Talon Ch. 03

Story Info
Tina wakes up.
6.2k words
4.64
47.7k
17

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 06/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Happy readin' y'all! I hope you enjoy this chapter as much as you did the second one!!

Author's note:

Rick will have his own story in the future and his story will come as a surprise.

******

After hanging up the phone, Talon walked into the kitchen and pulled open the freezer door. He found a couple of steaks among the piles of frozen food and placed them in the microwave to thaw. While he waited, he found a cold beer and popped the top. After taking a few large swallows he set the can down on the table and went back to the bedroom.

He was going to need some clothes. Going to the closet he shuffled around until he found a box with "Curt's Junk" written on it in permanent marker. Growling, he opened the box.

Talon didn't want to be wearing another man's pants, but he needed something to wear until he could get his back pack from the woods. Digging around in the box he found CD's, pictures, and a few other things, but it was the gray sweat pants and the black T-shirt that caught his attention.

When he put on the sweats they were a little snug, but they would work until he could get some jeans. The T-shirt was another story, though. Talon had a little trouble putting it on, and when he finally did it was so tight that it fit him like a second skin. Even though the shirt was black you could still see every ridge that made up his body.

Hearing the microwave buzz, Talon grunted and returned to the kitchen. He put one of the steaks in the fridge and began to cook the second one. He would cook the other once Tina was awake.

Once Tina awoke she would need to eat, and then Talon would have to take her hunting. She would have to learn to shift into a wolf and into a werewolf. The two forms were different in that as the first, she was a regular wolf and as the other, she was three times her regular size

Talon knew that even though Tina would be an impressive size in her were form, he would still be larger. All males were larger than the females. The average height of a male werewolf was six and a half feet tall, and he was above average, standing at seven foot three in all his werewolf glory. He was the tallest in his pack, and because of that other males were hesitant about challenging him.

Being tall in werewolf form wasn't the only thing that set him apart from the others in his family. Along with being taller his eyes and fur were an oddity too. Normally, when a were changed from human to wolf or werewolf form, their fur would be the same color as the hair on their human form and their eyes would be a brown or a golden yellow color. It had shocked everyone he knew that his fur was white and that his eyes had remained the same silvery blue.

As the steak cooked Talon returned to the freezer and pulled out a small bag of mixed vegetables and dumped them into a pot that he had pulled out of the dish drainer. Filling it with water he turned the burner on high and then flipped the steak over.

Talon smiled as he stirred the veggies. He would be glad to see his brother Rick. They were the only twins in the pack and both were.....or had been mateless. If it hadn't been for Rick, Talon would have lost his mind by now.

Talon was three minutes older than Rick, but sometimes, Rick seemed to be a lot older. Well.......not older, just wiser. Whenever they were up to mischief Rick could always find a way to get out of trouble.

At times like these Talon missed his brother.

He knew Rick was the only one he could trust being around Tina for a long period of time. Because of their closeness, Talon and Rick knew each others' secrets, even the ones that they keep close to their hearts.

Reaching up, Talon pulled a plate from the cabinet and fixed his meal. As he ate he thought about the night ahead. Once Tina awoke he would have to take her into the woods and teach her how to change. He smiled and took another bit of steak. Yeah...that should be fun, he thought.

******

Tina groaned and pulled her pillow over her head because a bright ray of sunlight was shining right in her eyes. She stiffened then jumped out of bed when she heard the front door closing and .......loud footsteps across her carpeted living room floor.

With a frown, Tina realized not only was she hearing the impact of the shoes on the carpet she was also hearing the breathing and heartbeat of the person.

"Um......okaaaaaaay, now that's weird." She murmured, and as if the person heard her they stopped. Not only did they stop, their heartbeat also kicked up a notch. It was as if the person had heard her.

Tina's heart skipped a beat and she sucked in a sharp breath. When she took that deep breath she stilled and closed her eyes as an overwhelming amount of information hit her all at once.

Even as the foot steps drew closer she could smell the person. He was familiar and she could feel his emotions. She could tell it was a man by his scent and could feel his happiness. She heard her bedroom door opening on its well oiled hinges. But the most vexing thing was her lack of fear, she wasn't afraid of the man. It was like her heart was calling out for him. Her only fear was from the bombardment of her heightened senses. Her eyes still closed she cocked her head to the side.

She had never felt so alive or so.....hungry.

Opening her eyes she saw the man standing in the doorway and watched as he smiled. Almost lazily he leaned against the door frame and crossed his arms over his broad chest.

And the events of the other night hit her like a ton of bricks.

"Uh...y-you're.....Talon, right?"

In answer to her question he gave a nod and a knowing smile that showed off his dimples. Whoa! And what a smile it was to, Tina would have fanned herself if it wouldn't have made her look stupid.

Shamelessly she ogled him from head to toe.

He had short black hair, high cheek bones, and masculine nose. His jaw was chiseled and covered with a five o'clock shadow and a square cut chin. His shoulders were wide and his arms were corded with muscles, as was the rest of him. He looked like he just stepped out of a chip-n-dale's calendar. Damn, the man was a woman's wet dream!

And as Tina's gaze stopped on his groin area, she could feel his desire rise and saw his cock harden. She blushed and focused on his cock as it filled with blood and hardened within his tight sweats.

"Damn!" Tina said softly. Her head snapped up and their eyes locked when his rumbling laughter filled her room.

Tina shivered, and not from being cold, and not from the cold, as she doubted she would ever be cold again. Licking her too dry lips she asked, "Y-you were," she paused and took a deep breath, "youarethe wolf from last night, aren't ya?"

He straitened and took a step toward her and she took step back. When she stepping back, Talon stopped in his tracks and frowned. She could feel his confusion even as her back came in contact with the wall, and she realized, she was still butt naked. Tina could feel the heat of her full body blush. Being so aware of her body now, she could feel the soreness. And oh, was it a delicious feeling.

"Yes, love, that was and is me," He paused and his eyes did a slow up and down of her body. Tina could see his cock twitch. "I would prefer for you to stay naked, but if you're uncomfortable, you can dress while I fix you something to eat. It should be done shortly after you dress and while you eat I'll explain everything to you. But for now, I'll tell you this much, you're just like me now. That is why all your senses are so much sharper than they were before."

Tina opened her mouth to say something, but was cut off by his lips. One second Talon had been on the other side of her room the next he was kissing her. And what did she do? Push him away? Hell no! She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her body against his. What the hell waswrongwith her? She just didn't act like this. She should be scared shitless not......horny as hell.

Talon was a total stranger. She knewnothingabout him and here she was.....on him like white on rice.

Was she losing her mind?

Yep, she truly believed she was. Either that or she was dreaming, and she knew damn well she wasn't.

Tina broke their kiss and moaned as Talon cupped her ass in his hands and ground his cock into her mound. Even through his sweat pants she could feel the heat radiating from his rock hard cock. It was when she pressed up against him, grinding and rotating her hips, that she realized, she had unknowingly wrapped her legs around him. When a deep rumbling groan vibrated through his chest, she was filled with a sense of pride in herself. She had done this to him, she and she alone,

Wouldn't you know it would be that moment her stomach decided to remind her it was empty.

Talon laughed softly and nuzzled her neck when he heard her stomach. "We can make love later honey. First I'm going to fix you something to eat, then we'll talk." He gave her a tender kiss on the lips as she lowered her feet to the floor.

All I really want to do is tie him to my bed, Tina thought, watching his amazing ass as he left the room.

She licked her lips.

Yep, she had finally fallen off the deep end.

******

After Tina put on her robe and tied the sash she went into the kitchen and sat at the table. She watched Talon as he fixed a steak for her.At least he knows how to cook, Tina thought.

"So, tell me what's goin' on."

Talon looked over his shoulder at her and smiled. "How much do you know about werewolves?"

"Well, let's see." Tina said as she leaned back against the latter back kitchen chair. "Sliver is deadly to them. They are human until the moon is full, then they brutally kill any human that they get close to. They are three times stronger and faster than any human or animal. Oh and they are a myth." Tina said the last part sarcastically.

Talon laughed softly as he fixed Tina's plate and placed it in front of her. Still smiling, he sat across from her and silently watched her eat. He could tell by the look on her face that she was enjoying her enhanced taste buds.

After eating earlier, he had left the house to look around while Tina slept. The woods surrounded the house on all sides and the only thing that broke the wall of trees was the driveway.

In the woods he had discovered a clearing that would be perfect for teaching Tina how to shift. It was far enough away from the house so that if someone were to visit Tina they wouldn't be seen, but he and Tina would be able to smell and hear them.

Teaching Tina should be easy. Even when he was a toddler it had been simple to change. It had only taken him a few hours to master the feat. A lot of werewolves, when first learning shift forms, only manage a partial change.

When he and his brother had been learning, Talon had laughed at his brother Rick. The first time Rick had tried to shift he had only managed to shift the lower part of his body into a wolf's hindquarters. But it had been Rick who had had the last laugh when Talon tried to change. The only things he had been able to change on himself were his legs arms, and ears, and his tail was only half way out.

Talon smiled at the memory. He knew it was going to be entertaining to watch Tina later, and he hoped she really did learn how to change today. If she didn't, Rick would have to teach her while he went in search of Trevor.

Tina sighed as she gazed at her clean plate, still hungry after the steak and vegetables. Normally after eating a meal like that she would be stuffed, but all it had done was slightly fill her. Shrugging her shoulders, she washed her dishes then turned toward Talon. "Let's go to the living room."

Both of them sat on opposite ends of her soft brown leather couch facing each other. She sat indian style while Talon bent one leg on the couch and left the other on the floor.

"Noware ya going to tell me what's goin' on?" Tina asked as she rested her elbows on her thighs and her face in her hands.

"Yes. Some of what you said earlier is true. Silver can kill us, but we can touch it. It's not like you see in the movies though. When we are cut by silver, something in the metal causes our wounds to heal slower than normal. If you have a fatal cut it can and will kill you, if not, the wound will just take longer to heal." He said.

"Were you cut with silver yesterday?"

"Not yesterday." He chuckled. "You slept all through yesterday and last night, but yes, and I'll tell you more about that later," Talon said. He wanted her to learn more about being a werewolf before filling her in on his hunt for Trevor. For now, he didn't need her worrying. He needed Tina focusing on her new abilities.

Tina was shocked she had slept that long but filed her questions about the silver away for later and asked, "What about the full moon?"

Talon smiled. He had always found that that part of the myth funny. Even if it was partly true.

"When the moon is full it does pull at us. The younger werewolves can't resist it, but the older, stronger ones can. We don't just change during a full moon though, that part of the myth is just that, a myth. We can will the change anytime we need or want to."

Tina wondered if she would change with the next full moon, but she didn't ask, instead she asked, "Do we just change into wolves like you did last night? The only reason I ask that is because of the movies."

"No. If you remember last night I was first in wolf form then as I claimed you," he smiled as he saw a light blush stain her cheeks, "I was in werewolf form. As for the killing of humans during a full moon, that isn't true either. Well, unless the werewolf is a murdering bastard, but then it wouldn't matter if it was a full moon or not. A killer werewolf kills anytime he or she wants. The full moon doesn't have anything to do with it."

Tina could feel and smell herself growing wet as the memory of last night flashed in her mind. She could tell by the way Talon's nostrils flared that he knew, and when she glanced, down she could see the outline of his hardening cock. She jerked her head back up and locked her gaze onto his.Damn I've never blushed this much before,she thought.

Clearing her all too dry throat she went on with her questions. She could only think of one more to ask, and by the pull he had on her soul, Tina believed she already knew the answer. After everything she had been through with Curt she didn't think she could handle going through it again.

"They say when wolves mate they mate for life. Is it the same for werewolves too?"

Talon could feel her fear in this and could tell she had been hurt in the past. Whoever had hurt this woman had left his mark. Talon hoped that he would come across whoever it was just so he could scare the shit out of him.

Leaning forward, he took Tina's hands in his and said softly, "Yes, when a werewolf mates, it is for life. All werewolves start searching for their mates once they hit puberty. Some find their mate shortly after beginning their search and for some it takes years." Talon paused and pulled Tina to him. With her back to his chest her nuzzled and kissed her neck. He felt a shiver run through her body when he kissed her below her ear. Then he whispered into it, "I have been looking for you for over three hundred years. I use to lay awake at night and picture what you would look like." Smiling into her neck he pushed aside her robe and cupped her breast. "I use to wonder what you would feel like and how it would feel to have you screaming out your pleasure as I pushed my hard cock into your heat over and over again." As he said the last part the fingers of his other hand parted her wet folds and circled her hard nub.

Tina gasped when Talon's fingers pushed slowly into her. She couldn't believe Talon was so old and had been looking for his mate for so long. By the tone of his voice, she could tell that he had searched for a mate a lot longer than any other werewolf. Oh, how lonely he must have been all those years.

Reaching her arms behind her, she wrapped them around Talon's neck and rode his fingers. Tina moaned when Talon lightly squeezed her hard nipple and tenderly bit her neck.

Talon groaned as she rode his fingers. Every time she moved her hips her lush ass would press against his aching hardness. Tina gave a frustrated growl when he pulled his fingers from her wet pussy and pushed her forward until she was on her hands and knees. Grabbing the base of his cock he slowly pushed into her dripping pussy then pulled back out. Using his free hand he pulled her ass cheeks apart and found her star. Once he aimed the blunt head of his cock he grabbed her hips with both hand and began to slowly push his way into her ass.

Tina was so hot but the fire of her desires dimmed when Talon began to push the head of his cock into her ass. It hurt and her body instinctively tightened up.

She felt Talon cover her back as he leaned forward. He lightly kissed the back of her neck and pushed his hips forward. The head of his cock slowly forced her asshole to open. When she whimpered in pain, he whispered into her ear, "Shhh, just relax, the pain will go away."

When Talon didn't feel her relaxing he circled his right arm around her and pulled her up. "Put your hands on the back of the couch, Tina," he said in a gentle voice. When she did, he cupped one of her breasts in his left hand as the fingers of his right hand made slow, tight circles around her hard clit. When her heard her moan and felt her body relax, he pushed the head of his cock past the muscular ring of her ass.

A loud groan left him as his cock head was engulfed in the tight heat of her ass. Holding her to him, Talon turned and sat down, making sure his cock didn't penetrate her further until she adjusted to his invasion.

When Tina's panting stopped he grabbed her hips once again and slowly pulled her down onto his cock. He didn't stop until she was sitting in his lap and had her back against his chest and her head lying on his shoulder.

As he waited for her to adjust he cupped her breasts and pinched her pebble hard nipples. He kissed her collarbone, then said in a husky, passion filled voice, "I loved you then, even though I didn't know who you were or what you looked like. Now that I have you, here in my arms, with my dick in your ass, I love you even more than I ever did." He slid his right hand down her flat stomach and untied the sash of her robe, parting it and exposing the front of her body. Then he cupped her mound in his hand as he squeezed and massaged her breasts with his other. When his fingers found her throbbing clit she gasped and thrust her hips, burying his cock even deeper into her clutching ass. He groaned as pleasure flooded his body. Gritting his teeth he said, "That's it baby, keep moving your hips just like."

It had taken Talon's sensual assault on her body to get Tina to relax enough for his cock to push into her ass. Even tough she was relaxed, when his cock had entered, it still felt as if he was tearing her ass apart with a baseball bat. Now that she was sitting on his lap with his fingers playing with her clit, she just felt full as pleasure rushed over her body.

Some of the pleasure had come from Talon's words of love. She could tell that she wasn't just another fuck for him; she actually meant something to him. Even though she could feel how much he meant what he said, she still doubted that love. What would happen to her this time if another Mandy came along? She wasn't ready to take that chance just yet.

Pulling off her robe she threw it on the floor and began to move her hips. As she rode Talon's cock, he thrust two of his fingers inside her pulsing cunt making her feel so full that she though she would burst. Reaching back like before she wrapped her arms around Talons neck.

12