Tamera and Jackie

Story Info
T-Girl and others have fun and more.
29.2k words
4.79
59.6k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hosheen
Hosheen
7 Followers

I'd known Tamara for several months. She was a half-black, half-Japanese woman of 32. The only thing we had in common was, quite honestly, nothing but sex. She called me one Saturday afternoon and asked if I was still coming over that night. "Sure," I replied, "I'd never stand up the fuck of the century." Then she asked if I'd mind if a friend of hers joined us? "What friend?" I asked. She replied her friend was named Jackie. "What's she like? Will I like her?" I didn't want some out-of -town school chum ruining my evening of fuck and suck.

"Jackie's well, different," was all she'd tell me. When I arrived at Tamara's place and she opened the door I knew at least my plans for great sex were still safe. She was wearing a red see-through nightgown that displayed, rather than concealed, her tight breasts, large nipples, and rounded ass. When I got into the living room, the blond friend, Jackie, was wearing a baby-doll outfit that similarly displayed a nice set of tits and a lush ass even better than Tamara's. Things, like my dick, were looking up.

After introductions and drink orders had been taken care of, we settled on Tamara's huge couch, one lovely on each side of me. Tamara kissed me deeply and rubbed my erection. "Don't neglect Jackie," she murmured. I turned to Jackie and received an eager set of lips. Tamara was unzipping my pants as I fondled Jackie's nipples. I turned back to my afro-Asian beauty and slipped a hand between her thighs. She had one of the largest clits I'd ever seen. As I gently rubbed it, I felt Jackie's warm mouth descend over my cock. At times like this, I'm glad I'm a normal six inches. She was able to take it all. As I began licking and sucking Tamara's nipples, I realized this was one of the best blow jobs I'd ever had. She was sucking hard, just the way I liked it and using her tongue around the head on every upstroke.

"Better slow down," I wheezed, "I won't last long at this rate, let me do a little some-thing for you." I pulled her top away from those creamy breasts and began giving them the treatment.

"Remember I said she was different?" Tamara whispered in my ear. I mumbled my assent around a rigid nipple. "Now's the time to find out." Jackie pulled away from me, and stood up. She pulled her top over her head and turned her back to me and bent over. Her ass was barely contained by her brief panties before she slid them down. It was as good as I'd thought, firm, round, and ivory white surrounded by golden tan lines. When she turned around, I saw, not the golden-haired pussy I expected, but a firm cock. It wasn't large, but it was definitely a cock. There were balls below and some of the golden floss I had thought see around a snatch.

"That different enough for you?" Tamara asked. "I hope you aren't disappointed." Disappointed? Hell, no. It had always been a secret fantasy of mine to make it with a transsexual. Now it was happening. Tamara slid to the floor and took Jackie's cock in her hand, "It works just like yours, watch." She slipped the head into her mouth and began sucking while she fondled the balls below. I scooted behind Tamara and began licking her cunt from below. Three-way, here we come!

Soon, we went to the bedroom and Jackie and Tamara started a sixty-nine on their sides. I got behind Tamara and slid my cock into her juicy cunt. Jackie made a diversion from Tamara's clit to lick my balls. She gave a little "oh" and I looked around Tamara's shoulder to see that she'd stuck her tongue in Jackie's ass. From experience, I knew there was expert reaming going on. Jackie went back to work on Tamara's clit and I kept giving my cock all the pussy it could stand. It couldn't stand much because when Jackie gave my balls another lick, I started shooting semen into that twitching cunt like it was on fire.

Jackie pulled my dick out and sucked it into her mouth, cleaning all traces of come and cunt juice from it. Then she rolled Tamara on her back and dove between her legs, slurping noisily at her fluids. Tamara never lost her liplock upon Jackie's cock. She wet a finger in her mouth, then slid it into that pink ass to drive Jackie over the edge. With muffled groans, she started coming in Tamara's mouth, whose hips were in the midst of orgasm, driving her cunt up into Jackie's sucking lips.

We peeled apart like a budding flower and caught our breath. "Next, showers," Tamara ordered. We all fit quite well into the oversized stall if you didn't mind a little slippery skin rubbing you as you washed. I didn't.

"Here, wash this, you know more about it than I do," Tamara cooed as she placed Jackie's cock in my hand. I'd never washed one but my own, but this one wasn't so different, just a little smaller. As I lathered it and her balls too, it began slowly stiffening in my hand. Now that felt different. Tamara's finger soaping my asshole momentarily took my mind off what I was doing. After I rinsed Jackie, I returned the favor, first for Tamara then, to be fair, to Jackie. By the time we were dried off and back in the bedroom, I was ready to go again.

I lay back and watched them taking turns with my cock. One would suck it while the other licked my balls, then they'd switch. About three changes of mouths and I was ready for some deep-dish dessert. Tamara got on top and Jackie put my freshly-hardened cock in her pussy for her, then began rubbing my balls and Tamara's tits.

Tamara leaned down to rub those nipples on my chest and Jackie scooted around to our heads. She stuck that little cock into Tamara's mouth and began pumping it in and out, just like I do. After a minute, Tamara pulled it out and kissed me. "Your turn," she sighed. How could I refuse? Tamara rubbed the cock over my lips and into my mouth. Strange, but nice, I thought. I could see her eyes glowing as she watched me suck my first cock. Giving a beginner a break, Jackie didn't start pumping right away. She sighed with pleasure so I must have been doing ok. I just did what I knew I liked. As I started moving my head, Jackie got the idea and began gently sliding it in and out. Seeing this, Tamara knew I was comfortable with a cock and took it out of my mouth and placed it back in hers. I took a clue from their performance on me and began licking Jackie's balls They were small, almost hairless and felt smooth and warm. For the next several minutes we traded back and forth. To her credit, Tamara never missed a beat with her pussy on my cock.

Finally she rolled off me and said, "I've got to be fucked hard." She got into her favorite position, on her knees with her head down and her ass in the air. knowing what she wanted, I put my cock as far into her cunt as it would go. My balls were banging on her clit, it was in so deep. Jackie sat against the headboard and Tamara stuffed her cock into her mouth, slid a hand under her balls and, I suspect, a finger into her ass. As I pumped away, a white froth of sex secretions appeared around my dick. I used it to lubricate my finger and put it in her ass. I could feel my cock sliding back and forth as I fingered that warm, dark channel. Tamara was moaning around Jackie's cock, I was grunting each time I shoved deep into her snatch, and Jackie was twirling her own nipples as she shoved it into Tamara's mouth up to her balls.

"In my ass, do it in my ass." Tamara begged. Having everything well greased, I pulled my cock from her cunt and gently eased the head between her cheeks. She knew I was waiting for her to move at her own pace, so she leaned back to make the head pop into her butt. Once she was used to that, she wiggled her hips to signal for more. With all the action we'd had, the rest slid home nicely. We paused for a few seconds to savor the sensations of fine ass-fucking; then I began moving it slowly back and forth.

Jackie had moved from her position in front of Tamara to watch. She fondled my balls and asked, "Can I have some, too?"

"Get ready," I panted. She got down side-by-side with Tamara in the same position. She slid a hand under our bodies. My cock in Tamara's ass could feel a finger in her pussy. Jackie was getting some lubrication for her own ass. When she was ready, she patted my balls. I could tell she was used to this because she took me easily, groaning sexily as my cock slid in her ass to the root. So she wouldn't feel neglected, I put my left hand under Tamara's snatch. My middle finger fit nicely in her cunt while my thumb went into her ass. When it was time to switch again, I held Jackie's balls and used my thumb in her ass. They both loved it to judge from the moans and squeals.

Finally, I was pumping Tamara's ass when she moved down flat on the bed. She always does this when she's ready to come from being fucked in the ass. She likes to feel me solidly on top of her. As she likes me to do, I slowed down. Her fingers were in her cunt and rubbing her clit. I felt a breeze, then Jackie's tongue licking my ass. She was almost as good at that as Tamara. Then, she replaced her tongue with a finger, gently massaging my prostate. If I hadn't already come once, I'd be squirting quarts by now. With a whispered, "My turn," Jackie slid her cock into my ass. I never thought it would feel that good. It seemed as though we were one animal, moving in harmony. We got into a rhythm together, Jackie, me, and Tamara. I knew I couldn't hold out much longer when Tamara went into the series of deep breaths and grunts that signaled her orgasms this way. Not having any reason to stop now, I pumped harder and faster until my balls contracted and I emptied all my come into her ass.

"Oh, your ass is squeezing my cock, you're coming," Jackie squealed. I recognized the short, fast strokes that signaled a cock about to shoot. I held still and felt a surge of hot come. It was soothing, my ass needed some relief after its first fucking. But not the last, if I see Jackie again.

Tamara and Jackie - Part 2

I did see Jackie again about a week later. Tamara was spending the weekend at my place. Friday afternoon she called to ask if Jackie could stay with us, too.

"Certainly," I replied, "After last time, you shouldn't have to ask."

"Well, I wanted to check with you anyway," she said coyly. "Is your hot tub working?"

"Yep, they got it fixed two days ago." The heater had quit and I'd had a bitch of a time getting the dealer to honor the warranty. They thought "Customer Service" meant screwing the buyers.

"We'll be there at seven." Tamara promised.

At seven sharp, the doorbell rang and I opened up to let the two gorgeous ladies in. Even though Jackie was a transsexual, I couldn't think of her as anything but 'she'. Even when I saw her naked with a hard cock, there was something totally feminine about her, so it was always 'she and 'her' to me.

Tamara handed me a bottled of chilled wine and asked, "Is the hot tub ready?"

"Absolutely," I replied.

"Then we'll be in it. How about pouring some wine for everyone?"

"Be right there."

I went into the kitchen and poured three generous glasses of the wine, put the bottle in an ice bucket, placed everything on a big tray and made for the back patio and the hot tub. Hopefully, it would have two hot ladies in it by the time I got there.

The ladies were not only in the tub and hot, they'd started without me. Tamara was leaning back on one of the padded back rests and Jackie was fucking her. They were pressed together, nipples rubbing and lips kissing. Tamara was holding Jackie by the ass, guiding her strokes into her dainty pussy.

I set the tray down and shed my only item of clothing, a pair of hospital scrub pants. I stepped into the spa and asked, "Is this a private game, or can anyone play?"

Tamara looked over at me and said, "Well, not anyone, but you're welcome."

I waded across the tub and kneeled next to their heads. I took my cock in hand and slowly rubbed it over their cheeks. Jackie turned to face it and slurped it into her mouth. Tamara took one hand from Jackie's perfect ass and fondled my balls, then lifted them to her lips and began licking one, then the other. Ever considerate, Jackie gracefully relinquished my cock to her friend and Tamara sucked it in to the base. I felt Jackie's hand slid around my ass then between my legs to fondle my balls. She began licking Tamara's lips where they were ovaled around my cock. She stroked in and out of Tamara's cunt a little faster then suddenly moved up to present her cock to her mouth. Tamara opened a little wider and I felt Jackie's cock alongside my own. We were both fucking Tamara's mouth, alternating strokes so we could feel the other's cock rubbing our own. Jackie panted, "I'm coming." I felt a spurt of hot come over the head of my dick and bent to suck her left nipple as she shoved it in Tamara's mouth up to the balls. To further add to her pleasure, I stuck my finger into her ass and gave her a gentle fingering. I could feel her pumping come as I fingered her.

When the spasms died down, Tamara took both cocks from her mouth and pulled me to her. My cock slid into her already well-juiced snatch and I shoved it in to the hilt. As she kissed me, I could taste the flavor of Jackie's come lingering on her tongue. As we pulled away, there must have been some on her face because I could see a silvery strand connecting our lips. Jackie bent down to quickly slurp it off our faces.

As we fucked, Jackie knelt by our heads as I had done earlier. She stroked my face with her cock and I opened my mouth. Tamara reached up and milked the last drops of Jackie's come onto my tongue, then kissed me again, sharing in the treat. After our kiss, she took Jackie's cock into her mouth and sucked it clean of every trace of come.

Jackie kissed us both and slid back down into the water so she could fondle our joined genitals. I pulled back a little to give her room to slide her hand between us to stroke Tamara's clit. Her other hand went between my legs to play with my balls and rub my ass. She moved even lower and then I felt her tongue moving smoothly over my ass cheeks, circling closer and closer to her eventual goal, my asshole.

Tamara began breathing in the short, fast pants that signaled her orgasm. I pumped my cock in the long, even strokes she likes when she's close. I was rewarded for my efforts when I felt her cunt clasping my dick as she groaned out her climax. Jackie, alert to our state, stuck her tongue in my ass to drive me over the edge. It worked, I pulled almost all the way out, when I felt the first spurt of semen, I shoved my dick all the way in. Jackie finger-fucked my ass gently, encouraging me to squirt all my cream into Tamara's pussy.

As I eased out with a contented sigh, Jackie quickly sucked my cock into her mouth and sucked it clean, savoring the mix of cunt and cock fluids. Next, she lifted Tamara up so her hips were out of the water and buried her face between her thighs, sucking my come from her box. When she came up for air, her lips were dripping with come. Tamara pulled her to her and cleaned her face with her tongue, swallowing down all the glistening goo from Jackie's lips. I could see a couple of drops on Tamara's breast where they had dripped from Jackie's lips. I fastened my mouth over the still-erect nipple and sucked my own come from it. Maybe it was the flavor of cunt cream with it, but it was delicious. I could see why these two never missed a chance to scarf it.

We all sank back into the tub for a soak and I handed around the wineglasses. After a refill, we felt like we could walk again and crawled from the tub to my shower to wash off the chlorine. As we soaped each other, the women started to tease me. "Look at that, he's getting hard again."

"Yes, he'll probably want us to suck it or something."

"Yeah, or stick it in our pussy or ass."

"Maybe he shouldn't always get to come all over us like that."

"Sure, he needs a lesson in Pussy Power."

They led me from the shower to the den where I was positioned belly down over the footstool in from of the big easy chair. "What's going on?" I asked.

Jackie gave my ass a slap, "When we want you to know, you'll find out." She would have sounded more serious if she hadn't giggled. Tamara came into the room with a cock sprouting from her cunt. Actually, it was a long, thin vibrator, she'd stuck blunt end first into her fur box. "Wow, now we all have cocks!" Jackie exclaimed.

"Suck it, boy!" Tamara moved in front of me to present the plastic tool to my mouth. Even though it was faithfully cock-shaped, it still didn't feel like Jackie's as I bobbed my mouth up and down its length. When she pulled it out, I looked up to see Jackie sucking on her tits. She'd squeezed Tamara's breasts together and had both nipples in her mouth at once. Tamara was fondling Jackie's cock and balls, a sure way of encouraging her. "Now him," she ordered.

Jackie moved around to my side and stuck her head under my hips to suck my cock. Her lips pulled my still-soft tool in to the base. The stroking of her tongue on my cockhead and her hand on my balls had it stiffening in seconds. She pulled back to suck hard on the head, giving it swipes with the flat of her tongue. Satisfied that I was hard and horny, she moved behind me. Was it to be another ass-fucking? Not yet, she began by licking my balls from behind, moving up to my ass. She could ream almost as well as Tamara, and lost no time in stroking her tongue in my ass. Tamara had moved to my head and presented her pussy to be licked. The vibrator was still in her but she wanted her clit sucked. By itself, it was a miniature dick, almost a half inch long and protruding from its fleshy nest. I started by gently gliding the tip of my tongue over its length. When it was fully engorged, I took it into my mouth, sucking gently and tickling it with my tongue tip. Tamara responded by shoving her beaver into my face, holding my head and moaning. Jackie was energetically fucking my ass with her own tongue, causing me to rock back and forth on the footstool. Her hand never left my cock as she worked my ass into a frenzy.

Tamara pulled away, the tip of the vibrator bobbing up to graze my chin. "Time to trade?" she asked Jackie. They switched positions, Jackie sat in the chair and pulled my face into her groin. Her four-inch dick smeared its juice over my lip as she scooted forward to put it within my reach. She gently took my head in her hands and guided her cock into my mouth. It was firm and I could smell the soap from the shower in her blonde pubic hairs under my nose.

Behind me, I felt Tamara's special touch as she corkscrewed her long tongue into my ass. She had a way of twirling it as it went in that drove me wild with lust. My hips were pumping as I sucked Jackie's cock and fondled her almost hairless balls. When Tamara ceased her attentions on my ass, I could feel it remain open as if to say, please don't leave, not yet. She had other plans, though. I heard the vibrator come on with a soft buzz and Tamara sigh, "Ahh, so fucking good, so deep." I felt a little nudge, then the tapered head of the electric cock moved inside my ass. She paused to let me get used to the idea, then began stroking it in and out, going deeper each time. "So good, so good, she moaned, been wanting to fuck you for so long."

Jackie pulled her dick from my mouth and lifted her balls to my mouth, I slid my tongue over them, and she lifted them even higher so I could reach the underside. As I gave them the same treatment I would have wanted, she slid her ass further forward on the chair and lifted her balls a little more. "Lower, she pleaded, lower." I moved my tongue all the way down to just above her ass. I knew what she wanted, but I was going to make her say it. She didn't let me down. "My ass, do my ass, too." Never one to let a lady down, I ran the tip of my tongue over and around her asshole. She slid even closer to me and wiggled those beautiful cheeks. Now I could reach everywhere she wanted and shoved my tongue in her ass as hard as I could. She jerked a little and then squealed, "Yes, yes, fuck it, fuck it!" I could feel Tamara's breasts on my back as she leaned over me, partly to look at what we were doing, partly to fuck me harder. Then Jackie's arms slid over my back and I felt her hands come between me and those cone-shaped tits. She must have been playing with Tamara's long nipples because her fingers were moving against me as she held them. Jackie pulled her ass from my face and stuck her cock back in my mouth. I replaced my tongue with a finger and began pumping it in her ass as I sucked her dicklet. She was helping by humping my face with every stroke. Tamara kept right in time on my ass. The vibrator must have been rubbing her clit in this position, because she shortened her motion and began panting the way she does when she's ready to come. The humming techno-cock in my ass, the real cock in my mouth and the feel of Tamara's pubic hair against my butt were making my own cock drip with excitement. Neither one of them was paying it any attention, though. Jackie started humping my mouth faster and faster. Tamara had shortened her movement until it was more like rubbing her clit between my ass cheeks. Jackie, as usual, came first. Her cock stiffened, jerked, and long, hot spurts of come shot into my mouth. I stroked her ass as I felt the orgasmic spasms. Tamara wiggled from side to side and then I felt her tense and shudder in her own orgasm. I was sucking gently on Jackie's cock, but it was too much, she had to pull out of my mouth. Not expecting this, I let most of her come dribble onto her cock and balls, the rest running down my chin.

Hosheen
Hosheen
7 Followers
123456...8