Taming Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tentatively, he leaned in using gentle pressure on her lips. When she didn't recoil or pull away, he grew bolder. His tongue licked along her bottom lip, a question to go further.

Tessa answered by opening her mouth and letting him in. She shivered when she felt his tongue slide along hers. He was exploring her mouth. It was a discovery...a promise. The hope she gained from his attention was enough to make her bold, to have her tongue explore his mouth in return. This audacious move was the headiest thing she had ever done.

He drew back and looked into her eyes. She smiled her pleasure, a sign that she enjoyed their kiss.

"Was it good for you? Do you want to walk away?" Tessa new the answers before he said anything.

Duncan closed his eyes and touched his forehead to hers. "You have me shaking so bad that I doubt I can walk far. Please tell me you liked it too." He needed to hear the words from her. The look on her face told him she liked it, but how did he know she wasn't just being kind? How did he know that she wasn't going to turn away from him?

"Your kiss made me wet, Duncan. I think my underwear's soaking. Would you like to check?"

He groaned his reply, kissing her with a fierceness he never felt with any other woman. The hunger was driving him insane, it was like he had no control where she was concerned. He didn't want to scare her with his enthusiasm.

"We've talked about my sex life, but we've never talked about yours. How much do you...?" He didn't know how to phrase the question. The need not to shock her this first time was riding him along with his desire, it was the only thing holding him back at that point.

Her blush reached all the way to her breasts, it was the first time since the insanity started that she looked away. "I don't have a lot of experience, but I've read a lot." Tessa took a breath gathering her courage. "Let me show you what I've learned."

His pants were undone and around his ankles accompanied by his boxers before he knew what she was up too. The feeling of her tongue licking the head of his penis rocked him all the way to his very core. She swirled around the top, playing with the little slit before she moved to the underside of the mushroom shaped head. That hot little tongue traced around the rim making it hard to breath.

Then she took him in as far as she could, all the way till he hit the back of her throat. Her hands started playing with his balls, rhythmically squeezing them as she set a slow pace regarding his cock. She applied suction to make it more interesting. He knew she was experimenting, seeing what made him react. His hands were digging into her hair, his hips trying hard not to thrust.

Duncan tried to let her have her fun. When she started to tickle his balls with her tongue, he pulled her to her feet. She looked worried at the abruptness of his actions.

"You didn't like it?"

He gave a derisive laugh. "I liked it a little too much, but I have other things in mind." To show her what he meant he reached around to unclasp her bra, freeing her breasts from their binding.

The nipples were rose colored, perfect compliment to her skin. They puckered as if they were begging for his attention.

With a sigh of sheer appreciation, he lavished one nipple while kneading the ripeness of one breast. Her fingers sifted through his hair, realizing the softness while drowning in the sensations he was raining down upon her. This was even better than she dreamed, even though she was a little disappointed that she didn't get to bring him to completion using her mouth.

The hand that was occupied with her breast moved down her body, passing her stomach to the edge of her underwear. Tessa trembled in anticipation. She needed his touch there, was desperate for it. Her hands started to push down her black, lace panties.

"Help...help me get these off." She panted the plea.

Duncan growled, her entreaty snapped his control. His mouth left her breasts, shoved down her underwear. Somehow he managed to toe off his shoes and step out of his pants to push her back against the wall.

He plunged two fingers into her, working her into a frenzy as crazed as his own. She was a little dry, but he steadily worked on her. When her hips started to thrust back in a tempo of his making, when the lips of her cunt were engorged and weeping for his dick, only then did he stop.

"Mine," he gritted out. "You're mine. I need you to understand that. Once I bury myself inside you, no other man will have you. There will only be me." He didn't know where the possessiveness came from, but he embraced it. Why did he fight it? He knew all along that she belonged to him. Everything that was happening had only been a matter of time. He wasn't going to give her an orgasm until she realized it too.

"I'm yours. I've always been yours, you just never realized." Her readily given acknowledgment was music to his ears.

"Your legs, I want them wrapped around my waist. I'm going to take you now." He placed his hands on her thighs, ready to lift her.

"The bed?" She barely had time to question him as he hefted her up to put her legs around him.

"For the past few months, I've dreamed of having you against a wall. Your long legs wrapped around me, screaming in my ear as I pounded into you." It was all the answer he was going to give her.

He lowered her down onto his engorged manhood. She was so very tight, almost virginal. It was something he didn't expect. He didn't think he could go slowly.

"Just do it." She panted. "Push all the way in, go wild."

"You're tight."

Tessa took his lips in a passionate kiss. "I'll take the pain. I have faith you'll give me pleasure afterwards."

Duncan pushed inside, aided by her earlier oral surprise, until he hit her cervix. She fit him like a second skin and felt so incredible. Her sheath felt like sensual fire around him. He never knew that it could be so good and he hadn't even started pumping.

She started moving on him, using his shoulders as leverage as she undulated. His hands tightened on her hips, stopping her. He pulled out to the tip and then rammed back in. She moaned in pleasure. He repeated the move again and again, making sure to speed up the stroke as he went.

Pleasure spiraled where they were connected. Tessa's cunt started to pulse, the pleasure so intense it was nearly painful. The sensations tightened into a tensioned coil, until it broke. She threw her head back and screamed through her orgasm. Duncan shoved in a few more times before he followed her into the abyss of completion. He leaned into her, both of them sliding limply to the floor.

"That was something else." Duncan panted.

"Oh good. I'm not average then." She mumbled into his neck.

He laughed, "Sex or no sex, you never have been average." He sobered a little. "I meant what I said, Tessa. You're mine. We're going to make a go of it."

She smiled sleepily. "Of course we are. I didn't go through all this trouble just to give up. I love you after all."

Duncan stilled. "You do?"

She looked into his eyes. "Ever since you walked into that firehouse the first time. I'm surprised you didn't notice."

"I'm slow on the uptake. Can't you tell? I didn't start loving you until a few months ago when you reached up to grab that box off the shelf." His hand moved from her back to grab her butt. "Something about that smooth, white skin of yours just drove me wild." He slowly made his way to his feet, picking up Tessa in the process. It was time they tested out the bed.

"Hmmmm.... Maybe I should show more skin from time to time. Don't want things to become boring between us." She snuggled into the pillows when he put her down.

"I doubt that's going to be a problem." After having a good look at her naked body, he joined her.

12