Tami Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomWine
TomWine
934 Followers

"Sure, we don't have any secrets. It'll be fun. Then you can do her. I'm sure she'll want one too."

"What kind of massage are we talking about?" she asked.

"Well, today they gave me a full body massage, and it was awesome. Tomorrow they're planning to give me a vaginal massage, with stirrups, kinda like what they have at the GYN office. I think it'll be fun."

"Sounds good to me," she replied.

Thomas and I looked at each other, wondering what we've gotten ourselves into for tomorrow, but neither of us regretting it. Not at all.

It was time to leave for the restaurant, so the four of us got in my car and drove away. We were there in no time, and were seated promptly.

I tried my luck and ordered a round of margaritas. The waitress checked my ID, but didn't bother with the other three, I guess thinking we were all the same age.

She brought the margaritas and set them in front of each of us and then took our orders.

We sat and talked while drinking our margaritas, which were very good. From the beer and then the drink, the four of us were getting a little tipsy.

The waitress came out with our appetizers, and noticing our glasses were nearly empty, asked if we wanted another round.

"Yeah, and make them jumbos this time," Brittany replied.

"Make that three, I'm driving," I told her, knowing that I needed to drive over to the gym later to lock up.

The waitress returned with three jumbo margaritas and they started drinking them while waiting on our food and continuing to eat away at the appetizers.

"What do we have planned for later on?" Brittany asked.

"Well, the guys have to close up the gym around nine thirty. I thought we could go with them and maybe try out the sauna and the Jacuzzi, if you want to," Tami shared.

"Yeah, that would be fun," Brittany replied. Thomas looked at me and raised his eyebrows and smiled.

Our food finally came, and we ate it while continuing our conversation.

"So, tell me more about this massage you got today, Tami," Brittany said.

"Well, it was awesome. I had both of these guys working on me at the same time. One did my legs while the other, ah, did other parts, and then they switched."

"Did they do both, you know, front and back?" Brittany asked.

"Absolutely."

"What do you wear when you get a massage?"

"I usually don't wear anything, but today I wore a black thong. I wasn't sure if I should go completely nude with Thomas in there. I wanted to leave a little to the, ah, imagination and all."

"So, you didn't wear anything on, you know, your top?"

"Nope, nothing," Tami replied, slurring her words a little.

"So, usually, you're like, naked and all?"

"Yeah, but usually its just me and Jace. This is the first time anyone else was in there."

"You can wear anything you want, or nothing at all. Most of our clients are nude, but we keep them covered with a towel, if they want that," I shared.

"Do most of them, like, want you to keep them covered during the massage?"

"Most of the older women do, and all the men, or most of them at least, like to be covered. The rest usually ask me to remove the towel. Some wear underwear, but that usually comes off so they don't get massage oil all over them and all."

"I never thought about what to wear for a massage. I've never had one. What do you think I should wear, Thomas, if you two give me one tomorrow?"

"I think nude is best, it allows more freedom for the masseur and all."

"So, will you keep me covered with a towel?"

"Only if you insist," Thomas replied.

"But, not if I don't want you to?" she asked.

"It's strictly up to you, but it allows more freedom, you know, if you're not covered, but that's your call, not ours."

"I'll have to think about that one," Brittany replied.

"You really need to have a breast massage, Brittany, it's awesome. God, I thought I was going to have an orgasm on the massage table today it was so good," Tami commented. "I mean, it feels so fucking good to have four hands massaging your breasts. God, it feels good."

Tami was getting a little loud, and I tried to quiet her down before everyone around us could hear her talking about the massage we gave her.

"They'll massage your ass too, both of them will," Tami said, getting giggly. "I mean, can you imagine both of these cute guys running their hands all over your tits and ass . . . and other places. I mean, it was the most awesome experience of my life."

Both Tami and Brittany were getting more tipsy by the minute as they drank their margaritas. Thomas was about as bad.

"I think I'm gonna try it, and I want to be nude, just like Tami was."

That comment also got a wide grin out of Thomas.

We finished our dinner and left for the apartment. Everyone seemed to be able to walk all right, but they were getting wasted.

Tami sat in front with me, while Brittany and Thomas sat in the back seat. Looking in the mirror I saw that they were already making out. It looked like they were getting along fine.

We got to the apartment around eight thirty, so we turned a movie on and watched that. Tami and I sat together in the large chair while Brittany and Thomas sat together on the couch. Both the girls were getting frisky, which didn't bother either of us. I was hoping that Thomas, at least, would sober up before we left for the gym. We didn't have any more to drink after returning home. Brittany wanted a beer, but I told her that it might make her sick mixing beer and the margaritas, and that's the last think we wanted, someone throwing up all over the place.

Thomas and Brittany were making out quite heavily, but their clothes remained on at least, and there didn't seem to be much touching, you know, below the waist. I was glad they were saving that for later, when we all went to bed.

"Where's everyone sleeping tonight?" Brittany asked.

"Well, we have the bedroom, which Jace and I usually share, and the couch folds out. We can figure that out later.

"I could sleep on the floor, that is, if Brittany wants the couch," Thomas replied, giving Brittany an out.

"I don't think you'll have to sleep on the floor, Thomas," Brittany replied, giving him another deep kiss. I didn't think Thomas would be sleeping on the floor, either.

Soon it was going on nine thirty, and I mentioned that I needed to go to the gym to close up, noting that Thomas had to go with me. I wasn't sure if the girls still wanted to go to the gym with us or not.

"We're going with you, aren't we?" Tami asked.

"Yeah, we want to go too," Brittany replied.

"That's fine with us. We can all go over and after we close up the gym, we can check out the sauna and all," I said.

"Sounds good to me," Brittany replied, placing her hand on Thomas' thigh, very near his crotch.

We all got up to leave, with Brittany asking, "Do I need to take anything with me?"

"Nope," Tami replied. "We will be the only ones at the gym, and I was planning to go au natural."

"You mean, like no towel or anything?" Brittany asked.

"You can wear one if you want. I will too, if you want me to."

"We'll see," Brittany replied.

We got in the car and drove the short distance to the gym, with Thomas and Brittany making out in the back seat the whole trip.

We got there and the four of us went inside. The girls sat in the lounge as Thomas and I walked through the gym talking with people until it was time to close. At 9:45 the receptionist announced that the gym was closing in fifteen minutes, so people began to clear out, as usual. They're all good about leaving on time, except for a few stragglers who take their time in the shower. There's always s couple of them.

At ten Thomas and I checked the doors in the back of the gym and turned off the lights in all the offices and locked them up. I made a check list for him to go through when he started locking up by himself next week.

We got all the lights off in the main gym and the aerobics rooms, and then checked the massage rooms to make sure they were set up for the morning, especially mine as I had a massage first thing in the morning. I noticed the new wine chiller that Mike had installed in my room. I checked it and it was already filled with eight bottles of Champagne.

"This could make things interesting," I said to Thomas as I pointed out the new chiller filled with Champagne.

"Are we starting that tomorrow? He asked.

"Yeah, that's what Mike said."

We went back out and checked the doors again We finished all of this around ten fifteen, and then walked through the locker rooms, noting that they were all clear.

"We can leave the lights on in here," I said as we were leaving the men's locker room. I checked the sauna and turned it on as someone had already shut it down. I also turned the heat back on in the Jacuzzi as we were planning to use it later on.

We walked over to the women's locker room and shut off one shower that was left on, picked up a few towels that were on the floor and the benches, and shut off the lights.

"I don't think the girls are planning to use this one," I said, smiling at Thomas.

We made our way back to the reception area and I looked over the schedule for tomorrow, noticing the sign announcing the Champagne massages.

"There's a couple massages here that I might ask you to assist with," I told Thomas, who smiled at me again. He was still light headed from the margaritas we had at dinner, but he wasn't as bad as the girls.

"I have Lisa at one thirty, and that's a ninety minute massage, and I'm sure she'll agree for you to assist. She's hot; I think you'll like working on her. We may even try out the stirrups on her. From her last massage, I think she'll go for that. I'll asker her, anyway."

"I am really liking this job! I never thought it would be like this."

"Yeah, the massages have added a whole new dimension to working at the gym. God, it was never anything like this when I was just a personal trainer. Being the gym manager also opened up some new things, like coming over after hours and having private use of the sauna and Jacuzzi. That makes the job worth it!"

"Yeah, and I start my massage therapy classes Monday; it will be good when I get my certification and all. God, I love this job. Thanks for giving me this opportunity."

"Well, as Mike said, you have the body and the looks that our clients like. You fit right in, and I enjoy having you around here," I replied.

"I guess all the working out finally paid off," Thomas said.

"Yeah, you really look good and all."

We walked over to the girls, and Brittany asked, "Whats a Champagne Massage?" noting the sign at the bar.

"That's something new we're trying. They're free this week, but starting next week they come with a ninety minute massage. You get a coupon for a free glass of Champagne when you check in. You can enjoy that while you're waiting for the massage. I have a new wine chiller in my massage room, so I can give free refills if anyone wants one." I replied.

"Can I have some Champagne with mine?" Tami asked.

"Yeah, I want some too," Brittany added.

"You have to be twenty-one, but I can give you some once you get into the massage room, but you can't say anything about that. We could get in real trouble if anyone found out that we were giving Champagne to anyone under the legal age."

I walked over to the bar and grabbed a few champagne glasses and took them to my room, wanting to make sure I had them on hand, not wanting to get them in the morning.

When I returned, we all went into the men's locker room for the sauna.

Brittany and Tami walked to the other side of the row of lockers, where they stripped down and wrapped a towel around their beautiful bodies. I had a suspicion that they wouldn't keep them on very long, though. Just for modesty at the beginning, Thomas and I also wrapped towels around our waists.

We walked into the sauna, which was hot. I poured some water on the coals to get some steam going, and it soon filled the room.

Thomas and Brittany sat on a bench across from me and Tami. I noticed that Thomas was already pitching a tent in his towel. Brittany noticed it as well, and put her hand on his upper thigh, just below his towel.

Brittany's towel had risen up to the top of her thighs, giving me a great view of her crotch. I noticed that she had a well groomed pussy, which was visible from where I sat.

Brittany and Thomas started making out, and I noticed her hand creep up his leg and was now wrapped around his hard cock, stroking him.

Tami was getting turned on by the sight before us, and slid her hand under my towel and started kissing me, slipping her tongue into my mouth. I kissed her and slipped my tongue inside her mouth, reached down and slipped my hand under her towel to her wet pussy lips. I started rubbing them gently. She spread her legs, and I caught Thomas staring at her crotch, which was as visible as Brittany's now.

The four of us continued making out and rubbing each other, when Brittany reached up and undid her towel, letting it fall back so that her front was now entirely exposed. Yes, she was a sexy lady.

Thomas leaned over and kissed Brittany again, and slowly moved his mouth from her mouth to her neck, and finally to her breasts, as he started sucking them as they continued rubbing each other.

Tami let her towel fall open like Brittany, and was sitting on the bench with her front wide open. I caught Thomas looking at her a couple of times, which was fair, because I was catching a good look at Brittany as well.

It was obvious that the three of them were still intoxicated, as Brittany reached down and pulled off the towel that was around Thomas, and he didn't even seem to care that he was sporting a huge erection that was visible to all of us.

Tami did the same to me, and then we were all sitting nude in the sauna, with both Thomas and I showing our erections to everyone.

Brittany looked over at me and said, "Nice one there, Jason."

Tami looked at Thomas and then at Brittany and asked her, "Don't you think Thomas has a huge cock?" slurring her words as she spoke.

"Yes, I do, and if you two don't mind, I'm gonna take care of it right now," she replied as she lowered her mouth over his erection, taking the whole thing down her throat.

Thomas looked over at us with a wide grin on his face as he rubbed the back of Brittany's head softly, spreading his legs wide, giving us a view of the whole thing. Tami followed Brittany's lead and leaned down and took my cock into her mouth and started sucking me.

I reached down and started feeling Tami's ass, as Thomas did the same thing to Brittany, rubbing her ass, and then fingering her pussy as she continued sucking him.

I leaned back and enjoyed both Tami sucking me and the show on the bench in front of us.

We stayed like that for ten minutes or longer, when Brittany removed her face from Thomas' cock, pushed him down on the bench on his back, crawled up onto him and slid his cock into her pussy and started riding him. They were having sex in the sauna right in front of us. God it was an erotic sight, watching her ride his huge cock.

Tami, without looking at them, spread her towel over the bench and reclined on it, spreading her legs. I immediately went down on her and started licking her pussy lips, as she spread her legs further apart.

Tami started thrusting her hips against my mouth as I drove my tongue deeper into her. She started moaning, and soon both she and Brittany were moaning loudly.

"Oh god, Jace, that feels so fucking good. Keep doing that, Brittany said. I looked up and saw that he had his hands on her ass with a finger in her anus.

I continued eating my sister, and she tasted so fucking good. I couldn't get enough of her as I continued licking her pussy and tasting her sweetness.

Brittany kept moaning, and then cried out, "Oh fuck yes, fuck me with that hard cock of yours. Fuck me, Thomas, fuck me!"

I looked over and noticed that they had changed positions. Brittany was on her back and Thomas was fucking her missionary style on the bench. God, he was driving into her hard.

Hearing that, Tami pleaded with me, "God, Jace, I want your cock in me. Fuck me, Jace, fuck me."

I got up off my knees and pressed my crotch to her pussy lips and rubbed the head against her several times, noticing that I was leaking pre cum all over her. I continued this for a couple minutes and then slowly entered her.

"I love the feeling of your hard cock in me, Jace. Fuck me slow."

I took my time making sweet love to my sister in the sauna.

Brittany continued yelling at Thomas to fuck her harder, and I watched as he started doing so, slamming his cock into her.

I continued making love to my sister as I leaned over her and started kissing her while feeling her soft breasts and hard nipples. God, she felt so fucking good.

"Yes, yes, yes, Oh god, I'm going to cum," I heard Brittany cry out.

That caused me to start fucking my sister harder and faster. Looking down, I could see her breasts bouncing each time I thrust into her. Tami then brought her hands to her breasts and started pinching her nipples as she continued to cry out shouts of ecstasy. "Oh, god, I'm gonna cum," Tami exclaimed.

I continued thrusting into my sister, and finally felt the walls of her vagina contracting as they surrounded my hard cock, which was just about to erupt inside of her.

Tami continued pinching her nipples as she raised her legs and wrapped them around me, pulling me tight against he as I started my ejaculation, filling her with my sperm.

I continued fucking her even after I ejaculated. God it felt good with the lubrication our mutual orgasm created inside of her.

I lowered my face to hers and kissed her passionately, with my cock still buried deep inside of her.

I finally pulled out of my sister, and watched my cum as it leaked out of her pussy and ran down to her pink pucker, which was quite visible as she bent her knees and pulled her legs up, exposing everything to me and to Brittany and Thomas, who were now lying on the bench watching us, with their arms around each other, and Thomas' cock still inside of her.

I ran my fingers over her pussy, gathering up the sperm that was leaking out of her. I moved my hand down to her pucker and started rubbing my cum all over her ass and hole, slipping a finger inside of her ass and moving it around.

I rammed my cock back into her one more time, and god it felt good to be inside of my sister.

I pulled out and Tami lowered her legs, still flat on her back on the bench. She then threw her legs over the side of the bench to the floor and sat up, while still rubbing her nipples between her fingers.

I looked over and saw Thomas and Brittany sitting on the bench watching us with Thomas slowly stroking his cock with one hand, with his other around Brittany's waist.

"Sounded like you two were enjoying yourselves," I commented to them.

"Yeah, we were," Thomas answered, never taking his eyes off of Tami's cum soaked pussy, which was quite visible the way she had her legs spread.

I looked over at Brittany, who also had her legs spread wide, with cum dripping out of her.

Tami, still playing with her nipples, said, "God that was awesome. I've never had sex in front of anyone, but that was totally awesome."

"Yes, it was," Brittany said as she leaned over and kissed Thomas hard, while moving her hand to his cock, stroking it a few times.

"I think its time for the Jacuzzi," Tami said as she stood and took my hand leading me out of the sauna. Thomas and Brittany stayed in there for a couple minutes before they came out. Tami and I were standing next to the Jacuzzi. 


The four of us were standing there in the nude in front of each other for a few moments. I noticed how hot Brittany was, as she stood there with her blonde hair hanging down over her shoulders. She had a perfect build; firm breasts, just the right size for her frame, tight abs from her hours of aerobics, and beautiful legs. I had seen her in a swimsuit, but she looked much better to me in the raw.

TomWine
TomWine
934 Followers