Talla's Temple Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xtorch
xtorch
1,644 Followers

Odd.

As he stood at the side of the second altar, he had a sudden urge to take a sideways glance back at the altar behind him. He obeyed the subconscious command and saw the topless woman, propped up on her elbows, watching him carefully. Seeing his brief glance, she withdrew her hand from where it had been on the side of her altar.

That was important, for some reason, in Talla's thoughts.

Why?

He shook it off so he could finish climbing up the second altar and put a leg over the young girl there.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Uh-huh," she nodded eagerly and handed him the chalice of Synergist.

He was pretty sure she wasn't going to be ready for this.

-----------===================-------------

Talla muffled a cry of impatience. Zhair'lo had to wait for the girl to dress her naked chest with the clear syrup, and so Talla had to wait, too.

It was done. The girl was taking Zhair'lo's penis in hand. Talla could feel it. She squeezed her breast, pinching her nipple. Her other hand rudely shoved her underwear aside and delved down between her lips, pushing her clitoris toward her vagina.

So wet she was!

Zhair'lo was loaded. Well and truly, he was. As his orgasm approached, at the hands of this girl neither of them knew, the images from his mind to hers became more and more clear.

In her little, dark storeroom, she was behind his eyes. She was in the torch lit chamber. She was seeing the girl in front of him, the desperate hope in her eyes pleading for the semen about to be launched on to her skin.

The moment was approaching. Talla jammed two fingers, then three, up inside herself, forcing her thoroughly moistened tunnel open as Zhair'lo let the dam break.

She watched, amazed, as if through his very eyes, as bursts of semen came out of him and fell in strip after strip on to the chest of the soon to be unsealed Virgin.

Her own eyes were blind, in that little storeroom, as their orgasm overcame her and her body locked up every muscle from her toes to her neck. She groaned, holding her fingers as deeply inside her body as she could, letting them feel the twitching of vaginal muscles that dreamed their own dreams of squeezing the juices of men to places yet farther inside.

-----------===================-------------

That had been damned odd.

Zhair'lo was confident the upgrade had succeeded, long before the girl in front of him announced the warming feeling that denoted success. He'd seen the blue glow in her nipples, even through the mixture of semen and Synergist. She'd been happy, feeling that warmth.

He'd done his job, his duty, freeing her from the semi-adulthood of a Sealed Virgin.

But what had gone on with Talla? Why the reticence? What was with the issue with the Sorceress of Point?

Very little was coming through from Talla now that the moment had passed. He could sense where she was, roughly. He gave himself better than an even chance that he could find her, were he permitted to wander the Temple at will.

There would be no such opportunity, though. They were handing out the towels now, cleaning up and preparing to send him back home.

-----------===================-------------

"You seem a bit distracted, Talla," Alli'anya observed when she returned.

She'd been horny. Horny as hell. Alli'anya might have noticed. It was probably pretty obvious.

"Primed last night," Talla said, hoping that excused everything without further discussion.

"Yes," Alli'anya said. "I'd heard."

Talla looked at her superior.

"It was unfortunate," the older woman volunteered with pursed lips. "They shouldn't have set upon you like that. Entirely inappropriate for the circumstances."

A surprising admission, if nothing else.

"It was frightening," she said, glad for the darkness of the Tranquil courtyard.

She remembered walking home with Inga. Things could be said in the darkness that couldn't be said in the broad light of day.

"It won't happen again," Alli'anya said. "It was an error in judgement, which has been dealt with. Please rest assured that no one thinks that you are in any way responsible for any difficulty."

Talla let out a sigh.

"Really?"

"Yes," Alli'anya said firmly. "Shall we continue?"

Talla nodded.

She wanted to ask, "What difficulty? What circumstances?"

But she was afraid, even in the dark.

Tina would find out for her. Tina would figure out what had gone on.

Best to keep things quiet.

xtorch
xtorch
1,644 Followers
12