Talon's Downfall Ch. 03

Story Info
In the here and now.
6.3k words
4.42
23k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 03/19/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Excerpts from Chapter 2

I felt hands touching me and recognised the feel of the calloused digits as fingertips ran up and down my body. My breathing started to calm down when I realised it was Devlin who was stroking me. From the tip of my pussy to my breasts, around the nipples, tracing lightly. Upwards and downwards they went until I was moaning as much as I could behind the gag. Suddenly I felt other fingers touching me. The feel of the skin was softer and there were...what the?

Long fingernails?

A woman?

*

Talon's Downfall Pt 3

In the here and now.

Frantically I started to thrash my head from side to side in a definite negative motion. I tried to move out of the way of this woman's hands on me. I have slept with quite a few men I admit that, but never a woman! This wasn't right! Devlin didn't say anything about watching a woman have sex with me.

But then again, Devlin never said it would be a man either.

Oh Fuck!

I was still thrashing my head and my body was jerking all over the place when I felt the sting of a thin hard piece of what could have been wood. The force, the pain and the surprise made my body arch high up as reflex took my body over. Desperately I tugged at the bindings on my feet and hands, but I just wasn't pulling hard enough or, perhaps that was the problem, because the harder I tugged the tighter the straps seem to get.

I was screaming behind the gag.

My thigh was on fire! What ever it was that had hit me hurt like hell!

The woman's voice interrupted my enthrallment with the pain I was under, it was a deep, husky voice, that was also strong and her tone told me she would brook no messing around by me. I was fairly sure it was she who had hit me.

"Talon, listen to me carefully."

I listened.

I tried to calm my breathing, forget the burning feeling. My chest was heaving as I concentrated on the voice above me. One hit was all it had taken.

"You are here because you have been a very, very naughty girl." Her tone was almost playful. The whip, I am pretty sure, is being trailed up from my feet, that twitch out of reflex, to my knees. Here, it pauses and begins to make circular trails of my kneecap. This is another ticklish spot. Has Devlin told her all my secrets? And what did she mean by "I've been a very naughty girl?"

By now I feel the thin piece of wood at my thigh, being pressed harder into my body leaving red scratch marks on my pale skin. I wince as the thin cord of wood is running across the red line that had formed after I had been flogged that first time.

"Yes, a very naughty girl. You're husband has told me all about you. This pussy has been well used from what I hear. I can't wait to find out for myself." The Mysterious Lady went on.

I felt the lash as it ran across my clit. I tried not to enjoy the feel of pressure even for a few seconds on my tender button. The silken material enhanced the pleasure for me. The smoothness of the fabric was a complete contradiction to the rough feeling of the lash.

Across and back.

Left to right.

Over and around.

The whip kept a constant movement and I was soon writhing as much as my bonds would allow. I was really starting to enjoy the feel of my clit being manipulated in any way. Suddenly the lash ceased abruptly.

"Slut."

The voice was my husbands. I cannot describe how humiliated I felt. It was a deep intense shame that flooded me to the very depths of my being. I knew my body had turned a bright red, as I could feel the burning of my cheeks, my heart was racing. A thousand scattered thoughts were swimming thru my head.

The teasing started again, this time tracing around the outline of my breasts, making zig zagging patterns that just touched the nipple. Instantly they seemed to harden as the silk was moved over my skin.

"Tonight we are going to see just how much of a slut you can be." The Lady went on. "You are going to learn how to please a woman. You are going to lick my pussy and suck my clit till I tell you to stop. If you refuse you will receive ten strokes on your bare arse. If you do not please me, you will receive ten strokes. If you do not obey any instruction that is given to you, you will receive ten strokes. I am going to fuck your well-used cunt until I have had enough. Your pleasure means nothing to me. If you cum before you are given permission you will get ten strokes. If the whip ceases to give you enthusiasm for your new found position then, be assured slut, I have many more accessories to, shall we say, keep you on track?"

Oh my! My head was swirling. I had heard what this woman had said to me, I was horrified and mystified, and very, very horny.

"I am going to remove the gag from you, on the understanding that you will not talk before you are given permission. The blindfold will remain. You are to answer in a respectful manner at all times. You will address your husband as Master and myself as Lady at all times. If you do not answer us in a satisfactory time or you refuse to answer you will be whipped. If you do not use our titles you will be whipped. Nod if you understand me."

There was so much to take in! But I nodded as quickly as I could. I did not want to be whipped.

I felt hands around my head and I heard the gag being unclipped. Suddenly my mouth was free, although my jaw was aching from the force of having it wide for so long.

"slut." Said the Lady's voice. "Are you aware of what we are doing here?"

"I am being punished." I replied in a small voice.

THWACK!

"Arrrrrgghhhh!" I screamed. My other thigh was on fire.

"I am being punished by who? To whom are you speaking? Use my title."

"Lady! I am being punished by my Master, Lady!" I screamed. Oh God the pain.

"Much better." She said. "Your Master tells me that you are here of your own free will, I would like to hear it from you. Are you here because you truly want to be?"

"Dev- I mean Master! Master said that as punishment I must do what He says, when He says. That if I didn't want to do this He will divorce me. I don't want a divorce. I love my hus- Master very much, Lady."

"That is not the question slut, the question is do you WANT to be here? Do you understand what you are getting into?"

"I want my marriage, it is important to me. Do I want to be tied to this bed, blindfolded and helpless, not really; but I will do what I must to prove that I love my Master."

"slut, I am a Dominatrix, I take pleasure in control and discipline. I expect you to fight me to some degree, as this is part of the challenge for me. I will use you for my own enjoyment; you are here for my amusement only. Your desires will not matter to me. I will play with your body until I am ready to stop. I will spank you if I feel the urge, but I promise you that in giving me my pleasure, you will also receive it."

Here the Lady paused. Her fingers ran across my stomach in light fluttery motions.

"But it is not going to be as easy as you may think. Oh yes, I will give you sexual release, but to receive it you must earn it. I am not a harsh Mistress, and I always use safe words. If at any point in time you feel that you cannot cope then use this word and I will cease what I am doing. Know though, that a safe word is only for use when you think you are in danger, or, the pain gets too much. I will not stop what I am doing just because you cannot take a few smacks to the backside. Your safe word is Ocean. It is there for your protection. Repeat this word back to me and tell me what its meaning is, so I know that you have listened and understood."

Hesitantly I began, "My safe word is Ocean Lady. A safe word is there to stop you hurting me. If I think I can not take anymore."

As I spoke these last few words I realised that I did have some protection, if this Lady meant what she said. Internal relief rushed through me in a wave of optimism as I thought it wouldn't be to bad if I could stop at anytime.

"So, you know what a Dominatrix is, but do you know what a Slave is?" The Lady asked me, as I felt her put her knee on the bed next to mine. Around this time her hands found there way to start caressing my arms, and around my neck. The light touches were distracting as I applied my self to concentrating on her words.

"Being a slave for some people is what they want the most in the world. To live and serve another person they love and trust very much. It is an honourable position to have, and slaves are genuinely happy with the lives they are leading. For some, being a slave is a release, a way of letting go of control, because they are always in control. It is not only about the whips and the chains and the leathers that seem to be the vanilla way of viewing it. Although, admittedly they do have their part. Most of it is not the sex involved at all; we don't all go around having sex 24 hours a day after all. A slave, or submissive is someone who takes care of their Master or Mistress, as it is the role of the Master or Mistress to care for the slave. I am here to teach you both how a Master or Mistress is to treat a slave, and how you slut, can become good in you new found path."

"Have you any questions for me slut?" she asked me.

"Lady, I am scared. I hear what you say, but I don't want to be whipped or anything like that. The last time my Master did that it hurt so much, and I carried bruises for days. Will you be going near my backside, because if you are can I beg you not to please?" At the thought of remembering the pain from my first punishment a flood of tears swamped my eyes.

"Sshhh." She soothed. "Your Master told me what had happened, and while I can not say that all Masters are not like that, if I am instructing new clients, then I make sure that none of that happens that I am aware of. slut, your Master lost control that day, however you had lost control long before he did. No one should be taken with force. A D/s relationship is very complex but the Master/Mistress must remain in control at all times. While I can not promise that you wont leave with bruises from today's lesson I can tell you that it will get easier to bear it, and soon you will see them as a mark of love, not hate or anger."

Her fingertips started to gather strength as she moved her caresses along my body.

"Now, I would like to see the merchandise on offer to me." With that I felt her move her body down so that she was level with my thighs. I felt my pussy lips being moved apart as she inspected me.

I heard her inhale and felt the end of her nose close to my lovehole.

"That's one very sexy smell you have here slut." She told me huskily.

I felt her hands probe further, as they ran a trail on the inside of my labia. Her fingers continued to pry my lips aside, until she reached my clit. There her other hand began to massage me sending spikes of pleasure through my body. I squirmed as much as my limited movement would allow. Her fingers started to alternate pressure, sometimes hard and fast, sometimes slow and gentle. My breathing started to get faster, my chest heaved, I was moaning and writhing. I felt juices running down the crack of my arse cheeks and experienced a moment of embarrassment before the pleasure came to the fore and I was once again into the here and now. All the while she was touching me she was talking to me as well.

"You like this don't you? You like me playing with your pussy? You want my fingers deep inside your hot little cunt don't you? You like the way my fingers are touching your clit? You like it hard like this?"

I moaned and gasped as she continued her ministrations to my clit. It must have been the only answer she needed as she chuckled and spoke once more. "Mmmm yeah I thought you would. How about this then, nice and slow?" I could not help but try to open my legs even further. "Oh slut you just cant get enough can you?"

Her fingers were pulling on the hood of my clit and soon had exposed the hard little button to the cool air and more importantly, to her wants and desires.

Two fingers grasped either side of my hard uncovered clit, and squeezed, hard. I gasped, trying to escape the manipulation, as my clit was released. Squeeze, release. Squeeze, release. Until I was writhing and moaning, pleading for it to stop.

"I asked you a question slut. In fact I asked you several. I didn't hear you answer any of them. Well, I am sure that you will start to remember soon enough that I expect an answer when I question you."

"Bring me the small flat plastic paddle." I heard her demand. "Yes, that one. Thank you."

The bed rose as she removed her weight and I could feel this Ladies presence as she came and stood next to me. The silken material was removed from my breasts and my nipples started to harden from the cool air and the added knowledge that my body was being viewed.

"Keep still." She warned.

Suddenly I felt a sharp stinging pain on my left tit. I barely had chance to react when I felt another on my right breast. Restraint was not in my head at that moment, and I forgot her warning to keep still. I moved away as far as I could, but it wasn't very far at all. I was still within easy reach as the spatula once again confirmed. I heard it move towards me and felt the connection as it once again flayed my body in sharp stinging motions.

I could not predict which breast was going to be inflicted upon. I could not anticipate from which angle the slap would be laid as the paddle continued to assault both of my breasts. By the time the Lady had finished I lay breathing heavily, trying to contain the sobs that wished to be released.

I sensed the Lady bending towards me and I wondered what was coming next, when I felt her mouth enclose my right nipple and suck gently. The burning, stinging sensation combined with the sucking and pressure around my nipple once again brought me back to sensual reality. Her mouth moved towards my left breasts and my body arched in its own accord to receive her moist mouth.

Instead, or perhaps because I had anticipated it, she moved away from me and with a chuckle said "Slut." Once again I felt myself blushing.

"Now I will ask those questions of you again, shall I? This time slut, I want you to answer."

I waited.

"Did you enjoy me looking at your cunt?"

Oh God.

"Yes Lady, I liked you looking at my cunt." I whispered that last word. I could barely believe I was saying it to myself, never mind a woman I had not ever met before.

"Louder! I want to hear what you have to say to me! I didn't ask you to whisper did I? We will try again. I can see you have a lot of training ahead of you slut. Did you like me playing with your clit, did you want me to fuck your pussy with my fingers?"

"Yes Lady, I enjoyed you playing with my clit. Yes Lady I really wished you were fucking my pussy!" I cried out.

"Better slut. Much better. But it isn't enough. You have disobeyed me quite a few times now and although you have been punished already, during that you still disobeyed because you could not keep still. On top of that I have told you to speak loudly and to give me answers when I wanted them. Help me." She said.

I heard my Master approach and my ankles were released from their bonds. As soon as the ties were undone, the material bracelets were replaced by cold steel and I heard the cuffs as each clasp was latched. My hands also were unbound and again cuffed. I was led, shuffling towards another section of the room. Here, I was stopped and told to raise my arms above my head. I did what I was told to and held my arms high in the air. I was conscious of the look my body would have as I stood there naked before the man I loved and this dominating woman.

I was told to put my arms down and to kneel down on the floor. This I did as quickly as I could. She came and stood before me.

"slut, you have been disobedient. You have on many occasions not answered my questions even when given instructions on how to answer. Even worse when you allowed yourself to be so caught up in getting your cunt fucked that you did not answer me at all. You were told to keep still, and yet you could not do that. You were instructed on which names to use when speaking to either your Mistress or Master, you could not do that either. You deserve to be punished slut. That little arse of yours deserves to be turned bright red, the burning will be a reminder to you that you will do what you are told when you are told."

I felt her move closer to me until her crotch was near my face. I could smell her female juices from where I was kneeling. I wondered just how turned on this woman was. I was going to get my answer as I felt her hand on the back of my head, moving my face towards her moist core. With a jolt I realised this Lady wore no clothes and my nose was pushed between her moist cracks.

"I will give you a chance to lessen your punishment. I know you have not ever tasted a woman, I hope you are a fast learner. Make me cum, if you do I will take five strokes of my whip off your punishment."

I opened my mouth and my tongue slipped out from between wet lips, lips that were wet mainly from the Ladies juices. Her taste was totally different to my husband. Her juices less, the only word that comes to mind is, strong. After a few hesitating licks her hand forced my mouth harder onto her feminine core. My licks became harder and longer, I began to get into a rhythm of dipping my tongue briefly into her sopping wetness and then sliding all the way up to her clit, stopping to circle her nub with my tongue before journeying all the way back down to her ripe opening. My mouth began to fill with her juices and my saliva, I needed to swallow and yet I sensed that she wasn't ready for me to stop what I was doing. Her hand guided my head and when I dipped my tongue into her pussy after another tongue tour of her self, her hand seized my head and held it there. I could only stick my tongue further into her pussy. I fucked her with my tongue as hard and as fast as I could. She started to grind herself into my face as her hips moved faster. I could feel her clit as she mashed herself to me. My face was becoming wetter as she used me to bring herself to orgasm. I felt the warm wet gush as it landed in my mouth. I sucked and drank as much as I could of this woman. Her pussy felt hot and smooth. Finally she released her grip on me and pushed me back.

I lay there panting and swallowing. Every swallow a reminder of what I had just done.

"That was very good slut. You have done well. Stand up now."

I stood on wobbly legs, still trying to get my breath back and my body under control. My own pussy was throbbing. I was so turned on at this point, I longed to have some kind of release.

"Raise your arms again slut." I raised my arms and heard the chains of my cuffs being attached to a chain from above.

"slut. You were very good for someone who has never sucked another woman's pussy. Maybe you have been keeping secrets all along." I was shaking my head back and forth denying her allegation.

Her fingers found my own pussy and began to stroke my clit. I moaned and my legs buckled. I could not help but move myself on her hands as I tried desperately to cum. Her voice came just next to my ear as she said "No."

Her fingers left me and I hear her walk away. Soon she was back, and she told me what was going to happen next.

"Your little arse is going to be whipped with this." I felt a wooden paddle between my legs, sliding its way to nestle with the crack of my pussy lips. She used the paddle to rub on my clit as she continued.

"Before you sucked my pussy so well, I told you were to be punished. I also gave you a chance to lessen that punishment. You succeeded. So, instead of getting twenty smacks with my friend here, you will receive fifteen. You are to count each contact, loudly and proudly."

12