Tamara Ch. 02

Story Info
The next step.
1.6k words
4.47
25.2k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 04/25/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two days later and I found myself alone with Tamara again. Or at least, alone in my room. My parents and Tamara's husband were downstairs. I'd been for a game of tennis and was aching all over. After my shower, I complained of soreness. Tamara's husband said that she should give me a massage.

"She's pretty good at those," he suggested, with a grin.

The blush probably spread across my face. But Tamara grinned at me, raising an eyebrow. "Your call, big boy," she teased.

I shook my head. 'That's ok,' I bashfully stammered.

Tamara stood up. "C'mon, Thomas. There aren't many guys who refuse one of my massages."

I followed her upstairs. "Lie down in your room," she said. "I'll get some oil."

I lay on my bed, wondering what lay in store. I already had an erection, just at the thought of this gorgeous woman's hands on my body. The shower scene stayed vividly in my mind and the memory of that, and my violent orgasm afterwards, stayed with me. Fuck, I had just turned eighteen years old, after all.

Tamara returned and shut the bedroom door behind her. It closed with a soft click.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

I turned my head to stare at her. She'd told me to lie here. Just as I was about to sit up, she spoke again.

"Take off your clothes!"

"Sorry, what?" I responded. I definitely wasn't expecting that suggestion.

"I'm gonna give you a massage! Strip to your boxers!" she said.

I blushed again. Fuck! Before I could respond, she began to tug my shirt out of the back of my jeans.

"Okay, okay," I mumbled.

Slowly, I undressed, keeping my face away from her so that she couldn't see how much I was blushing. I slid my shirt away, pulled off my stocks and then unfastened my black jeans. God, if I turned around, she would see my hard-on. I flopped down onto the bed to hide my reaction.

"You ready?" she asked.

I nodded and turned my head to give what I hoped was a confident smile. My jaw dropped open. Tamara had also stripped. Down to her panties and bra.

She saw my face. "Don't want me to get any oil on my clothes, do you?"

Her underwear was incredibly sexy. A white bra with her breasts spilling over the top. And just a matching, lacy thong. My cock hardened, if such a thing was possible.

When she sat on my ass, straddling me with one leg to each side, I felt a surge of adrenalin in my groin. Fuuuuck. I closed my eyes, attempting to wipe out any images of anything that might arouse me further. It wasn't easy. When she began rubbing my neck and shoulders, I felt I was in heaven. She was good, I realised, and after a little I actually managed to relax a bit.

We didn't talk, she just quietly hummed to herself as she worked my lower back. Then she skipped down to my calves, and as she worked up to my thighs, I began to squirm again. My breathing was heavy and when she slid her hands under my boxers to rub my ass, I nearly came. Fuck, Tamara! My cock was aching with arousal, and then I heard the words I feared more than any other.

"Okay, turn over!"

I felt a sudden panic. I decided there was no way I was going to turn, but then her pushing fingers under my shoulder left me no choice. She eased her body up just sufficiently to let me roll him onto my back, before she sat back down again. Her sensational body straddled me just above my waist. I was helpless.

Tamara went back to her little hum and began working the front of my shoulders and chest. I stared at her mostly-nude form as she worked away. I actually twitched when she worked into my stomach. Fuck, Tamara!

I had a serious hard-on but fortunately it was hidden behind her. But not for long. She eased up and sat beside me, at the bottom of the bed. There was no hiding my eighteen year old bulge, but she made no comment. She simply began to work on my ankles before moving back up my legs as she'd done when I lay on my stomach. I closed my eyes, partly imaging what I'd like her to do, but more trying to picture some tranquil scene in order to control my throbbing embarrassment.

She knew what she was doing, realised the effect of her teasing. Her hands oiled up to my thighs and as she got closer to my standing-to-attention cock, the more I throbbed with anticipation.

"That looks uncomfortable," I hear her say.

My eyes popped open. She couldn't mean what I thought she meant. But she did. Her eyes were staring at my bulge and my cock gave another twitch as she deftly undid the little button in the front of my boxers. I was completely petrified. My erection sprung out effortlessly, freed from its confines. It pulsed in the cool air.

"That's better!" she proudly announced.

Then to my surprise, she ignored it and began rubbing her fingers back into my thighs, working under the legs of my boxers. I took a huge breath and closed my eyes again. My entire concentration was focused on stopping myself from cumming.

"Do you have a girlfriend, Thomas," she asked.

I nodded. I did, and if Katy found out about this, I'd be dead.

"Does she take good care of you?"

Fuck, what kind of question was that?

She didn't wait for an answer. "Doesn't she ever take care of this problem?"

"Uhm... Well..." I sighed. What could I say? Tell her that she blew me regularly?

She began to rub around the base of my cock. Oh fuck. "Is it like this because of me?" she teasingly asked.

I managed to open my eyes and stared at her. "Well, I've never had a massage before..." I stammered.

Tamara kept up the pressure. "Do you like my masseuse's outfit?" She arched her back so that her breasts pushed out further. I was sure they were going to spill over her bra.

She gave a little grin. "I can see from your face that you do!"

"What if your husband comes up?" I gasped.

Tamara smiled. "What? With football on the TV? No, Thomas, it's just you and I for a while..."

"Tamara..." I gasped.

"What, honey?"

I wanted to tell her to take hold of my cock. But I would never dare. She watched my eyes drop to my erection and her working hands around the base.

"Thomas!" she exclaimed in mock horror. "I do believe I know what you are thinking..."

She took my hands and placed them on my thighs, close to hers. And close to my throbbing cock. Oh fuck!

"Is this.. because of me?" she asked.

She knew the fucking answer, but I just nodded.

"That's quite a compliment," she said. "Thank you?" Her sweet smile seemed natural and I grinned at pleasing her. "But I think you should take care of it..."

"Take care of it..." I meekly said.

"Yes, you know, like you did in the shower after I'd gone."

Stupidly, I wondered how she'd known.

She guided my right hand around my cock. Her soft fingers were still touching mine and she gently guided me to start stroking. I was like a rabbit caught in headlights. I gulped hard, my eyes shooting to her breasts, stomach, to her hands on mine.

My body was trembling from nerves and excitement and I continued to gingerly stroke myself when she slid her fingers away. She leaned back a little bit, stretching out her body and I knew she was making a kind of casual pose for me.

"Do you do this when thinking of me?" she asked.

Fuck, yes, I thought. Instead, I just nodded.

"You masturbate when you think of me?"

I nodded again.

"Do you think of my naked tits?"

My erection grew. How was that possible? Tamara laughed.

"That's all I need to know," she said, looking at John Thomas.

She cupped her breasts in the bra. When her hands went to the catch, I realised it was front fastening. She unclipped it and let it drop to the bed. Her tits sprung free. They were sensational. As she ran her hands over them , my fingers speeded up on my cock.

"This what you fantasise about?" she asked. I nodded, my eyes drawn to her fingers as they pulled on her nipples.

"Is that how you masturbate?" she sweetly asked, breathing out sexily,. I nodded. She did, too.

"I like it, Thomas... it's so sexy."

Fuck. This goddess thought I was sexy!! That took me to the edge.

"Tamara..." I said.

"Yes, honey?" her voice was innocent.

"Tamara..." my voice was louder, more urgent.

"Yes, honey," she repeated, raising an eyebrow.

I started to slow down before I embarrassed myself further. She wasn't having any of it!

"Keep going, Thomas," she encouraged. "Cum for me..."

My eyes shot wide open. My Goddess wanted to see me cum.

"That's it baby," she said, her voice a hoarse whisper. "Cum for Tamara..."

My hand sped up. Her eyes widened, excitement bursting from them. They were trained on my cock.

"Cum, honey! Cum for Tamara..."

I did. The first shot hit her on the neck, and the next two on her breasts. Those beautiful breasts. The sight of my seed on her was the most erotic thing I'd seen. Further bursts hit her legs and her eyes gleamed with each shot.

"Geez ...Tamara.... I'm- ah fuck, I'm sorry..."

"No, no, no! You're a good boy," she groaned. "Such a good boy..."