Tami: The Ride to Memphis

Story Info
Hot redhead flashes & masturbates in car.
1.9k words
4.26
42.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For starters let me describe Tami to those of you who haven't read any of our other stories. She is a very sexy petite redhead with some of the nicest breasts I have ever seen. She is only about 5' or 5'1" tall, weighs about 100 pounds soaking wet, and has breasts that have to be either 34 or 36DD. She has a very well toned body. I guess you could say she is all butt and boobs! She actually looks like she could topple over at any minute!

We met through a mutual friend, and talked on the phone and chatted by email for several months before actually meeting the first time. While I live near Nashville, She actually lives in Arkansas! She was very quick witted, and seemed a bit of a flirt. I had seen a picture of her, but not a picture of her body. I had asked her what guys noticed first about her, and she said, "Her eyes, or her boobs but mostly her boobs". I could not wait to see what she really looked like.

I drove to meet her the first time. All the way there I had butterflies in my stomach. I didn't know what to expect. It is about a 4 hour drive to Jonesboro, and I could not wait to get there. I called her as soon as I checked into my hotel room. She met me at my room.

When I first saw her, my eyes must have popped out of my head. I could not believe my eyes. She was gorgeous! I could not wait to hold her, and to feel her lips against mine. It didn't take long before I got my wish. When she kisses you it is electrifying! I don't know what it is about her kisses, but she sends an electrical current throughout your body! She is by far the best kisser I have ever known!

Most of the time I would have to do the driving to see her, and this story is about one of our adventures. Since there is really nothing to do in Jonesboro we usually ended up going to Memphis, which is about an hour and a half from Jonesboro.

During the drive we would usually engage in some pretty good conversation, and I would be so horny just looking at her, and imagining the things I would love doing both with, and to her. Sometimes the conversation would get playful, and sex related. Even though I was driving, I couldn't keep my eyes off her.

During one of these trips I was especially horny. I had picked her up at her house, but we left almost immediately after I got there. It was getting late, and we needed to get going to Memphis if we were going to see the show on time that we had planned on going to. We usually made plans to go to shows, or fun things before I arrived so we knew what we were going to be doing instead of winging it.

When I go to the door she gave me one of the best kisses I have ever had in my life. There is something about the way she kisses that is unlike any I have ever had from anyone else.

She looked especially sexy this afternoon. She was wearing a short little black sleeveless dress that fit her curves like a glove. I think she had worn it on another occasion where we had gone to a show at the Orpheum. She looked so hot! I was immediately as horny as could be. Her breasts looked amazing, and her ass looked great. The way it fit her made me want to rip it off her right then and there. I could not wait until later, when I would hopefully have the opportunity to take it off her.

As I said before, we left pretty hurriedly. I could have kissed her for hours, but we had to go if we were going to get there on time.

While we were driving, we chatted about what had been going on since we had seen each other last, and about what we were going to be doing that evening. I was having a very hard time driving, and trying to keep my eyes off her. I loved the way her dress hiked up while she was sitting in the car. I could see most of her legs, and her breasts looked like they would burst out of the top at any time.

Tami noticed that I was having a tough time, and finally said something like "Here, get it out of your system", and pulled her breasts over the top of her dress . I thought I would cum right then. I reached over, and started playing with her left nipple. I could not believe she left them out as I was driving, but I was not about to complain about it. As I started rolling her nipple between my finger, and thumb she let out a little moan. I knew she must be horny too. After a couple of minutes she pushed my hand away.

I took the opportunity to put my hand on her leg. I slipped my hand under her dress, and had my pinky right next to her crotch. I could feel the heat, and the moisture through her panties. She had started putting her breasts back in the dress, but when I started rubbing her pussy through her panties she quit, and started playing with her own breasts. I thought I would wreck at any time. I don't know how I was keeping the car on the road.

I slipped my fingers inside her panties, and she was so wet. She let out a little whimpering moan sound as I slid my finger into the folds of her pussy. The more I worked it, the more she moaned. I was watching her out the corner of my eye, while trying to concentrate on her pussy, and my driving at the same time. She was playing with, and sucking her nipples. Finally she reached down, and pushed my hand away, and told me to drive. She reclined her seat a little, so she was on kind of an incline.

She then pulled her panties off, spread her legs, and put both of her feet on the dashboard. She then pulled up her dress so I could see more. There this beautiful redhead was. Her body exposes, and I was in heaven. I could hardly take my eyes off her. Her breasts were out, and she was playing with one while rubbing her clit with the other one. I reached over, and pinched her left nipple. It felt so good! She plunged her fingers deep into her pussy, and let out a little whimper. I knew she loved us both pinching her nipples as she finger fucked herself. I couldn't believe it! There she was in the passenger seat with her beautiful large breasts out, and her neatly trimmed pussy in full view. She started rubbing, and fingering her pussy, and playing with her breasts. I was in heaven! She was squeezing one nipple, and finger fucking herself with her other hand. She was enjoying the time so much that she actually had her eyes closed, and was biting her bottom lip. It was so erotic just watching her. Every so often I would reach over, an grab her breast, and massage it while she took care of herself. A couple of times, I reached over, and rubbed her clit as she finger fucked herself with 2 fingers.

This went on for several miles, and I was so horny. We got to an interchange, and has to change roads. The road we got onto was the main road to Memphis. Almost immediately upon getting on this road I saw a semi-truck ahead of us. I was actually going faster than he was, and I knew we were going to pass him. I didn't want to stop Tami though. I wasn't sure how she would react to us passing taller vehicles that could see right in, but I didn't want her to stop. I didn't mention the truck.

When we got to the truck I didn't slow down at all. I had the cruise control set, but was also accelerating. That way if she got upset I could tell here that I was sure he couldn't see anything because I was driving so fast. She heard the truck as we approached it, but didn't stop, or even slow down what she was doing. She actually looked out the window and saw the truck. I knew then that I didn't have to worry about the show she was putting on for me being stopped for traffic. I also knew that if the driver was looking out of his window he got the best view he had seen in ages, or possibly in his life.

I still could not believe that this beautiful, sexy woman was in the passenger seat with her big tits out, and her legs spread, and giving me the show of my life. I wanted to fuck her right there!

It wasn't long before I saw another truck ahead of us, and this time instead of speeding up, I actually disengaged my cruise, and slowly passed the truck. I made sure that the driver would get a good shot of what was happening in my car. I sat beside him for what was really just a few seconds, but seemed like minutes. I was hoping he was looking, and apparently he was. He honked his horn, and Tami smiled approvingly. I could not believe that she was such an exhibitionist. She kept fingering her wet pussy, and actually pulled her fingers out, and licked them.

The next thing I knew, she was moaning loudly, shoving her fingers into her wet pussy, and squeezing her breast so hard. Her eyes were rolled back in her hear, and I don't know how she kept from biting her lip in two. She was having such an intense orgasm. I don't know if it was because she finally got it, or because she was so turned on by knowing the truck driver was watching too.

She left her panties, off, and moved my hand to her soaking pussy. I could not believe how wet she was. She then reached over and started rubbing my cock through my pants. I was hoping she would pull it out, and suck on it to relieve the tension in me. She knew I wanted that. I was playing with her left tit, as she undid my pants, and pulled my cock out. I couldn't hold out for the blowjob. After just a few tugs I came all over her hand. She gave me a sly smile, and licked my goo off her hand. Then she leaned over, and sucked the last bit from my still swollen cock. I love the way she nibbles, and sucks on the head of it.

I have to admit I had a very hard time driving while this was all going on, but I loved every second of it. I am sure the truck drivers enjoyed the show as well. I was honestly surprised by how much she enjoyed it, and that she wasn't in the least bit concerned about who might see. It seemed just the opposite of what I thought about her.

I couldn't wait for the ride home...