Tallest Woman I've Ever Fucked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She swallowed hard, wanting it terribly, just as she'd said. She wanted, needed to feel me thrusting deep, and I had visions of me marking her inside and out. My woman, my cum, my dream fuck...even if just for one night.

"Oh John...yes," she hissed. "I WANT you to fuck my pussy...any way you want...just do it now please!"

In an athletic single move, I lifted her ass up and guided her legs around me as I positioned myself just at her glistening opening. She used the bed board behind her to brace against. A gentle press told me this was going to be a really tight fit. Thankfully her whole pussy was slick and dripping from all my oral attention. She gripped my shoulders as her trembling legs wrapped around my waist. She was careful not to scrape me with her heels, the only stitch of clothing on either one of us.

Stronger than I looked, I eased her onto the thickest cock she's ever endured, or so she continued to yell at me. I barely entered her at first, and then withdrew several times before she was exquisitely filled with almost my entire girth. She gasped as I thrust deep and I swear she could not have taken another centimeter as my tip bounced and snapped off of her cervix. I thrust inside of Sharon over and over...hot steel against silky velvet, stretching her to her delighted limit. I fucked her that way for a few minutes, letting her savor every slow delightful inch, before I began a unannounced and savage assault on her cunt, and I smiled as her eyes rolled back into her head, the throes of a massive vaginal orgasm rumbling through her long, lean body. I felt so powerful bringing such pleasure to this tall, horny, sexy woman, now transformed into a ravenous cock slut as my dick reached and massaged her inner depths.

She looked up at me and began an obscene, sexual diatribe, imploring me to continue my hard fucking. "You'll be able to fuck me all night long, won't you, baby? I love your big, beautiful cock. I want you to keep fucking me long, deep, and hard, the deeper and harder the better, it's been so long for me. I want you to fill me with your cum. I want you to make me cum, fill me in every hole. I next want your cock deep in my ass till my mind explodes. I'm going to be the tall slut you've always dreamed of."

I pulled back my pelvis back just enough so that my cock lined up with her pussy was ready to spear her as she'd never experienced cock. My voice was thick with hunger as I warned her.

"Here it comes baby. I'm gonna fuck you for real now. No mercy. "

With that I plunged in roughly, burying every inch in a savage thrust. She gasped at the sweet shock of it, her hands fisting tight onto the rumpled bed sheets, her mouth a tiny O.

"Oh yes John...just like that," she screeched.

She struggled to accept all of me inside of her tight walls, stretching her poor bruised pussy to its limits. Every out stroke left me feeling like she was taking part of me with her, such was the friction within her hot cunt. I altered my strokes slightly to push against her top will, finding her spongy G-spot. I pushed in, slow and torturous...then balls deep and savage. She intently watched my face...her sparkling eyes flashing wide with delighted shock on the hard strokes.

On the deepest part of my in-strokes I felt my heavy ball-sack squashed against her mound. It made me hotter still, to think of the load I was building up in there. I paused just long enough to shift his cock in her cunt, twisting it into her side caverns, and then, keeping my promise, I began to pick up the pace and fuck her even harder. Sweat poured off of our bodies, it was the most electric fuck I'd ever felt, my energy felt other-worldly, yet she wanted more, more, more.

Looking down between us, I saw my cock disappearing into her hole, felt every contour and vein, every stroke searing her sopping pussy. Her nails raked my back, scarring them, evoking thin strands of blood, and she then clawed roughly at my hips to tug me closer. I leaned back and pulled her thin ankles onto my shoulders, then drove deeper still. I could feel her all the way, my cock slamming into her cervix, and she loved it, the pain mixed with ecstasy.

Harder and faster I pumped, my eight-inch cock deep inside her tunnel, and the thickest part of me bumped her clit over and over. The sweet ache of it was too much...she whimpered and bucked wildly...suddenly crying out as she felt a strong climax begin. It started in the deepest nether region of her enflamed pussy, quickly building to her clit, about to explode.

"Now John...NOW!" she begged, "Cum with me!"

Her large hands fisted in the sheets as waves of pleasure shot from her clit through her entire being. My thick cock stretched her pussy yet she clamped down on me hard with her muscles...tug tug tugging. I couldn't help the loud cry that rang out of my soul. It was probably heard all the way to the lobby!

I gave in, tossed my head back and growled fiercely as I buried deeper and shot my entire huge load inside of Sharon's steaming cunt. She felt my thick hot ropes of cum and grunted as she accepted each burst... every spurt filling her, pulsing and searing hot... until the overflow ran out. I felt launched, my soul hovering in mid air. It took me a bit to come back to reality.

Sharon gently lowered her legs then slumped against me, panting hard. She looked so fucking sexy all covered in passion's sweat and cum. I was still on top, but most of my weight was on my elbows as I cupped her head and kissed her tits, evoking another small after-shock of a tiny orgasm.

Best of all we didn't pull out immediately, so she was able to squeeze me with her inner muscles now and then, relieving every last ache of our climax. My cock eventually, reluctantly, grew softer but still filled her well. She seemed embarrassed that our climaxes might have been heard all the way to the courtyard, but yet she also seemed highly entertained, maybe even a little proud.

The look in her eyes was pure lust. "I've never been fucked like that, John, ever, by any man of any size, I'm so glad you contacted me, this has been my dream fuck, too."

She rose from the cum-stained mattress and leaned over into her small travel bag, exposing her dripping, gaping snatch and moisture-covered anus, and to my surprise extracted a tiny hand-held camcorder.

"I was so caught up in the moment that I forgot we had talked about this. So, maybe after we shower and recuperate, we can film you fucking my ass?"

Um, OK. Let's do just that!

It's now on You Porn, and if you're really creative, you can probably find it there yourself. Think Tall Canadian Anal and you're on the right track, detectives.

And, oh, yes. Don't be shy in telling those beautiful tall women that you just want to fuck them. It may not last, but they might just want you for the very same reason. Sex and only sex. It's always amazing to me how many men are intimated by height. But my experience has been that tall women crave cock more than any other. If that's a bias based on height, consider me guilty.

And, thanks, Sharon, you look great on video with me buried in your ass balls-deep, all six-feet-five of you, plus heels!

xo

12