh and turned her head to whisper, "Harder."

She sensed Shen's disbelief but overrode it with her clear desire.

He struck her again. It stung. Was that how Adria and M'lis had felt? Not likely.

"Harder," she demanded again, her unsung guilt welling up inside her.

Shen was leery of hurting her, but also overwhelmed by the strength of their mutual lust. If she wanted it harder, he would do it. His next thrust, at least, was stronger, more forceful at the end.

The third strike was what she'd been looking for. It hurt more than just a snap and a sting. The feeling penetrated in to muscle and bone.

It was turning Shen on. Talla felt his instability threatening to break out of the box she'd locked it in. But she wasn't done. She held him back with all her strength, forcing tranquility upon him. He only had to hold out a bit longer.

Again, she demanded through the mesh.

Shen, though undeniably in the superior position, was helplessly trapped in her control.

He struck her again.

xtorch
xtorch
1,656 Followers