Talla's Temple Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xtorch
xtorch
1,652 Followers

They would leave a mark, these strikes. Talla was sure of that, even as pain and lust merged and threatened to overtake them both.

But Talla held them back.

Because Adria and M'lis had endured three strikes, and she would do the same. He could never hit her hard enough to draw blood, as M'lis had endured, but she could at least share their pain.

Just one more, she begged the gods. Just let him hold out for one more ...

But Shen wasn't striking. His hand was limp and relaxed on her cheek even as he thrust in to her. Why wasn't he complying? Didn't he want to do this? Wasn't this his idea?

He wasn't getting too closing to coming. She was started to lose control, letting her chance at redemption slip away.

"Again!" she demanded aloud.

In the moment that she shouted, she felt herself seizing control of his body, rearing his hand back and bringing it down with unprecedented strength on her already reddened flesh.

That one did hurt, coming with the force of not just his lust, but also her frustration, guilt and anger. It cracked off her body and, in the delivery, it was the explosion that broke the dam of their collective resolve, releasing the instability that was Shen to his own lust and his seed in to the deepest parts of her of her body any had ever reached.

She felt that fluid being pumped in to her, the sensation of his orgasm mixing with the crude pain that ached from her right hip down to her thigh.

Talla stayed there, bent over, unable to do anything but accept the torrent of fluid and the relentless thrusting against her cheeks.

When he had pumped the last of himself into her, he fell over on his side, pulling his flagging erection out of her a little too quickly. Talla turned to say something to him, possibly to protest, but found his eyes bleary and unfocused.

"Wuzzat?" he wondered aloud, his senses clearly having vacated him. "Talla ..."

Then his eyes closed and an empty expression spread across his face.

-----------===================-------------

Zo'kar was in the exit room when Zhair'lo entered.

Zhair'lo changed quickly, wondering why the other had waited.

"Come with me," a leather armoured guard instructed them.

"How come you waited?" Zhair'lo asked.

"She told me to," Zo'kar shrugged, nodding at the guard.

Zhair'lo turned to her.

"There are many upgrades tonight," the guard said stiffly. "We can't spare escorts for every one of you."

Admonished by her tone, the two boys walked in silence behind the powerful woman. The gate to which she led them was promptly opened for them and closed behind them.

"Whaddaya think that was about?" Zo'kar asked.

"Which part?"

"Her Bitchiness," Zo'kar clarified in the most exalted tone he could manage.

Zhair'lo hoped that his voice didn't carry all the way to the guard up on the wall.

"Must be a busy night," he told Zo'kar. "Maybe someone important is getting upgraded."

Zo'kar thought about that as they walked.

"Imagine getting to see that," he said finally. "One of those big-titted Sorceresses all laid out for somebody."

"I got to use a Sorceress last time," Zhair'lo volunteered.

"No kiddin'?"

"No kiddin'," Zhair'lo replied haughtily. "Point. Skin as dark as it goes and nipples even darker."

Zo'kar was stunned for a moment, but a spark shortly lit in his eyes.

"Dya' think they'll have me back for something like that?"

Zhair'lo was pretty sure they'd only used a Sorceress because it had been Nadine, who had proven so hard to break.

"Suppose so," he replied doubtfully. "If you come back often enough, it might happen."

Zo'kar seemed entranced by the prospect.

"Why do you think they picked you?" Zo'kar asked.

Zhair'lo read the real meaning of the question, which was that Zo'kar was wondering about his own fortune.

"I gave a girl named Talla a quadruple upgrade -"

"Talla?"

"Yeah, you know her?"

"Yeah," Zo'kar said in a far-off tone that Zhair'lo found a bit disturbing. "I did her Initiation and then she was there in the showers, last time."

So Zhair'lo had been that close, had he? Gods damn it. And Zo'kar had the luck.

"She's special," Zo'kar said in that same tone, continuing to speak because Zhair'lo hadn't yet interrupted.

"Special?" he asked.

"Yeah," Zo'kar replied, freezing up.

"How come?"

Yeah. What's special to you about her?

Zo'kar hesitated a bit, not quite meeting Zhair'lo's eyes.

"I was -- afraid, before," he volunteered with a degree of embarrassment. "But after I did her Initiation, I wasn't anymore."

That made Zhair'lo feel a bit better. He had half expected that Zo'kar was going to describe the kind of mesh that he had had with Talla -- but it looked like Zo'kar never had.

There was a silence, which Zo'kar broke.

"So you gave her a quadruple upgrade?"

"Yeah."

"Her tits did look pretty big," Zo'kar offered, thinking back to seeing her in the shower. "Good work."

"Thanks."

"That must be what makes us special, then," he said. "You quadrupled Talla. I doubled Eletta."

"And then I doubled up Nadine," Zhair'lo added.

"So that's why they called us back."

"Yeah," Zhair'lo said. "Do you think you did a double tonight?"

"How should I know?"

"When I did Talla and Nadine, they glowed," Zhair'lo said. "But I'm pretty sure I only did a single on -- um -- Anzha, tonight. No glow, and the other woman, she said I was 'only getting one' from her."

Zo'kar murmured thoughtfully. "Eletta definitely glowed. Her tits were bright blue all over, like burning alcohol."

When and why had Zo'kar burned alcohol?

"Come to think of it, I think her nipples were glowing," Zo'kar added. "Tonight I mean."

"So they gave you a double and not me."

Zo'kar shrugged.

"Weird."

"Yeah. Weird."

-----------===================-------------

So much for Shen.

Having spent all of the impatient boy's energy, Talla was cooling her heels in the foyer of the mason's housing.

She felt like she'd cleared her internal debt to M'lis and Adria. They would never know it, of course, never having felt that there had been any debt to clear. It was only Talla who had felt that something was out of balance. Tonight the balance, even if just her own, had been restored. So she sat in some discomfit, the dull ache in her rear a reminder that things were quiet well now, actually.

Her chest, mind, was another problem. She wouldn't be able to Serve any more if this kept up. It was enough -- this time - that Shen had supported her once to keep the pain away, and turned her over the second time.

She was of Endowment. Her breasts were central to her ability to Serve. If they couldn't be caressed, squeezed, stroked and otherwise handled, how could she be effective? How could she get full enjoyment? How could her partner?

Talla sighed.

What would be the point of meeting Zhair'lo, assuming she managed it, if this was her condition?

She would have to see a doctor. She promised herself that she would do so immediately after she finished with the children the following day.

xtorch
xtorch
1,652 Followers