Tally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsalt
drsalt
57 Followers

I swept her red hair back away from where it had fallen into her face. She tipped her head back and looked at me with a strange distant expression. Then she proceeded to tell me about herself.

After the accident Tally had finished her senior year of college by correspondence (there was no internet back then). At 21, she couldn't face suddenly spending a lot of time in public with one leg; even after spending the first six months after she left the hospital in physical therapy learning how to walk with the prosthesis. She would have needed a wheelchair to finish the semester. The school made an exception for her and allowed her to finish her classes and take her finals with a grad student as a proctor at her home.

She got her Bachelor of Arts degree and holed up in her parents' home for the next year. During that time she did more correspondence studies and developed her innate talents for graphic illustration. She managed to garner a Master's degree in industrial arts through a correspondence program. Through her school she hooked up with a firm in Britain that manufactured widgets or something that needed a talented illustrator.

Given the cool and generally damp climate of England, she knew she could wear long pants 90% of the time and opaque tights the rest of the time. She jumped at the offer. By then she was skilled enough at getting around that most people never knew she was an amputee. Also, after all that time, Tally had accepted things and had realigned her life expectations. She didn't think she'd ever marry so she threw herself into her work. Then she met Brian Longworth.

Brian was an executive with her corporation. His office was on the top floor of the building they owned in downtown London. Tally had an office at the plant outside the city near Heathrow. Mostly, though, she worked from her flat and only needed to go into the office about once a month.

One of her visits to the office coincided with a tour that Brian was giving a group of Japanese investors. When he brought them through the graphic design department he saw Tally for the first time. She saw him as well. As was befitting of her lost interest in courting and men in general, Tally had taken to 'dressing down' -- dressing so as not to attract attention to herself. She should have realized that her height and her shiny red hair were a magnet for attention no matter how she was dressed.

Brian was rather tall as well. He finished the tour and ushered the Japanese back to Soho where they could indulge whatever vices they wanted at his company's expense. For that part of the tour Brian had handed them over to a younger executive who was more familiar with the club scene than Brian was.

The next day he was back at the plant but Tally was not present. When the design supervisor told him that Tally usually only came in the first of each month, he used the phone to call his own secretary. Then he left the plant and returned to London.

Tally got a call from Brian's secretary that afternoon. "Mr. Longworth would like you to come to his office to discuss your employment with Widgets, Limited. He is very impressed with your work."

To make a long story short, Mr. Longworth didn't have any idea of Tally's work. He was impressed with this tall redheaded Yankee that worked for him. He took her to lunch and they had a wonderful time.

Brian asked to see her again. Tally decided she had to nip his intentions in the bud. "Mr. Longworth, I hardly think it appropriate that you and I should begin a relationship. I do, after all, work for you."

That was when he dropped the bombshell: he had altered her working relationship with the company. At first Tally thought he was telling her she was fired. Then as he explained she saw that he had cleared the deck for her. He had changed her status to that of an independent contractor instead of an employee. The advantage was that Tally could take on other clients (of whom Brian gave her a list) and she would be free to date him -- if she chose to, of course. The kicker was that as a contractor, she would be making twice the money she had been earning as an employee.

Tally told him she appreciated the opportunity he had given her and accepted it. "As for dating you, well, let's just wait and see, shall we?" He accepted it.

A month later, on the occasion of their fourth dinner out, she let him take her home to his house in Kensington. Since they both knew where they were going -- and why -- she told him about her amputation.

"Brian, there's something I need to tell you."

"Oh? What is it? You've a husband at home? Kids from a previous marriage? Not important, Tally. I'm smitten."

"Well, actually, it's not any of those. When I was at college I was in an accident. Only one of my legs is...'original issue'. I'll understand if that puts you off. You can just take me home."

There was a short pause, then (as Tally told me, she got a tender expression on her face) he looked at her and asked, "But there's nothing important missing is there?"

She was taken aback for a second and then dissolved in laughter. The trauma of revealing her secret was reduced to nothing by his response. She was so relieved and she felt her crotch moistening. It had been two years since she had gotten any sexual release except by her own hand.

He was great in bed. At least it seemed so to Tally at first. But it had been so long since she had been with a man and her memory may have been a little faulty. Her college partners had been boys, really. Brian was her first 'older man' -- he was thirty seven -- or at least a man with experience. Brian asked her to marry him a month later and she accepted.

The years went on and they settled into married life. She still insisted on working -- even though Brian was rich. At about the ten year mark, she learned that he had taken a lover in the city. At first she was hurt and angry but she got over it. "It was remarkably easy to make the adjustment," she told me. "I just realized that after ten years I was really rather bored with Brian anyway."

So she found other ways to amuse herself when Brian spent nights in town. Television -- especially British TV -- bored her. Music, books and solitaire paled rapidly. She felt the need for human companionship.

They had neighbors and one of those was Bentley Morrison. Bentley and his wife Sarah lived a few houses away from Brian and Tally. They had been spending quite a bit of time together since Tally married Brian. Bentley always flirted with Tally and his wife didn't seem to mind. They were among the few people Tally had told about her accident. One night when she was at their home and Brian was in the city, Tally asked permission to doff her prosthesis. They, of course granted it.

When Bentley went up to bed, Sarah asked Tally if she could see the stump. While she stroked it, Sarah confessed that she was quite taken with Tally. Tally admitted to feeling an attraction to Sarah as well. Tally said she had been with a few girls back in college and had enjoyed it. She and Sarah made love in the parlor that night. Then Tally spent the night in their guest room -- where Bentley found them both the next morning. Tally accepted Bentley into their bed and they spent the day having sex. Both the Morissons were enthralled by the way Tally's stump altered the logistics of sex.

"That was something I did learn from Brian," she said. "When we began, and once I got over my self-consciousness about my stump, that missing limb never got in the way. Positions that are not usually available to two legged women are easy for me." (I had already decided that on my own).

Things went their merry way for another four years. That was when Brian brought Charles home one weekend. Charles was a much younger man than either Brian or Tally. At first Tally thought him simply a business associate of Brian's. Then she caught them in the upstairs sitting room when they thought she had gone out. Brian was on his hands and knees with Charles' 'very large' penis buried in Brian's anus.

Tally closed the door silently and hurried to her bedroom. She sat there for a long time thinking about what she'd seen. She knew it would be hypocritical if she made an issue of Brian's dalliance with someone of his own gender. After all she and Sarah made love frequently -- both with Bentley and without him. The fact that Brian didn't know that was irrelevant. Nor could she take issue with his deception. After all, she'd never told him about her activities with the Morrison's.

Then she realized that when she'd seen them, Charles had been 'bareback', or without a condom. She stood up and returned to the sitting room, barging in boldly and crossing halfway to where they were still fucking on the settee before they realized she was even in the room.

They broke apart at a most inopportune instant. Charles' cock popped free just as it erupted, sending wads of creamy white semen all over the chintz upholstery of the settee. It also landed on Brian's belly and chest as he whirled around. For Charles' part, he just stood there, spouting his cum all over and wearing a smirk. Tally glanced down at his rampant cock and laughed. He was of average length but he was very slim. His cock was not much thicker than a thumb. Her laughter got louder as she watched him wilt like a candle held too near a stove. So much for Charles.

She told Brian to send Charles away so they could talk. That night they worked out the details of their divorce settlement. Brian's reputation was secured and so was Tally's financial future. She never did tell him about Bentley and Sarah. "I explained to him that it wasn't his philandering or even the homosexual aspect that bothered me, it was the carelessness. Unsafe sex was something I didn't want any part of. With Bentley and Sarah, I was safe. They'd been married for years and there was only one other woman before I came along. That had been years before. They were both healthy and so was I. I wasn't sure about Charles -- or any other of Brian's lovers. I don't even know how many he had. Fortunately, I've always tested negative for any of the VD's and HIV."

Tally stopped talking and looked at me. I was kneeling next to her in the water so I could face her as she talked. She peered down at my groin and smiled when she saw that I was still erect. "So I see you aren't too disgusted at my checkered past."

I was far from disgusted. I was so hot that I came very close to just grabbing her and fucking her brains out there on the edge of the pool. Then the phone rang. I stood up, no longer embarrassed by my hard cock. I enjoyed Tally's eyes on me bobbing my way to the bar and the phone. It was Barbara, of course.

"Oh, hello, Bobbi," I said. She sputtered before breaking into a laugh. I told her that I'd been enjoying Tally's company. Then I told her that we had just been skinny-dipping. There was a silence for a few seconds.

"And...?" she asked.

"And, nothing. She's very attractive and sexy. Still, Darling, you know you can trust me."

"What do you think about her being an amputee?"

"Well, life has its ups and downs," I said. I wasn't about to tell her that something about it excited me.

"She's just told me all about her marriage and all that stuff."

"You mean she told you everything?"

"If she didn't, I can't imagine what else there could be, unless she had some bizarre experiences with farm animals along with the neighbors and all the same sex adventures." Barb laughed and then she insisted on talking to Tally.

I took the portable phone out to the pool. Tally had hoisted herself out onto the edge. They yakked for a few minutes and then Tally fell silent, listening. Then she laughed and looked at me. Her eyes went to my cock (which wasn't as hard as it had been a few minutes before). She said, "No, not now but it was." She looked at my open mouth and winked. "Oh, all right, if you insist, Bobbi, though it will be difficult. See you in a couple of days." She held the phone out to me with a chuckle. I casually strolled back into the house as I talked to my wife.

Once out of Tally's hearing, I asked her, "What was all that, 'not now' stuff?"

"Oh, I just asked her if you had a hard on."

"Barbara!" I didn't know whether I was justified in my outrage, but it was there just the same.

"Well, you're the one running around naked with another sexy woman -- who's also naked, I might add," she said. "Calm down. I do trust you, honey. And now that I talked to her, I guess I still trust Tally. I made her promise not to fuck you until I got home." I heard her words without hearing their import until a few seconds after we had broken the connection. '...until I get home?' Hmm...

I brought the bottle of vodka and the ice bucket to the table outside. Tally had hopped to one of the chairs and was sitting on her towel and rubbing her stump. I filled glasses with ice and poured in the vodka. After the drinks we had already had, I was about half looped. I had no way to judge the alcohol's effect on Tally. After getting a thumbs up from Barb, I was a lot less stressed than before.

"I guess we'd better eat something," I said.

Tally eyed me over the lip of her glass as she sipped. "An olive would be just about right," she said. I laughed and got the jar from the bar.

"Seriously, I'm beginning to get hungry. Besides, if I don't eat I might lose control and end up doing something I shouldn't." I told her.

"Huh-uh. Not with me at least. Bobbi made me promise." She grinned over the lip of her glass and added, "Of course, I'd be happy to watch and critique your performance."

"Oh, well, thanks anyway, but no thanks. She told me you promised not to fuck me until she gets home. Does that mean that after she gets here...?" I wiggled my eyebrows suggestively and she laughed.

"Down boy! We'll just have to wait and see. Besides the 'girl talk' about how well you fuck, Bobbi tells me you're a first class cook. What can you whip up tonight?"

I took a mental inventory of the refrigerator. "I make a killer omelet. I've always liked breakfast for dinner. How about you?"

"Sounds perfect. Want me to keep you company?"

"Sure, if you want to," I said. So I helped her hop out to the kitchen, my hard on returning in the process. As I released her onto a kitchen chair she reached out casually to grip my cock briefly.

She looked up at me and licked her lips. I groaned and realized that it was going to be a long two days. I pulled gently from her grip.

Chapter 2

"I guess Bobbi never told you much about our college days, eh?" Tally had finished her omelet and hash browns. She was munching her last strip of bacon.

"She told me some, but I'm sure there's a lot more."

Tally told me a little about their partying days. They weren't in a sorority and didn't hang out with the frat boys. "We lived in a women's dorm -- the school didn't have coed dorms then -- across the quad from a men's dorm. The way the campus housing was set up each women's dorm had a corresponding brother dorm for intramural sports. We got to know the guys in our brother dorm pretty well. Did Bobbi ever tell you about Joey?"

"That was her boyfriend, right?" She'd told me she had been in love with the guy but they'd gone separate ways after graduation.

"Yeah, he was a hottie, let me tell you. He was Italian with black hair and dark smoldering eyes. We all had wet panties for the 'Italian Stallion'. Bobbi was the lucky one he picked though." Tally took a drink of her now watered down vodka. She had a thoughtful look.

"So, go on," I urged.

"Oh, sorry. I was just remembering one night after an intramural coed volleyball game. Each pair of dorms fielded their own team." She fanned her face with a hand and grinned. "The RA at Joey's dorm was pretty cool. He let the guys have keggers once or twice a semester. That night was one of them.

"We won the game and invited the other team back to the party. Bobbi was with Joey, of course, and I picked up a guy named...well, now I don't even remember his name. Anyway, the four of us ended up in Joey's room on the second floor. Joey got out his stash and we smoked a couple of joints.

"On top of all the draft beer the pot put us all in the mood. The only trouble was that my 'date' turned out to be a lightweight. One minute he was right there sucking on my ear lobe. The next minute he was passed out. I was hotter than a firecracker and suddenly I was high and dry...well, not dry, but you know what I mean.

"When Bobbi noticed she pulled her mouth off Joey's big cock and motioned me over to join them. Did she tell you how big his dick was?"

"No. How big was it?" I was feeling kind of small myself right then (in spite of my renewed hard on) but I pushed the thought away.

"Well, we never measured it but Bobbi and I could each put a hand around it and the head was still sticking out the top." I did some figuring in my head. That would have made it about 9 inches at least, I thought. Christ!

"Anyway that was the first threesome for Bobbi and me. Joey got on his back and Bobbi got aboard. Then I straddled his face." Tally looked at me then. "Maybe I shouldn't be telling you all this. If Bobbi hasn't told you she might not want you to know."

"Well, when we got married we promised total honesty. She probably just hasn't thought to tell me, I'm sure." Yeah, I thought, right! We were definitely going to have a long talk when 'Bobbi' got home! "So tell on," I said.

"Okay, well, that was the first time I ever kissed a girl or sucked on a tit. It was the first time for Bobbi too. We didn't go down on each other though. After I met Sarah I often wished we had. After Joey fucked her I went down on him, though. I guess it amounts to almost the same thing."

By that point in her story my own cock was aching and I had to do something about it. I had almost convinced myself that I could get away with fucking Tally, but I knew I couldn't. She probably wouldn't anyway. We'd both promised Barb. Instead I said I was going to bed. Tally said she was tired, too. I helped her -- not that she needed it, she was used to hopping on one leg -- to her room and got her tucked in.

I went into the master bath off our bedroom and took a shower. I finally was free to relieve the pressure Tally and her stories had built up. I started stroking. It didn't take long for me to reach my climax. I popped when a picture of my Barb with her face buried between Tally's thigh and stump took shape in my head.

The next morning I was making coffee when Tally came out to the kitchen yawning. We were both still naked. She was using a cane that she said telescoped into itself. Mercifully, the weather had cooled some -- it was only 70 degrees by 7:00, but there were cool gusts that carried the scent of rain. We took our coffee to the table on the patio. Clouds drifted across the sun from time to time. Beyond the mountains we heard a low rumble of thunder.

"Is it going to rain?" Tally asked. She sounded excited.

"Probably," I told her. "This is what we call 'monsoon season' here. It can go from hot and sunny to a pouring thunder storm in minutes. The desert floor is so dry that rain just runs off when it storms. That's why you'll see signs along the roads warning about driving through the washes -- the arroyos. We usually have at least one stupid snowbird around here drowned every year. They ignore the signs and get caught in a flash flood." Just then the thunder boomed again. It sounded a lot closer. The table shook with the concussion. Tally grinned at me. Her eyes were alive with excitement.

We watched as the clouds thickened and darkened. The patio is covered so we weren't driven inside when the first big drops fell. A few minutes later, the rain was coming down in sheets and lightning was flashing along with the thunder. The air felt absolutely chilly. A damp breeze whipped at us where we sat. Tally shivered with delight, her nipples (as well as mine) were puckered and erect. It rained for about fifteen minutes and then it stopped. After another half hour the sky was clear again, the temperature had returned to normal, and everything was steaming in the sun.

drsalt
drsalt
57 Followers